FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Solid entries in here... Keep them coming!

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Yes we are FB buds. I know all about his douche baggery. Doesnt bother me much. Its actually quite amusing
    You see him when he trolled Martin? holy cow man.. was ridiculous.
    Some of his e-fights with Layne tho he did not have much back up for his stance which made me question what he was trying to dictate to him.

    His book i agree absolutely amazing. i have all of them, and are a wealth of knowledge.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    1. Try something new. Diet, exercise, routine, hell- try a new route home. Changes can keep you sane and make things easier.
    2. Don't live and die by the scale. It's just a number and often not even correct.
    3. Enjoy the ride. Sure there are tough times but there's a good reason you started and it sure as hell wasn't to torture yourself to the point of breaking! Think about little wins and how they add up to your goal.
    Love #2
    Some people put more faith in the scale than the mirror, which is bad.
    Sometimes you wont lose weight but notice leaner in the mirror, hence not to make a move. then the following week on the same macros/calories/diet/cardio and you lose a 1.5 pound drop or 2 pound woosh

    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html

    "As folks get very lean, down to the last pounds of fat, the skin and fat cells that are left will often change appearance and texture. It will look dimply (as the fat cells which are supporting the skin shrink and the skin isnít supported) and feel squishy to the touch. This is bad in that it looks really weird, but itís good because it means that the fat is going away. I have nothing truly profound to say about this topic, just realizes that it happens and usually indicates good things are happening."

    Pictures say 1000 words!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Love #2
    Some people put more faith in the scale than the mirror, which is bad.
    Sometimes you wont lose weight but notice leaner in the mirror, hence not to make a move. then the following week on the same macros/calories/diet/cardio and you lose a 1.5 pound drop or 2 pound woosh

    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html

    "As folks get very lean, down to the last pounds of fat, the skin and fat cells that are left will often change appearance and texture. It will look dimply (as the fat cells which are supporting the skin shrink and the skin isnít supported) and feel squishy to the touch. This is bad in that it looks really weird, but itís good because it means that the fat is going away. I have nothing truly profound to say about this topic, just realizes that it happens and usually indicates good things are happening."

    Pictures say 1000 words!
    Loved his site. The term whoosh is a great way to explain these kind if swings too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Some of his e-fights with Layne tho he did not have much back up for his stance which made me question what he was trying to dictate to him.
    Why? Layne was wrong and needed to be told he was wrong. You cant pretend to be on the forefront of addressing broscience and then preach broscience. Im glad Lyle called his bull**** out. Perhaps he will be more cautious with future statements he makes.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Why? Layne was wrong and needed to be told he was wrong. You cant pretend to be on the forefront of addressing broscience and then preach broscience. Im glad Lyle called his bull**** out. Perhaps he will be more cautious with future statements he makes.
    Metabolic damage is broscience? Aware me...
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Metabolic damage is broscience? Aware me...
    Its a hypothesis he is presnting as fact without any significant evidence to suppirt it other then a few anecdotes. This is the epitome of broscience. Yes McDonald can be abrasive and quite frankly a dick but all he really did was question the existance of what Norton was defining as metabolic damage. He asked for literature to support it and Nortons respinse was basically I got a PhD so im right and your just a guru so your wrong.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Its a hypothesis he is presnting as fact without any significant evidence to suppirt it other then a few anecdotes. This is the epitome of broscience. Yes McDonald can be abrasive and quite frankly a dick but all he really did was question the existance of what Norton was defining as metabolic damage. He asked for literature to support it and Nortons respinse was basically I got a PhD so im right and your just a guru so your wrong.
    ...in kinesiology. They both can be abrasive at times. I think the bottom line here is to read it all, and consider it all with a grain of salt. No one is all-knowing and I think we have something to gain from them all (McDonald, Norton, and the many other well-known diet experts). Now, back to YOUR tips! Let's hear 'em!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  9. This thread is full of great advice! Keep them rolling in :-)
    Independent

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    This thread is full of great advice! Keep them rolling in :-)
    We have great peeps with great minds
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    ...in kinesiology. They both can be abrasive at times. I think the bottom line here is to read it all, and consider it all with a grain of salt. No one is all-knowing and I think we have something to gain from them all (McDonald, Norton, and the many other well-known diet experts). Now, back to YOUR tips! Let's hear 'em!
    I agree
    I love the science between BOTH and their writings and research. but lets face it. Everyone responds different. I know some people that have to suffer and go very low in kcals to get shredded Period. They cant lose weight on 2000 calories and have to go to protein and veggie meals some days and then refeed to keep their metabolism going and to get shredded. And some people like Layne, Tommy, Doug Miller can diet on 200g of carbs and get shredded and win pro-cards. So i think this just boils down to individual and what is necessary to reach that desired level of leanness. We are all different, but at the end of the day some people do need to get drastic the last few weeks to really get into the shape they desire. Now... for people that do hours of cardio and eat 800 calories for a Month-2-3 months period of time. That may be a problem.... Especially what low kcals can do to your t3, leptin, hormone levels.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  12. 1.) get enough sleep ( this can kill any diet exercise plan)
    2.) get good nutrition ( it not just how many calories but what type)
    3.) stay the course ( can't have 4 cheat meals a week a cry about no results)
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  13. 1. Listen to your body. Push when you can, rest when you need to.
    2. Lift with your muscles not your mind. Your mind will tell you're tired before your muscles will.
    3. Celebrate the little things. They all add up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  14. wow what an awesome giveaway. my three tips would be

    1.use a proven workout program with scheduled progressive overload, and lifting between 70-90% of 1rm depending on goals
    2. make sure you are getting sufficient proteins and fats to support growth and overall health.
    3.and do get strong and shredded you need to incorporate bulk/cut cycles. bulk 10-20% above TDEE until roughly 15% BF then cut down while still lifting heavy to preserve LBM until around 10% (kind of personal preference) and repeat
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  15. My official entry #1 lol
    1. Use common sense and be realistic with your goals. The guts to start making a change doesn't happen overnight so the results wont either
    2. Stay positive. Find something to be proud of after every session. Doing so will open doors that will lead to a healthier individual overall.
    3. Commit! Give everything to your plan and see it through. Giving up is easy but weathering the storm builds character ....and muscles
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    2. Stay positive. Find something to be proud of after every session. Doing so will open doors that will lead to a healthier individual overall.
    I like this!

  17. 1) Calorie Deficent Diet
    2) High Protein/High Fats/Low Carbs
    3) Cardio

    4) USPLab supplements OBVIOUSLY

  18. 1) c20 & oep
    2) oep & c20
    3) food & heavy weights.

    :-)

    All three at the same damn time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1) c20 & oep
    2) oep & c20
    3) food & heavy weights.

    :-)

    All three at the same damn time.
    I see what you did there

    I would do this

    1) Prime + CP 20
    2) OEP + Anabolic Pump
    3) Supercissus + OE Protein

    Just sayin
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    I see what you did there

    I would do this

    1) Prime + CP 20
    2) OEP + Anabolic Pump
    3) Supercissus + OE Protein

    Just sayin
    1. Watch the solutions YouTube vids
    2. cook like the solution
    3. Enjoy your meals

    Haha chef bob keeps you lean and strong
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    1. Watch the solutions YouTube vids
    2. cook like the solution
    3. Enjoy your meals

    Haha chef bob keeps you lean and strong
    Honestly bro. I just winged a recipe yesterday for Sweet Potato Brownies.
    Could be one of the best things i have ever made..

    Srs..
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Honestly bro. I just winged a recipe yesterday for Sweet Potato Brownies.
    Could be one of the best things i have ever made..

    Srs..
    That's the best feeling... Throwing some stuff together and having it turn into gold.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  23. 1. Don't stress the small stuff. Keep your eye on the prize. A missed rep here or an extra carb there makes very little difference in the grand scheme.
    2. Have a final goal in mind but don't make that your dead stopping point... Push the limits
    3. Do what you hate.. It's most likely what you're weakness is and will help you the most. In time it may become your strongest aspect.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  24. 1) Cycle Carbohydrates - (moderate intake on workout days, low on non-workout) + 1 cheat meal per week
    2) Follow 5/3/1 lifting program + 1 Hurricane a week. This has been the most effective approach for me personally
    3) Sleep! At least 8 hours of quality sleep.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    1. Don't stress the small stuff. Keep your eye on the prize. A missed rep here or an extra carb there makes very little difference in the grand scheme.
    2. Have a final goal in mind but don't make that your dead stopping point... Push the limits
    3. Do what you hate.. It's most likely what you're weakness is and will help you the most. In time it may become your strongest aspect.
    good tips here^ inspirational
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 06:49 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro Stacking Question
    By hoop456 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. OxyElite Pro and TT-33 Stack
    By brokestock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 01:36 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:11 PM
  5. For Sale: OxyElite Pro Free USPS shipping (Fat Loss)
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Log in
Log in