STIMUL8 the freak…..FINAFLEX STIMUL8 logging opportunity

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STIMUL8 the freak…..FINAFLEX STIMUL8 logging opp

Beta testing showed what this baby can do, and now we are giving 5 lucky loggers the chance to experience the new revolutionairy pre work out by FINAFLEX, STIMUL8

First, a little about STIMUL8

STIMUL8™ is built with ingredients designed to propel workouts to the next level.

IRISINXD™ - The Science Behind the Patent:

STIMUL8™ features IRISINXD™ a Patent Pending blend of exotic stimulants featuring N-Coumaroyldopamine (a selective beta 2 adrenergic agonist), combined with the most effective COMT (Catechol-O-Methyl-Transferase) inhibitor to increase the bioavailability and overall effectiveness of N-Coumaroyldopamine (a.k.a. NCD) in the body. Without the COMT inhibitor, the awesome power of NCD cannot be realized because it is rapidly metabolized by COMT once introduced.

IRISINXD™ - The Ultimate Body Recomp Experience:

Is it possible to burn fat while preserving and increasing muscle mass? With IRISINXD™, the answer is YES! Ingredients that make up IRISINXD™ have been shown in recent studies to benefit and support the body recompositioning phenomenon.

- Naturally occurring N-Coumaroyldopamine, a Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonist is as effective as some pharmaceutical counterparts at stimulating cAMP
- Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists decrease fat by stimulating B2-adrenoceptors in cells in the body
- Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists have anabolic effects, which stimulates muscle growth in young men
- Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists have potential to alter skeletal muscle function
- Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists can restore muscle mass and strength

BETA ALANINE – The Ultimate Sports Nutrition Ingredient?

Beta Alanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found to have a multitude of benefits as a Sports Performance supplement. Beta Alanine has been shown in various human studies to be effective in increasing endurance, strength, and power in users. STIMUL8™ features a significant dose of Beta Alanine per serving, allowing users to experience its awesome power as a Sports Performance ingredient. Recent studies in 2013 continue to solidify Beta Alanine as an incredibly robust Sports Nutrition ingredient.

stimul8.jpg

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATIONServing Size 1 scoop(s)
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving
Stimul8 Thermogenic Ripping Matrix: 2604 mg
Xtreme Shredding Matrix:
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine) *
b-phenethylamine HCl *
IRISINXD™ (Green Tea Extract [standardized for 60% EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine) *
Hordenine HCl *
Synephrine HCl *
Rauwolfia vomitoria (Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine) *
Ultimate Endurance:
Beta Alanine

What are we looking for?

*We need someone who is 18 years or older
* who can log with detail and integrity, and give an honest opinion
*someone who is willing to update at least 3 or 4 times a week.

In your app, tell us why we should pic you……be creative

If chosen, you are obliged to finish the log with following review set up:

Review questions:

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... (1-5)

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions... (1-5) -

3) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) -

4) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) -

5) This product tasted great... (1-5) -

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5) –

Let’s go BOOM

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta tester here. This is a perfect opportunity to log a stim PWO that will put your workouts into orbit! Good luck to all applicants!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eeeesh! stim junkie heaven.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would absolutely LOVE to jump on this! I workout in the early AM and rely heavily on a good pre to get me going. I'm already logging MAX PUMP though so don't know how you guys feel about someone running logs on 2 different products.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I got a couple sample packets in the mail yesterday and just used one this morning for the first time. Before I even touched a weight my heart was beating out of my chest lol. Gonna have to dose at half a serving next time.

If you're big on stims this product is no joke.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a couple sample packets in the mail yesterday and just used one this morning for the first time. Before I even touched a weight my heart was beating out of my chest lol. Gonna have to dose at half a serving next time.

If you're big on stims this product is no joke.
Crazy energy...and a big bang....got to love it;)

You can always start with half a dose, and work your way up from there.

One thing is for sure....Stimul8 delivers:)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ooooo what sweetness :cool2:
roll 'em out gents, let's get some good apps and see some stimmed out logs going on!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Just reading the nutrition panel frightens me with all the stims. Heart attack in a bottle. Good luck to the lucky loggers.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll survive, and have the best work out of your life;)

Just reading the nutrition panel frightens me with all the stims. Heart attack in a bottle. Good luck to the lucky loggers.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I would absolutely love to run a log on this :))

I have no problem updating this a min of 5 days a week.

I'm currently running a legs/push/pull/off split and as most of you freaks know I train at 430am so I need me a good kick in the a$$

I will be happy to give my honest review as well.
Thanks for the opportunity

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
it is very intelligently formulated -- make no mistake, it hits, and it hits hard lol..
but, it is a different kind of "hit" than simply feeling cracked out, shaky, and like sh1t

very cool stuff, this is

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log it. Jumped into this logging and updating a few months ago and have been enjoying since. Doing this log would motivate me to keep up with my training and hopefully bring some attention to a company who's products have shown great results and could benefit many others into this lifestyle. Updating throughout the week would not be problem for me and my opinion would be an honest one. Thanks for the consideration.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would like to log it. Jumped into this logging and updating a few months ago and have been enjoying since. Doing this log would motivate me to keep up with my training and hopefully bring some attention to a company who's products have shown great results and could benefit many others into this lifestyle. Updating throughout the week would not be problem for me and my opinion would be an honest one. Thanks for the consideration.
This guy is a great consistent logger. I followed along when he was training with his wife. It was good stuff.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some nice apps coming in:)

5 lucky loggers...oh boy oh boy oh boy....

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would really be up for logging this.. and have been waiting to try it!

- Age 42

- Will definitely log to the best of my ability. With detail, and very honest feedback.

- Updates will be 6-7 days per week

- I'd definitely enjoy this opportunity as I am a big fan of Finaflex products. I have tried most pre-workouts, am a stim junkie and have a strong work ethic in the gym. I am currently running a 5 day split (Power/Hypertrophy), along with two a day cardio sessions. I would really like to see if Stimul8 can push me even harder (than Ignite2).

Thanks for the consideration.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get those apps in gents. Don't be scared! What do you have to lose...... besides your mind!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get it on this fellas!! Another great product from an awesome company!!

kernsbak84

Awards
I am 18 tests officiel âge.
I can log and will log 3 or more times a week.
I have logged Finaflex 500 XD.
I am a member of the Finaflex website and will log there too.
I tried to get this stimul8 pwo before but I lost the close race. If given the chance I will definitely crush my workouts and goals.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 18 tests officiel âge.
I can log and will log 3 or more times a week.
I have logged Finaflex 500 XD.
I am a member of the Finaflex website and will log there too.
I tried to get this stimul8 pwo before but I lost the close race. If given the chance I will definitely crush my workouts and goals.
Another good app. I like the logging on our home forum part as well (hint hint) :)

kernsbak84

Awards
Thanks Montego your back is huge and those last look like wings.

kernsbak84

Awards
Finaflex products are legit and I hope to get a chance to feel greatness flow through my veins with Stimul8. Apps get them in people!

aussieborn

aussieborn

Awards
Would love to try this! It looks to be a solid stim heavy profile which I would love to try as I get minimal effects from many of the new pwo's as I'm quite stim tolerant but I believe this would be an awesome pre to use and help me to destroy it in the gym! If I was chosen I would also post on the finaflex forum as well as a review on supplement reviews.com and log 4 times a week. I hope I get the chance to give this a go as I promise to not disappoint!

kernsbak84

Awards
Would love to try this! It looks to be a solid stim heavy profile which I would love to try as I get minimal effects from many of the new pwo's as I'm quite stim tolerant but I believe this would be an awesome pre to use and help me to destroy it in the gym! If I was chosen I would also post on the finaflex forum as well as a review on supplement reviews.com and log 4 times a week. I hope I get the chance to give this a go as I promise to not disappoint!

Now that is what I am talking about solid app here.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll put a plug on my FACEBOOK page!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for logs
Interesting profile I'm gonna have to do some research on a few of those ingredients

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would really be up for logging this.. and have been waiting to try it!

- Age 42

- Will definitely log to the best of my ability. With detail, and very honest feedback.

- Updates will be 6-7 days per week

- I'd definitely enjoy this opportunity as I am a big fan of Finaflex products. I have tried most pre-workouts, am a stim junkie and have a strong work ethic in the gym. I am currently running a 5 day split (Power/Hypertrophy), along with two a day cardio sessions. I would really like to see if Stimul8 can push me even harder (than Ignite2).

Thanks for the consideration.

Well let me add to my app, that I will also:

- post updates on the Finaflex forum, copy review to Nutraplanet and SupplementReviews, and something on Facebook (sorry 1ifeblood for the steal lol)

kernsbak84

Awards
I would also wear any Finaflex t-shirts or hats etc... to the gym while on stimul8. So when people ask me what the hell are using for people all I have to do is point to the name and they will know.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also wear any Finaflex t-shirts or hats etc... to the gym while on stimul8. So when people ask me what the hell are using for people all I have to do is point to the name and they will know.
Damn...I was JUST about to say the same thing. Except I'll wear the shirt wherever I go (sorry they won't let me wear it to work) AND take pics to prove I'm wearing it. :-D

kernsbak84

Awards
@ wasme. I have tried and liked enhanced, but I was having to take way to many scoops to get the effect I was looking for.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you guys must think these shirts just grow on trees or something :p

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the shirts. ....I had to buy my own. Good luck!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well let me add to my app, that I will also:

- post updates on the Finaflex forum, copy review to Nutraplanet and SupplementReviews, and something on Facebook (sorry 1ifeblood for the steal lol)
Now we are stimul8 -ing each other;)

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now we are stimul8 -ing each other;)
Yeah, it's not the first time I stimul8-ed wasme... and I'm certain it won't be the last. :)