STIMUL8 the freaků..FINAFLEX STIMUL8 logging opportunity

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Ok....drums please.....

    winners are...

    Bean5er
    Kernsbak84
    Wasme
    Nooshefx
    1ifeblood

    Congrats amigos....please Pm me with your shipping address etc....

    Yeah buddy
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****88 665"/>
    Wow who do I wanna thank hmmmm. JK thanks to all the Finaflex reps for showing some love and if you didn't win this time don't get discouraged these guys spread the wealth a lot.


  2. ThankS!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post

    Wow who do I wanna thank hmmmm. JK thanks to all the Finaflex reps for showing some love and if you didn't win this time don't get discouraged these guys spread the wealth a lot.
    Thanks bro....

    You're absolutely right....more awesome promo's in the near future.....absolutely no need to get discouraged gents
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  4. all addys have been received, this should ship out on Monday fellas
    please do not forget to come back to this thread when you receive product, and link up your log so we can all follow
    thank you!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all addys have been received, this should ship out on Monday fellas
    please do not forget to come back to this thread when you receive product, and link up your log so we can all follow
    thank you!
    Will do thanks!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all addys have been received, this should ship out on Monday fellas
    please do not forget to come back to this thread when you receive product, and link up your log so we can all follow
    thank you!
    Sweet thanks Snags...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all addys have been received, this should ship out on Monday fellas
    please do not forget to come back to this thread when you receive product, and link up your log so we can all follow
    thank you!
    Ok I'll get it done

  8. shipping this morning fellas!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    shipping this morning fellas!
    Thanks! Going to post up on my box until it gets here.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    shipping this morning fellas!
    Perfect.. just finishing up my Ignite2

  11. Exciting times.....you'll be stimul8-ed soon enough



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130918_220413.png
Views: 133
Size:  88.0 KB
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. Anyone received their Stimul8 yet?

    So looking forward to this
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  13. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Anyone received their Stimul8 yet?

    So looking forward to this
    Still anxiously waiting...
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  14. No not yet sir

  15. Christmas came early got it in the mail today! Thanks Finaflex! Log begins on Monday I will link it so be on the lookout my fellow lifters.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130921_132315.png
Views: 179
Size:  556.2 KB

  16. I am still waiting (but being in Canada I know it will take a tad longer)...

  17. You guys got sweet shaker cups to?! Hella Jelly!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    You guys got sweet shaker cups to?! Hella Jelly!
    For some reason you always have me laughing. Your sense of humor reminds me of the kid in class sitting next to the teacher. LoL!

    Name:  20130921_164526.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  89.1 KB
    Name:  20130921_164610.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  149.7 KB

    I received mine as well today. Tomorrow will be day one, I already did my training today.

  19. awesome! yep these should all be coming in shortly - except for simon of course
    looking forward to your thoughts guys, and following along with these logs!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    awesome! yep these should all be coming in shortly - except for simon of course
    looking forward to your thoughts guys, and following along with these logs!
    LOL... I am excited about the shaker!

  21. I have my log up and running now...

    Increasing my VoluME! FinaFlex Stimul8 Log

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Christmas came early got it in the mail today! Thanks Finaflex! Log begins on Monday I will link it so be on the lookout my fellow lifters.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130921_132315.png
Views: 179
Size:  556.2 KB
    What a pretty picture...................... very Stimul8- ing
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  23. Seems we all get Stimul8-ed in a other way

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    LOL... I am excited about the shaker!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  24. Stimul8ing myself

    Up and running
    Independent

  25. Somebody got stimul8'd today! Link to thread soon to come.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Around The Clock Stack Logging Opportunity
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. what happened to the logging opportunity thread?
    By jbryand101b in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 08:54 PM
  3. Nutraplanet Logging Opportunity (12 testers for Finaflex)
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 02:12 PM
  4. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:11 PM
  5. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in