Wanna log Andro Factory's Max-Bulk? Fully Sponsored by AF!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Tick tock tick tock.........
    Best of luck to everyone some great apps in here.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Thanks caz I appreciate it man. Haven't been around much but I'm back at it good to hear from you. Time to give you a run for your money!
    Very nice application.

    One requirement for this log on Max-Bulk is that we need before and after photos,with the logger's face visible as well.These pics would be shown on the ***************** site for product feedback purposes.

    Would you be willing to do so?

    The other requirements are virtually the same as before,and can be seen below:

    - update the log a minimum of 5 times per week
    - a weekly summary
    - a 30 day review of the product
    - before and after stats
    - general workout strategy
    - diet regime
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Very nice application.

    One requirement for this log on Max-Bulk is that we need before and after photos,with the logger's face visible as well.These pics would be shown on the ***************** site for product feedback purposes.

    Would you be willing to do so?

    The other requirements are virtually the same as before,and can be seen below:

    - update the log a minimum of 5 times per week
    - a weekly summary
    - a 30 day review of the product
    - before and after stats
    - general workout strategy
    - diet regime
    I really appreciate the offer and I would be more than happy to post progress pictures here. However, I would rather not have my face used in advertisements for the use of anabolics. I think y'all are an awesome company and I understand your promotional needs. I apologize because had I known that was what the pictures were for I would not have applied. I just prefer to keep my anabolic use private. Thank you so much and best of luck with this promotion.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I really appreciate the offer and I would be more than happy to post progress pictures here. However, I would rather not have my face used in advertisements for the use of anabolics. I think y'all are an awesome company and I understand your promotional needs. I apologize because had I known that was what the pictures were for I would not have applied. I just prefer to keep my anabolic use private. Thank you so much and best of luck with this promotion.
    Completely understand. We have some great offers going on if you decided to run on your own. Just let us know we'll hook you up best we can.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  5. I've selected HugoJaya.

    Thanks to the others who applied.I'll be running another promo this week and will only have the thread open for 5 days....

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I've selected HugoJaya.

    Thanks to the others who applied.I'll be running another promo this week and will only have the thread open for 5 days....
    Congrats brother!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Big congrats.

  8. Congratz brother! Expect greatness
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  9. congrats hugo do it big!

  10. Hugo is about to get swole!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I've selected HugoJaya.

    Thanks to the others who applied.I'll be running another promo this week and will only have the thread open for 5 days....
    Congrats HugoJaya I check some of your logs your one dedicated guy your gonna have a blast on this.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  12. Thanks to all- looking forward to this!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Thanks to all- looking forward to this!!!
    Hey Hugojay, you were chosen to log Alphamax(T-Booster) on the 24th and then you were chosen to log here on the 27th. As per the rules on our competition you cannout be logging any other prodct. If you would like to just log Max Bulk that its totally fine and we can offer your bottle to another user, however if you deiced to log Alphamax you will have to hold off on Max Bulk for 4 weeks or until you complete your run of Alphamax, let me know what you decide.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Hey Hugojay, you were chosen to log Alphamax(T-Booster) on the 24th and then you were chosen to log here on the 27th. As per the rules on our competition you cannout be logging any other prodct. If you would like to just log Max Bulk that its totally fine and we can offer your bottle to another user, however if you deiced to log Alphamax you will have to hold off on Max Bulk for 4 weeks or until you complete your run of Alphamax, let me know what you decide.
    I emailed [email protected] and told them that I can't log Alphamax.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Completely understand. We have some great offers going on if you decided to run on your own. Just let us know we'll hook you up best we can.
    Thanks brother I appreciate it. I have been researching some options and this is definitely one of the ones I am looking at.

  16. Perfect opportunity. I think 8 weeks is perfect for bulk-up or any of the Andro Factory line.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  17. Hugo,to reinterate,we cannot have you run Max Bulk if you have any other products to log at the same time.It would not be fair to the board sponsors,let alone the members of AnabolicMinds who deserve unadulterated feedback.I was under the impression that this was understood.

    Kindly let me now know if you have any other pending logging obligations.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

    Hugo,to reinterate,we cannot have you run Max Bulk if you have any other products to log at the same time.It would not be fair to the board sponsors,let alone the members of AnabolicMinds who deserve unadulterated feedback.I was under the impression that this was understood.

    Kindly let me now know if you have any other pending logging obligations.
    See quote below from 5 posts up.


  19. I am just going to run a pre-workout with this. I am still unsure if the max Bulk can be sent for me to log. I have only PO box as a shipping address. I was waiting to know if it is possible for you to send to the PO box and if I can still log it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    See quote below from 5 posts up.
    Thanks for clearing this up.

    Hugo,your past logs were detailed and I think you'd make a good tester.I had to take a bit of extra time to check with the other reps just to make sure as there was come concern about you logging fopr other companies and such.

    If you still want to run Max Bulk,you are welcome to.If so,just let me know via this thread and how long you intend to run Max Bulk for.

    I think it would be good to see a log with 2 seperate cycles (as the extra 42 caps per bottle allows for this) at 4 weeks per cycle with a 4 week PCT between cycles.

    Alternately,a 4-6 week cycle at higher dosing would work but given your goals and the larger amount of LBM you currently have,I think 2 seperate cycles at 3 caps per day may work better for you.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I think it would be good to see a log with 2 seperate cycles (as the extra 42 caps per bottle allows for this) at 4 weeks per cycle with a 4 week PCT between cycles.

    Alternately,a 4-6 week cycle at higher dosing would work but given your goals and the larger amount of LBM you currently have,I think 2 seperate cycles at 3 caps per day may work better for you.
    I'd love to see either of these choices. GL hugo.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  22. I am open to both ways of cycling...I would first like to test it out-feel it kickin and then we can talk about dosage- time. I have never used anything like this. I normal just used DS- like epi-tren-sd-halo..etc...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I am open to both ways of cycling...I would first like to test it out-feel it kickin and then we can talk about dosage- time. I have never used anything like this. I normal just used DS- like epi-tren-sd-halo..etc...
    I like the idea of running it longer. However... with 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, and then another 4 weeks... you could potentially avoid a lot of shutdown and get some solid pounds that really stay with you.

    BTW! I just noticed you're enormous. Any pics at 5'7" 235+? That's massive dude!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  24. Yea I usually go for single longer cycle. You get a little more shut down but you don't yo-yo your system over a 4 month period. Just depends on preference and what works best for your body.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  25. Is the shutdown on DHEA stuff that huge...compared to SD. My body is also great, in terms of that I dont lose much of the gain I make on cycle.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Is the shutdown on DHEA stuff that huge...compared to SD. My body is also great, in terms of that I dont lose much of the gain I make on cycle.
    Shut down is shutdown but I will say I can comfortably say im gaining strenght 2 weeks into pct. Compaired to superdmz2.0 which had me feeling like a bitch 3 weeks into pct.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  27. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Is the shutdown on DHEA stuff that huge...compared to SD. My body is also great, in terms of that I dont lose much of the gain I make on cycle.
    Agreed that shutdown in shutdown,but duration and onset time is another issue.

    While I cannot recall the Vida figures for the actives of Max Bulk and Superdrol offhand,I do not believe that Max Bulk would be all that comparable to Superdrol ,in terms of recovery.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Yea I usually go for single longer cycle. You get a little more shut down but you don't yo-yo your system over a 4 month period. Just depends on preference and what works best for your body.
    The downsides of longer (and harder) recovery from extended cycles are not all that comparable to a "yo-yo " effect from 2 lower dosed month long cycles over a 4 month period.

    IMHO,one is setting himself up badly when running an androgen past 4-6 weeks.Given that one of the actives in Max Bulk is a 19-Nor compound,which are hard to recover from if ran too long ;a close relative being nandrolone,which is a prime example.

    Let alone the fact that there are TWO pro-hormones in Max Bulk,you'll see a hell of a lot more of a yo-yo effect from a longer cycle.

    A conservative approach is the way to go,IME.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro Factory sponsored athlete Brian Weiss Bulk-Up Log
    By njphysique in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 05:16 PM
  2. STACKING P-BOLD & BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY
    By Androfactory in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:19 AM
  3. MAX-BULK EXPLAINED!!!! FROM ANDRO FACTORY!!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:06 PM
  4. MAX-BULK logging opp!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:59 PM
  5. Name the new BULKING product from ANDRO FACTORY.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in