FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!

Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    All it is, is a convenience tool really. Some people don't have time to eat right away in the morning or don't have time at night to eat so they use this type of diet. It's not a magical diet.
    Agreed. Even the second link describes it as a dieting pattern.

    I've being doing as such for about six weeks and have enjoyed it so far. Still dialing in a few things here and there, but for me, that's half the fun.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Agreed. Even the second link describes it as a dieting pattern.

    I've being doing as such for about six weeks and have enjoyed it so far. Still dialing in a few things here and there, but for me, that's half the fun.
    3+ years here, again its a lifestyle, but at the end of the day i have found when i eat 5-6 meals a day
    My energy is worse
    gym performance is worse
    hungrier all the time regardless of goal
    Get bloated from eating more meals compared to less meals
    Greater energy in the fasted state
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Where did i say i dont eat after a workout? But never
    Thats putting words in my mouth LOL

    if you train fasted your first meal would be post-workout
    If you train with 1 pre-workout meal you still eat a meal post training
    if you train with 2 pre-workout meals you have a post-workout meal

    as martin Advocated in all of his stances.
    I never implied that you said you don't have a post workout meal I was implying that you would agree on the importance.

    What you said above show that we agree on what I'm trying to say.

    When you eat ( nutrition timing ) can make a difference
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  4. Didn't ask for it. Don't want it. Don't need it.


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    3) is incorrect.
    Your input in regard to my suggestions is neither wanted nor needed & I didn't ask for it. If I had wanted your opinion I would have formulated my original post in the form of a question or questions. Since I didn't, you can kindly take your opinion & feck off. Please keep your responses addressed to the original post. The original post asked for 3 things that the reader felt helped one to get strong & shredded. I listed 3 things that I felt did such, since I have personally witnessed all 3 items that I posted result in positive results for others. What right do you have to state that my information is incorrect? I don't know you. You don't know me. Unless you've been standing beside me on an ethereal plane of existence for the last 15 years at my local gym, then your opinion of what I have to say is pretty much full of sh*t. And that's conservatively speaking. Additionally, I could have written several pages regarding different methods that others have done in order to gain physical fitness & achieve the body they want. But the original author of this post only asked for 3 methods. And there was nothing in the original post which stated that I must go into detail regarding my suggestions. There was nothing noted in the original post that I must agree with the somewhat dissolute musings of a forum member named "KBAYNE". Am I mistaken? Or do I need to contact this member & have all my future postings reviewed & edited by him? As you can tell, I haven't made very many posts on this website. I do try to garner information from such websites as these, however. But honestly speaking, if I've got to put up with some "meat-head" insulting me every time I try to make a simple post or ask a question, then I doubt I'll be participating in these forums very much. And I was of the opinion that participation was something to be encouraged by the members of this website. Another error on my part? I'm sure that "KBANYE" has a well-formulated response.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TX75972 View Post

    Your input in regard to my suggestions is neither wanted nor needed & I didn't ask for it. If I had wanted your opinion I would have formulated my original post in the form of a question or questions. Since I didn't, you can kindly take your opinion & feck off. Please keep your responses addressed to the original post. The original post asked for 3 things that the reader felt helped one to get strong & shredded. I listed 3 things that I felt did such, since I have personally witnessed all 3 items that I posted result in positive results for others. What right do you have to state that my information is incorrect? I don't know you. You don't know me. Unless you've been standing beside me on an ethereal plane of existence for the last 15 years at my local gym, then your opinion of what I have to say is pretty much full of sh*t. And that's conservatively speaking. Additionally, I could have written several pages regarding different methods that others have done in order to gain physical fitness & achieve the body they want. But the original author of this post only asked for 3 methods. And there was nothing in the original post which stated that I must go into detail regarding my suggestions. There was nothing noted in the original post that I must agree with the somewhat dissolute musings of a forum member named "KBAYNE". Am I mistaken? Or do I need to contact this member & have all my future postings reviewed & edited by him? As you can tell, I haven't made very many posts on this website. I do try to garner information from such websites as these, however. But honestly speaking, if I've got to put up with some "meat-head" insulting me every time I try to make a simple post or ask a question, then I doubt I'll be participating in these forums very much. And I was of the opinion that participation was something to be encouraged by the members of this website. Another error on my part? I'm sure that "KBANYE" has a well-formulated response.
    Take it down a notch bud. Wasn't trying to start anything nor insult you in anyway.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  6. So...ummm, how bout them Cowboys, amirite?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    So...ummm, how bout them Cowboys, amirite?
    I KNOW, RIGHT! With their hats and their boots and those tight jeans! Cowboys are my fave...er... that IS what you were talking about right?
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  8. 1. Lower fats
    2. Moderate carbs, early in the day. Cut them out in the evening.
    3. NO BOOZE!!!- this should be a no brainer

    These are personal to me, especially the fats. I find I struggle to lean up with fats because I think it's too easy to overdo them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    So...ummm, how bout them Cowboys, amirite?
    Tony Romo = Over paid.

    My 2 cents.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    So...ummm, how bout them Cowboys, amirite?
    wheres tebow going?
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       


  11. 1. Lift heavy and hard

    2. Listen to your body. If you are run down, you need rest. If your macros aren't doing it for you, change them. Everyone is different

    3. Enjoy yourself
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    wheres tebow going?
    As a QB coach over at Ohio State

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post

    wheres tebow going?
    To hell. Wouldn't that be ironic?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    wheres tebow going?
    Modeling perhaps?
    would love to see him stay in the NFL, i think the only team would be JAX for him.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Modeling perhaps?
    would love to see him stay in the NFL, i think the only team would be JAX for him.
    He did get a 3 yr offer to play for the LA KISS (gene Simmons' arena football team)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    As a QB coach over at Ohio State
    my jags need to pick him up. anything is better than gabert
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    He did get a 3 yr offer to play for the LA KISS (gene Simmons' arena football team)

    His heart is on the NFL, but honestly he does not have the QB Mechanics, he can win games and has shown it, but is he really a franchise QB for the future? hes no andrew luck

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    my jags need to pick him up. anything is better than gabert
    He's got great heart and determination, but like Solution said, mechanics are pitiful. Meyer never helped him develop them in college, though it was not necessary given their offense, but if he had been paired with a good QB coach and more pro-style offense, who knows.

    Still love that win against the Jets when he was with Denver.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    He's got great heart and determination, but like Solution said, mechanics are pitiful. Meyer never helped him develop them in college, though it was not necessary given their offense, but if he had been paired with a good QB coach and more pro-style offense, who knows.

    Still love that win against the Jets when he was with Denver.
    how about that Playoff win vs Pitt (Hard for me to swallow as a pitt fan) but shows he can win. and has it in him to do so.

  20. My 3 tips are:

    1.) Balance out moderate amounts of running with strength training.
    2.) The more cardio I do, the more I eat -- I generally follow the rule of an extra 100 calories for every additional mile.
    3.) Hit the gym first before doing cardio (so that I have more strength for weights).

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    He's got great heart and determination, but like Solution said, mechanics are pitiful. Meyer never helped him develop them in college, though it was not necessary given their offense, but if he had been paired with a good QB coach and more pro-style offense, who knows.

    Still love that win against the Jets when he was with Denver.
    true but i would still have him over gabert. gabert is so unnatural looking playing QB
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  22. Oh yeah. Gabbert's all deer-in-the-headlights.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Oh yeah. Gabbert's all deer-in-the-headlights.
    The only one worse may be ponder in minn. poor guy just has to hand off every down and he can barely manage that without turning the ball over.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Oh yeah. Gabbert's all deer-in-the-headlights.
    i swear to god everytime he gets snapped the ball in his head he is saying "o god what do i do, what do i do"
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    His heart is on the NFL, but honestly he does not have the QB Mechanics, he can win games and has shown it, but is he really a franchise QB for the future? hes no andrew luck
    He is better than tony Romo!
    He only won one playoff game since he's been in league and dpmehow earned a 6 yr $108mil reup! Really?
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    ^^ Says the guy who loves bumping threads

  27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ^^ Says the guy who loves bumping threads
    How so! I only answer threds where i have a true opinion.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  28. I can't help but feel somewhat slightly responsible for this thread derail...whoopsi, sorry...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

    How so! I only answer threds where i have a true opinion.
    That wa for t-bone ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 06:49 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro Stacking Question
    By hoop456 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. OxyElite Pro and TT-33 Stack
    By brokestock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 01:36 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:11 PM
  5. For Sale: OxyElite Pro Free USPS shipping (Fat Loss)
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Log in
Log in