Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I'll put a plug on my FACEBOOK page!
    Lol....that's what I'm talking about....creative
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

3. Sub'd for logs
    Interesting profile I'm gonna have to do some research on a few of those ingredients
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I would really be up for logging this.. and have been waiting to try it!

- Age 42

- Will definitely log to the best of my ability. With detail, and very honest feedback.

- Updates will be 6-7 days per week

- I'd definitely enjoy this opportunity as I am a big fan of Finaflex products. I have tried most pre-workouts, am a stim junkie and have a strong work ethic in the gym. I am currently running a 5 day split (Power/Hypertrophy), along with two a day cardio sessions. I would really like to see if Stimul8 can push me even harder (than Ignite2).

Thanks for the consideration.

Well let me add to my app, that I will also:

- post updates on the Finaflex forum, copy review to Nutraplanet and SupplementReviews, and something on Facebook (sorry 1ifeblood for the steal lol)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

5. I would also wear any Finaflex t-shirts or hats etc... to the gym while on stimul8. So when people ask me what the hell are using for people all I have to do is point to the name and they will know.

6. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Lol....that's what I'm talking about....creative
    indeed, these guys are going all out here
    dig it

Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    I would also wear any Finaflex t-shirts or hats etc... to the gym while on stimul8.
    yeah i'm sure you would LOL
    or, are you saying you will purchase these yourself and wear to gym as stated?

7. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    I would also wear any Finaflex t-shirts or hats etc... to the gym while on stimul8. So when people ask me what the hell are using for people all I have to do is point to the name and they will know.
    Damn...I was JUST about to say the same thing. Except I'll wear the shirt wherever I go (sorry they won't let me wear it to work) AND take pics to prove I'm wearing it. :-D
    Where it all started

8. @ wasme. I have tried and liked enhanced, but I was having to take way to many scoops to get the effect I was looking for.

9. you guys must think these shirts just grow on trees or something

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you guys must think these shirts just grow on trees or something
    *dreams about a Finaflex tree with all supplements and merchandise*
    Where it all started

•   

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Haha I wish if that were the case I would have a closet full already. But I don't even own a single one: (

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Are you saying there is no Finaflex tree? I could of swore it was just like that money tree that my kids think I grew.
    FINAFLEX REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    @ wasme. I have tried and liked enhanced, but I was having to take way to many scoops to get the effect I was looking for.
    Give their Ignite2 a try. Or better yet stack it with MaxPUMP.
    FINAFLEX REP

14. On the shirts. ....I had to buy my own. Good luck!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    On the shirts. ....I had to buy my own. Good luck!
    Where and how much. Finaflex deserves to be represented at every gym doesn't matter big or small.

16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Give their Ignite2 a try. Or better yet stack it with MaxPUMP.
    I think I am a stimulating junkie lol.

17. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Where and how much. Finaflex deserves to be represented at every gym doesn't matter big or small.
    I'd buy a shirt as well...

Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    I think I am a stimulating junkie lol.
    ..lol same here...
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    On the shirts. ....I had to buy my own. Good luck!
    yeah they only give those out to full-fledged studs

you're still a stud-in-training...a fledgling baby stud, right now
    soon, you will be a grown-up stud

19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Well let me add to my app, that I will also:

- post updates on the Finaflex forum, copy review to Nutraplanet and SupplementReviews, and something on Facebook (sorry 1ifeblood for the steal lol)
    Now we are stimul8 -ing each other
    OLYMPUS UK REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

Yeah, it's not the first time I stimul8-ed wasme... and I'm certain it won't be the last. :-)
    Where it all started

21. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Indeed we are... imagine if we were both logging this and stimul8-ing each other.. I mean just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Yeah, it's not the first time I stimul8-ed wasme... and I'm certain it won't be the last. :-)
    ...fruity ass lol
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

...fruity ass lol
    It IS pretty sweet.
    Where it all started

23. Our shirts can be found at our home website under apparel. They are high dollar though. .....10 bucks each! Cheap as dirt and great quality! Everyone should have one unless they are not a freak

Back to the promo!

Apps apps apps apps! EVERYBOOOODY!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Our shirts can be found at our home website under apparel. They are high dollar though. .....10 bucks each! Cheap as dirt and great quality! Everyone should have one unless they are not a freak

Back to the promo!

Buying one!
    Where it all started

25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Our shirts can be found at our home website under apparel. They are high dollar though. .....10 bucks each! Cheap as dirt and great quality! Everyone should have one unless they are not a freak

Back to the promo!

Thanks getting one!

26. Let's get Stimul8 people! Prepare to run thru every DB your gym has, and set new PRs. How you ask? With Finaflex' s PWO. Drumroll please..... STIMUL8. With this you will make everyone in your gym look like a big sissy girl.

27. Hi I would be deeply interested in logging this Preworkout supplement. I currently have about 3(?) logs under my belt. At least one of them has been a PWO and I feel my reviews have been very honest and accurate. I am currently 215.5lbs at ~9% BF. I have been training instinctively lately but use an IIFYM/clean eating approach to Diet. My main goal is to cut down a few more pounds, over the next 4-5 weeks before reverse dieting back up and I feel the ingredient profile of Stimul8 could help with this. I have used many preworkout supplements and know the good from the bad. I feel I would be about as good of a candidate as you can get for this Logging experience. I will also add that in my reviews I will be brutally honest, not mean, but I will not sugar coat things because I was chosen for a Log. I will give my experience and opinion as accurately as I can. Be sure to look at my past logs if you would like to see my logging style, I did a White Flood v2 log which may be of interest. Can also post pics.

Stats
    6'4
    215.5 lbs
    370 x 1/315 x 7 ATG High-Bar Squat
    280x1 Bench
    5plate x 4 Deadlift

Would be great to try a Finaflex product, thanks.

28. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Hi I would be deeply interested in logging this Preworkout supplement. I currently have about 3(?) logs under my belt. At least one of them has been a PWO and I feel my reviews have been very honest and accurate. I am currently 215.5lbs at ~9% BF. I have been training instinctively lately but use an IIFYM/clean eating approach to Diet. My main goal is to cut down a few more pounds, over the next 4-5 weeks before reverse dieting back up and I feel the ingredient profile of Stimul8 could help with this. I have used many preworkout supplements and know the good from the bad. I feel I would be about as good of a candidate as you can get for this Logging experience. I will also add that in my reviews I will be brutally honest, not mean, but I will not sugar coat things because I was chosen for a Log. I will give my experience and opinion as accurately as I can. Be sure to look at my past logs if you would like to see my logging style, I did a White Flood v2 log which may be of interest. Can also post pics.

Stats
    6'4
    215.5 lbs
    370 x 1/315 x 7 ATG High-Bar Squat
    280x1 Bench
    5plate x 4 Deadlift

Would be great to try a Finaflex product, thanks.
    Clean eating I feel is the best way. I have embarked on a clean diet myself and I feel awesome.

29. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Buying one!
    I think I will be buying one and having it sent to Myrtle Beach.... shipping is 37.50 to Canada.
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Clean eating I feel is the best way. I have embarked on a clean diet myself and I feel awesome.
    Yeah I've done self experimenting doing IIFYM with clean/dirty food. Gains were the same for me, however I got sick and generally didn't feel as good on dirty food. Clean eating feels better for me, and I actually prefer it as far as what my taste buds go for. Usually that is of course.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Around The Clock Stack Logging Opportunity
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. what happened to the logging opportunity thread?
    By jbryand101b in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:54 PM
  3. Nutraplanet Logging Opportunity (12 testers for Finaflex)
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 03:12 PM
  4. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 10:11 PM
  5. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:42 PM