Wanna log Andro Factory's Max-Bulk? Fully Sponsored by AF!

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Cool thi.g about this product it has pct built in. C.p.&r is andro`s pct formula.

2. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Cool thi.g about this product it has pct built in. C.p.&r is andro`s pct formula.
    Oh, cool. So no PCT is needed?
    •   

3. Getting an app together for tomorrow, if it's not too late.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    If you just run it at 3 caps a day for 6 weeks or something like that, some natty test boosters should suffice but if you want to run higher dosages or extended periods a serm would be preferable.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    No,all of Andro Factory's pro-hormones require PCT.This is true of any potent androgen,not only AF products.

C.P.R. technology is a liver & heart protective component of all of AF's pro-hormone products and is not a stand alone PCT supplement.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    No,all of our PH's are quite potent and require PCT.

C.P.R. technology is a liver & blood pressure protective component of all of AF's pro-hormone products.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    No,all of our PH's are quite potent and require PCT. C.P.R. technology is a liver & blood pressure protective component of all of AF's pro-hormone products.
    Ok, thank you for the info!

Would a SERM be needed, or just something like an AI, DAA and another natty test booster suffice?
    [email protected] com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Ok, thank you for the info!

Would a SERM be needed, or just something like an AI, DAA and another natty test booster suffice?
    DAA would be fine if you were to run one of AF's milder compounds such as Focus or Lean Cuts,at suggested dosages.If you were to stack Lean Cuts and Focus, or run a cycle of one of Andro Factory's stronger compounds,I would suggest a SERM.

9. no i was just saying like colin did it has on cycle support. most definatley get your test levels back up with either nolvadex clomid daa test boosters etc. all depends on your run. i usually run daa like the last four weeks just to jump start test production. then after the last dose of whatever start cycling the pct serm. for the same amount of time. i just believe with the on cycle support that andro has in it it will make for an easier pct that is all i was trying to say. most people have to take alot os stuff on cycle to control things like blood pressure, liver function. this takes that out of your hands protect your body with everything you have at your disposal . didn't mean to mislead you i may have mispoken in my text.

10. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    no i was just saying like colin did it has on cycle support. most definatley get your test levels back up with either nolvadex clomid daa test boosters etc. all depends on your run. i usually run daa like the last four weeks just to jump start test production. then after the last dose of whatever start cycling the pct serm. for the same amount of time. i just believe with the on cycle support that andro has in it it will make for an easier pct that is all i was trying to say. most people have to take alot os stuff on cycle to control things like blood pressure, liver function. this takes that out of your hands protect your body with everything you have at your disposal . didn't mean to mislead you i may have mispoken in my text.
    No problem, brother. I'm just a complete newbie to the PH world. I've never run a PH cycle, or a SERM. Maybe I'm not quite ready for that, even though the product sounds awesome. I need to plan out the PCT before I even start.
    [email protected] com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

No problem, brother. I'm just a complete newbie to the PH world. I've never run a PH cycle, or a SERM. Maybe I'm not quite ready for that, even though the product sounds awesome. I need to plan out the PCT before I even start.
    Man were here to help out if you need it, if you need help nutting out a decent pct plan just let us know and well tell you what you need and why.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Man were here to help out if you need it, if you need help nutting out a decent pct plan just let us know and well tell you what you need and why.
    That would be great

It's uncharted territory for me, but I think a PH could really help me gain some solid mass.
    [email protected] com

13. A word of advise from experience user- just do you home work and find out a good PH to start with. Then plan PCT. I am running max-bulk high at 6 caps. I will run clomid and a natty test booster in PCT. Start of mild at first, because the hardcore PH can land you into many sides. The milder to more hardcore move should be taken as slow as possible which= longer term biggest.

14. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    A word of advise from experience user- just do you home work and find out a good PH to start with. Then plan PCT. I am running max-bulk high at 6 caps. I will run clomid and a natty test booster in PCT. Start of mild at first, because the hardcore PH can land you into many sides. The milder to more hardcore move should be taken as slow as possible which= longer term biggest.
    Awesome! I was thinking the two cycle approach, 3 per day for four weeks, pct for four, then repeat.

Thanks for the advice!
    [email protected] com

15. Age (Must be 21 or over to apply).

Age 38

Stats.

5'10" 220 approximate BF% 18%

Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals.

My goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible, without gaining much body fat. I would also like to possibly compete in powerlifting when I get strong enough. I also never want to gain my weight back, and to be an example to my six year old son.

Current training.

5/3/1 BBB 4 times per week

Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial.

5/3/1 of some variant, either BBB or the 5/3/1 Bodybuilder template

Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).

I have only done one log on AM: Misfit28 is Changing the Game with New MAN Sports Pure PF3

I have done many different logs on an another forum, but not sure if I should post them here or not. Let me know

Why I should select you.

I am an extremely dedicated lifter and an extremely reliable and detail-oriented logger. Although I only recently started lifting (2011), and never was athletic until then, I have learned a lot and am always learning more every day. I have lost about 115 pounds since March of 2011, going from 335 lbs. and almost 45% BF to my current stats in that time.

16. MisFit, you lost 115 lbs! Be very PROUD brother! Congratulations!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

17. Niiice app bro, that progress though congrats!

18. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    MisFit, you lost 115 lbs! Be very PROUD brother! Congratulations!
    Thanks! I've come a long way
    [email protected] com

19. Quote Originally Posted by carbcrazy View Post
    Niiice app bro, that progress though congrats!
    Thanks, brother! You have an awesome app yourself!
    [email protected] com

20. Damn misfit 115lbs is incredible work! Solid app as well!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Damn misfit 115lbs is incredible work! Solid app as well!
    Thanks, brother!
    [email protected] com

22. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). Age 38 Stats. 5'10" 220 approximate BF% 18% Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. My goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible, without gaining much body fat. I would also like to possibly compete in powerlifting when I get strong enough. I also never want to gain my weight back, and to be an example to my six year old son. Current training. 5/3/1 BBB 4 times per week Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. 5/3/1 of some variant, either BBB or the 5/3/1 Bodybuilder template Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards). I have only done one log on AM: Misfit28 is Changing the Game with New MAN Sports Pure PF3 I have done many different logs on an another forum, but not sure if I should post them here or not. Let me know Why I should select you. I am an extremely dedicated lifter and an extremely reliable and detail-oriented logger. Although I only recently started lifting (2011), and never was athletic until then, I have learned a lot and am always learning more every day. I have lost about 115 pounds since March of 2011, going from 335 lbs. and almost 45% BF to my current stats in that time.
    Btw, I have done a TON of logs on another forum, should I post those links here as well?
    [email protected] com

23. Misfit is a very detailed logger; both here and on BB dot Kom
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

24. Is this still going on?
    [email protected] com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Is this still
    going on?
    Yes....

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Btw, I have done a TON of logs on another forum, should I post those links here as well?
    Sure,that'd be helpful.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Factory sponsored athlete Brian Weiss Bulk-Up Log
    By njphysique in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:16 PM
  2. STACKING P-BOLD & BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY
    By Androfactory in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 12:19 AM
  3. MAX-BULK EXPLAINED!!!! FROM ANDRO FACTORY!!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:06 PM
  4. MAX-BULK logging opp!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 05:59 PM
  5. Name the new BULKING product from ANDRO FACTORY.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 01:04 PM