Mega MAN Stack for PF3 Review: GTFIH Peeps!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Final review in video form posted on my log as well as on the MAN Sports Facebook page and the MAN Sports store
    Very cool! Reggie kickin ass like usual!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Very cool! Reggie kickin ass like usual!
    Thanks Pete, trying to spread the word about a great product that I completely stand behind!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks Pete, trying to spread the word about a great product that I completely stand behind!
    You and me both, MAN has impressed me so far!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    You and me both, MAN has impressed me so far!!
    MAN or men in general?
    ;-)
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    MAN or men in general? ;-)
    A little of both!! Lol
    •   
       


  6. Got dat dare review in! review is under the title "the supplement you NEED". PF3....best supplement ever created (ronnie coleman voice). thanks MAN SPORTS

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HBDYWI View Post
    Got dat dare review in! review is under the title "the supplement you NEED". PF3....best supplement ever created (ronnie coleman voice). thanks MAN SPORTS
    Strong first post! If you win, I will cry.

    However, I believe it's a random drawing so best of luck
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HBDYWI View Post
    Got dat dare review in! review is under the title "the supplement you NEED". PF3....best supplement ever created (ronnie coleman voice). thanks MAN SPORTS
    Now I know what my rep power gives people! Strong rep-to-post #. Thanks boss!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Now I know what my rep power gives people! Strong rep-to-post #. Thanks boss!
    23k reps. lol hook me up. JK
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  10. That's awesome thanks man!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You and me both, MAN has impressed me so far!!
    That's great I'm glad the products are treating you well! You do have a killer stack!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That's great I'm glad the products are treating you well! You do have a killer stack!
    Yeah would love to keep the ride going longer

  13. Lets bump this back up!!! Only 10 days left to my current stack and I NEED MORE... LOL

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Lets bump this back up!!! Only 10 days left to my current stack and I NEED MORE... LOL
    I'll split it with ya
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I'll split it with ya
    Sorry stuffs too good to share..

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Sorry stuffs too good to share..
    Lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. I'll send you guys a pic of the prize when I win
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I'll send you guys a pic of the prize when I win
    Very nice!!!

  19. And the winner is?????

  20. We need big MAN to get this bad boy Rollin! I would want my supps too

  21. Name:  a-winner-is-you.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  20.1 KB
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****89 640"/>
    Looks like hulk hogan

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Name:  a-winner-is-you.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  20.1 KB
    how did you get that picture of me????? LOL

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    how did you get that picture of me????? LOL
    You bear a striking resemblance to Hulk Hogan
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    You bear a striking resemblance to Hulk Hogan
    Name:  hulk-hogan-baby.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  25.9 KB
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAN Sports Game Day stack -- "For Champions Only"
    By neddo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 12:38 AM
  2. 12 Week TAL Mega Stack for PCT???
    By TheBreeze in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:21 PM
  3. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 04:21 PM
  4. Mega-TRN/Mega-ZOL stack...best doe for me?
    By FENRIR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Log in
Log in