ANDROFACTORY REPS NEEDED:MONTHLY FREE PRODUCT!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MONTHLY FREE PRODUCT! JUST KEEPS ON COMING!

AndroFactory is looking for 12 reputable members of the AnabolicMinds community to take on proactive roles for AndroFactory as AndroFactory Board Representatives,on this forum.

Reps must be willing to post a minimum of 5 times per day,5 days a week.

Reps must have a decent standing on AM.

Reps must also be familiar with pro-hormones and their relation to bodybuilding,in general.Reps must be willing and eager to learn,as well as to educate.

Apply within this thread,if you feel as though you meet this criteria.

See ANDROFACTORY.com for our current product line and information.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
MONTHLY FREE PRODUCT! JUST KEEPS ON COMING!

AndroFactory is looking for 12 reputable members of the AnabolicMinds community to take on proactive roles for AndroFactory as AndroFactory Board Representatives,on this forum.

Reps must be willing to post a minimum of 5 times per day,5 days a week.

Reps must have a decent standing on AM.

Reps must also be familiar with pro-hormones and their relation to bodybuilding,in general.Reps must be willing and eager to learn,as well as to educate.

Apply within this thread,if you feel as though you meet this criteria.

See ANDROFACTORY.com for our current product line and information.
I would hazard a guess that your looking for yanks only??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big proponent of 1 & 4-androsterone, have used them both in several cycles (and to a lesser extent, 19-norAD) with very satisfying results. These are hormones worth a second look despite their above-average production cost, IMHO, as their relative safety & ability to be stacked with other compounds makes them a boon to someone looking to keep it their supplementation legal & oral-only. Fairly acquainted with the ins & outs of safe cycling, & I get a lot of bloodwork done - I've seen the difference in blood between methyl orals & many of your products firsthand, & the difference in health impact is astounding.

So I think it's fair to say I've got a healthy respect for the kinds of products AF is offering - this is something I can get behind. More young guys I meet at the gym need to be considering these hormones instead of jumping on the superdrol bandwagon because they haven't even learned how to eat/diet/train to meet their goals. I definitely stay active on AM, so I don't think the post quota would pose a problem at all - AM is a community I thoroughly enjoy being a part of. Weightlifting is my passion.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee opp.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Big proponent of 1 & 4-androsterone, have used them both in several cycles (and to a lesser extent, 19-norAD) with very satisfying results. These are hormones worth a second look despite their above-average production cost, IMHO, as their relative safety & ability to be stacked with other compounds makes them a boon to someone looking to keep it their supplementation legal & oral-only. Fairly acquainted with the ins & outs of safe cycling, & I get a lot of bloodwork done - I've seen the difference in blood between methyl orals & many of your products firsthand, & the difference in health impact is astounding.

So I think it's fair to say I've got a healthy respect for the kinds of products AF is offering - this is something I can get behind. More young guys I meet at the gym need to be considering these hormones instead of jumping on the superdrol bandwagon because they haven't even learned how to eat/diet/train to meet their goals. I definitely stay active on AM, so I don't think the post quota would pose a problem at all - AM is a community I thoroughly enjoy being a part of. Weightlifting is my passion.
So 11 more spots left... Lol Hyde is a great guy and very knowledgable you guys would be making a mistake not picking him..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good opportunity for some members.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hyde gets my vote for sure!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need twelve reps if you've got Hyde ;)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hyde,welcome to the team.

Please PM me with your email address.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in late but come on apps. Pour in like a mofo!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde,welcome to the team.

Please PM me with your email address.
Screw jeckyl we got a little hyde on the team. Gratz brother!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great addition to the team. Congrats Hyde!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good for you guys to pick up Hyde! Great guy you have there. Congrats AF and Hyde!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
don't know if you new young or older reps but have been looking for awhile to help out older new lifters and trainers with issues and sup help that I have ran. I get blood work done every year now anyway with my age creeping along . logs ore on the profile page have done several on my own and some for various companies here on am. just though I would throw my hat in for the old guys, you never know with 50 being the new 30 how a little age wisdom will help. so many people like me are getting back into it after years of being out. I am not as experience as some but I know what to do and not for sure . learned that lesson well. thanks for the opportunity . posting is not as issue.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks so much to everyone for all of your support - it's truly appreciated!

I don't know what else to say, other than I'm pumped for this opportunity. Big thanks to Andro Factory & Colin for your consideration here! Hope I can be a big asset to your team on AM.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I don't know what else to say, other than I'm pumped for this opportunity. Big thanks to Andro Factory & Colin for your consideration here! Hope I can be a big asset to your team on AM.
congrats!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't know if you new young or older reps but have been looking for awhile to help out older new lifters and trainers with issues and sup help that I have ran. I get blood work done every year now anyway with my age creeping along . logs ore on the profile page have done several on my own and some for various companies here on am. just though I would throw my hat in for the old guys, you never know with 50 being the new 30 how a little age wisdom will help. so many people like me are getting back into it after years of being out. I am not as experience as some but I know what to do and not for sure . learned that lesson well. thanks for the opportunity . posting is not as issue.
good guy right here....btw-50 is not THAT old, lol.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

This the same HYDE from a couple years back?....if so how ya been?...if not, stong app!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You're more than welcome,good sir.I took a peek at your posting history and as you are well versed in the areas that Andro Factory generally keeps within,you certainly are the sort of cat we want on our team.

All in all,it's refreshing to see such a well informed and articulate approach to training & supplementation and I'm looking forward to working with you.

Screw jeckyl we got a little hyde on the team. Gratz brother!
Nah,it's cool.I'll play Jeckyl,as needed.....Hyde and myself can go on tag team posting tangents.hehe.

Anyway,this isnt related to the topic much,if at all,Hyde's user name made me think of a helluva good show that was on BBC a few years back,I caught it on Netflix....highly recommended,it is effing brilliant television.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1077713/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reggie,you look solid.I checked out your posting history and you have me sold;)

Seriously,welcome to the team.I'm looking forward to working with you.Drop me a PM with your email address and we will take things from there.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reggie,you look solid.I checked out your posting history and you have me sold;) Seriously,welcome to the team.I'm looking forward to working with you.Drop me a PM with your email address and we will take things from there.
Hey Colin, you have Chefbo quoted but call Reggie here.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love that they are a very progressive company who are looking to add some quality reps!! Good luck to everyone that has applied!!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad,I posted that reply via my cell and had meant to qoute both Chefbo and Reggie....ah,I blame the inherent dangers of cell phone posting.Thanks for the heads up.

I love that they are a very progressive company who are looking to add some quality reps!! Good luck to everyone that has applied!!
Reggie,I got your PM.

Welcome to the AF rep team.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chefbo,we are looking for younger and older reps alike.

With your training experience,I think you'll make an excellent addition to the AF rep team.That said,I welcome you aboard.

Please drop me a PM with your email address and I will be in touch with all of the relevant details you will need to act as a board rep for Andro Factory.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to Reggie and Chefbo. You guys deserve it! Rock on!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I am so pumped for this opportunity! thanks colin for this chance I will not let you down.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
3 solid guy right there congrats everyone. I might throw my hat in the ring at some point. But, I don't have any experience with Andro Factory products directly. I'm setting up to run a cycle next month of similar type products (DHEA based) that I've had for awhile.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am so pumped for this opportunity! thanks colin for this chance I will not let you down.
Thanks brother, I'm excited to join the team!
That is some refreshing enthusiasm,Reggie and Bo.That is exactly what we are looking for,I'm glad to have you both onboard at AF.

3 solid guy right there congrats everyone. I might throw my hat in the ring at some point. But, I don't have any experience with Andro Factory products directly. I'm setting up to run a cycle next month of similar type products (DHEA based) that I've had for awhile.
Thanks man.

Well,you don't have to have first hand experience with our product.As long as you display a willingness to learn and do a bit of research on our line,and have prior experience with hormonals in general,as well as a decent background in weight training and the right mind set on how to properly utilize hormonal supplementation,then I'd welcome your application.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

Well,you don't have to have first hand experience with our product.As long as you display a willingness to learn and do a bit of research on our line,and have prior experience with hormonals in general,as well as a decent background in weight training and the right mind set on how to properly utilize hormonal supplementation,then I'd welcome your application.
Thanks I have run several successful cycles and know what makes for a good PCT. I have been lifting seriously for 5 yrs a few more off and on when I was younger. I've spent most of my time this summer training for a 50k trail run race on Oct.5 which has been fun and a different challenge then what I've done in the past. But I'm looking forward to getting back to more hardcore lifting in a few weeks. Lately I've been doing a lot of research on endurance supps science because that my current focus but soon I'll be back to looking more into some mass builder.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This the same HYDE from a couple years back?....if so how ya been?...if not, stong app!
Nope, my join date on AM was only a little over a year ago - just a lurker for a while before that :)

Congrats Chefbo & Reggie!!! Really cool to be calling you guys teammates.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Nope, my join date on AM was only a little over a year ago - just a lurker for a while before that :)

Congrats Chefbo & Reggie!!! Really cool to be calling you guys teammates.
right back at ya big guy!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would hazard a guess that your looking for yanks only??
We may be open to Australians,I'll check and get back to you.

I checked out some of your older postings and based on what I saw,I'll say that iif you're looking to come aboard,you'd get my vote.

I'm resisting the urge to end this post with a "Cheers,Mate"....

Thanks I have run several successful cycles and know what makes for a good PCT. I have been lifting seriously for 5 yrs a few more off and on when I was younger. I've spent most of my time this summer training for a 50k trail run race on Oct.5 which has been fun and a different challenge then what I've done in the past. But I'm looking forward to getting back to more hardcore lifting in a few weeks. Lately I've been doing a lot of research on endurance supps science because that my current focus but soon I'll be back to looking more into some mass builder.
Sounds like you're pretty dedicated.Good stuff.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
We may be open to Australians,I'll check and get back to you.

I checked out some of your older postings and based on what I saw,I'll say that iif you're looking to come aboard,you'd get my vote.

I'm resisting the urge to end this post with a "Cheers,Mate"....
I would love to throw my hat in if your cool with me residing in Australia.
I have run numerous ph/ds cycles over the last few years ( and a couple not quite as legal cycles ) and know how to cycle as safely as possible. I find the whole hormonal supplementation thing fascinating and look forward to learning more about the products AF have to offer.
I thoroughly enjoy being part of the AM community as well as a couple of other forums so posting will not be an issue.
"Cheers mate" :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Luke would be a great addition imo,fwiw!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I would love to throw my hat in if your cool with me residing in Australia.
I have run numerous ph/ds cycles over the last few years ( and a couple not quite as legal cycles ) and know how to cycle as safely as possible. I find the whole hormonal supplementation thing fascinating and look forward to learning more about the products AF have to offer.
I thoroughly enjoy being part of the AM community as well as a couple of other forums so posting will not be an issue.
"Cheers mate" :D
What part of Australia do you live in I'm planning a trip to near Melbourne next summer to visit some people

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
FWIW, always glad to have Luke around!
Luke would be a great addition imo,fwiw!
Thanks for the support guys!!

What part of Australia do you live in I'm planning a trip to near Melbourne next summer to visit some people
I'm in Queensland, live between the Gold Coast and Shoal Point. You'll love Melbourne it's an amazing city. The restaurants down there are fantastic.