Androfactory Focus Logging opportunity!GET ON THIS!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. all right us old guys doing stuff. congrats kenpo you are the man!

2. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    That is spectacular! Thanks so much AF!! PM sent!
    Congrats kenpo! Looking forward to the log!
    •   

3. Ken in da house! Congrats brother; looking forward to you getting FOCUSed
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Congrats Kenpo.... I'll be following your log

5. I'm currently looking for a new job ( just got laid off because I don't want to move) I'm seriously thinking of getting some of this for those first few weeks of trying to learn a new job.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

6. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I'm currently looking for a new job ( just got laid off because I don't want to move) I'm seriously thinking of getting some of this for those first few weeks of trying to learn a new job.
    That's terrible to hear - sucks when it's either your job or your life where you're used to living. Hope it pans out for the best for you Dan!
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I'm currently looking for a new job ( just got laid off because I don't want to move) I'm seriously thinking of getting some of this for those first few weeks of trying to learn a new job.
    Good luck with the job hunting bro! Focus will definitely help learning new things re a new job!!

8. Thanks guys. Yea it sucks but I'm sure something will work out just a matter of when.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

9. Checking in with you guys, still no Focus in the mail. Patiently waiting. Lol

10. Last I heard it should be there sometime early next week
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    •   

11. Checking in, still no package. It must be because AF is adding in some MaX Bulk and one of those cool shirts (Size L). Lol. Looking forward to running this log.

12. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Checking in, still no package. It must be because AF is adding in some MaX Bulk and one of those cool shirts (Size L). Lol. Looking forward to running this log.
    I'll send away an email for you, find out wtf is going on

13. There was a bit of an error with the shipping an it was all sorted out yesterday. Should be at your doorstep within 5-7 working days from yesterday. sorry about the **** up

14. Ken's gonna get FOCUSed bay-beyyyyy!
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Checking in, still no package. It must be because AF is adding in some MaX Bulk and one of those cool shirts (Size L). Lol. Looking forward to running this log.
    They where gonna do that but then I switched your address
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

16. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    They where gonna do that but then I switched your address for mine so they sent it to me.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

17. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    They where gonna do that but then I switched your address for mine so they sent it to me.
    Noooooooooo!!! It's all good AF. Focus baby! Lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Focus baby!
    That should be the name of your log, for real. Include the exclamation mark if you do!
    [email protected]

19. I hadn't heard that you would be getting Max Bulk,as well.

By "some Max Bulk",do you mean to say that you are being given a bottle to run or what?

Hell,I think Max Bulk + Focus would make for a very effective stack and I'd love to see some feedback on the two.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I hadn't heard that you would be getting Max Bulk,as well. By "some Max Bulk",do you mean to say that you are being given a bottle to run or what? Hell,I think Max Bulk + Focus would make for a very effective stack and I'd love to see some feedback on the two.
    Thanks Colin, I agree that Max Bulk and Focus would be an effective stack and I'd love to run it. Alas, I was kidding around making excuses why AF is late in sending Focus out to me by saying they are including Max Bulk and a cool AF tshirt. Looking forward to my package in the mail.

21. If you would like to follow along on my FOCUS journey, my log is here:
    FOCUS Baby!

Good lifting everyone!

Similar Forum Threads

1. GET ON THIS DEAL FAST
    By showstopper88 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 12:29 PM
  2. Not getting great results on this diet. WDYT?
    By pbrocky in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 08:55 PM
  3. DC training log - lets get it on!
    By Random181 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:25 PM
  4. can we get a final word on this?
    By Marcinator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 07:54 PM
  5. You guys need to get on this. Some angry People