FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i didnt even read what you posted because you took it way to seriously and had no pont of reference to what i even meant
    Thats because the point you made is invalid hence why you did not bother to read it. No one should ever worry about sodium/water unless they are in peak week which for 95% of us on here will not ever happen, and it wont aid in being strong.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thats because the point you made is invalid hence why you did not bother to read it. No one should ever worry about sodium/water unless they are in peak week which for 95% of us on here will not ever happen, and it wont aid in being strong.
    ok bob
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Final 3

    1) Dont Cut Water or Manipulate Sodium it can have vicious health effects that will cause you to lose your pump, vascularity and also effect on hormones over prolonged periods of time
    2) Dont cut your fat too short, this will harm your hormones and testosterone levels which has shown some people having to get on therapy for the rest of their life due to this
    3) Doing excessive cardio can lead to slowing your metabolism which in the end will only hurt you and cause you to stall faster.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Final 3

    2) Dont cut your fat too short, this will harm your hormones and testosterone levels which has shown some people having to get on therapy for the rest of their life due to this
    Wow! I did not know this. Again, not that I'd have to worry since I'm not a competitor or anything of the like, but still good to know just the same. That's crazy that it can hamper you for the rest of your life. Dicey!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Wow! I did not know this. Again, not that I'd have to worry since I'm not a competitor or anything of the like, but still good to know just the same. That's crazy that it can hamper you for the rest of your life. Dicey!
    When test levels get too low for too long it could cause the individual to start Hormone Replacement Therapy.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  6. Keep em rolling in good stuff in here!
    Independent

  7. Tick tock tick tock..
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Tip 1/2/3

    Wear this shirt
    Train Hard
    Get Alpha

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Winners coming soon!!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Oh the anticipation
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Tip 1/2/3

    Wear this shirt
    Train Hard
    Get Alpha

    Jeez dude, you've put some size on this year! Looks like the cut was successful without mass loss. Definitely filling that shirt out nicely.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Jeez dude, you've put some size on this year! Looks like the cut was successful without mass loss. Definitely filling that shirt out nicely.
    Yeah he be scaring me... He gained and I dropped a short size.. Smh.. Haha..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Yeah he be scaring me... He gained and I dropped a short size.. Smh.. Haha..
    I know! Colby is blowing up too lately. We need to keep up with these guys!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    I know! Colby is blowing up too lately. We need to keep up with these guys!
    I'm losing my status as the monster.. Haha.. Soon...
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Jeez dude, you've put some size on this year! Looks like the cut was successful without mass loss. Definitely filling that shirt out nicely.
    Jus working hard Classic. Your journal is damn motivating.

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I know! Colby is blowing up too lately. We need to keep up with these guys!
    You guys set the bar high in the USP Community. Everyone works hard and supports each other.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. Loving that shirt Bob. Looking good as well brother :-)
    Independent

  17. morning midwest bump
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    morning midwest bump
    Arghhh. My post didn't go through last night! Posted winners in the other promo thread. Will post winners this afternoon when I get home.

    Sorry guys!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Arghhh. My post didn't go through last night! Posted winners in the other promo thread. Will post winners this afternoon when I get home.

    Sorry guys!!!
    Ah shiznit! Where's the OTHER promo thread??
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  20. Nice promo!! USPLabs never quits... Good luck everyone!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Final 3

    1) Dont Cut Water or Manipulate Sodium it can have vicious health effects that will cause you to lose your pump, vascularity and also effect on hormones over prolonged periods of time
    2) Dont cut your fat too short, this will harm your hormones and testosterone levels which has shown some people having to get on therapy for the rest of their life due to this
    3) Doing excessive cardio can lead to slowing your metabolism which in the end will only hurt you and cause you to stall faster.
    How long on a low/no fat diet would it take to have an effect on test levels?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Arghhh. My post didn't go through last night! Posted winners in the other promo thread. Will post winners this afternoon when I get home.

    Sorry guys!!!
    other promo thread? was unaware
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  23. Winners!!!!

    Sorry for the slight delay....gotta love modern technology sometimes!!!

    AronJP1
    Mack411
    1ifeblood
    Cumminslifter
    joh408

    Winners please PM me with the title "REF002" with the following info included

    Name
    Shipping address
    Email

    Thank you to everyone who entered....this was an interesting promo to say the least :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Absolutely AMAZING! Thank you USPLabs for such an incredible opportunity!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  25. Wow thats awesome! Thank you! Gonna have a killer USPLabs stack
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  26. Congrats guys! Make sure to let us know how this new OEP compares to the og version

  27. Thx DW!
    Info was sent!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Winners!!!!

    Sorry for the slight delay....gotta love modern technology sometimes!!!

    AronJP1
    Mack411
    1ifeblood
    Cumminslifter
    joh408

    Winners please PM me with the title "REF002" with the following info included

    Name
    Shipping address
    Email

    Thank you to everyone who entered....this was an interesting promo to say the least :-D
    Congrats guys

    I guess if you cut sodium and water you win promos
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  29. awesome! thanks alot man
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  30. Congrats guys!!!!!
    Independent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 06:49 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro Stacking Question
    By hoop456 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. OxyElite Pro and TT-33 Stack
    By brokestock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 01:36 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:11 PM
  5. For Sale: OxyElite Pro Free USPS shipping (Fat Loss)
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Log in
Log in