2 loggers for AX Stacked BCAAs!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    2 loggers for AX Stacked BCAAs!


    AX is looking for 2 lucky loggers for Stacked BCAAs
    US Residents Only.
    Must be 18 or older.
    You are not eligible if you are currently running another sponsored log.

    Please submit your app by answering these questions:
    Do you have any previous logs (if so, please link them)?
    Do you have more than 300 posts?
    Why should we pick you?
    Do you agree to give an honest review of the product?
    Do you agree to update your log at least 3 times per week?
    Will you be able to provide before and after photos?
    Do you agree to log a full bottle of product?

    Winners will be chosen Monday September 23 , 2013. Please check back to see if you were chosen, so product can be sent asap.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  2. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Darn. Could have used them in pct. In to see who gets picked.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,326
    Rep Power
    8002195
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    10.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Damn.... ive already applied to a promo but this sounds amazing.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've heard this tastes great but have yet to try it myself.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  5. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt
    Darn. Could have used them in pct. In to see who gets picked.
    Never 2 late for some extra bcaa goodness
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  6. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    I've heard this tastes great but have yet to try it myself.
    The flavor is off the chain. Submit an app man.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  7. New Member
    deuceswild72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    545950
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    25.63%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Bump. Get on this fellas
  8. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post

    Never 2 late for some extra bcaa goodness
    Disqualified. Running a log atm
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  9. Senior Member
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    587013
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I can run it! Just in time! App coming this weekend before getting knee deep into COD FOR DOUBLE XP Weekend!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,326
    Rep Power
    8002195
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    10.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I can run it! Just in time!
    pick this guy.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  11. New Member
    nwlinux's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    140600
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    48.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I can run it! Just in time! App coming this weekend before getting knee deep into COD FOR DOUBLE XP Weekend!
    *2 for Hokie - He's your man!
    Mark Moore
    Olympia, WA
  12. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nwlinux

    *2 for Hokie - He's your man!
    sounds like we might have one of our loggers.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  13. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    The flavor is off the chain. Submit an app man.
    Just got done with a sponsored log so I'm gonna step back for a bit.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  14. Senior Member
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    587013
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Long day, had to get another vehicle today, other vehicle suspension is shot! App coming! Honored with the support, truly!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  15. New Member
    deuceswild72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    545950
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    25.63%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Lets go boys. Keep them apps coming. Good opportunity here to try out AX BCAA.
  16. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bumpin this. You guys are gonna love the BCAAs
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  17. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Let's see dos apps
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  18. New Member
    bigbruiser739's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    226511
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

    24 years old, 6'3 225 lbs, 8 years of lifting, former college athlete now training with a bodybuilding approach.

    Do you have any previous logs (if so, please link them)?
    This may be against the rules but, I am currently completing a log for Formutech's Level II. It will finish in two days and would really like to have something else to log. Formutech Level II mini-log
    Do you have more than 300 posts?
    I do not, I am a recent new member of this forum, but will achieve that number fairly quickly.

    Why should we pick you?
    This product will not go to waste, and will be implemented in my current training and nutritional regimen to see the fullest results.

    Do you agree to give an honest review of the product?
    absolutely, I wouldn't want to be given false information from anyone else.

    Do you agree to update your log at least 3 times per week?
    This will not be a problem, I prefer to post after every workout (which i workout 6 days a week). If I am short on time after a workout, I always catch up the following day.
    Will you be able to provide before and after photos?
    yes
    Do you agree to log a full bottle of product?
    yes
  19. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^ nice brother. Solid app. Let's get some more.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  20. New Member
    tjbruno's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    119064
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

    I'll throw an app into the pool

    Do you have any previous logs (if so, please link them)?
    I've never logged a product as I'm a relatively new member to AM, in fact this is the first app I'm even submitting, but I've spent a lot of time reading quality logs from other members over the last year or so and know what's expected of me.

    Do you have more than 300 posts?
    Not yet, but I'm sure I'll be well beyond that soon enough

    Why should we pick you?
    I'm a bcaa junkie. Always trying different formulas, just finished up amino decanate which was okay, but planned on going back to my old favorite, xtend. I dig the profile for Stacked BCAA as it's strictly what it claims, with no "magic" prop. blends thrown in. I'm currently on a 6 day routine, split between max and volume sets, and feel bcaa's are a necessity for me.

    Do you agree to give an honest review of the product?
    Absolutely.

    Do you agree to update your log at least 3 times per week?
    Probably more like 4-5.

    Will you be able to provide before and after photos?
    Absolutely.

    Do you agree to log a full bottle of product?
    Absolutely
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,326
    Rep Power
    8002195
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    10.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Let's see dos apps
    I have been waiting on a log for 1 month and the products still have not showed.

    I may sign up, but dont want to push buttons
    If i cancel my app for the other promo which i am still awaiting could i sign up?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  22. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I have been waiting on a log for 1 month and the products still have not showed.

    I may sign up, but dont want to push buttons
    If i cancel my app for the other promo which i am still awaiting could i sign up?
    waiting on the other app, correct?
    if something didn't arrive from us, please email asap (this applies to anyone who is/was/will be receiving product from AX)
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  23. New Member
    bigbruiser739's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    226511
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

    Bumpbiditybump

    Wasn't this suppose to be picked by now? Or is the date posted wrong?
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,326
    Rep Power
    8002195
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    10.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    waiting on the other app, correct?
    if something didn't arrive from us, please email asap (this applies to anyone who is/was/will be receiving product from AX)
    No. i applied to a different promo (for another company) and the products or the rep has not commented in regards to shipping the product, so i was wondering if i could cancel my app for that other promo and sign up for this one? Would you allow that?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  25. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739
    24 years old, 6'3 225 lbs, 8 years of lifting, former college athlete now training with a bodybuilding approach.

    Do you have any previous logs (if so, please link them)?
    This may be against the rules but, I am currently completing a log for Formutech's Level II. It will finish in two days and would really like to have something else to log. Formutech Level II mini-log
    Do you have more than 300 posts?
    I do not, I am a recent new member of this forum, but will achieve that number fairly quickly.

    Why should we pick you?
    This product will not go to waste, and will be implemented in my current training and nutritional regimen to see the fullest results.

    Do you agree to give an honest review of the product?
    absolutely, I wouldn't want to be given false information from anyone else.

    Do you agree to update your log at least 3 times per week?
    This will not be a problem, I prefer to post after every workout (which i workout 6 days a week). If I am short on time after a workout, I always catch up the following day.
    Will you be able to provide before and after photos?
    yes
    Do you agree to log a full bottle of product?
    yes
    Nope date is right bigbruiser send me your shipping info.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  26. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno
    I'll throw an app into the pool

    Do you have any previous logs (if so, please link them)?
    I've never logged a product as I'm a relatively new member to AM, in fact this is the first app I'm even submitting, but I've spent a lot of time reading quality logs from other members over the last year or so and know what's expected of me.

    Do you have more than 300 posts?
    Not yet, but I'm sure I'll be well beyond that soon enough

    Why should we pick you?
    I'm a bcaa junkie. Always trying different formulas, just finished up amino decanate which was okay, but planned on going back to my old favorite, xtend. I dig the profile for Stacked BCAA as it's strictly what it claims, with no "magic" prop. blends thrown in. I'm currently on a 6 day routine, split between max and volume sets, and feel bcaa's are a necessity for me.

    Do you agree to give an honest review of the product?
    Absolutely.

    Do you agree to update your log at least 3 times per week?
    Probably more like 4-5.

    Will you be able to provide before and after photos?
    Absolutely.

    Do you agree to log a full bottle of product?
    Absolutely
    Tj congrats brother. Send me your shipping info
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  27. New Member
    deuceswild72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    545950
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    25.63%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Congrats guys. Hope ya enjoy it
  28. New Member
    tjbruno's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    119064
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Tj congrats brother. Send me your shipping info
    pm sent! thank you again! stoked to log this
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  29. New Member
    bigbruiser739's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    226511
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

    PM sent as well! Ready to get this underway!
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
  30. Senior Member
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    587013
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Congrats peeps! Wifey had went in for emergency C section, so I had I back out from applying!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  31. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride
    Congrats peeps! Wifey had went in for emergency C section, so I had I back out from applying!
    Our prayers are with you man. Hope everything went ok and Her and the little one are healthy.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  32. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've just received word that they have shipped guys.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  33. New Member
    tjbruno's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    119064
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

    psyched!!
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  34. Senior Member
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    587013
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Our prayers are with you man. Hope everything went ok and Her and the little one are healthy.
    Thanks for the kind words! Definitely will follow the loggers selected!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  35. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hope you enjoy the product fellas.

    sorry for missing your question Solution. I was getting things organized to attend the Olympia last week and was scatter brained.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  36. New Member
    tjbruno's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    119064
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

    Just wanted to post up I received the product today! felt kinda off this week though so I'm gonna start the log totally fresh this monday when my routine resets
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  37. New Member
    deuceswild72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    545950
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    25.63%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Awesome. Get well soon. And in fir the reviews.
  38. New Member
    bigbruiser739's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    226511
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

    Mine just arrived today! Last week I ran out of my current BCAA and haven't been taking any since. This will give me a better feel of Stacked's potential. I'll take my first dose during my workout later . The log will be posted later tomorrow and linked, follow along. Ready to get this started!!
  39. Senior Member
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    587013
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice! Can't wait for the logs!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  40. New Member
    bigbruiser739's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    226511
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AX Stacked BCAA
    By Mainevant in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 09:02 PM
  2. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 09:59 AM
  3. LG needs 3 loggers for the Sexeh Time Stack!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 09:49 PM
  4. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 05:31 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 03:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in