Mega MAN Stack for PF3 Review: GTFIH Peeps!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

The feedback has been AMAZING on PF3, so for those of you who have used it, we're giving back to you guys!

If you've used PF3, submit a review to NutraPlanet under the PF3 and Fermented Leucine Stack:
MAN Pure PF3 & FREE Fermented Leucine (LIMITED TIME): Discount Pure PF3 & FREE Fermented Leucine Supplements

Make sure you post in here as to what review is yours as well so I can ID the right person when I pick the winner (Just give the name and title of it in here and that should work)

The FIRST 50 reviews here will be entered for a chance to win a Stack of:
1 - Game Day
1 - Nolvadren XT
1 - PRXT

Submit a review on this page and if you're among the first 50 after the last review that's in the store as of now (submitted on August 28), you'll have a chance to win the stack listed above :)

GET ON THIS PEOPLE! And Thank you for all the MAN Love :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mega MAN stack?
efb76b0210e944cc9d9cfe6907c540fb-mega-man-office-drone.jpg

Not too shabby! The chance for an Anabolic Algorithm stack and a Gameday is too good to pass up!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The feedback has been AMAZING on PF3, so for those of you who have used it, we're giving back to you guys!

If you've used PF3, submit a review to NutraPlanet under the PF3 and Fermented Leucine Stack:
MAN Pure PF3 & FREE Fermented Leucine (LIMITED TIME): Discount Pure PF3 & FREE Fermented Leucine Supplements

Make sure you post in here as to what review is yours as well so I can ID the right person when I pick the winner (Just give the name and title of it in here and that should work)

The FIRST 50 reviews here will be entered for a chance to win a Stack of:
1 - Game Day
1 - Nolvadren XT
1 - PRXT

Submit a review on this page and if you're among the first 50 after the last review that's in the store as of now (submitted on August 28), you'll have a chance to win the stack listed above :)

GET ON THIS PEOPLE! And Thank you for all the MAN Love :)
Bump for an awesome chance to score some great products!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Now this is a great promo! Game Day, Nolvadren and PR-XT!! What a great stack to win, get your reviews in this quick

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Very generous promo, someone will be very happy!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That is a great stack right there!!! All kinda gainz

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not showing my review for some reason.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sometimes it takes a few days

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for a chance to win:

1 - Game Day
1 - Nolvadren XT
1 - PRXT

See post #1 for details! Review PF3 in the Nutraplanet store, tell us what you titled it in this thread, and you're good!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
This stack is crazy! What an awesome chance to win something this bada$$

willib

Awards
  • Established
So far,I have been using just for recovery. I am just in to my second week and I am anxious to see how it works by week four. So far,not as sore as usual.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
So far,I have been using just for recovery. I am just in to my second week and I am anxious to see how it works by week four. So far,not as sore as usual.
awesome man

make sure you post a review in the store then for sure. It's an awesome bunch of products to win :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
just posted my review titled Great Protein.. Hasn't posted yet..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just posted my review titled Great Protein.. Hasn't posted yet..
Sometimes takes a day or two for it to show I believe

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys could probably throw a review in the store after a couple weeks of using the tubs. You'll see/feel results that quickly.

willib

Awards
  • Established
I want to say on the comments sections lately,I took a leap of faith.Man sports has worked good for me so,for me,PF3 seems to be working.I will know more soon.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys could probably throw a review in the store after a couple weeks of using the tubs. You'll see/feel results that quickly.
I just submitted an updated review on the MAN Sports website. I can't believe how quickly the last 23 days have gone by!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing some reviews popping up in the store. Looks like some competition for the mega MAN stack!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I'm using it now and they are ;) Gameday and PF3 taste the same as well.. Has to be my favorite fruit punch flavor..
that taste combo is awesome, Try grape with the Blue Bomb, tastes like candy (dead srs)

willib

Awards
  • Established
could you p.m. me and tell me how to post in store?I could not find on website.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could you p.m. me and tell me how to post in store?I could not find on website.
Should be a "write a review"section on the PF3 page

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else jumping in on this?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Post a review and get free stuff? Everyone should be on this!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first review is there. Intial Thoughts By: ryan

I will also be posting my final review there as well. Were you guys looking for a mid point review?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
My first review is there. Intial Thoughts By: ryan I will also be posting my final review there as well. Were you guys looking for a mid point review?
However you want to do it, it doesn't matter. The more reviews the better!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I'll be picking winners soon :)

make sure you get those reviews in guys

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I added an over midpoint review titled Insane Recovery. It should be showing up soon, to go with my initial thoughts one.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I added an over midpoint review titled Insane Recovery. It should be showing up soon, to go with my initial thoughts one.
That's awesome!!! Good luck to everyone that posted a review, it's a sick stack for sure!!!!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I haven't posted a review yet.... Not sure how to explain PF3 some of the results others are getting I haven't seen. I will post something up later but it won't be the "best" it will be my personal/honest thoughts and I apologize in advance, I haven't noticed much.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review in video form posted on my log as well as on the MAN Sports Facebook page and the MAN Sports store