Welcome Molecular Nutrition's Newest Rep: Patuba

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Please help us welcome the newest addition to our forum rep team, Patuba!

Patuba, aka Matt, has long been involved with Molecular Nutrition and has been on these forums for years now. He is responsible for our amazing e-book series and is very educated about supplements, never hesitate to contact him or I any time you have any questions regarding the MN line!

Please help us welcome him to the team, we are very excited to have him aboard in this new capacity!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard :)

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Tim and everyone else for the warm welcome. I have worked on several projects for Bill in the past and I am very excited to be a MN rep. Please don't hesitate to hit me up with questions on Molecular's products.

Good times ahead!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good times ahead indeed, we are planning a bunch of deeply discounted stacks available exclusively through NutraPlanet!

Thanks to everybody for showing their support, we are glad to be expanding here on AM!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Tim and everyone else for the warm welcome. I have worked on several projects for Bill in the past and I am very excited to be a MN rep. Please don't hesitate to hit me up with questions on Molecular's products.

Good times ahead!
congrats...but dude, you have got to post more, 328 posts in 11 years...c'mon now, you can do better than that, lol.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'll work on getting that post count up.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome!!!

Mike

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats...but dude, you have got to post more, 328 posts in 11 years...c'mon now, you can do better than that, lol.
That was before he was a rep, we'll all be seeing a lot more of Patuba here at AM from here on out :)

Thanks for your kind words everybody! Be on the lookout for some deep discounts on our line through NP, we're planning some ways to make the MN line more affordable than ever.