STIMUL8 the freaků..FINAFLEX STIMUL8 logging opportunity

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you guys must think these shirts just grow on trees or something
    Haha I wish if that were the case I would have a closet full already. But I don't even own a single one: (


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you guys must think these shirts just grow on trees or something
    Are you saying there is no Finaflex tree? I could of swore it was just like that money tree that my kids think I grew.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    @ wasme. I have tried and liked enhanced, but I was having to take way to many scoops to get the effect I was looking for.
    Give their Ignite2 a try. Or better yet stack it with MaxPUMP.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  4. On the shirts. ....I had to buy my own. Good luck!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    On the shirts. ....I had to buy my own. Good luck!
    Where and how much. Finaflex deserves to be represented at every gym doesn't matter big or small.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Give their Ignite2 a try. Or better yet stack it with MaxPUMP.
    I think I am a stimulating junkie lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Where and how much. Finaflex deserves to be represented at every gym doesn't matter big or small.
    I'd buy a shirt as well...

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    I think I am a stimulating junkie lol.
    ..lol same here...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    On the shirts. ....I had to buy my own. Good luck!
    yeah they only give those out to full-fledged studs

    you're still a stud-in-training...a fledgling baby stud, right now
    soon, you will be a grown-up stud


  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Well let me add to my app, that I will also:

    - post updates on the Finaflex forum, copy review to Nutraplanet and SupplementReviews, and something on Facebook (sorry 1ifeblood for the steal lol)
    Now we are stimul8 -ing each other
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  10. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Now we are stimul8 -ing each other
    Yeah, it's not the first time I stimul8-ed wasme... and I'm certain it won't be the last. :-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Now we are stimul8 -ing each other
    Indeed we are... imagine if we were both logging this and stimul8-ing each other.. I mean just saying...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Yeah, it's not the first time I stimul8-ed wasme... and I'm certain it won't be the last. :-)
    ...fruity ass lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    ...fruity ass lol
    It IS pretty sweet.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  13. Our shirts can be found at our home website under apparel. They are high dollar though. .....10 bucks each! Cheap as dirt and great quality! Everyone should have one unless they are not a freak


    Back to the promo!

    Apps apps apps apps! EVERYBOOOODY!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Our shirts can be found at our home website under apparel. They are high dollar though. .....10 bucks each! Cheap as dirt and great quality! Everyone should have one unless they are not a freak

    Back to the promo!

    Apps apps apps apps! EVERYBOOOODY!
    Buying one!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Our shirts can be found at our home website under apparel. They are high dollar though. .....10 bucks each! Cheap as dirt and great quality! Everyone should have one unless they are not a freak

    Back to the promo!

    Apps apps apps apps! EVERYBOOOODY!
    Thanks getting one!

  16. Let's get Stimul8 people! Prepare to run thru every DB your gym has, and set new PRs. How you ask? With Finaflex' s PWO. Drumroll please..... STIMUL8. With this you will make everyone in your gym look like a big sissy girl.

  17. Hi I would be deeply interested in logging this Preworkout supplement. I currently have about 3(?) logs under my belt. At least one of them has been a PWO and I feel my reviews have been very honest and accurate. I am currently 215.5lbs at ~9% BF. I have been training instinctively lately but use an IIFYM/clean eating approach to Diet. My main goal is to cut down a few more pounds, over the next 4-5 weeks before reverse dieting back up and I feel the ingredient profile of Stimul8 could help with this. I have used many preworkout supplements and know the good from the bad. I feel I would be about as good of a candidate as you can get for this Logging experience. I will also add that in my reviews I will be brutally honest, not mean, but I will not sugar coat things because I was chosen for a Log. I will give my experience and opinion as accurately as I can. Be sure to look at my past logs if you would like to see my logging style, I did a White Flood v2 log which may be of interest. Can also post pics.

    Stats
    6'4
    215.5 lbs
    370 x 1/315 x 7 ATG High-Bar Squat
    280x1 Bench
    5plate x 4 Deadlift

    Would be great to try a Finaflex product, thanks.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Hi I would be deeply interested in logging this Preworkout supplement. I currently have about 3(?) logs under my belt. At least one of them has been a PWO and I feel my reviews have been very honest and accurate. I am currently 215.5lbs at ~9% BF. I have been training instinctively lately but use an IIFYM/clean eating approach to Diet. My main goal is to cut down a few more pounds, over the next 4-5 weeks before reverse dieting back up and I feel the ingredient profile of Stimul8 could help with this. I have used many preworkout supplements and know the good from the bad. I feel I would be about as good of a candidate as you can get for this Logging experience. I will also add that in my reviews I will be brutally honest, not mean, but I will not sugar coat things because I was chosen for a Log. I will give my experience and opinion as accurately as I can. Be sure to look at my past logs if you would like to see my logging style, I did a White Flood v2 log which may be of interest. Can also post pics.

    Stats
    6'4
    215.5 lbs
    370 x 1/315 x 7 ATG High-Bar Squat
    280x1 Bench
    5plate x 4 Deadlift

    Would be great to try a Finaflex product, thanks.
    Clean eating I feel is the best way. I have embarked on a clean diet myself and I feel awesome.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Buying one!
    I think I will be buying one and having it sent to Myrtle Beach.... shipping is 37.50 to Canada.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Clean eating I feel is the best way. I have embarked on a clean diet myself and I feel awesome.
    Yeah I've done self experimenting doing IIFYM with clean/dirty food. Gains were the same for me, however I got sick and generally didn't feel as good on dirty food. Clean eating feels better for me, and I actually prefer it as far as what my taste buds go for. Usually that is of course.

  21. Ok ok everyone has their shirts now?

    Back on topic. Let's see more apps!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  22. Going to take a cat nap because I have been awake and working for approximately 32 hours..... I'm sure I will be dreaming of Stimul8. And people lets show our support for Finaflex by submitting some solid apps. There better be more of them when I wake up.

  23. Get them apps in guys, won't be long before we pick 5 very lucky winners,)
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  24. Very good apps in here ! Good luck to everyone :-)
    Independent

  25. okay gents - selections will be made today, announced later on
    be on the lookout!

  26. Tic tac tic tac....almost gents
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  27. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Tic tac tic tac....almost gents
    I think the word your looking for is "Toe"
    lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  28. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

    I think the word your looking for is "Toe"
    lol
    Unless he's EATING tictacs?
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

    I think the word your looking for is "Toe"
    lol
    Lol....

    Camel


    Word association....

    Anyway....5 lucky loggers....what a way to start the weekend...

    Patience....patience....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  30. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Camel
    Hump
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  31. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Hump
    I don't see this ending well :-)
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  32. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I don't see this ending well :-)
    Don't worry...as soon as we announce the winners there will be some real Stimul8-(ion)

    OLYMPUS UK REP

  33. The countdown has begun this Friday the 13th.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I don't see this ending well :-)
    Are playing words with friends. Lol

  35. Awesome!! Again good luck all
    Independent

  36. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    The countdown has begun this Friday the 13th.
    It does get pretty freaky
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Awesome!! Again good luck all
    Good sport as always
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  38. 5 guys, will have great memories of this Friday the 13th....
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Good sport as always
    I'd be a good sport too if I was strutting around with Bean's sexy ass physique. And I put emphasis on "sexy ass"!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Around The Clock Stack Logging Opportunity
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. what happened to the logging opportunity thread?
    By jbryand101b in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 08:54 PM
  3. Nutraplanet Logging Opportunity (12 testers for Finaflex)
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 02:12 PM
  4. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:11 PM
  5. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in