Perfomax NEEDS 6 loggers for ALPHAMAX - Guess to WIN!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Performax Labs is looking for 6 loggers to be the first to try our brand new test booster: Alphamax!
AlphaMax Rendering (150dpi) (1).png
Over the past year the Performax Labs Team has been working tirelessly in creating a product that will redefine the categorical benchmark. After countless hours of research, formulation, testing, etc… We finally found the perfect formula that meet Performax Labs relentless pursuit of excellence and innovation. What will you notice?

- Increased strength and size
- Lean hard muscle gains
- Fat Loss
- Improved Sleep
- Increased Libido

How do you win?

Below is the ingredient list but as you can see it has been blacked out. What you have to do to win is guess the correct ingredient. Each day 1 ingredient will be up for guessing, 24 hours later we will announce the winner and move on to the next ingredient. There is 6 main ingredients so this contest will take 6 days and have 6 winners!
* For ingredient containing a percent, the user that guessed closest to the correct percent wins*
* 1 guess per person, per day. So each person gets a total of 6 chances to win!*
* If within 24 hrs no one has guessed the correct ingredient, everyone that guessed for that ingredient will be entered into a drawing and 1 person will be chosen, as well the ingredient will be revealed when the winner is chosen!**

AM CONTEST.jpg

Contest Rules:
- Users must be 18+ yrs or older
- Be willing to perform an indepth log with 4-6 updates per week commenting on strength, size, libido, fat loss and sleep quality
- Willing to provide a final review and recommendation
- Must not be logging any other product and must not take with any other testosterone boosting type product
- US ONLY

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go! Excited to see the guesses and for you guys to try AlphaMax!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 7.39.52 PM.png

Each day users will have a chance to guess the ingredient for that day. The Lock symbol's indicate which portion of the ingredient profile you will be guessing for the day. Good Luck to everyone!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia containing alkaloids, saponins, & flavonoids

That's my first guess. I think I'm waaaay off though

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oo i forgot as well.

1 guess per person per day. So you have 6 chances to win, this keeps it from one person guessing literally every ingredient and eventually winning!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If within 24 hrs no one has guessed the correct ingredient, everyone that guessed for that ingredient will be entered into a drawing and 1 person will be chosen, as well the ingredient will be revealed when the winner is chosen!

Even if you have no idea, throw in a guess for a chance to WIN!

pcowan13

Awards
My guess would have to probably go to Forskolin Edit Coleus Forskohlii containing forskolin

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
images.jpeg

Don't be bashful guys, take a guess! Remember you have a chance each day for 6 days. Nothing to lose!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shoot lol i thought that was the amount in the blend!! lol i misread the line.

well heres to hoping nobody guesses right and i can be put in the drawing
Even if neither of those work out, you'll have 5 more chances this week!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Macuna Pruriens containing proprietary blend

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trib/horny goat weed/maca/aveena sativa/macuna/nettle/damiana

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Testosurge aka Fenugreek extract containing 80% glycosides

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 ingredient guess per day, you got to pick JUST one of those hahaha
for some reason it wouldn't let me access the 1st page of this thread....sorry bout that!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No worries man! Lol, your thoroughness was great
thanks...but for some reason the 1st page of just this thread is still not working for me....anyone else?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you on mobile? I've had issues with pictures before

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two words for a free bottle of alphamax! Keep those guesses coming, a chance to win all week!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Second ingredient will be up for guessing here very soon! First winner and first ingredient will be announced shortly!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second ingredient will be up for guessing here very soon! First winner and first ingredient will be announced shortly!
Awesome

I'm guessing the Fenugreek answer is correct. That was my first guess, but it seemed too obvious. Bring on the maple syrup smell coming out pours, I love it

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys first ingredient has been released...It's DAY 2, lets keep those guesses going. Thanks to everyone who took a shot yesterday, if you didn't guess correctly, 5 more chances to win!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaMax what!!

Nice job Adizzle and the crew!

Good luck guys, an I will be stalking these logs!