Wanna log Andro Factory's Max-Bulk? Fully Sponsored by AF!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Age -35

    Stats. 224lbs 5.5 and BF uncertain

    Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals.- Right now trying to bulk up alittle. I hope to be bigger and long term goals are just to take it one day at a time and make as many improvement to my body as I can. I have been BBing for 17 years now- so this is more of a lifestyle for me.

    Current training. Train 6x per week- one muscle group per day with hard and heavy weight for 1 to 2 hours.

    Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. This is hard question- I dont follow any method and lift the way I want to - its my method= "Hugo's method. "

    Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).

    Hugo's Gamma-O log(sponsored)
    Conquer.. the gym. (sponsored)-Iforce
    Hugo's Swoll-n and Supp-d- Time to pump up!!!
    Hugo's Formutech Nutrition Volatile Log

    Why I should select you. I have never tried AF product. I am honesty very curious to see if gain can be made by DHEA stuff. I have used PH in the past and I know they for sure work...I want to see if DHEA complex can really be of use to me as a long time BBER.

    Nice app,Hugo.

    Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    Picture?
    I am 5'5 and 200lbs and I would love to be 220lbs...
    You must look amazing if you are 224lbs and trying to bulk even more...

    Trying to see what 220lbs looks like on a 5'5 frame.
    As KBrown has said,a pic would be good and much appreciated.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    Picture?
    I am 5'5 and 200lbs and I would love to be 220lbs...
    You must look amazing if you are 224lbs and trying to bulk even more...

    Trying to see what 220lbs looks like on a 5'5 frame.
    I will get pic up...just give me a few days
    •   
       


  3. here you go...this is me at 221- a few week ago..ps I suck at posing and this is me at rest ...before bed

    Name:  hugo.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  149.2 KB






    this is at rest....I increase in size alot when pumped up.

  4. Bump for more apps
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    here you go...this is me at 221- a few week ago..ps I suck at posing and this is me at rest ...before bed

    Name:  hugo.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  149.2 KB






    this is at rest....I increase in size alot when pumped up.
    Very bulky, I don't see why you would want to bulk more... But, thanks for backing up your claim
    www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    Very bulky, I don't see why you would want to bulk more... But, thanks for backing up your claim
    well you wanted to see 221 on 5.5 frame...that what it will look like before a cut.

    I know I have bulk but want about 10-20lbs more.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post

    well you wanted to see 221 on 5.5 frame...that what it will look like before a cut.

    I know I have bulk but want about 10-20lbs more.
    Thats a good build already. I would like to see you with 20 more haha! I would also like to see some legs
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  8. Bumporoony!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I would also like to see some legs
    LT.DAN already has them!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Name:  602208_561663657190667_861995608_n.jpeg
Views: 207
Size:  14.2 KB
    lol...thats just wrong!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. 52
    175
    5'8"
    5/3/1 bodybuilder current training
    probably wouldn't change a thing it is working for me.
    4-5 days a week training cycle
    pre and post pics no problem

    at 52 and with what I have read about the product this would be a good test to see what it will do for older trainers. joint support lean mass reduced fat these are things that we face daily as older lifters. young guys with test out the ying yang they can grow like a weed see what it will do with test levels in the 3-400 range! pic me you can check my logs on my profile I''ll shoot you straight if it is weak i'll tell ya if I grow we both win! I am starting a lean bulk now anyway without any supps to help me because I can't afford them right now. i'm headed the old fashion way ...food and hard ass training. Lets see what Andro Mass can do for this dude! give me a shot you got nothing to lose !Name:  DSCF3068 (800x450).jpg
Views: 140
Size:  233.0 KB

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    52
    175
    5'8"
    5/3/1 bodybuilder current training
    probably wouldn't change a thing it is working for me.
    4-5 days a week training cycle
    pre and post pics no problem

    at 52 and with what I have read about the product this would be a good test to see what it will do for older trainers. joint support lean mass reduced fat these are things that we face daily as older lifters. young guys with test out the ying yang they can grow like a weed see what it will do with test levels in the 3-400 range! pic me you can check my logs on my profile I''ll shoot you straight if it is weak i'll tell ya if I grow we both win! I am starting a lean bulk now anyway without any supps to help me because I can't afford them right now. i'm headed the old fashion way ...food and hard ass training. Lets see what Andro Mass can do for this dude! give me a shot you got nothing to lose !Name:  DSCF3068 (800x450).jpg
Views: 140
Size:  233.0 KB
    nice app chef...great log you ran for bio cor!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  13. Wanna log Andro Factory's Max-Bulk? Fully Sponsored by AF!


    I would like to thrkw my name in for condideration. I will log daily and I will post pre, halfway and post cycle pics as well as pics in between. I will post a video for my first entry as well as final review.

    Post up the following for consideration:

    Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 41
    Stats. 5'10 170 pounds
    Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. My goals for Max Bulk Cycle are.. Gain 8-10 pounds of muscle and increase strength every time out. Will shoot to hit PRs on Squats, bench and deadlifts.
    Current training. Currently train 7 days a week with 2 days of cardio. Generally do 2 a day training.
    Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. Thinking of trying out Weidler's 5/3/1 program or Eric Brosers PRRS program
    Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).Reggie's-Powering-Through-PCT-with-Purus-Labs
    Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs
    Reggie's-American-Muscle-Gets-Restored-sponsored-by-Androg
    Reggie's American Muscle Gets Restored sponsored by Androg
    M-Sten-Rx-makes-Niners-a-beast!!
    M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!
    Puttin-Weight-Supp-with-Supp-D
    http://swoldiers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2141
    Why I should select you. You should select me because I am experienced and know how to properly run a ph and keep post cycle gains. I will include all the proper pre, on, and post cycle supports. I will log with honesty and an open mind. I will also take advantage of the blood work info that you've included (thanks by the way)
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I would like to thrkw my name in for condideration. I will log daily and I will post pre, halfway and post cycle pics as well as pics in between. I will post a video for my first entry as well as final review.

    Post up the following for consideration:

    Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 41
    Stats. 5'10 170 pounds
    Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. My goals for Max Bulk Cycle are.. Gain 8-10 pounds of muscle and increase strength every time out. Will shoot to hit PRs on Squats, bench and deadlifts.
    Current training. Currently train 7 days a week with 2 days of cardio. Generally do 2 a day training.
    Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. Thinking of trying out Weidler's 5/3/1 program or Eric Brosers PRRS program
    Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).Reggie's-Powering-Through-PCT-with-Purus-Labs
    Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs
    Reggie's-American-Muscle-Gets-Restored-sponsored-by-Androg
    Reggie's American Muscle Gets Restored sponsored by Androg
    M-Sten-Rx-makes-Niners-a-beast!!
    M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!
    Puttin-Weight-Supp-with-Supp-D
    http://swoldiers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2141
    Why I should select you. You should select me because I am experienced and know how to properly run a ph and keep post cycle gains. I will include all the proper pre, on, and post cycle supports. I will log with honesty and an open mind. I will also take advantage of the blood work info that you've included (thanks by the way)
    Reggie would a super addition for this he is a beast!

  15. Chefbo AND Reggie are both respected lifters. I second both of them to log.

  16. thank you brother.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Reggie would a super addition for this he is a beast!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Chefbo AND Reggie are both respected lifters. I second both of them to log.
    Thanks fellas!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Solid apps

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    52
    175
    5'8"
    5/3/1 bodybuilder current training
    probably wouldn't change a thing it is working for me.
    4-5 days a week training cycle
    pre and post pics no problem

    at 52 and with what I have read about the product this would be a good test to see what it will do for older trainers. joint support lean mass reduced fat these are things that we face daily as older lifters. young guys with test out the ying yang they can grow like a weed see what it will do with test levels in the 3-400 range! pic me you can check my logs on my profile I''ll shoot you straight if it is weak i'll tell ya if I grow we both win! I am starting a lean bulk now anyway without any supps to help me because I can't afford them right now. i'm headed the old fashion way ...food and hard ass training. Lets see what Andro Mass can do for this dude! give me a shot you got nothing to lose !Name:  DSCF3068 (800x450).jpg
Views: 140
Size:  233.0 KB
    Impressive,very nice app right here.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    You must not have used any PH(or ASS,for that matter) within the past 8 weeks.
    I'm not eligible. Tapped that ASS last night.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm not eligible. Tapped that ASS last night.
    My grammatical error aside,getting some tail does not prohibit you from posting up an application.
    Hehe.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    My grammatical error aside,getting some tail does not prohibit you from posting up an application.
    Hehe.
    maybe I'll throw my name in the hat!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  23. Lots of solid looking apps in here can't wait to follow. Glad I don't have to choose lol

  24. Haven't run anything in years. Been looking to try something nw


    Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 26

    Stats. 5'10" 200 lbs. Waist: 33" Arms: 17" Current Maxes: Squat: 455, Deadlift: 535, Haven't maxed on bench in 2 years

    Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. Strength and Size. I have shrunken and leaned up a good amount over the past few months. Now I am ready to blow up and get strong as hell again. My goal would be to break 550 in the Deadlift, hit 475 on Squat, 275 for at least 6 on Barbell rows, and 150 dumbell rowsx10 (No Straps). Long Term Goals include a 550 Squat, 600 Deadlift, and 405 Raw Bench. Once I reach those, I will reassess from there

    Current training. Been doing a modified Westside Training Template for about 3 months

    Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. 5/3/1 modified with rest pause training

    Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).
    Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)
    Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles
    Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack
    The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

    Why I should select you. As you can see, I am not some troll applying for free ****. I only choose products that interest me from reputable companies. I have recently been looking for something to run and have been reading up on your products. I have run several cycles (BOLD, 11 kt, Max LMG, Test) in the past and have been very successful with each. However, it has been about 2 years since my last cycle so my receptors are primed. I am not new to this game looking to get huge in a year and quit. I have been training seriously and consistently for 12 years. I have worked around and overcome many injuries and obstacles. This is a life style for me, a first love, not somebody who wants to look good in a t shirt for a weekend. I have goals and work methodically to attain them. I have been a competitive powerlifter for about 7 years although out of competition due to shoulder injuries I am just now getting over for 2 years. While I will always be constantly learning and evolving, I know my stuff.

    I am not going to BS your product or inflate my reviews due to the fact that it is a free log. My promise to you is that I will work my ass off, fulfill my requirements as a logger, be as detailed and as thorough as possible, make my log interesting, and give the best possible assessment of exactly what this product is capable of. No BS and No Filler. I am at a point of my training career where I have incredible desire to move up in my training and break through previous plateaus. If selected, I hope this product will assist me with that goal.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haven't run anything in years. Been looking to try something nw


    Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 26

    Stats. 5'10" 200 lbs. Waist: 33" Arms: 17" Current Maxes: Squat: 455, Deadlift: 535, Haven't maxed on bench in 2 years

    Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. Strength and Size. I have shrunken and leaned up a good amount over the past few months. Now I am ready to blow up and get strong as hell again. My goal would be to break 550 in the Deadlift, hit 475 on Squat, 275 for at least 6 on Barbell rows, and 150 dumbell rowsx10 (No Straps). Long Term Goals include a 550 Squat, 600 Deadlift, and 405 Raw Bench. Once I reach those, I will reassess from there

    Current training. Been doing a modified Westside Training Template for about 3 months

    Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. 5/3/1 modified with rest pause training

    Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).
    Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)
    Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles
    Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack
    The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

    Why I should select you. As you can see, I am not some troll applying for free ****. I only choose products that interest me from reputable companies. I have recently been looking for something to run and have been reading up on your products. I have run several cycles (BOLD, 11 kt, Max LMG, Test) in the past and have been very successful with each. However, it has been about 2 years since my last cycle so my receptors are primed. I am not new to this game looking to get huge in a year and quit. I have been training seriously and consistently for 12 years. I have worked around and overcome many injuries and obstacles. This is a life style for me, a first love, not somebody who wants to look good in a t shirt for a weekend. I have goals and work methodically to attain them. I have been a competitive powerlifter for about 7 years although out of competition due to shoulder injuries I am just now getting over for 2 years. While I will always be constantly learning and evolving, I know my stuff.

    I am not going to BS your product or inflate my reviews due to the fact that it is a free log. My promise to you is that I will work my ass off, fulfill my requirements as a logger, be as detailed and as thorough as possible, make my log interesting, and give the best possible assessment of exactly what this product is capable of. No BS and No Filler. I am at a point of my training career where I have incredible desire to move up in my training and break through previous plateaus. If selected, I hope this product will assist me with that goal.
    Nice app I've followed some of your past log. How your past injuries treating you.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haven't run anything in years. Been looking to try something nw


    Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 26

    Stats. 5'10" 200 lbs. Waist: 33" Arms: 17" Current Maxes: Squat: 455, Deadlift: 535, Haven't maxed on bench in 2 years

    Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. Strength and Size. I have shrunken and leaned up a good amount over the past few months. Now I am ready to blow up and get strong as hell again. My goal would be to break 550 in the Deadlift, hit 475 on Squat, 275 for at least 6 on Barbell rows, and 150 dumbell rowsx10 (No Straps). Long Term Goals include a 550 Squat, 600 Deadlift, and 405 Raw Bench. Once I reach those, I will reassess from there

    Current training. Been doing a modified Westside Training Template for about 3 months

    Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. 5/3/1 modified with rest pause training

    Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).
    Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)
    Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles
    Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack
    The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

    Why I should select you. As you can see, I am not some troll applying for free ****. I only choose products that interest me from reputable companies. I have recently been looking for something to run and have been reading up on your products. I have run several cycles (BOLD, 11 kt, Max LMG, Test) in the past and have been very successful with each. However, it has been about 2 years since my last cycle so my receptors are primed. I am not new to this game looking to get huge in a year and quit. I have been training seriously and consistently for 12 years. I have worked around and overcome many injuries and obstacles. This is a life style for me, a first love, not somebody who wants to look good in a t shirt for a weekend. I have goals and work methodically to attain them. I have been a competitive powerlifter for about 7 years although out of competition due to shoulder injuries I am just now getting over for 2 years. While I will always be constantly learning and evolving, I know my stuff.

    I am not going to BS your product or inflate my reviews due to the fact that it is a free log. My promise to you is that I will work my ass off, fulfill my requirements as a logger, be as detailed and as thorough as possible, make my log interesting, and give the best possible assessment of exactly what this product is capable of. No BS and No Filler. I am at a point of my training career where I have incredible desire to move up in my training and break through previous plateaus. If selected, I hope this product will assist me with that goal.
    Catd is a awesome logger and a strong dude.. He has also run a log for me when I was with a different company and did a great job... Good luck Catd and I would love to follow him log this.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Nice app I've followed some of your past log. How your past injuries treating you.
    Glad to hear man. They have been the best they have been in 2 years. Had some back issues for a bit but that is straightened out and my shoulders are much better. I just take it easier on them these days but it has been nice to finally have some progress

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Catd is a awesome logger and a strong dude.. He has also run a log for me when I was with a different company and did a great job... Gocd luck Catd and I would love to follow him log this.
    Thanks caz I appreciate it man. Haven't been around much but I'm back at it good to hear from you. Time to give you a run for your money!

  29. Tick tock tick tock.........
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro Factory sponsored athlete Brian Weiss Bulk-Up Log
    By njphysique in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:16 PM
  2. STACKING P-BOLD & BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY
    By Androfactory in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 12:19 AM
  3. MAX-BULK EXPLAINED!!!! FROM ANDRO FACTORY!!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:06 PM
  4. MAX-BULK logging opp!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 05:59 PM
  5. Name the new BULKING product from ANDRO FACTORY.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Log in
Log in