Interested in Formulating with Arachidonic Acid?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to let you know that we are now brokering Arachidonic Acid (ARA) as a raw material for the sports nutrition industry. ARA is a patented Omega-6 EFA, which has been shown to improve athletic performance in a clinical study by Baylor University (J ISSN. Nov 28, 2007). It is also currently under clinical investigation by the University of Tampa, scheduled to conclude later this year. This ingredient is heating up, and is about to break wide open in sports nutrition! Now is the time to start formulating.

We broker Cargill ARA Oil for use in softgels and emulsions, and ARA Powder for dry capsule and powdered applications. This product is shipped from within the United States, and is sold at a competitive royalties-included price, with no contracts! We have small minimum quantities and first-time buyer incentives. Our CEO, William Llewellyn, is also on hand to assist in formulating. I believe that we can help you create something that is highly unique, effective, and profitable.

Molecular Nutrition/MNIP Corp
[email protected]

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We had some really productive meetings this past weekend at the O, expect ArA to make its way into a couple new lines in 2014!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see what comes out. I have followed ArA since it came out, just never have gotten around to running it. Talk about years of procrastinating

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
This should be interesting. PES??? :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see what comes out. I have followed ArA since it came out, just never have gotten around to running it. Talk about years of procrastinating
Haha, we hear that all too often. NutraPlanet will be running a huge sale on our line in two weeks, it will be time to stock up for sure!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be interesting. PES??? :D
We haven't spoken with them, but that is undoubtedly a great line. We would surely love to see ArA make its way into it!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee