2 loggers for AX Stacked BCAAs!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride
    Congrats peeps! Wifey had went in for emergency C section, so I had I back out from applying!
    Our prayers are with you man. Hope everything went ok and Her and the little one are healthy.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

2. I've just received word that they have shipped guys.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

3. psyched!!
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

4. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Our prayers are with you man. Hope everything went ok and Her and the little one are healthy.
    Thanks for the kind words! Definitely will follow the loggers selected!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
    •   

5. Just wanted to post up I received the product today! felt kinda off this week though so I'm gonna start the log totally fresh this monday when my routine resets
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

6. Awesome. Get well soon. And in fir the reviews.

7. Mine just arrived today! Last week I ran out of my current BCAA and haven't been taking any since. This will give me a better feel of Stacked's potential. I'll take my first dose during my workout later . The log will be posted later tomorrow and linked, follow along. Ready to get this started!!

8. Nice! Can't wait for the logs!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    Awesome. Looking forward to what you think.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:59 AM
  2. LG needs 3 loggers for the Sexeh Time Stack!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 08:49 PM
  3. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 02:20 PM