Androfactory Focus Logging opportunity!GET ON THIS!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Just as my journey with max bulk ends your journey with FOCUS begins.

Are you wanting better mind muscle connection? Are you wanting more motivational agression? Or are you just wanting that extra mental and physical edge? We at Androfactory brings you that edge.
    As Dwayne Johnson says "FOCUS!"

The highlights of FOCUS are as follows
    Supporting and Promoting:
    Focus, Drive, Energy, Motivation
    Electrochemical enhancement
    Neurological growth enhancement
    Anti stress

Neurosteroids are awesome. Speaking from former use. Multi use compound. Cutting,bulking,recomp. Matters not to get the full benefits of FOCUS and more gains while you're at it.

These are the application requirements.
    - 21 years and older.
    - supply a before and after picture
    -* a weekly summary
    -* a 30 day review of the product (a paragraph or two)
    -* before and after stats
    -* general workout strategy
    -* diet regimen
    - have a good standing with AM
    - links to previous logs if any

That being said I would like to say brownie points to anyone to answer the following questions. Whats your weakest bodypart and what are you going to do to bring it up this or next year? Who is your favorite athlete?

My personal weakest bodypart is my obliques. I'm adding the wheel of death plus weighted twist and woodchops to bring them up. Focusing on the squeeze.
    My personal favorite athlete is Emmit Smith. He broke his body to do what he loves. Cared for the game as I care for bodybuilding.

Get these apps in fellas!

Your favorite rep is waiting for your apps. More details more in your favor.

Cut off date is October 7th.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I really could have used this today. Things are crazy at work and I couldn't Focus at all.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.46%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

Awesome opportunity fellas!! Get in on this one!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sweet deal here - who doesn't want a free cycle to let them push harder in the gym & be sharper at work? Many hormones can actually cause lethargy - but Focus will only improve your drive!

I know I can't apply for this, but you got me thinking Pyro: I really feel like I need more meat on my arms. I focus more on the powerlifts, but none of these require dedicated development of the biceps & forearms - and my neglect shows. The development has fallen behind other parts, & my triceps need more love too - I hit them a fair deal, but they just suck! Going to try to get more dedicated arm days in, & try to tuck my arms more on flatbench to help add some meat.

Never been a big sports fan, but Vytautas Lalas is definitely a favorite. When people said he was just too short at only 5'10'' to ever hope to be World's Strongest Man, he just tried harder to prove them wrong - and nearly won, placing 2nd only to his teammate from Lithuania. He's a phenomenal athlete.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

I for got to say what body part is lagging. I'd have to say my Lats, I've always had trouble get a good mind muscle connection with them. So that's what I'm working on. Need to get some Focus to help me.

As far a favorite athletes I can't say as I have one particular one but Dean Karnazes is pretty amazing.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Though I'd post this log for anybody on the fence about applying for this Promo.

FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT

It was done using both Lean-cut and Focus but has some good info on how the Focus worked for him
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.46%

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Though I'd post this log for anybody on the fence about applying for this Promo.

FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT

It was done using both Lean-cut and Focus but has some good info on how the Focus worked for him
    Sounds like Flex had very good results!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Bump for apps
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Just curious what's in the profile I can't find it
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    This is Probly the best place to answer most of your questions.

FOCUS Prohormone: Build Focus, Drive & Motivation with 5-DHEA
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

5-Dhea and 5-Preg.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.49%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    5-Dhea and 5-Preg.
    Yes sir it looks good pyro!! I just started going back to school recently and am also going to start a lean bulk shortly.... Problem is I can't log it bud I don't have 300 posts. :-(

Btw found the profile
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Yes sir it looks good pyro!! I just started going back to school recently and am also going to start a lean bulk shortly.... Problem is I can't log it bud I don't have 300 posts. :-( Btw found the profile
    Answer the other question and show us that your serious and you never know. If it doesn't work out I'll try and get you a good deal
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.46%

Yes sir it looks good pyro!! I just started going back to school recently and am also going to start a lean bulk shortly.... Problem is I can't log it bud I don't have 300 posts. :-(

Btw found the profile
    Quantity is low, but after reading some of your posts, I see the quality is very good. Seems as though your a very honest, thorough reviewer.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Btw found the profile
    Hey brother. We are lacking apps so throw yours up! I'm an easy going rep. Infact im removing the 300 post requirements. As long as the other requirements are met no problems.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Was going to throw my app in here but will back out in favor of the new guy. Want all this AF love spread around fairly. Good luck GodStrength!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Was going to throw my app in here but will back out in favor of the new guy. Want all this AF love spread around fairly. Good luck GodStrength!
    Go ahead and post your app. Havent made a decision haha!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.49%

Just as my journey with max bulk ends your journey with FOCUS begins. Are you wanting better mind muscle connection? Are you wanting more motivational agression? Or are you just wanting that extra mental and physical edge? We at Androfactory brings you that edge. As Dwayne Johnson says "FOCUS!" The highlights of FOCUS are as follows Supporting and Promoting: Focus, Drive, Energy, Motivation Electrochemical enhancement Neurological growth enhancement Anti stress Neurosteroids are awesome. Speaking from former use. Multi use compound. Cutting,bulking,recomp. Matters not to get the full benefits of FOCUS and more gains while you're at it. These are the application requirements. * - 21 years and older. - supply a before and after picture -* a weekly summary -* a 30 day review of the product (a paragraph or two) -* before and after stats -* general workout strategy -* diet regimen - have a good standing with AM - links to previous logs if any That being said I would like to say brownie points to anyone to answer the following questions. Whats your weakest bodypart and what are you going to do to bring it up this or next year? Who is your favorite athlete? My personal weakest bodypart is my obliques. I'm adding the wheel of death plus weighted twist and woodchops to bring them up. Focusing on the squeeze. My personal favorite athlete is Emmit Smith. He broke his body to do what he loves. Cared for the game as I care for bodybuilding. Get these apps in fellas! Your favorite rep is waiting for your apps. More details more in your favor.
    Man... I'm feeling tons of love up in here so I'd be dead wrong not to throw up my app an hope for the best!!!

These are the application requirements. * - 21 years and older. - supply a before and after picture -* a weekly summary -* a 30 day review of the product (a paragraph or two) -* before and after stats -* general workout strategy -* diet regimen - have a good standing with AM - links to previous logs.
    I can do all of these not a problem.

My weakest body part- I would have to say genitically my legs and shoulders. I have to stay on top of them the most to see results.... Just posting this gives me incentive to focus (no pun intended) extra attention on these areas if I get the opportunity to log this!!

My all time favorite athlete- Ken Griffey Jr. In an area filled with PEDs he never got caught up. This man had one of the sweetest swings in baseball and was a great centerfielder.... And he put up some great numbers in his career. Def got mad respect for your choice with Emmitt Pyro... Both athletes are a product of the same era.

Last thing I would like to mention is that I was pretty set on doing a lean bulk just wasn't sure what direction I was going to take to help me get there!! After a long break I recently started going back to college to finish my bachelors degree. At 36 yo my mind needs all the help I can get lol. Not to mention the benefits of this product for my strength-traing routine/ lean bulk goals. This product is right on time and I gotta admit thinking about the opportunity to log this has me excited! I would def be honest and thorough.... Thanks for the time, consideration and encouragement!!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Man... I'm feeling tons of love up in here so I'd be dead wrong not to throw up my app an hope for the best!!!

These are the application requirements. * - 21 years and older. - supply a before and after picture -* a weekly summary -* a 30 day review of the product (a paragraph or two) -* before and after stats -* general workout strategy -* diet regimen - have a good standing with AM - links to previous logs.
    I can do all of these not a problem.

My weakest body part- I would have to say genitically my legs and shoulders. I have to stay on top of them the most to see results.... Just posting this gives me incentive to focus (no pun intended) extra attention on these areas if I get the opportunity to log this!!

My all time favorite athlete- Ken Griffey Jr. In an area filled with PEDs he never got caught up. This man had one of the sweetest swings in baseball and was a great centerfielder.... And he put up some great numbers in his career. Def got mad respect for your choice with Emmitt Pyro... Both athletes are a product of the same era.

Last thing I would like to mention is that I was pretty set on doing a lean bulk just wasn't sure what direction I was going to take to help me get there!! After a long break I recently started going back to college to finish my bachelors degree. At 36 yo my mind needs all the help I can get lol. Not to mention the benefits of this product for my strength-traing routine/ lean bulk goals. This product is right on time and I gotta admit thinking about the opportunity to log this has me excited! I would def be honest and thorough.... Thanks for the time, consideration and encouragement!!
    Looks good man! Gotta give others a chance though. The cut off date is october 7th. That's a week for others to throw in an app. Again. My choice will be made on the 7th.

Editing main post to show the cut off day. Lucky 7
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.49%

Looks good man! Gotta give others a chance though. The cut off date is october 7th. That's a week for others to throw in an app. Again. My choice will be made on the 7th. Editing main post to show the cut off day. Lucky 7
    It's cool.... This is a great opportunity!! Looking forward to seeing some other apps. Get em in fellas...
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Get that app in here Ken! You're a great logger & I know how serious you take your training.

It's cool.... This is a great opportunity!! Looking forward to seeing some other apps. Get em in fellas...
    You sir sound like the right kind of candidate for this log as well! Great to see someone serious about bettering themselves in all regards apply for this - all while being supportive of other applicants.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.86%

I'd suggest getting in on this. About a week left before the application deadline!
    Celtic Labs Rep
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

DHEA the anti aging wonder drug of the century that provides mental clarity and focus all while allowing one to gain lean muscle mass; count me in guys!

Throwing my app in here for Andro Factory's Focus:

- 21 years and older.
    2.5 times this age. Lol
    - supply a before and after pictures
    No problem
    -* a weekly summary
    My logs are usually daily
    Logger reviews are the best feedback and benefit both user and supplement company.
    Nerd engineer here so I'm always tracking progress with body and workout stats. This is the only way to make progress.
    6 to 7 day split is my normal strategy
    -* diet regimen
    Eating clean and tracking macros while on cycle is half the battle toward improving yourself.
    Love the AM community and try to help out where I can.
    I love to log, it keeps me motivated:

Kenpo MAN's Up with PF3

IsoTean Rebuilds Kenpo

Kenpo gets Stimul8'd

Kenpo Goes Alpha

Compete with Kenpo

Kenpoengineer Sleeps While Lifting Hard! Formutech Recover ZMA

BETA - 03 Tipping the Balance

52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log

-Whats your weakest bodypart and what are you going to do to bring it up this or next year?
    At my age it's the core. I refuse to allow age to make my stomach area larger than my chest. I've added a boxer's workout and AB wheel (Wheel O Death) to improve.

-Who is your favorite athlete?
    I consider Jason Statham both an actor and an athlete. His philosophy in his workouts is to be "functionally strong" and not just "gym strong".

Thanks guys for the consideration.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

DHEA the anti aging wonder drug of the century that provides mental clarity and focus all while allowing one to gain lean muscle mass; count me in guys!

- 21 years and older.
    2.5 times this age. Lol
    No problem
    -* a weekly summary
    Logger reviews are the best feedback and benefit both user and supplement company.
    Nerd engineer here so I'm always tracking progress with body and workout stats. This is the only way to make progress.
    -* diet regimen
    Eating clean and tracking macros while on cycle is half the battle toward improving yourself.

Kenpo MAN's Up with PF3

IsoTean Rebuilds Kenpo

Kenpo gets Stimul8'd

Kenpo Goes Alpha

Compete with Kenpo

-Whats your weakest bodypart and what are you going to do to bring it up this or next year?
    At my age it's the core. I refuse to allow age to make my stomach area larger than my chest. I've added a boxer's workout and AB wheel (Wheel O Death) to improve.

I consider Jason Statham both an actor and an athlete. His philosophy in his workouts is to be "functionally strong" and not just "gym strong".

Wow can't ask for much more in an app then that. I'm going to get out my notebook and reread some of your log so I can learn a thing or two. Lol good luck
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.46%

- 21 years and older.
    2.5 times this age. Lol
    No problem
    -* a weekly summary
    -* diet regimen

Kenpo MAN's Up with PF3

IsoTean Rebuilds Kenpo

Kenpo gets Stimul8'd

Kenpo Goes Alpha

Compete with Kenpo

Very strong logger here!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Very strong logger here!
    Aw shucks. Thanks guys!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

Ken gets my vote,he's alright.

And especially,as a trainee (and reputable AM board member) in his 50's,his feedback on Focus's neurological benefits among others,would be very welcomed.

- 21 years and older.
    2.5 times this age. Lol
    No problem
    -* a weekly summary
    -* diet regimen

Kenpo MAN's Up with PF3

IsoTean Rebuilds Kenpo

Kenpo gets Stimul8'd

Kenpo Goes Alpha

Compete with Kenpo

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Ken gets my vote,he's alright. And especially,as a trainee (and reputable AM board member) in his 50's,his feedback on Focus's neurological benefits among others,would be very welcomed.
    Thanks Colin! Very much appreciated! You're alright in my book as well. Good luck and safe lifting to everyone.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.91%

Stuff looks awesome
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Stuff looks awesome
    These are very smooth enjoyable compounds - you couldn't go wrong cycling Focus, Big Cat!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%

And great app Ken! Was hoping you'd take my advice
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    And great app Ken! Was hoping you'd take my advice
    It's the only way I can catch up to your numbers! Thanks for the advice Dr Hyde! Lol
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Bump
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%

It's the only way I can catch up to your numbers! Thanks for the advice Dr Hyde! Lol
    Haha it's not all about numbers - they're important to me, but it's the progress that really matters. For instance, my bench sucks - some people might say 285 isn't the worst it could be....but it's been stuck forever it seems! Thus, I know where I need to get FOCUSing. See what I did there?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Haha it's not all about numbers - they're important to me, but it's the progress that really matters. For instance, my bench sucks - some people might say 285 isn't the worst it could be....but it's been stuck forever it seems! Thus, I know where I need to get FOCUSing. See what I did there?
    You beat me in bench haha! Im barely at 260 barbell. Havent done in a while
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%

Maybe, but I'd caution your physique is considerably more aesthetic than mine!

Pressing is just not my thing though - much more of a lower body guy. I got that Branch Warren Syndrome
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Pressing is just not my thing though - much more of a lower body guy. I got that Branch Warren Syndrome
    Me too brother! Those wheels haha!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Bumporoony
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.86%

Damn these aesthetics guys... But of course he's 6'5" he has a lot more room to be aesthetic haha
    Celtic Labs Rep
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post

Damn these aesthetics guys... But of course he's 6'5" he has a lot more room to be aesthetic haha
    Gah. You can thank my shakeweight. Er...I mean gym : p

Similar Forum Threads

1. GET ON THIS DEAL FAST
    By showstopper88 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 12:29 PM
  2. Not getting great results on this diet. WDYT?
    By pbrocky in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 08:55 PM
  3. DC training log - lets get it on!
    By Random181 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:25 PM
  4. can we get a final word on this?
    By Marcinator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 07:54 PM
  5. You guys need to get on this. Some angry People