FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!

Page 4 of 16 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    1. Don't stress the small stuff. Keep your eye on the prize. A missed rep here or an extra carb there makes very little difference in the grand scheme.
    2. Have a final goal in mind but don't make that your dead stopping point... Push the limits
    3. Do what you hate.. It's most likely what you're weakness is and will help you the most. In time it may become your strongest aspect.
    good tips here^ inspirational
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

2. My 3 tricks for getting strong & shredded.

1. To get strong, stick with basics like (A) Deadlifts (B) Bench Press (C) Squats.
    2. Rest before & after your workouts. Keep yourself moving throughout your workouts.
    3. If you want to cut up faster, don't eat after 5 or 6 pm. The extended hours of fasting will hasten weight loss.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TX75972 View Post
    1. To get strong, stick with basics like (A) Deadlifts (B) Bench Press (C) Squats.
    2. Rest before & after your workouts. Keep yourself moving throughout your workouts.
    3. If you want to cut up faster, don't eat after 5 or 6 pm. The extended hours of fasting will hasten weight loss.
    3) is incorrect.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Few more tips:

1) Dont negate sodium or potassium ever in your diet, this can lead to an imbalance, cramps , and vicious side effects
    2) Dont make Very fast caloric cuts or increases in cardio, this would crash metabolism and set you up for future stalls and faster.
    3) Use the mirror #1 and scale #2. The mirror shows more progress and results than a number on a scale ever will.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    3) is incorrect.
    this^. weight is determined by net energy balance not the times in which you eat
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    this^. weight is determined by net energy balance not the times in which you eat
    Then how does the lean gain diet work. Total calories are important but when you take them can also play a role ( although generally less dramatic ) in body composition and metabolism
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Then how does the lean gain diet work. Total calories are important but when you take them can also play a role ( although generally less dramatic ) in body composition and metabolism
    The Wut?
    Take them in whenever you want... if you do a LG diet that has an 8 hour window it would be around your workout (either pre-workout meals, training fasted, post-workout and after that etc.

1-2 pre-workout meals 1 post
    3 post
    1 pre and 2 post

etc...

Most people who do LG eat in a 12-8 window, some do later, some earlier... there is no magical time limit, regardless do what suits you and your body, and your schedule . Its all personal preference.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The Wut?
    Take them in whenever you want... if you do a LG diet that has an 8 hour window it would be around your workout (either pre-workout meals, training fasted, post-workout and after that etc.

1-2 pre-workout meals 1 post
    3 post
    1 pre and 2 post

etc...

Most people who do LG eat in a 12-8 window, some do later, some earlier... there is no magical time limit, regardless do what suits you and your body, and your schedule . Its all personal preference.
    Then what's the point of lean gains or IF. You can't say that not eating after a workout isn't important. I was just making the point that timing can make a difference. Even if to a lesser degree then what and how much.

http://www.utexas.edu/features/archi...nutrition.html

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2013...ttent-fasting/
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

9. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Then what's the point of lean gains or IF. You can't say that not eating after a workout isn't important. I was just making the point that timing can make a difference. Even if to a lesser degree then what and how much.

All it is, is a convenience tool really. Some people don't have time to eat right away in the morning or don't have time at night to eat so they use this type of diet. It's not a magical diet.
    PEScience Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    All it is, is a convenience tool really. Some people don't have time to eat right away in the morning or don't have time at night to eat so they use this type of diet. It's not a magical diet.
    According to the supporters of IF. (Not saying I 100% agree) it's more than that it increases insulin sensitivity and increases growth hormone output just to name a few.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

11. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

According to the supporters of IF. (Not saying I 100% agree) it's more than that it increases insulin sensitivity and increases growth hormone output just to name a few.
    I've read and heard a few positive things about IF also. I have also tried IF twice, and never noticed anything to make me want to stick with it (unless my schedule worked better with IF).
    PEScience Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I've read and heard a few positive things about IF also. I have also tried IF twice, and never noticed anything to make me want to stick with it (unless my schedule worked better with IF).
    I with yah. I think it's kind of hit of miss. The Solution said it best in his post "do what suits you and your body."
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

13. and thats why i dont post here much lmao
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

Where did i say i dont eat after a workout? But never
    Thats putting words in my mouth LOL

if you train fasted your first meal would be post-workout
    If you train with 1 pre-workout meal you still eat a meal post training
    if you train with 2 pre-workout meals you have a post-workout meal

as martin Advocated in all of his stances.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Exactly, if you work long mornings then you could fast, have a few pre-workout meals. train after work, then have a big post-workout meal. Its a lifestle and for convenience

Right here:

http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Agreed. Even the second link describes it as a dieting pattern.

I've being doing as such for about six weeks and have enjoyed it so far. Still dialing in a few things here and there, but for me, that's half the fun.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Agreed. Even the second link describes it as a dieting pattern.

I've being doing as such for about six weeks and have enjoyed it so far. Still dialing in a few things here and there, but for me, that's half the fun.
    3+ years here, again its a lifestyle, but at the end of the day i have found when i eat 5-6 meals a day
    My energy is worse
    gym performance is worse
    hungrier all the time regardless of goal
    Get bloated from eating more meals compared to less meals
    Greater energy in the fasted state
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Where did i say i dont eat after a workout? But never
    Thats putting words in my mouth LOL

if you train fasted your first meal would be post-workout
    If you train with 1 pre-workout meal you still eat a meal post training
    if you train with 2 pre-workout meals you have a post-workout meal

as martin Advocated in all of his stances.
    I never implied that you said you don't have a post workout meal I was implying that you would agree on the importance.

What you said above show that we agree on what I'm trying to say.

When you eat ( nutrition timing ) can make a difference
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  19. Didn't ask for it. Don't want it. Don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    3) is incorrect.
    Your input in regard to my suggestions is neither wanted nor needed & I didn't ask for it. If I had wanted your opinion I would have formulated my original post in the form of a question or questions. Since I didn't, you can kindly take your opinion & feck off. Please keep your responses addressed to the original post. The original post asked for 3 things that the reader felt helped one to get strong & shredded. I listed 3 things that I felt did such, since I have personally witnessed all 3 items that I posted result in positive results for others. What right do you have to state that my information is incorrect? I don't know you. You don't know me. Unless you've been standing beside me on an ethereal plane of existence for the last 15 years at my local gym, then your opinion of what I have to say is pretty much full of sh*t. And that's conservatively speaking. Additionally, I could have written several pages regarding different methods that others have done in order to gain physical fitness & achieve the body they want. But the original author of this post only asked for 3 methods. And there was nothing in the original post which stated that I must go into detail regarding my suggestions. There was nothing noted in the original post that I must agree with the somewhat dissolute musings of a forum member named "KBAYNE". Am I mistaken? Or do I need to contact this member & have all my future postings reviewed & edited by him? As you can tell, I haven't made very many posts on this website. I do try to garner information from such websites as these, however. But honestly speaking, if I've got to put up with some "meat-head" insulting me every time I try to make a simple post or ask a question, then I doubt I'll be participating in these forums very much. And I was of the opinion that participation was something to be encouraged by the members of this website. Another error on my part? I'm sure that "KBANYE" has a well-formulated response.

20. Quote Originally Posted by TX75972 View Post

Your input in regard to my suggestions is neither wanted nor needed & I didn't ask for it. If I had wanted your opinion I would have formulated my original post in the form of a question or questions. Since I didn't, you can kindly take your opinion & feck off. Please keep your responses addressed to the original post. The original post asked for 3 things that the reader felt helped one to get strong & shredded. I listed 3 things that I felt did such, since I have personally witnessed all 3 items that I posted result in positive results for others. What right do you have to state that my information is incorrect? I don't know you. You don't know me. Unless you've been standing beside me on an ethereal plane of existence for the last 15 years at my local gym, then your opinion of what I have to say is pretty much full of sh*t. And that's conservatively speaking. Additionally, I could have written several pages regarding different methods that others have done in order to gain physical fitness & achieve the body they want. But the original author of this post only asked for 3 methods. And there was nothing in the original post which stated that I must go into detail regarding my suggestions. There was nothing noted in the original post that I must agree with the somewhat dissolute musings of a forum member named "KBAYNE". Am I mistaken? Or do I need to contact this member & have all my future postings reviewed & edited by him? As you can tell, I haven't made very many posts on this website. I do try to garner information from such websites as these, however. But honestly speaking, if I've got to put up with some "meat-head" insulting me every time I try to make a simple post or ask a question, then I doubt I'll be participating in these forums very much. And I was of the opinion that participation was something to be encouraged by the members of this website. Another error on my part? I'm sure that "KBANYE" has a well-formulated response.
    Take it down a notch bud. Wasn't trying to start anything nor insult you in anyway.
    PEScience Representative

21. So...ummm, how bout them Cowboys, amirite?

22. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    So...ummm, how bout them Cowboys, amirite?
    I KNOW, RIGHT! With their hats and their boots and those tight jeans! Cowboys are my fave...er... that IS what you were talking about right?
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

23. 1. Lower fats
    2. Moderate carbs, early in the day. Cut them out in the evening.
    3. NO BOOZE!!!- this should be a no brainer

These are personal to me, especially the fats. I find I struggle to lean up with fats because I think it's too easy to overdo them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Tony Romo = Over paid.

My 2 cents.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    wheres tebow going?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 06:49 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro Stacking Question
    By hoop456 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. OxyElite Pro and TT-33 Stack
    By brokestock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 01:36 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:11 PM
  5. For Sale: OxyElite Pro Free USPS shipping (Fat Loss)
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:57 PM