Wanna log Andro Factory's Max-Bulk? Fully Sponsored by AF!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    lol...thats just wrong!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

5'8"
    5/3/1 bodybuilder current training
    probably wouldn't change a thing it is working for me.
    4-5 days a week training cycle
    pre and post pics no problem

at 52 and with what I have read about the product this would be a good test to see what it will do for older trainers. joint support lean mass reduced fat these are things that we face daily as older lifters. young guys with test out the ying yang they can grow like a weed see what it will do with test levels in the 3-400 range! pic me you can check my logs on my profile I''ll shoot you straight if it is weak i'll tell ya if I grow we both win! I am starting a lean bulk now anyway without any supps to help me because I can't afford them right now. i'm headed the old fashion way ...food and hard ass training. Lets see what Andro Mass can do for this dude! give me a shot you got nothing to lose !Name:  DSCF3068 (800x450).jpg
Views: 123
Size:  233.0 KB
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    5'8"

at 52 and with what I have read about the product this would be a good test to see what it will do for older trainers. joint support lean mass reduced fat these are things that we face daily as older lifters. young guys with test out the ying yang they can grow like a weed see what it will do with test levels in the 3-400 range! pic me you can check my logs on my profile I''ll shoot you straight if it is weak i'll tell ya if I grow we both win! I am starting a lean bulk now anyway without any supps to help me because I can't afford them right now. i'm headed the old fashion way ...food and hard ass training. Lets see what Andro Mass can do for this dude! give me a shot you got nothing to lose !Name:  DSCF3068 (800x450).jpg
    nice app chef...great log you ran for bio cor!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

Wanna log Andro Factory's Max-Bulk? Fully Sponsored by AF!

I would like to thrkw my name in for condideration. I will log daily and I will post pre, halfway and post cycle pics as well as pics in between. I will post a video for my first entry as well as final review.

Post up the following for consideration:

Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 41
    Stats. 5'10 170 pounds
    Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. My goals for Max Bulk Cycle are.. Gain 8-10 pounds of muscle and increase strength every time out. Will shoot to hit PRs on Squats, bench and deadlifts.
    Current training. Currently train 7 days a week with 2 days of cardio. Generally do 2 a day training.
    Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. Thinking of trying out Weidler's 5/3/1 program or Eric Brosers PRRS program
    Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).Reggie's-Powering-Through-PCT-with-Purus-Labs
    Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs
    Reggie's-American-Muscle-Gets-Restored-sponsored-by-Androg
    Reggie's American Muscle Gets Restored sponsored by Androg
    M-Sten-Rx-makes-Niners-a-beast!!
    M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!
    Puttin-Weight-Supp-with-Supp-D
    http://swoldiers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2141
    Why I should select you. You should select me because I am experienced and know how to properly run a ph and keep post cycle gains. I will include all the proper pre, on, and post cycle supports. I will log with honesty and an open mind. I will also take advantage of the blood work info that you've included (thanks by the way)
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.04%

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I would like to thrkw my name in for condideration. I will log daily and I will post pre, halfway and post cycle pics as well as pics in between. I will post a video for my first entry as well as final review.

Post up the following for consideration:

Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 41
    Stats. 5'10 170 pounds
    Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. My goals for Max Bulk Cycle are.. Gain 8-10 pounds of muscle and increase strength every time out. Will shoot to hit PRs on Squats, bench and deadlifts.
    Current training. Currently train 7 days a week with 2 days of cardio. Generally do 2 a day training.
    Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. Thinking of trying out Weidler's 5/3/1 program or Eric Brosers PRRS program
    Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).Reggie's-Powering-Through-PCT-with-Purus-Labs
    Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs
    Reggie's-American-Muscle-Gets-Restored-sponsored-by-Androg
    Reggie's American Muscle Gets Restored sponsored by Androg
    M-Sten-Rx-makes-Niners-a-beast!!
    M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!
    Puttin-Weight-Supp-with-Supp-D
    http://swoldiers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2141
    Why I should select you. You should select me because I am experienced and know how to properly run a ph and keep post cycle gains. I will include all the proper pre, on, and post cycle supports. I will log with honesty and an open mind. I will also take advantage of the blood work info that you've included (thanks by the way)
    Reggie would a super addition for this he is a beast!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.11%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Chefbo AND Reggie are both respected lifters. I second both of them to log.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.04%

thank you brother.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%

Reggie would a super addition for this he is a beast!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Chefbo AND Reggie are both respected lifters. I second both of them to log.
    Thanks fellas!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%

Solid apps
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%

5'8"

Impressive,very nice app right here.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    You must not have used any PH(or ASS,for that matter) within the past 8 weeks.
    I'm not eligible. Tapped that ASS last night.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm not eligible. Tapped that ASS last night.
    My grammatical error aside,getting some tail does not prohibit you from posting up an application.
    Hehe.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My grammatical error aside,getting some tail does not prohibit you from posting up an application.
    Hehe.
    maybe I'll throw my name in the hat!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%

Lots of solid looking apps in here can't wait to follow. Glad I don't have to choose lol
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

Haven't run anything in years. Been looking to try something nw

Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 26

Stats. 5'10" 200 lbs. Waist: 33" Arms: 17" Current Maxes: Squat: 455, Deadlift: 535, Haven't maxed on bench in 2 years

Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. Strength and Size. I have shrunken and leaned up a good amount over the past few months. Now I am ready to blow up and get strong as hell again. My goal would be to break 550 in the Deadlift, hit 475 on Squat, 275 for at least 6 on Barbell rows, and 150 dumbell rowsx10 (No Straps). Long Term Goals include a 550 Squat, 600 Deadlift, and 405 Raw Bench. Once I reach those, I will reassess from there

Current training. Been doing a modified Westside Training Template for about 3 months

Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. 5/3/1 modified with rest pause training

Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).
    Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)
    Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles
    Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack
    The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

Why I should select you. As you can see, I am not some troll applying for free ****. I only choose products that interest me from reputable companies. I have recently been looking for something to run and have been reading up on your products. I have run several cycles (BOLD, 11 kt, Max LMG, Test) in the past and have been very successful with each. However, it has been about 2 years since my last cycle so my receptors are primed. I am not new to this game looking to get huge in a year and quit. I have been training seriously and consistently for 12 years. I have worked around and overcome many injuries and obstacles. This is a life style for me, a first love, not somebody who wants to look good in a t shirt for a weekend. I have goals and work methodically to attain them. I have been a competitive powerlifter for about 7 years although out of competition due to shoulder injuries I am just now getting over for 2 years. While I will always be constantly learning and evolving, I know my stuff.

I am not going to BS your product or inflate my reviews due to the fact that it is a free log. My promise to you is that I will work my ass off, fulfill my requirements as a logger, be as detailed and as thorough as possible, make my log interesting, and give the best possible assessment of exactly what this product is capable of. No BS and No Filler. I am at a point of my training career where I have incredible desire to move up in my training and break through previous plateaus. If selected, I hope this product will assist me with that goal.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

Stats. 5'10" 200 lbs. Waist: 33" Arms: 17" Current Maxes: Squat: 455, Deadlift: 535, Haven't maxed on bench in 2 years

Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. Strength and Size. I have shrunken and leaned up a good amount over the past few months. Now I am ready to blow up and get strong as hell again. My goal would be to break 550 in the Deadlift, hit 475 on Squat, 275 for at least 6 on Barbell rows, and 150 dumbell rowsx10 (No Straps). Long Term Goals include a 550 Squat, 600 Deadlift, and 405 Raw Bench. Once I reach those, I will reassess from there

Current training. Been doing a modified Westside Training Template for about 3 months

Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. 5/3/1 modified with rest pause training

Why I should select you. As you can see, I am not some troll applying for free ****. I only choose products that interest me from reputable companies. I have recently been looking for something to run and have been reading up on your products. I have run several cycles (BOLD, 11 kt, Max LMG, Test) in the past and have been very successful with each. However, it has been about 2 years since my last cycle so my receptors are primed. I am not new to this game looking to get huge in a year and quit. I have been training seriously and consistently for 12 years. I have worked around and overcome many injuries and obstacles. This is a life style for me, a first love, not somebody who wants to look good in a t shirt for a weekend. I have goals and work methodically to attain them. I have been a competitive powerlifter for about 7 years although out of competition due to shoulder injuries I am just now getting over for 2 years. While I will always be constantly learning and evolving, I know my stuff.

I am not going to BS your product or inflate my reviews due to the fact that it is a free log. My promise to you is that I will work my ass off, fulfill my requirements as a logger, be as detailed and as thorough as possible, make my log interesting, and give the best possible assessment of exactly what this product is capable of. No BS and No Filler. I am at a point of my training career where I have incredible desire to move up in my training and break through previous plateaus. If selected, I hope this product will assist me with that goal.
    Nice app I've followed some of your past log. How your past injuries treating you.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Catd is a awesome logger and a strong dude.. He has also run a log for me when I was with a different company and did a great job... Good luck Catd and I would love to follow him log this.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Nice app I've followed some of your past log. How your past injuries treating you.
    Glad to hear man. They have been the best they have been in 2 years. Had some back issues for a bit but that is straightened out and my shoulders are much better. I just take it easier on them these days but it has been nice to finally have some progress
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Catd is a awesome logger and a strong dude.. He has also run a log for me when I was with a different company and did a great job... Gocd luck Catd and I would love to follow him log this.
    Thanks caz I appreciate it man. Haven't been around much but I'm back at it good to hear from you. Time to give you a run for your money!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%

Tick tock tick tock.........
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Tick tock tick tock.........
    Best of luck to everyone some great apps in here.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%

Thanks caz I appreciate it man. Haven't been around much but I'm back at it good to hear from you. Time to give you a run for your money!
    Very nice application.

One requirement for this log on Max-Bulk is that we need before and after photos,with the logger's face visible as well.These pics would be shown on the ***************** site for product feedback purposes.

Would you be willing to do so?

The other requirements are virtually the same as before,and can be seen below:

- update the log a minimum of 5 times per week
    - a weekly summary
    - a 30 day review of the product
    - before and after stats
    - general workout strategy
    - diet regime
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

Very nice application.

One requirement for this log on Max-Bulk is that we need before and after photos,with the logger's face visible as well.These pics would be shown on the ***************** site for product feedback purposes.

Would you be willing to do so?

The other requirements are virtually the same as before,and can be seen below:

- update the log a minimum of 5 times per week
    - a weekly summary
    - a 30 day review of the product
    - before and after stats
    - general workout strategy
    - diet regime
    I really appreciate the offer and I would be more than happy to post progress pictures here. However, I would rather not have my face used in advertisements for the use of anabolics. I think y'all are an awesome company and I understand your promotional needs. I apologize because had I known that was what the pictures were for I would not have applied. I just prefer to keep my anabolic use private. Thank you so much and best of luck with this promotion.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%

I really appreciate the offer and I would be more than happy to post progress pictures here. However, I would rather not have my face used in advertisements for the use of anabolics. I think y'all are an awesome company and I understand your promotional needs. I apologize because had I known that was what the pictures were for I would not have applied. I just prefer to keep my anabolic use private. Thank you so much and best of luck with this promotion.
    Completely understand. We have some great offers going on if you decided to run on your own. Just let us know we'll hook you up best we can.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%

I've selected HugoJaya.

Thanks to the others who applied.I'll be running another promo this week and will only have the thread open for 5 days....
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%

I've selected HugoJaya.

Thanks to the others who applied.I'll be running another promo this week and will only have the thread open for 5 days....
    Congrats brother!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%

Big congrats.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Congratz brother! Expect greatness
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.04%

congrats hugo do it big!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%

Hugo is about to get swole!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%

I've selected HugoJaya.

Congrats HugoJaya I check some of your logs your one dedicated guy your gonna have a blast on this.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Thanks to all- looking forward to this!!!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Thanks to all- looking forward to this!!!
    Hey Hugojay, you were chosen to log Alphamax(T-Booster) on the 24th and then you were chosen to log here on the 27th. As per the rules on our competition you cannout be logging any other prodct. If you would like to just log Max Bulk that its totally fine and we can offer your bottle to another user, however if you deiced to log Alphamax you will have to hold off on Max Bulk for 4 weeks or until you complete your run of Alphamax, let me know what you decide.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Hey Hugojay, you were chosen to log Alphamax(T-Booster) on the 24th and then you were chosen to log here on the 27th. As per the rules on our competition you cannout be logging any other prodct. If you would like to just log Max Bulk that its totally fine and we can offer your bottle to another user, however if you deiced to log Alphamax you will have to hold off on Max Bulk for 4 weeks or until you complete your run of Alphamax, let me know what you decide.
    I emailed info@performaxlabs.com and told them that I can't log Alphamax.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

Thanks for the quick response!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Completely understand. We have some great offers going on if you decided to run on your own. Just let us know we'll hook you up best we can.
    Thanks brother I appreciate it. I have been researching some options and this is definitely one of the ones I am looking at.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

Best of luck with the log. Excited to see the results
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.54%

Perfect opportunity. I think 8 weeks is perfect for bulk-up or any of the Andro Factory line.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%

Hugo,to reinterate,we cannot have you run Max Bulk if you have any other products to log at the same time.It would not be fair to the board sponsors,let alone the members of AnabolicMinds who deserve unadulterated feedback.I was under the impression that this was understood.

Kindly let me now know if you have any other pending logging obligations.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Hugo,to reinterate,we cannot have you run Max Bulk if you have any other products to log at the same time.It would not be fair to the board sponsors,let alone the members of AnabolicMinds who deserve unadulterated feedback.I was under the impression that this was understood.

Kindly let me now know if you have any other pending logging obligations.
    See quote below from 5 posts up.

Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Factory sponsored athlete Brian Weiss Bulk-Up Log
    By njphysique in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 05:16 PM
  2. STACKING P-BOLD & BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY
    By Androfactory in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:19 AM
  3. MAX-BULK EXPLAINED!!!! FROM ANDRO FACTORY!!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:06 PM
  4. MAX-BULK logging opp!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:59 PM
  5. Name the new BULKING product from ANDRO FACTORY.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 02:04 PM