Another ANS Logging Opportunity! *Fortitude Test Booster*

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[h=1]ANS is looking for two loggers to run their test boosting product, ANS Fortitude.[/h][h=1]Each logger will receive one bottle (full 30 day supply). For more info on Fortitude please refer to the ingredients panel and writeup below.[/h][h=1]Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and willing to post feedback at least 4 times per week. Winners will also receive samples of ANS' preworkout Ritual! These are top notch products in their respective categories, so get in on this![/h]
fortitude-supplement-facts.png
Don't settle for the effects of nature's curse. As men age, the natural production of testosterone begins to decline. This can start to happen significantly as early as age 25! This powerful hormone impacts muscle mass and strength, bone density, energy levels and of course libido. Overall it defines your virility and vigor – so why let that fade when you don't have to. If you want to feel young, strong and alive again or if you just want to take your workouts and sex life to the next level – you need to bring your testosterone levels back within the normal range.
How you ask? There's an all-natural way to ensure your body's production of testosterone does not drop, and to guarantee that the testosterone you are producing is utilized to the max and not wasted.
FORTITUDE – is the strongest legal test-boosting product on the market period. Formulated with ingredients backed by science, it is clinically proven to jack up your free testosterone levels by 98.8%, with noticeable effects in as little as 7 days.
The all-in one formulation of FORTITUDE also includes a built-in complex to reduce aromatase activity, and selectively modulate estrogen receptor sensitivity – to ensure that all that free testosterone gets utilized to the MAX!

Attachments

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
It looks so hardcore, i've already taken ritual and dilate and I loved them. Hope I'll get an opportunity totry this one too

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, this one looks good!! I'd love to try it, but I'm about 3 weeks into PCT. Unless you're looking for a 41 y/o man with self induced low test levels. Lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
excited!!!!......more later, gotta go to a b-day party, mine, lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome dude!! Big milestone!! Seriously, congrats & happy birthday. Hope it was a good one..

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Man this looks like an awesome pre , who ever gets this man can't wait to read their log , wish it was me but I'm currently half way throug my H.I.T thanks to southpaw my dude!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks as always for the participation guys! I'll let it run until the end of the week and I'll choose the winners then. Good luck to all!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Definitely Interested! sign me up.

24 years old, 6'3 220 lbs, 12-14% bf
Currently in a maintenance stage, lifting 5 times a week, bodybuilding, with 2-3 days of morning cardio.

The profile for this looks legit, and if given the opportunity to log this I would switch into a lean bulk to see the full effects.

As of right now, I am doing a sponsored mini-log for Formutech's thermogenic preworkout Level II here on am.com, but will be finished by the end of next week. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236153-formutech-level-ii.html

gottarace

gottarace

Awards
I am up for this.. I have ritual blue and green already and LOVE IT.. Can't wait for the NEW watermelon....
I am sure this is a KICK AZZ product Coming fron ANS.....
Hook me up...

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Color me interested. I'm 23, training for powerlifting and obviously looking for the strength increases this product could provoke. I think ANS has quality products as I have tried the Dilate and Ritual stack w/ good results. I have no problem logging and will provide unbiased feedback.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd be willing to run a log of this, it looks like a solid product, I'm about to enter pct in two weeks so it would be a good chance to see how it works during this rough time compared to others I've used in previous pcts. I'm willing to pay the international shipping fees if that's an issue :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now we're talking. Got some great apps in here thus far. I'll pick the winners by week's end!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm very interested in this. I'm 43 years old and train 4-5 times per week. I've logged several products before on AM.

Test boosters at my age are a staple in my supplement stack. I've most recently used titanium , Anabeta elite and bulk DAA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys, have some ongoing construction happening at the house, taking out popcorn paint which equals nightmare. I'll pick the two winners tonight and the bottles will be shipped out early next week!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BUMP

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone that put an app in for this logging opportunity. ANS is working on some big things this year and we are very much looking forward to your continued support. The following two individuals, P.M. me your addies and congrats! Looking forward to following both of your logs.

*BigT
*roblasane

Those of you that have not been picked (I have a good memory), toss an app in when we run our next contest. You'll have a pretty good shot next time. ;)

gottarace

gottarace

Awards
Popcorn... BEEN THERE.... NIGHTMARE AND What a MESS afterword.. I feel for your Bro...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone that put an app in for this logging opportunity. ANS is working on some big things this year and we are very much looking forward to your continued support. The following two individuals, P.M. me your addies and congrats! Looking forward to following both of your logs.

*BigT
*roblasane

Those of you that have not been picked (I have a good memory), toss an app when we run our next contest. You'll have a pretty good shot next time. ;)
fantastic...i liked the profile of fortitude from the start, can't wait!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats fellas!! Great loggers here. I'll be following these.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll get them out tomorrow evening. Looking forward to your logs fellas!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Links to logs ?

got anything left to try ? sorry I missd this one

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not yet. They'll receive the bottles next week. PM your addy and I'll get some samples out to you next week.
really looking forward to giving fortitude a go!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link the log here BigT

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I got mine today. Although the bottle got jacked up in the mail. Seems fine though. I'll start tonight and get the log up this weekend.

ForumRunner_20131004_183120.png

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is good news...maybe/hopefully mine will come tomorrow!!!
I hope so too. I copied and pasted the address provided onto a label. I can't see how it wouldn't be delivered successfully. If for some ungodly reason you don't receive it by next week, let me know.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is good news...maybe/hopefully mine will come tomorrow!!!
Awesome news! I was beginning to worry about the postal service (maybe I should have been before). Looking forward to your log!