Wanna log Andro Factory's Max-Bulk? Fully Sponsored by AF!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm selecting one (or possibly two) well respected AM members to log Max-Bulk to log a bottle of Max-Bulk,with 42 bonus caps per bottle.

With 42 bonus caps,this allows either one 8 week cycle or 2 seperate 4 week cycles,at label suggested dosing.

I'll only be selecting dedicated lifters who reside within the US,with an exception happily made for members of the US military stationed overseas.

Loggers must post/update within their log a minimum of 4 days a week,this isn't asking much and we'd expect you to post more often than that.

Pre-pics,halfway through cycle pics and post cycle pics are a must.You must not have used any PH(or ASS,for that matter) within the past 8 weeks.

Post up the following for consideration:

Age (Must be 21 or over to apply).
Stats.
Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals.
Current training.
Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial.
Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).
Why I should select you.

Pre and post bloodwork is strogly encouraged,see the first post in the thread linked below,at around $50 (with current internet coupons applied) this is an excellent idea for those running a strong PH cycle such as Max-Bulk:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157529-cheap-bloodwork-how.html

View the Max-Bulk product writeup below,I will add my own suggestions on on cycle ancillieries and how to run a *effective* PCT shortly......

Supports gains of 8 – 16 lbs in 8 weeks!

[h=1]MAX-BULK – IT DOESN’T GET ANY BIGGER.[/h] STRONGEST- SAFEST- LEGAL- PROHORMONES- Anywhere
[h=2]The Maximum in Lean Muscle Mass Building[/h] Androgens, estrogens and progestins all come together in the Power of MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex: 4-DHEA and 19-DHEA with ANDRO FACTORY’s signature CP+R (1-8) all synergistically balanced – bringing a new player in the race to Lean Muscle Mass and a stronger body.
The research used to formulate MAX- BULK and The Stack make it the most effective advanced muscle building product that you can buy safely, legally and without a prescription. MAX-BULK provides amazing results from which every man can benefit.
MAX-BULK -The only Lean Mass Builder on the market that can claim to promote a calm less aggressive demeanor while building Lean Aggressive Muscle.
Whether you are looking to gain lean muscle mass, a competitive edge, increased motivation, or a sense of accomplishment ANDRO FACTORY delivers safe and natural prohormones that will make you big, keep you safe and on top of your game.
[h=2]The Advanced DHEA Complex[/h] DHEA in general is commonly known as the anti-aging wonder drug of the century. But DHEA handled properly can result in higher DHT levels. Blood tests have revealed that when formulated properly these androgens can boost DHT levels by 3.5 times within 6 hours of a single 6 soft gel dose.
The 4-DHEA has balanced androgenic, anabolic and estrogenic activities making it a potent muscle building androgen (46-51), naturally converting to the potent anabolic androstenediol, which then can convert to testosterone.
19-DHEA has a stronger anabolic activity and a weaker androgenic activity. (1) it also has some progestational activity, which can help to reduce inflammation in the joints and increase the overall anabolic effect of androgens; (3,9,10) this can convert naturally to the anabolic bolandiol, which can then convert to 19-nortestosterone.
[h=2]Muscle growth initiated with MAX-BULK[/h] Virtually every aspect of muscle growth is initiated in MAX-BULK. Leaving nothing to the imagination MAX-BULK makes sure that all aspects of its delicately balanced DHEA Complex is moving towards bigger, stronger and more explosive muscles. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, myoblasts, and blood vessels can stick around for the rest of your life. (25-28)
Nuclei are essential to support the growth of new muscle tissue. (25) The muscle tissue that is accrued when you are on androgens, gains an increased number of nuclei, compared to training naturally. (23-26) Research suggests that the “extra” nuclei obtained from androgen use, stays elevated in muscle tissue, even after discontinuation of androgens — and thus protects the muscle tissue from muscle loss after discontinuation of exercise. Increased nuclei also maximizes the potential for growth in response to retraining. (26) The increased nuclei and newly obtained muscle fibers (myoblasts), are retained for years, if not permanently. (20,26)
Supporting and Promoting:

• New muscle cells – Differentiation of stem cells into muscle cells
  • New nuclei – Increased protein synthesis ability
  • More nutrient delivery – More blood vessels / more blood cells
  • More nutrients retained – Increased utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth
[h=2]Muscle building Androgens[/h] [h=3]Androstenedione, Androstenediol and Testosterone[/h] New research is showing that testosterone is not the only muscle building androgen! While testosterone is obviously the most researched androgen of the 21st century and the go to androgen for (TRT) testosterone replacement therapy, it is NOT the only androgen.
Several human and animal studies show that androstenedione and androstenediol have very potent muscle building effects (52, 53). The studies referenced in these articles suggest that testosterone was not the active androgen causing these lean muscle building effects. So who is doing all the work if its not our famous favorite hormone testosterone? The potent androgens androstenedione and androstenediol only caused only a mild increase in testosterone yet the animals and humans in these studies were gaining lean muscle mass and losing body fat; almost as if they were on a super high dose of testosterone, interesting isn’t it? (52, 53). This observation is also supported by test-tube studies showing that these androgens bind to the androgen receptor in muscle tissue and directly initiate muscle growth. (46-52).
Physical weakness is heavily correlated to low androgen levels. (1-8) Gaining lean mass and strength with low androgen levels is virtually impossible. (10-16) This is probably why some weaker men have such little faith in working out — because it yields such minimal results — men with low androgens can virtually block the body from gaining any muscle, or burning any fat from weight training and diet modification. (10-16) If you try to get stronger by working out when you have low androgen levels, it can actually lowers androgen levels.(9)
[h=2]Stem cells in muscle tissue + Androgens = New Muscle[/h] “So how do you activate stem cells to turn into muscle?” — Androgens. (24)
“Very small embryonic-like stem cells” (VSELs) — were deposited into your muscle tissue before you were born. (23) There VSELs are basically small cells with an undetermined lineage — meaning they can convert into just about anything — such as new muscle cells or fat cells. Through most of your adult life, these little cells sit in a dormant state until something activates them to turn into something meaningful Like New Muscle.
These prohormones actually create new muscle cells from stem cells, new nuclei, increase protein synthesis abilities and Increase utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth allowing you to retain more nutrients. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, and myoblasts may stick for the rest of your life.
[h=2]The Power of Estrogen and Progesterone[/h] [h=3]Reduced Joint stiffness[/h] So how do you activate stem cells to turn into muscle? — Androgens. (24)
“Very small embryonic-like stem cells” (VSELs) — were deposited into your muscle tissue before you were born. (23) There VSELs are basically small cells with an undetermined lineage — meaning they can convert into just about anything — such as new muscle cells or fat cells. Through most of your adult life, these little cells sit in a dormant state until something activates them to turn into something meaningful Like New Muscle.
These prohormones actually create new muscle cells from stem cells, new nuclei, increase protein synthesis abilities and Increase utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth allowing you to retain more nutrients. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, and myoblasts may stick for the rest of your life.
[h=2]The Power of Androgens and Estrogens[/h] [h=3]Increased blood flow – solid erections[/h] Androgens and estrogens have 13 overlapping genes. Recent research shows that estrogen regulates at least 51 muscle building genes, while androgens regulate 187 genes. (5) Therefore, if you want to activate all 225 genes* for muscle building you need maintain moderate to high levels of estrogen. Estrogen increases IGF-1 release, blood vessel growth, and nutrient uptake in muscles. (4-6,13,14) Plus, estrogen is important for maintaining blood vessel dilation and increased blood flow for good solid erections. (14,15) So, Yes, the “female” hormone has some pretty important muscle building activity. (4-6,13,14)
Note: Another great benefit from the estrogenic action of MAX-BULK is something that non-estrogenic androgens don’t really help with. (5) The first thing your body must do to support new muscle mass, is to bring the constant supply of protein, amino acids and ionic fluid. The 19-norandrogen in MAX-BULK initiates several genes that activate angiogenesis — The development of new microvascular in muscle. (5,8)
[h=2]Estrogen… What about Gyno?[/h] All men have estrogen in their body. Outside studies show gyno has almost nothing to do with high estrogen. (17-22) In fact, this research shows that the most important indicator for gyno is the ratio of androgens to estrogens. (17-22) For example, if you have low estrogen, but even lower androgens, you are at a higher risk for gyno than someone who has high estrogens, with even higher androgens. Its all about the ratio.
MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex includes 4-DHEA with 19-Nor -DHEA at a precise 3 to 1 ratio to balance the androgenic and estrogenic activity for the lowest risk of gyno — while still allowing MAX-BULK to have minimal androgenic side effects like hair loss and acne. All MAX-BULK testers have reported to show any signs of gyno symptoms in 4, 6 and 8 week cycles.
If you already have gyno, and are extremely sensitive to irritation, then you may be safer with MAX-BULK — due to its stronger androgenic action.
[h=2]Stack It For Massive Muscle Gains[/h] If massive muscle gains is your #1 goal then MAX-BULK or BULK-UP + MUSCLE-UP will provide an unparalleled and massive transformation.
If lean muscle gains is your goal then MUSCLE-UP + LEAN-CUT is what you want.
[h=2]MAX-BULK Softgels vs. Testosterone 450ng/dL! Equivalent?[/h] Research shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by 1000 ng/dl to add 3.3 lbs of new lean body mass and to enhance strength by 30% without training or diet interventions (39-41). The outside studies quoted in this article show that a daily dose of 6 MAX-BULK softgels can increase androgens enough to match the overall bioactivity of a 2700 ng/dl testosterone level. (42-51) (52-62)
So if your testosterone level is currently 700ng/dL, than 6 softgels of MAX-BULK could promote enough “testosterone-activity” to surpass the threshold 2x and increase lean body mass by 6.6lbs over 8 weeks — if you change no factors at all. Subjects have shown that additional lean mass and strength can be obtained by following an appropriate diet and training program.
[h=2]MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP[/h] So what’s the difference between BULK-UP and MAX-BULK you ask??
Well, lets get straight to the point; the refined combination in MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex has a precise balance of 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA enabling it to have lower androgenic activity. With lower androgenic activity; this can produce a more mild and reserved demeanor from you and overall less possible side effects like: prostate, hypertrophy, irritability or hair loss (e.g. DHT) (10,19).
However BULK-UPs Advanced DHEA Complex is meant to support a more aggressive feeling with its synergistic balance of: aDHEA, bDHEA and 4-DHEA. Allowing for more strength through its aggression. So you see while both serve a function and provide near results, each provides its own strength. Are you The Calm Gainer or The Aggressive fighter?
[h=2]Stackable Product[/h] MAX-BULK is non-methylated making it easy to stack with any cycle, this includes all ANDRO FACTORY products and non ANDRO FACTORY products: metabolic steroids, anabolic steroids, prohormones and natural T-boosters. Although ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends to stick to safe and effective products from ANDRO FACTORY.
ANDRO FACTORY delivers only the best newly innovated prohormones that will make you big, keep you lean and on top of your game in and outside of the gym.
[h=2]THE ANDRO FACTORY PROMISE[/h]
  • STRONGEST
  • SAFEST
  • LEGAL
  • and most AFFORDABLE
Do not use this product or any natural or unnatural prohormone, hormone or steroid for more than 8 weeks with out taking an 8 week off cycle.
Whether you are looking for the best possible Androgen/ Testosterone enhancement to gain a competitive edge, or to increase your motivation to gain the body you’ve always wanted. ANDRO FACTORY’S MAX-BULK will deliver results. You will gain lean, hard muscle, experience new levels of confidence and motivation that will benefit you by promoting confidence in the gym, on the field, court or stage, in the boardroom and in the bedroom. You will be glad you invested in the most effective and the safest testosterone and androgen enhancing and boosting prohormone products available.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang....just got cut down from 2 packs of androgel to 1 pack because test was 1421....would have loved to have seen close this could keep my test level to the current rate.

fortunately i have a different highly anticipated product i am about to log!!!!

max bulk looks like a nice product....good luck to all of the applicants!!!!

USAF XRAY

USAF XRAY

Awards
Deployed to Afghanistan and interested in logging

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and would be VERY interested in trying a product like MAX-BULK! Being deployed would give me the opportunity to log about not only my experiences in the gym but also in a day to day setting which can entail 80 lbs of gear and several mile of rucking in difficult terrain. Please provide me with any info that you require to get the ball rolling! HOORAH!

Thank you,

Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and would be VERY interested in trying a product like MAX-BULK! Being deployed would give me the opportunity to log about not only my experiences in the gym but also in a day to day setting which can entail 80 lbs of gear and several mile of rucking in difficult terrain. Please provide me with any info that you require to get the ball rolling! HOORAH!

Thank you,

Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF

Here you are,looking forward to your response.We at AndroFactory support the US military overseas and provided you meet our criteria below,We would be honored to have you log Max-Bulk.

Loggers must post/update within their log a minimum of 4 days a week,this isn't asking much and we'd expect you to post more often than that.

Pre-pics,halfway through cycle pics and post cycle pics are a must.You must not have used any PH(or ASS,for that matter) within the past 8 weeks.

Age (Must be 21 or over to apply).
Stats.
Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals.
Current training.
Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial.
Why I should select you.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
How soon are you looking for this log to start. I've been interested in this product for awhile but have been training for a 50k race on 10/5 I plan on going into a bulk shortly after.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We would like logging to begin by October 1st

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
We would like logging to begin by October 1st
Ok thanks I would be thinking more like the 11th
Will be sub'd for whoever ends up running this.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to see the apps

USAF XRAY

USAF XRAY

Awards
I am 33 yrs old
6' 1", 210 lbs, 34 in waist, unknown BMI

Goals: I hope to increase in dry lean muscle mass (10-12 lbs), reduce body fat, increase overall strength and endurance. I'm hoping to notice an increase in my endurance while outside the wire carrying 80lbs of body armor and gear! I am also planning a clean high protien diet for the duration of my deployment.

Current training: I try and maximize my workouts while in the gym due to the fact that somedays I outside the wire all day, which is a workout in and of itself!

Monday: Complete upper body

Chest - Flat barbell bench press - 185lbs x 10 reps, 205 lbs x 8 reps, 225lbs x 6 reps, 135lbs to failure. Incline barbell press (Same weight and reps as flat bench). Decline barbell press (Same weights and reps as previous two). Dumbell Flys - 45lbs x 10 reps, 50lbs x 8 reps, 55lbs x 4-6 reps, 40lbs to failure.

Back - Seated low cable rows - 130lbs x 10 reps, 150lbs x 8 reps, 170lbs x 6 reps, 110lbs to failure. Incline prone reverse dumbell flys - 30 lbs x 10 reps, 35lbs x 8 reps, 40lbs x 4-6 reps. Pull ups - 3 set wide grip to failure on each set.

Shoulders - Standing single arm front cable raise - 30lbs to failure, 40lbs to failure, 50lbs to failure (both arms). Standing single arm lateral cable raise - same weight and reps as front raises. Seated cable lateral raise - Same weight and reps as previous two exercises. Dumbell overhead shoulder press - 30lbs x 10 reps, 35lbs 6-8 reps, 40lbs x 4 reps.

Biceps - Standing EZ bar curls - 25lb plates each side x 10 reps, 35lb plates each side x 6-8 reps, 45 lb plates each side x 2-4 reps. Seated dumbell preacher curls - 35lbs x 10 reps, 40lbs x 6-8 reps, 45lbs x 3-4 reps. Standing hammer bar curls - 25lb plates each side x 10 reps, 35lb plates each side x 6-8 reps, 45lb plates each side x 3-4 reps.

Triceps - Standing single arm cable tricep extensions - 40lbs to failure (each arm), 50lbs to failure (each arm), 60lbs to failure (each arm). Supine EZ bar skull crushers - 25lb plates x 10 reps, 35lb plates 6-8 reps, 45lb plates 3-4 reps. Seated dumbell overhead tricep extension - 55lbs to failure, 60lbs to failure, 65lbs to failure.

Cardio - 2 mile run

Tuesday: Legs & Abs

Legs - Calf raises (machine) 160lbs to failure, 180lbs to failure, 200lbs to failure. V-squat (machine) 2 45lb plates each side to failure, 3 45lb plates each side to failure, 4 45lb plates each side to failure. Quad leg extension machine - 150lbs to failure, 170lbs to failure, 190lbs to failure. Smith machine squats - 225lbs x 10-8 reps, 250lbs 4-6 reps, 275lbs 2-3 reps.

Abs - For abs I tend to use variations of planks, hanging leg raises, Swiss ball roll ins, decline weighted sit ups and other dynamic style core exercises.

Cardio - Bike or run

Wednesday: Dedicated Yoke training - Seated overhead barbell shrugs 135lbs to failure, 155lbs to failure, 185lbs to failure. Deadlift - 225 x 8-10 reps, 275lbs x 4-6 reps, 315lbs 2-3 reps. Standing single arm upright dumbell rows - 35lb to failure (each arm), 40lb to failure (each arm), 45lb to failure (each arm). Standing low cable face pulls - 35lbs to failure, 45lbs to failure, 50lbs to failure. Standing upright EZ bar rows (close grip) - one set 25lb plates each side to failure. Seated neck raises with head harness - 25lb plate to failure, 35lb plate to failure, back to 25lb plate to failure.

Cardio - Bike or run

Thursday and Friday are rest days from the gym...

Saturday and Sunday are light cardio and core training...

I feel like being deployed to Afghanistan will prodive a unique everyday environment to try out this product. Not only will I put MAX-BULK through it's paces in the gym but also in rigorous real world military settings. I would like to experience improvments in my weight training, put on dry lean mass, reduce body fat and carry my 80lbs of gear like it's NOTHING! I hope I have accurately provided you with the information you have requested. I plan on sticking to this current workout routine as it best fits in with my work schedule. If there is an actual application that needs to be filled out somewhere on the site I am having difficulty locating it. Any asssitance would be greatly appreciated! Look forward to hearing back! HOORAH!

Greg Bulgin, SSgt, USAF

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any more troops on deployment that are interested?...either way remember to spread the word around the camp of the legality and safety of androfactory products.

USAF XRAY

USAF XRAY

Awards
I've been talking with a lot of the guys here about Andro Factory. We've been reading the website as well as the reviews. Unfortunately Uncle Sam doesn't pay his military top dollar and any supplement that runs $100-$200 a bottle can be a bit steep for us, but I believe in the saying "you get what you pay for"! So maybe if all goes well and I'm able to test and log MAX-BULK my guys will have some tangible results to see and then Andro Factory might start seeing an influx of orders from Afghanistan!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any more troops on deployment that are interested?...either way remember to spread the word around the camp of the legality and safety of androfactory products.
Unfortunetly not too legal as per the UCMJ :(

Edit-I apologize, I didnt mean to squash what you said. Was more of a side comment.. I do appreciate the general legality and safety of your product

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunetly not too legal as per the UCMJ :(

Edit-I apologize, I didnt mean to squash what you said. Was more of a side comment.. I do appreciate the general legality and safety of your product
No apology required...but I was under the impression, what was legal in one's state was legal in the military...my bad...and sorry but what is UCMJ?...whats this an acronym for?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I've been talking with a lot of the guys here about Andro Factory. We've been reading the website as well as the reviews. Unfortunately Uncle Sam doesn't pay his military top dollar and any supplement that runs $100-$200 a bottle can be a bit steep for us, but I believe in the saying "you get what you pay for"! So maybe if all goes well and I'm able to test and log MAX-BULK my guys will have some tangible results to see and then Andro Factory might start seeing an influx of orders from Afghanistan!
IMO the pricing is very reasonable once you factor in current promos (especially MAX-BULK) and the safety and easy recovery once complete

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 33 yrs old
6' 1", 210 lbs, 34 in waist, unknown BMI

Goals: I hope to increase in dry lean muscle mass (10-12 lbs), reduce body fat, increase overall strength and endurance. I'm hoping to notice an increase in my endurance while outside the wire carrying 80lbs of body armor and gear! I am also planning a clean high protien diet for the duration of my deployment.

Current training: I try and maximize my workouts while in the gym due to the fact that somedays I outside the wire all day, which is a workout in and of itself!

Monday: Complete upper body

Chest - Flat barbell bench press - 185lbs x 10 reps, 205 lbs x 8 reps, 225lbs x 6 reps, 135lbs to failure. Incline barbell press (Same weight and reps as flat bench). Decline barbell press (Same weights and reps as previous two). Dumbell Flys - 45lbs x 10 reps, 50lbs x 8 reps, 55lbs x 4-6 reps, 40lbs to failure.

Back - Seated low cable rows - 130lbs x 10 reps, 150lbs x 8 reps, 170lbs x 6 reps, 110lbs to failure. Incline prone reverse dumbell flys - 30 lbs x 10 reps, 35lbs x 8 reps, 40lbs x 4-6 reps. Pull ups - 3 set wide grip to failure on each set.

Shoulders - Standing single arm front cable raise - 30lbs to failure, 40lbs to failure, 50lbs to failure (both arms). Standing single arm lateral cable raise - same weight and reps as front raises. Seated cable lateral raise - Same weight and reps as previous two exercises. Dumbell overhead shoulder press - 30lbs x 10 reps, 35lbs 6-8 reps, 40lbs x 4 reps.

Biceps - Standing EZ bar curls - 25lb plates each side x 10 reps, 35lb plates each side x 6-8 reps, 45 lb plates each side x 2-4 reps. Seated dumbell preacher curls - 35lbs x 10 reps, 40lbs x 6-8 reps, 45lbs x 3-4 reps. Standing hammer bar curls - 25lb plates each side x 10 reps, 35lb plates each side x 6-8 reps, 45lb plates each side x 3-4 reps.

Triceps - Standing single arm cable tricep extensions - 40lbs to failure (each arm), 50lbs to failure (each arm), 60lbs to failure (each arm). Supine EZ bar skull crushers - 25lb plates x 10 reps, 35lb plates 6-8 reps, 45lb plates 3-4 reps. Seated dumbell overhead tricep extension - 55lbs to failure, 60lbs to failure, 65lbs to failure.

Cardio - 2 mile run

Tuesday: Legs & Abs

Legs - Calf raises (machine) 160lbs to failure, 180lbs to failure, 200lbs to failure. V-squat (machine) 2 45lb plates each side to failure, 3 45lb plates each side to failure, 4 45lb plates each side to failure. Quad leg extension machine - 150lbs to failure, 170lbs to failure, 190lbs to failure. Smith machine squats - 225lbs x 10-8 reps, 250lbs 4-6 reps, 275lbs 2-3 reps.

Abs - For abs I tend to use variations of planks, hanging leg raises, Swiss ball roll ins, decline weighted sit ups and other dynamic style core exercises.

Cardio - Bike or run

Wednesday: Dedicated Yoke training - Seated overhead barbell shrugs 135lbs to failure, 155lbs to failure, 185lbs to failure. Deadlift - 225 x 8-10 reps, 275lbs x 4-6 reps, 315lbs 2-3 reps. Standing single arm upright dumbell rows - 35lb to failure (each arm), 40lb to failure (each arm), 45lb to failure (each arm). Standing low cable face pulls - 35lbs to failure, 45lbs to failure, 50lbs to failure. Standing upright EZ bar rows (close grip) - one set 25lb plates each side to failure. Seated neck raises with head harness - 25lb plate to failure, 35lb plate to failure, back to 25lb plate to failure.

Cardio - Bike or run

Thursday and Friday are rest days from the gym...

Saturday and Sunday are light cardio and core training...

I feel like being deployed to Afghanistan will prodive a unique everyday environment to try out this product. Not only will I put MAX-BULK through it's paces in the gym but also in rigorous real world military settings. I would like to experience improvments in my weight training, put on dry lean mass, reduce body fat and carry my 80lbs of gear like it's NOTHING! I hope I have accurately provided you with the information you have requested. I plan on sticking to this current workout routine as it best fits in with my work schedule. If there is an actual application that needs to be filled out somewhere on the site I am having difficulty locating it. Any asssitance would be greatly appreciated! Look forward to hearing back! HOORAH!

Greg Bulgin, SSgt, USAF
SSgt ,

No other paperwork is needed on our end.

As far as I am concerned,you are the ideal logger.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect choice. Thanks to the vets.
My thoughts exactly.

I will be taking on one more logger;either an active or retired member of the US military.

Veterans who were injured in battle,to any degree,who believe weight training and enhancing their training with the benefits that Max-Bulk imparts are strongly encouraged to post their interest in logging via this thread.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are still illegal under UCMJ, if tested; soldiers will still test positive for steroids and still be punished accordingly, even if it's legal federally.

Edit: Sean got it, UCMJ is the Uniformed Code of Military Justice. When you join the military you agree to follow all of the military laws along with federal/state laws.

Double edit: But there are still many AD military that use these type of products (and even just regular AAS) regularly. The DoD does not regularly test for steroids because of the expense of the test, but if they have probable cause to believe someone is using they have the right to test with no prior warning and there will be consequences for testing positive.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And UCMJ stands for Uniformed Code of Military Justice....so military law.

I only spoke up earlier because I didnt want other members of the armed forces to believe that it is fully legal on both sides of the government. It's their choice. Plenty of service members take AAS/PH's. I only wanted to make sure they were aware. I'm not trying to squash his application. Like I said, was just a side comment

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I sent you a PM
please read it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity. Wish I can log it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will send you what I sent Cordeen. Sending now.
the conspiracy theories flourish thru the night......should wikileaks be involved in this, lol!!!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
the conspiracy theories flourish thru the night......should wikileaks be involved in this, lol!!!
Haha I know right. Clandestine!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moar people in this bish please!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Age -35

Stats. 224lbs 5.5 and BF uncertain

Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals.- Right now trying to bulk up alittle. I hope to be bigger and long term goals are just to take it one day at a time and make as many improvement to my body as I can. I have been BBing for 17 years now- so this is more of a lifestyle for me.

Current training. Train 6x per week- one muscle group per day with hard and heavy weight for 1 to 2 hours.

Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. This is hard question- I dont follow any method and lift the way I want to - its my method= "Hugo's method. "

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231086-hugos-gamma-o.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230129-conquer-gym-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/227487-hugos-swoll-n.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222796-hugos-formutech-nutrition.html

Why I should select you. I have never tried AF product. I am honesty very curious to see if gain can be made by DHEA stuff. I have used PH in the past and I know they for sure work...I want to see if DHEA complex can really be of use to me as a long time BBER.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Age -35

Picture?
I am 5'5 and 200lbs and I would love to be 220lbs...
You must look amazing if you are 224lbs and trying to bulk even more...

Trying to see what 220lbs looks like on a 5'5 frame. :) :)

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Age -35

Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals.- Right now trying to bulk up alittle. I hope to be bigger and long term goals are just to take it one day at a time and make as many improvement to my body as I can. I have been BBing for 17 years now- so this is more of a lifestyle for me.

Current training. Train 6x per week- one muscle group per day with hard and heavy weight for 1 to 2 hours.

Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. This is hard question- I dont follow any method and lift the way I want to - its my method= "Hugo's method. "

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231086-hugos-gamma-o.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230129-conquer-gym-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/227487-hugos-swoll-n.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222796-hugos-formutech-nutrition.html

Why I should select you. I have never tried AF product. I am honesty very curious to see if gain can be made by DHEA stuff. I have used PH in the past and I know they for sure work...I want to see if DHEA complex can really be of use to me as a long time BBER.

Nice app,Hugo.

Picture?

As KBrown has said,a pic would be good and much appreciated.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Picture?

I will get pic up...just give me a few days

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
here you go...this is me at 221- a few week ago..ps I suck at posing and this is me at rest ...before bed

hugo.jpg

this is at rest....I increase in size alot when pumped up.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
here you go...this is me at 221- a few week ago..ps I suck at posing and this is me at rest ...before bed

View attachment 88670

this is at rest....I increase in size alot when pumped up.
Very bulky, I don't see why you would want to bulk more... But, thanks for backing up your claim :)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Very bulky, I don't see why you would want to bulk more... But, thanks for backing up your claim :)
well you wanted to see 221 on 5.5 frame...that what it will look like before a cut.

I know I have bulk but want about 10-20lbs more.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
well you wanted to see 221 on 5.5 frame...that what it will look like before a cut.

I know I have bulk but want about 10-20lbs more.
Thats a good build already. I would like to see you with 20 more haha! I would also like to see some legs

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumporoony!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
5'8"
5/3/1 bodybuilder current training
probably wouldn't change a thing it is working for me.
4-5 days a week training cycle
pre and post pics no problem

at 52 and with what I have read about the product this would be a good test to see what it will do for older trainers. joint support lean mass reduced fat these are things that we face daily as older lifters. young guys with test out the ying yang they can grow like a weed see what it will do with test levels in the 3-400 range! pic me you can check my logs on my profile I''ll shoot you straight if it is weak i'll tell ya if I grow we both win! I am starting a lean bulk now anyway without any supps to help me because I can't afford them right now. i'm headed the old fashion way ...food and hard ass training. Lets see what Andro Mass can do for this dude! give me a shot you got nothing to lose !
DSCF3068 (800x450).jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5'8"

at 52 and with what I have read about the product this would be a good test to see what it will do for older trainers. joint support lean mass reduced fat these are things that we face daily as older lifters. young guys with test out the ying yang they can grow like a weed see what it will do with test levels in the 3-400 range! pic me you can check my logs on my profile I''ll shoot you straight if it is weak i'll tell ya if I grow we both win! I am starting a lean bulk now anyway without any supps to help me because I can't afford them right now. i'm headed the old fashion way ...food and hard ass training. Lets see what Andro Mass can do for this dude! give me a shot you got nothing to lose !View attachment 88839
nice app chef...great log you ran for bio cor!!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to thrkw my name in for condideration. I will log daily and I will post pre, halfway and post cycle pics as well as pics in between. I will post a video for my first entry as well as final review.

Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 41
Stats. 5'10 170 pounds
Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. My goals for Max Bulk Cycle are.. Gain 8-10 pounds of muscle and increase strength every time out. Will shoot to hit PRs on Squats, bench and deadlifts.
Current training. Currently train 7 days a week with 2 days of cardio. Generally do 2 a day training.
Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. Thinking of trying out Weidler's 5/3/1 program or Eric Brosers PRRS program
Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).Reggie's-Powering-Through-PCT-with-Purus-Labs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231836
Reggie's-American-Muscle-Gets-Restored-sponsored-by-Androg
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231679
M-Sten-Rx-makes-Niners-a-beast!!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221035
Puttin-Weight-Supp-with-Supp-D
http://swoldiers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2141
Why I should select you. You should select me because I am experienced and know how to properly run a ph and keep post cycle gains. I will include all the proper pre, on, and post cycle supports. I will log with honesty and an open mind. I will also take advantage of the blood work info that you've included (thanks by the way)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I would like to thrkw my name in for condideration. I will log daily and I will post pre, halfway and post cycle pics as well as pics in between. I will post a video for my first entry as well as final review.

Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 41
Stats. 5'10 170 pounds
Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. My goals for Max Bulk Cycle are.. Gain 8-10 pounds of muscle and increase strength every time out. Will shoot to hit PRs on Squats, bench and deadlifts.
Current training. Currently train 7 days a week with 2 days of cardio. Generally do 2 a day training.
Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. Thinking of trying out Weidler's 5/3/1 program or Eric Brosers PRRS program
Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).Reggie's-Powering-Through-PCT-with-Purus-Labs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231836
Reggie's-American-Muscle-Gets-Restored-sponsored-by-Androg
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231679
M-Sten-Rx-makes-Niners-a-beast!!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221035
Puttin-Weight-Supp-with-Supp-D
http://swoldiers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2141
Why I should select you. You should select me because I am experienced and know how to properly run a ph and keep post cycle gains. I will include all the proper pre, on, and post cycle supports. I will log with honesty and an open mind. I will also take advantage of the blood work info that you've included (thanks by the way)
Reggie would a super addition for this he is a beast!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chefbo AND Reggie are both respected lifters. I second both of them to log.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5'8"

at 52 and with what I have read about the product this would be a good test to see what it will do for older trainers. joint support lean mass reduced fat these are things that we face daily as older lifters. young guys with test out the ying yang they can grow like a weed see what it will do with test levels in the 3-400 range! pic me you can check my logs on my profile I''ll shoot you straight if it is weak i'll tell ya if I grow we both win! I am starting a lean bulk now anyway without any supps to help me because I can't afford them right now. i'm headed the old fashion way ...food and hard ass training. Lets see what Andro Mass can do for this dude! give me a shot you got nothing to lose !View attachment 88839
Impressive,very nice app right here.