FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.21%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    this^. weight is determined by net energy balance not the times in which you eat
    Then how does the lean gain diet work. Total calories are important but when you take them can also play a role ( although generally less dramatic ) in body composition and metabolism
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Then how does the lean gain diet work. Total calories are important but when you take them can also play a role ( although generally less dramatic ) in body composition and metabolism
    The Wut?
    Take them in whenever you want... if you do a LG diet that has an 8 hour window it would be around your workout (either pre-workout meals, training fasted, post-workout and after that etc.

1-2 pre-workout meals 1 post
    3 post
    1 pre and 2 post

etc...

Most people who do LG eat in a 12-8 window, some do later, some earlier... there is no magical time limit, regardless do what suits you and your body, and your schedule . Its all personal preference.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.21%

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The Wut?
    Take them in whenever you want... if you do a LG diet that has an 8 hour window it would be around your workout (either pre-workout meals, training fasted, post-workout and after that etc.

1-2 pre-workout meals 1 post
    3 post
    1 pre and 2 post

etc...

Most people who do LG eat in a 12-8 window, some do later, some earlier... there is no magical time limit, regardless do what suits you and your body, and your schedule . Its all personal preference.
    Then what's the point of lean gains or IF. You can't say that not eating after a workout isn't important. I was just making the point that timing can make a difference. Even if to a lesser degree then what and how much.

http://www.utexas.edu/features/archi...nutrition.html

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2013...ttent-fasting/
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Then what's the point of lean gains or IF. You can't say that not eating after a workout isn't important. I was just making the point that timing can make a difference. Even if to a lesser degree then what and how much.

All it is, is a convenience tool really. Some people don't have time to eat right away in the morning or don't have time at night to eat so they use this type of diet. It's not a magical diet.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.21%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    All it is, is a convenience tool really. Some people don't have time to eat right away in the morning or don't have time at night to eat so they use this type of diet. It's not a magical diet.
    According to the supporters of IF. (Not saying I 100% agree) it's more than that it increases insulin sensitivity and increases growth hormone output just to name a few.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

According to the supporters of IF. (Not saying I 100% agree) it's more than that it increases insulin sensitivity and increases growth hormone output just to name a few.
    I've read and heard a few positive things about IF also. I have also tried IF twice, and never noticed anything to make me want to stick with it (unless my schedule worked better with IF).
    PES Representative
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.21%

I've read and heard a few positive things about IF also. I have also tried IF twice, and never noticed anything to make me want to stick with it (unless my schedule worked better with IF).
    I with yah. I think it's kind of hit of miss. The Solution said it best in his post "do what suits you and your body."
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProPosting Pro

and thats why i dont post here much lmao
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Where did i say i dont eat after a workout? But never
    Thats putting words in my mouth LOL

if you train fasted your first meal would be post-workout
    If you train with 1 pre-workout meal you still eat a meal post training
    if you train with 2 pre-workout meals you have a post-workout meal

as martin Advocated in all of his stances.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

Exactly, if you work long mornings then you could fast, have a few pre-workout meals. train after work, then have a big post-workout meal. Its a lifestle and for convenience

Right here:

http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%

Agreed. Even the second link describes it as a dieting pattern.

I've being doing as such for about six weeks and have enjoyed it so far. Still dialing in a few things here and there, but for me, that's half the fun.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Agreed. Even the second link describes it as a dieting pattern.

I've being doing as such for about six weeks and have enjoyed it so far. Still dialing in a few things here and there, but for me, that's half the fun.
    3+ years here, again its a lifestyle, but at the end of the day i have found when i eat 5-6 meals a day
    My energy is worse
    gym performance is worse
    hungrier all the time regardless of goal
    Get bloated from eating more meals compared to less meals
    Greater energy in the fasted state
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.21%

Where did i say i dont eat after a workout? But never
    Thats putting words in my mouth LOL

if you train fasted your first meal would be post-workout
    If you train with 1 pre-workout meal you still eat a meal post training
    if you train with 2 pre-workout meals you have a post-workout meal

as martin Advocated in all of his stances.
    I never implied that you said you don't have a post workout meal I was implying that you would agree on the importance.

What you said above show that we agree on what I'm trying to say.

When you eat ( nutrition timing ) can make a difference
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.38%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Didn't ask for it. Don't want it. Don't need it.

3) is incorrect.
    Your input in regard to my suggestions is neither wanted nor needed & I didn't ask for it. If I had wanted your opinion I would have formulated my original post in the form of a question or questions. Since I didn't, you can kindly take your opinion & feck off. Please keep your responses addressed to the original post. The original post asked for 3 things that the reader felt helped one to get strong & shredded. I listed 3 things that I felt did such, since I have personally witnessed all 3 items that I posted result in positive results for others. What right do you have to state that my information is incorrect? I don't know you. You don't know me. Unless you've been standing beside me on an ethereal plane of existence for the last 15 years at my local gym, then your opinion of what I have to say is pretty much full of sh*t. And that's conservatively speaking. Additionally, I could have written several pages regarding different methods that others have done in order to gain physical fitness & achieve the body they want. But the original author of this post only asked for 3 methods. And there was nothing in the original post which stated that I must go into detail regarding my suggestions. There was nothing noted in the original post that I must agree with the somewhat dissolute musings of a forum member named "KBAYNE". Am I mistaken? Or do I need to contact this member & have all my future postings reviewed & edited by him? As you can tell, I haven't made very many posts on this website. I do try to garner information from such websites as these, however. But honestly speaking, if I've got to put up with some "meat-head" insulting me every time I try to make a simple post or ask a question, then I doubt I'll be participating in these forums very much. And I was of the opinion that participation was something to be encouraged by the members of this website. Another error on my part? I'm sure that "KBANYE" has a well-formulated response.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%

Quote Originally Posted by TX75972 View Post

Your input in regard to my suggestions is neither wanted nor needed & I didn't ask for it. If I had wanted your opinion I would have formulated my original post in the form of a question or questions. Since I didn't, you can kindly take your opinion & feck off. Please keep your responses addressed to the original post. The original post asked for 3 things that the reader felt helped one to get strong & shredded. I listed 3 things that I felt did such, since I have personally witnessed all 3 items that I posted result in positive results for others. What right do you have to state that my information is incorrect? I don't know you. You don't know me. Unless you've been standing beside me on an ethereal plane of existence for the last 15 years at my local gym, then your opinion of what I have to say is pretty much full of sh*t. And that's conservatively speaking. Additionally, I could have written several pages regarding different methods that others have done in order to gain physical fitness & achieve the body they want. But the original author of this post only asked for 3 methods. And there was nothing in the original post which stated that I must go into detail regarding my suggestions. There was nothing noted in the original post that I must agree with the somewhat dissolute musings of a forum member named "KBAYNE". Am I mistaken? Or do I need to contact this member & have all my future postings reviewed & edited by him? As you can tell, I haven't made very many posts on this website. I do try to garner information from such websites as these, however. But honestly speaking, if I've got to put up with some "meat-head" insulting me every time I try to make a simple post or ask a question, then I doubt I'll be participating in these forums very much. And I was of the opinion that participation was something to be encouraged by the members of this website. Another error on my part? I'm sure that "KBANYE" has a well-formulated response.
    Take it down a notch bud. Wasn't trying to start anything nor insult you in anyway.
    PES Representative
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

So...ummm, how bout them Cowboys, amirite?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I KNOW, RIGHT! With their hats and their boots and those tight jeans! Cowboys are my fave...er... that IS what you were talking about right?
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

1. Lower fats
    2. Moderate carbs, early in the day. Cut them out in the evening.
    3. NO BOOZE!!!- this should be a no brainer

These are personal to me, especially the fats. I find I struggle to lean up with fats because I think it's too easy to overdo them.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

Tony Romo = Over paid.

My 2 cents.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

wheres tebow going?
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.47%

1. Lift heavy and hard

2. Listen to your body. If you are run down, you need rest. If your macros aren't doing it for you, change them. Everyone is different

3. Enjoy yourself
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%

wheres tebow going?
    As a QB coach over at Ohio State
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.82%

wheres tebow going?
    To hell. Wouldn't that be ironic?
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

wheres tebow going?
    Modeling perhaps?
    would love to see him stay in the NFL, i think the only team would be JAX for him.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.82%

Modeling perhaps?
    would love to see him stay in the NFL, i think the only team would be JAX for him.
    He did get a 3 yr offer to play for the LA KISS (gene Simmons' arena football team)
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

As a QB coach over at Ohio State
    my jags need to pick him up. anything is better than gabert
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    He did get a 3 yr offer to play for the LA KISS (gene Simmons' arena football team)

His heart is on the NFL, but honestly he does not have the QB Mechanics, he can win games and has shown it, but is he really a franchise QB for the future? hes no andrew luck
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%

my jags need to pick him up. anything is better than gabert
    He's got great heart and determination, but like Solution said, mechanics are pitiful. Meyer never helped him develop them in college, though it was not necessary given their offense, but if he had been paired with a good QB coach and more pro-style offense, who knows.

Still love that win against the Jets when he was with Denver.
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

He's got great heart and determination, but like Solution said, mechanics are pitiful. Meyer never helped him develop them in college, though it was not necessary given their offense, but if he had been paired with a good QB coach and more pro-style offense, who knows.

how about that Playoff win vs Pitt (Hard for me to swallow as a pitt fan) but shows he can win. and has it in him to do so.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%

Yup!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.96%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

My 3 tips are:

1.) Balance out moderate amounts of running with strength training.
    2.) The more cardio I do, the more I eat -- I generally follow the rule of an extra 100 calories for every additional mile.
    3.) Hit the gym first before doing cardio (so that I have more strength for weights).
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

true but i would still have him over gabert. gabert is so unnatural looking playing QB
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%

Oh yeah. Gabbert's all deer-in-the-headlights.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.82%

The only one worse may be ponder in minn. poor guy just has to hand off every down and he can barely manage that without turning the ball over.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

i swear to god everytime he gets snapped the ball in his head he is saying "o god what do i do, what do i do"
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%

His heart is on the NFL, but honestly he does not have the QB Mechanics, he can win games and has shown it, but is he really a franchise QB for the future? hes no andrew luck
    He is better than tony Romo!
    He only won one playoff game since he's been in league and dpmehow earned a 6 yr $108mil reup! Really?
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

^^ Says the guy who loves bumping threads
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%

^^ Says the guy who loves bumping threads
    How so! I only answer threds where i have a true opinion.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I can't help but feel somewhat slightly responsible for this thread derail...whoopsi, sorry...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.82%

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

How so! I only answer threds where i have a true opinion.
    That wa for t-bone ha

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 05:49 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro Stacking Question
    By hoop456 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:57 PM
  3. OxyElite Pro and TT-33 Stack
    By brokestock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 12:36 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:11 AM
  5. For Sale: OxyElite Pro Free USPS shipping (Fat Loss)
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:57 PM