Mega MAN Stack for PF3 Review: GTFIH Peeps!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Mega MAN Stack for PF3 Review: GTFIH Peeps!





    The feedback has been AMAZING on PF3, so for those of you who have used it, we're giving back to you guys!



    If you've used PF3, submit a review to NutraPlanet under the PF3 and Fermented Leucine Stack:
    MAN Pure PF3 & FREE Fermented Leucine (LIMITED TIME): Discount Pure PF3 & FREE Fermented Leucine Supplements

    Make sure you post in here as to what review is yours as well so I can ID the right person when I pick the winner (Just give the name and title of it in here and that should work)

    The FIRST 50 reviews here will be entered for a chance to win a Stack of:
    1 - Game Day
    1 - Nolvadren XT
    1 - PRXT

    Submit a review on this page and if you're among the first 50 after the last review that's in the store as of now (submitted on August 28), you'll have a chance to win the stack listed above

    GET ON THIS PEOPLE! And Thank you for all the MAN Love

    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports


  2. Mega MAN stack? Name:  efb76b0210e944cc9d9cfe6907c540fb-mega-man-office-drone.jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  46.2 KB

    Not too shabby! The chance for an Anabolic Algorithm stack and a Gameday is too good to pass up!
    BOARD TYRANT

  3. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post



    The feedback has been AMAZING on PF3, so for those of you who have used it, we're giving back to you guys!

    If you've used PF3, submit a review to NutraPlanet under the PF3 and Fermented Leucine Stack:
    MAN Pure PF3 & FREE Fermented Leucine (LIMITED TIME): Discount Pure PF3 & FREE Fermented Leucine Supplements

    Make sure you post in here as to what review is yours as well so I can ID the right person when I pick the winner (Just give the name and title of it in here and that should work)

    The FIRST 50 reviews here will be entered for a chance to win a Stack of:
    1 - Game Day
    1 - Nolvadren XT
    1 - PRXT

    Submit a review on this page and if you're among the first 50 after the last review that's in the store as of now (submitted on August 28), you'll have a chance to win the stack listed above

    GET ON THIS PEOPLE! And Thank you for all the MAN Love
    Bump for an awesome chance to score some great products!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       


  4. Now this is a great promo! Game Day, Nolvadren and PR-XT!! What a great stack to win, get your reviews in this quick

  5. Very generous promo, someone will be very happy!

  6. Review submitted under the title Unmatched Recovery
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Review submitted under the title Unmatched Recovery
    Nice Reggie's just waiting for that stack now!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Nice Reggie's just waiting for that stack now!
    Heck ya! I'm really wanting to try all of those products. I'm kinda behind lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. That is a great stack right there!!! All kinda gainz

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That is a great stack right there!!! All kinda gainz
    Ironically enough I'm a huge fan of gainz
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Ironically enough I'm a huge fan of gainz
    You too

  12. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Ironically enough I'm a huge fan of gainz
    I am a fan of you and the work you put in!
    BOARD TYRANT

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I am a fan of you and the work you put in!
    Thanks bro I appreciate it!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. It's not showing my review for some reason.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    It's not showing my review for some reason.
    What! We have to figure this one out

  16. Sometimes it takes a few days

  17. Bump for a chance to win:

    1 - Game Day
    1 - Nolvadren XT
    1 - PRXT

    See post #1 for details! Review PF3 in the Nutraplanet store, tell us what you titled it in this thread, and you're good!
    BOARD TYRANT

  18. This stack is crazy! What an awesome chance to win something this bada$$

  19. good promo, I'll wait for some reviews

  20. Ill get my review up later today..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  21. So far,I have been using just for recovery. I am just in to my second week and I am anxious to see how it works by week four. So far,not as sore as usual.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    So far,I have been using just for recovery. I am just in to my second week and I am anxious to see how it works by week four. So far,not as sore as usual.
    awesome man

    make sure you post a review in the store then for sure. It's an awesome bunch of products to win
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  23. just posted my review titled Great Protein.. Hasn't posted yet..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    just posted my review titled Great Protein.. Hasn't posted yet..
    Awesome!! That's one heck of a stack to win!!! You could use it for sure to lengthen yours

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Awesome!! That's one heck of a stack to win!!! You could use it for sure to lengthen yours
    Maybe can put in a good word for me lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    just posted my review titled Great Protein.. Hasn't posted yet..
    Sometimes takes a day or two for it to show I believe
    BOARD TYRANT

  27. You guys could probably throw a review in the store after a couple weeks of using the tubs. You'll see/feel results that quickly.
    BOARD TYRANT

  28. I want to say on the comments sections lately,I took a leap of faith.Man sports has worked good for me so,for me,PF3 seems to be working.I will know more soon.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You guys could probably throw a review in the store after a couple weeks of using the tubs. You'll see/feel results that quickly.
    I just submitted an updated review on the MAN Sports website. I can't believe how quickly the last 23 days have gone by!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    I just submitted an updated review on the MAN Sports website. I can't believe how quickly the last 23 days have gone by!!
    Time flys!

  31. Seeing some reviews popping up in the store. Looks like some competition for the mega MAN stack!
    BOARD TYRANT

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Seeing some reviews popping up in the store. Looks like some competition for the mega MAN stack!
    oh I want that stack bad!! LOL P.S. also reviewed it here on AM too..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    oh I want that stack bad!! LOL
    If those are half as good as PF3....damn!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  34. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    If those are half as good as PF3....damn!
    I'm using it now and they are Gameday and PF3 taste the same as well.. Has to be my favorite fruit punch flavor..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm using it now and they are Gameday and PF3 taste the same as well.. Has to be my favorite fruit punch flavor..
    that taste combo is awesome, Try grape with the Blue Bomb, tastes like candy (dead srs)
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  36. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

    that taste combo is awesome, Try grape with the Blue Bomb, tastes like candy (dead srs)
    I tried that!! It's f**kin awesome

  37. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    that taste combo is awesome, Try grape with the Blue Bomb, tastes like candy (dead srs)
    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I tried that!! It's f**kin awesome
    That's sound good!! So should I PM you guy's my addy??!!! LMAO...
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  38. could you p.m. me and tell me how to post in store?I could not find on website.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    could you p.m. me and tell me how to post in store?I could not find on website.
    Should be a "write a review"section on the PF3 page
    Life's a garden, dig it

  40. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    could you p.m. me and tell me how to post in store?I could not find on website.
    you also need to have an account and be logged in to have the review option..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAN Sports Game Day stack -- "For Champions Only"
    By neddo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 12:38 AM
  2. 12 Week TAL Mega Stack for PCT???
    By TheBreeze in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:21 PM
  3. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 04:21 PM
  4. Mega-TRN/Mega-ZOL stack...best doe for me?
    By FENRIR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Log in
Log in