ANDROFACTORY REPS NEEDED:MONTHLY FREE PRODUCT!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    164916

    ANDROFACTORY REPS NEEDED:MONTHLY FREE PRODUCT!


    MONTHLY FREE PRODUCT! JUST KEEPS ON COMING!


    AndroFactory is looking for 12 reputable members of the AnabolicMinds community to take on proactive roles for AndroFactory as AndroFactory Board Representatives,on this forum.

    Reps must be willing to post a minimum of 5 times per day,5 days a week.

    Reps must have a decent standing on AM.

    Reps must also be familiar with pro-hormones and their relation to bodybuilding,in general.Reps must be willing and eager to learn,as well as to educate.

    Apply within this thread,if you feel as though you meet this criteria.

    See ***************** for our current product line and information.

  2. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    MONTHLY FREE PRODUCT! JUST KEEPS ON COMING!

    AndroFactory is looking for 12 reputable members of the AnabolicMinds community to take on proactive roles for AndroFactory as AndroFactory Board Representatives,on this forum.

    Reps must be willing to post a minimum of 5 times per day,5 days a week.

    Reps must have a decent standing on AM.

    Reps must also be familiar with pro-hormones and their relation to bodybuilding,in general.Reps must be willing and eager to learn,as well as to educate.

    Apply within this thread,if you feel as though you meet this criteria.

    See ***************** for our current product line and information.
    I would hazard a guess that your looking for yanks only??
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  3. Registered User
    learn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    41287

    so is this the new PP ?
    Team Orbit
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,976
    Rep Power
    3421803

    Big proponent of 1 & 4-androsterone, have used them both in several cycles (and to a lesser extent, 19-norAD) with very satisfying results. These are hormones worth a second look despite their above-average production cost, IMHO, as their relative safety & ability to be stacked with other compounds makes them a boon to someone looking to keep it their supplementation legal & oral-only. Fairly acquainted with the ins & outs of safe cycling, & I get a lot of bloodwork done - I've seen the difference in blood between methyl orals & many of your products firsthand, & the difference in health impact is astounding.

    So I think it's fair to say I've got a healthy respect for the kinds of products AF is offering - this is something I can get behind. More young guys I meet at the gym need to be considering these hormones instead of jumping on the superdrol bandwagon because they haven't even learned how to eat/diet/train to meet their goals. I definitely stay active on AM, so I don't think the post quota would pose a problem at all - AM is a community I thoroughly enjoy being a part of. Weightlifting is my passion.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  5. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Nicee opp.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  6. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2853442

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Big proponent of 1 & 4-androsterone, have used them both in several cycles (and to a lesser extent, 19-norAD) with very satisfying results. These are hormones worth a second look despite their above-average production cost, IMHO, as their relative safety & ability to be stacked with other compounds makes them a boon to someone looking to keep it their supplementation legal & oral-only. Fairly acquainted with the ins & outs of safe cycling, & I get a lot of bloodwork done - I've seen the difference in blood between methyl orals & many of your products firsthand, & the difference in health impact is astounding.

    So I think it's fair to say I've got a healthy respect for the kinds of products AF is offering - this is something I can get behind. More young guys I meet at the gym need to be considering these hormones instead of jumping on the superdrol bandwagon because they haven't even learned how to eat/diet/train to meet their goals. I definitely stay active on AM, so I don't think the post quota would pose a problem at all - AM is a community I thoroughly enjoy being a part of. Weightlifting is my passion.
    So 11 more spots left... Lol Hyde is a great guy and very knowledgable you guys would be making a mistake not picking him..
  7. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Good opportunity for some members.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Hyde gets my vote for sure!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Hyde gets my vote for sure!
    Wow your still alive! Good to see you back on the board Mack!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  10. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    You don't need twelve reps if you've got Hyde
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  11. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Wow your still alive! Good to see you back on the board Mack!
    Good to see you to brother,hit me up sometime!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  12. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    164916

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Big proponent of 1 & 4-androsterone, have used them both in several cycles (and to a lesser extent, 19-norAD) with very satisfying results. These are hormones worth a second look despite their above-average production cost, IMHO, as their relative safety & ability to be stacked with other compounds makes them a boon to someone looking to keep it their supplementation legal & oral-only. Fairly acquainted with the ins & outs of safe cycling, & I get a lot of bloodwork done - I've seen the difference in blood between methyl orals & many of your products firsthand, & the difference in health impact is astounding.

    So I think it's fair to say I've got a healthy respect for the kinds of products AF is offering - this is something I can get behind. More young guys I meet at the gym need to be considering these hormones instead of jumping on the superdrol bandwagon because they haven't even learned how to eat/diet/train to meet their goals. I definitely stay active on AM, so I don't think the post quota would pose a problem at all - AM is a community I thoroughly enjoy being a part of. Weightlifting is my passion.
    Hyde,welcome to the team.

    Please PM me with your email address.
  13. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1187161

    Subbed in late but come on apps. Pour in like a mofo!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  14. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2853442

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Hyde,welcome to the team.

    Please PM me with your email address.
    @Hyde congrats broham!!!!!!
  15. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1187161

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

    Hyde,welcome to the team.

    Please PM me with your email address.
    Screw jeckyl we got a little hyde on the team. Gratz brother!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  16. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Great addition to the team. Congrats Hyde!
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  17. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2351815

    Good for you guys to pick up Hyde! Great guy you have there. Congrats AF and Hyde!
  18. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    2147728

    Congrats Hyde.. Great Choice
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  19. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Congrats Hyde!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  20. Registered User
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    va
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    424169

    don't know if you new young or older reps but have been looking for awhile to help out older new lifters and trainers with issues and sup help that I have ran. I get blood work done every year now anyway with my age creeping along . logs ore on the profile page have done several on my own and some for various companies here on am. just though I would throw my hat in for the old guys, you never know with 50 being the new 30 how a little age wisdom will help. so many people like me are getting back into it after years of being out. I am not as experience as some but I know what to do and not for sure . learned that lesson well. thanks for the opportunity . posting is not as issue.
  21. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,976
    Rep Power
    3421803

    Thanks so much to everyone for all of your support - it's truly appreciated!

    I don't know what else to say, other than I'm pumped for this opportunity. Big thanks to Andro Factory & Colin for your consideration here! Hope I can be a big asset to your team on AM.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  22. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Congrats Hyde!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Registered User
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    va
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    424169

    way to go hyde, you da man!
  24. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Thanks so much to everyone for all of your support - it's truly appreciated!

    I don't know what else to say, other than I'm pumped for this opportunity. Big thanks to Andro Factory & Colin for your consideration here! Hope I can be a big asset to your team on AM.
    congrats!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    don't know if you new young or older reps but have been looking for awhile to help out older new lifters and trainers with issues and sup help that I have ran. I get blood work done every year now anyway with my age creeping along . logs ore on the profile page have done several on my own and some for various companies here on am. just though I would throw my hat in for the old guys, you never know with 50 being the new 30 how a little age wisdom will help. so many people like me are getting back into it after years of being out. I am not as experience as some but I know what to do and not for sure . learned that lesson well. thanks for the opportunity . posting is not as issue.
    good guy right here....btw-50 is not THAT old, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Big proponent of 1 & 4-androsterone, have used them both in several cycles (and to a lesser extent, 19-norAD) with very satisfying results. These are hormones worth a second look despite their above-average production cost, IMHO, as their relative safety & ability to be stacked with other compounds makes them a boon to someone looking to keep it their supplementation legal & oral-only. Fairly acquainted with the ins & outs of safe cycling, & I get a lot of bloodwork done - I've seen the difference in blood between methyl orals & many of your products firsthand, & the difference in health impact is astounding.

    So I think it's fair to say I've got a healthy respect for the kinds of products AF is offering - this is something I can get behind. More young guys I meet at the gym need to be considering these hormones instead of jumping on the superdrol bandwagon because they haven't even learned how to eat/diet/train to meet their goals. I definitely stay active on AM, so I don't think the post quota would pose a problem at all - AM is a community I thoroughly enjoy being a part of. Weightlifting is my passion.
    This the same HYDE from a couple years back?....if so how ya been?...if not, stong app!
  27. Registered User
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    va
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    424169

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good guy right here....btw-50 is not THAT old, lol.
    thanks big t that means a lot!
  28. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    164916

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Thanks so much to everyone for all of your support - it's truly appreciated!

    I don't know what else to say, other than I'm pumped for this opportunity. Big thanks to Andro Factory & Colin for your consideration here! Hope I can be a big asset to your team on AM.
    You're more than welcome,good sir.I took a peek at your posting history and as you are well versed in the areas that Andro Factory generally keeps within,you certainly are the sort of cat we want on our team.

    All in all,it's refreshing to see such a well informed and articulate approach to training & supplementation and I'm looking forward to working with you.





    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Screw jeckyl we got a little hyde on the team. Gratz brother!
    Nah,it's cool.I'll play Jeckyl,as needed.....Hyde and myself can go on tag team posting tangents.hehe.

    Anyway,this isnt related to the topic much,if at all,Hyde's user name made me think of a helluva good show that was on BBC a few years back,I caught it on Netflix....highly recommended,it is effing brilliant television.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1077713/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3
  29. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    164916

    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    don't know if you new young or older reps but have been looking for awhile to help out older new lifters and trainers with issues and sup help that I have ran. I get blood work done every year now anyway with my age creeping along . logs ore on the profile page have done several on my own and some for various companies here on am. just though I would throw my hat in for the old guys, you never know with 50 being the new 30 how a little age wisdom will help. so many people like me are getting back into it after years of being out. I am not as experience as some but I know what to do and not for sure . learned that lesson well. thanks for the opportunity . posting is not as issue.
    Reggie,you look solid.I checked out your posting history and you have me sold

    Seriously,welcome to the team.I'm looking forward to working with you.Drop me a PM with your email address and we will take things from there.
  30. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2351815

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Reggie,you look solid.I checked out your posting history and you have me sold Seriously,welcome to the team.I'm looking forward to working with you.Drop me a PM with your email address and we will take things from there.
    Hey Colin, you have Chefbo quoted but call Reggie here.
  31. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Hey Colin, you have Chefbo quoted but call Reggie here.
    I love that they are a very progressive company who are looking to add some quality reps!! Good luck to everyone that has applied!!
  32. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    164916

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Hey Colin, you have Chefbo quoted but call Reggie here.
    My bad,I posted that reply via my cell and had meant to qoute both Chefbo and Reggie....ah,I blame the inherent dangers of cell phone posting.Thanks for the heads up.


    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I love that they are a very progressive company who are looking to add some quality reps!! Good luck to everyone that has applied!!
    Reggie,I got your PM.

    Welcome to the AF rep team.
  33. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    164916

    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    don't know if you new young or older reps but have been looking for awhile to help out older new lifters and trainers with issues and sup help that I have ran. I get blood work done every year now anyway with my age creeping along . logs ore on the profile page have done several on my own and some for various companies here on am. just though I would throw my hat in for the old guys, you never know with 50 being the new 30 how a little age wisdom will help. so many people like me are getting back into it after years of being out. I am not as experience as some but I know what to do and not for sure . learned that lesson well. thanks for the opportunity . posting is not as issue.
    Chefbo,we are looking for younger and older reps alike.

    With your training experience,I think you'll make an excellent addition to the AF rep team.That said,I welcome you aboard.

    Please drop me a PM with your email address and I will be in touch with all of the relevant details you will need to act as a board rep for Andro Factory.
  34. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    2147728

    Wow, some great reps being picked in here.

    Congrats to all so far
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  35. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post




    Reggie,I got your PM.

    Welcome to the AF rep team.
    Thanks brother, I'm excited to join the team!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  36. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2351815

    Congrats to Reggie and Chefbo. You guys deserve it! Rock on!
  37. Registered User
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    va
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    424169

    I am so pumped for this opportunity! thanks colin for this chance I will not let you down.
  38. Registered User
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    va
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    424169

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks brother, I'm excited to join the team!
    allright brother let's do this!!! so cool!
  39. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    3 solid guy right there congrats everyone. I might throw my hat in the ring at some point. But, I don't have any experience with Andro Factory products directly. I'm setting up to run a cycle next month of similar type products (DHEA based) that I've had for awhile.
  40. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    allright brother let's do this!!! so cool!
    Congrats big dawg! Time to represent!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 04:25 AM
  2. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:39 PM
  3. Replies: 375
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:39 PM
  4. FREE--FREE--FREE--FREE>>>>Product!
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 01:14 AM
  5. FREE--FREE--FREE--FREE>>>>Product!
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in