FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!
- 09-18-2013, 05:29 PM
- 09-18-2013, 06:58 PM
09-18-2013, 08:05 PM
09-18-2013, 08:12 PM
Top 3 tips for getting strong and shredded:
1. Eat enough (but not too much) high Protein foods. Track those macros
2. Put work in daily, whether it be gym or track, iron or ashpalt, just DO WORK!!
And #4........ OEP thermo, OEP Protein, and Modern BCAAs
09-18-2013, 08:19 PM
Sorry to offend everyone with my rude JOKE about being lucky to have a USPLabs shirt.
Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
09-18-2013, 08:34 PM
I saw a buddy wear a USP shirt the other day in the gym, it was REAL old school and looked pretty faded he said it was about 3-4 years old. Pretty basic USP Labs on the front pec and on the back USP LABS in bigger text, was shocked and asked him where he got it and he had no idea.
Good to see USP labs getting some recognition and marketing outside the forums.
09-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Man a round 2! Yall better get in on this!
Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
09-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
09-19-2013, 07:52 AM
09-19-2013, 01:27 PM
Whats good in here fellas?
09-19-2013, 03:43 PM
09-19-2013, 04:00 PM
1.) Don't starve your self you might lose weight but you'll lose a lot more muscle then needed
2.) high protein studies have shown that high protein diets help keep a lot more muscle while dropping calories
3.) don't be afraid of getting plenty health fats especially if your going low carb. It's mixing the two that gets people in trouble.
09-19-2013, 05:28 PM
1} Remain Motivated even when your the only one in the gym!
2} adjust your workouts and get up at the crack of dawn to do fasted cardio/training before anyone wakes!
3} Keep moving forward even when others around you don't understand your will to train!
Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
09-19-2013, 05:30 PM
1) When you hit a sticking point in weight, check the mirror first before dropping calories or adding cardio
2) Always add cardio last, start your calories as high as possible when cutting to help keep the metabolism as fast as possible
3) Cheat meals are ok, moderation is ok, refeed are ok, all of these help t3, leptin, and hormone levels when dieting and increase fat/weight loss
09-19-2013, 05:57 PM
1. Be patient and never give up--slow and steady wins the race
2. Know your body and what is possible to get lean but remain healthy--genetics are something we cannot change
3. Use supplementation effectively and as an added boost, not a patchwork for a poor diet--there's a reason they're called "supplements"
09-19-2013, 05:58 PM
09-19-2013, 05:59 PM
09-19-2013, 05:59 PM
1) At least 1g/lb of protein, 20% of your diets from fats, and the rest carbs, if carb tolerant then higher your fats
2) Even when cutting, it would be wise to take a deload depending on how long of a diet you are running. This will help prevent CNS burnout
3) Always strive to hit your micronutrients as much as possible even when your kcals get low. That is key to staying healthy and not getting sick as your immune system breaks down from dieting.
09-19-2013, 06:27 PM
09-19-2013, 08:07 PM
1. Eat the foods that you like, to equal your calories for each day. Nobody can sustain a friggin grapefruit only diet, and that isn't healthy (just for an example)
2. Change it up!! Add some variety to your diet each week. I see people eating Chicken, Rice, and potatoes all day every day. Good for them, but i get sick of eating the same old stuff. And, IMO, it is easier to stray FAR off of the path when you aren't getting many flavor combos in.
3. REFEED!! Or carb up, whatever you want to call it. I believe that at least one day each week, there should be a day where you allow yourself to eat MORE (no, not 10k calories, just maybe 1k extra depending on goals). It has been said that this stokes the metabolic fire, but I think it just makes all of the healthy eating that much easier to do every other day.
09-19-2013, 09:18 PM
09-20-2013, 07:29 AM
09-20-2013, 11:17 AM
09-20-2013, 01:01 PM
09-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rosemont83 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2013, 05:49 PM
- By hoop456 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:57 PM
- By brokestock in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2010, 12:36 PM
- By ax1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:11 AM
- By Psychabinol in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:57 PM