FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

USPlabs Strong & Shredded Stack
(OxyElite Pro® Advanced Formula + Compound 20® Bundle Stack)

Secure YOURS for only $49.99!

OxyELITE Pro Advanced Formula
LOOKING FOR YOUR BEST BODY EVER?
Try the Ultra Intense Super Thermo developed by USPlabs’ team of Game Changing scientists.
The Advanced Ingredients feature Exclusive Super Extracts powered by Full Spectrum Alkaloids to deliver an Extreme Feel & Experience.
All of this in a precise, scientifically developed formula designed to Hit You Hard & Fast!

Compound 20®
The Revolutionary Leaning & Hardening Compound has a wide variety of stack applications:
Lean Bulk – This is the most obvious as this user is already tailoring his diet, training & supplementation to "gain lean mass & get ripped".
Cutting – Anyone who begins cutting would give just about anything to keep their muscle while shredding up. Imagine being pumped all day on a low carbohydrate diet!

<<< Plus FREE STUFF >>>

EACH STACK INCLUDES:
1 x NEW OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula (90 Caps) ($90 Value!)
1 x FREE Compound 20 (120 Caps) ($95 Value!)
1 x FREE OxyElite Protein™ Chocolate Sample ($4 Value!)
1 x FREE OxyElite Protein Vanilla Sample ($4 Value!)
1 x FREE Modern BCAA+™ Samples ($4 Value!)
3 x FREE Jack3d® Samples ($12 Value!)

USPlabs and Nutraplanet teamed up once again to pass on this SICK deal to our fans. The perfect stack for one more final cut before that winter bulk!

Want it for FREE? Let's do this!

What's better than being Strong AND Shredded? NOTHING.
- Round 1 Giveaway Question -
Aside from repping the USPlans Strong And Shredded Stack;
What are your top 3 tips for getting STRONG AND SHREDDED at the same time?

>>>ENTER NOW<<<

You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!
We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL Anabolic Jack3d Stack! Get ready to feel the power!

Five (5) winners will be selected on 9/13/13. Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.
REF#002

USPlabs Strong & Shredded Stack
(OxyElite Pro® Advanced Formula + Compound 20® Bundle Stack)

LIMITED TIME ONLY

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
My top 3 tips are:

1. cut carbs then carb loading before competition
2. 80-90% effort Sprinting (duh)
3. Lifting 5x5's with 80-5% max

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
1. Use daily undulating periodization. In other words, follow some sort of training protocol that resembles PHAT-style training. While this may not be the optimal means by which you can gain maximal strength, it certainly seems to be best if you intend to also get shredded while gaining strength. Challenge a muscle group with high tension and maximal velocity on certain days, as a means to recruit the highest threshold motor units. Then on another day, hit the muscles with a training style that challenges the muscle's various metabolic pathways.

2. Everyone knows that abs are made in the kitchen. Put a lot of time and consideration into your diet. Idc what anyone says, but I still believe micronutrition to be highly important. While IIFYM'ers will argue that only macronutrition matters, I will have to respectfully disagree with them. Macronutrition is definitely more important in dictating your body composition, but micronutrition is critical as well. So this means you ought to be conscious of everything you put into your body, and try to consider where it was sourced and how it will benefit you. Most importantly, stay away from heavily processed foods. An approach that resembles the paleo-style of eating has always worked best for me. Your diet should be based around meat, eggs, fish, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and fruit.

3. MAINTAIN A POSITIVE MINDSET! Recognize that you can either be a friend or a foe to your own self. You have the power to create almost any physique you can imagine. It is simply a matter of taking the necessary steps to get there. There is a great deal of discipline involved when it comes to adhering to both your diet and training, but you should not beat yourself up when you slip-up. As you become more and more disciplined you will find yourself staying on track much easier with each passing day. Soon, ice cream and chicken wings no longer become a thought in your mind, and you will soon be anticipating each and every weight training and cardio session as well.

Which brings me to number 4. A bonus tip! Do some kind of cardio at least twice a week, even if it is the offseason. If doing LISS/MISS-style cardio, try to do it on a day where you are not also doing your heavy/high intensity weight training. Also, try to keep it several hours removed from any kind of weight training whatsoever. In terms of HIIT, I like to do sprints or car pushes or intervals on the bike. I generally do them on the same day I train legs; sometime after my weight training session.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy stack, deal, and opportunity here!

Don't pass this one up. I'm a week into OxyELITE Pro®
Advanced Formula and absolutely loving it...Compound 20®
will be added today, when my STRONG & SHREDDED stack arrives. :thumbsup:

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Awsome promo I'd have to say the top 3

1.Diet
2. Diet
3. Dedication
4. The right Supps

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity from Usplabs once again! Keeping the flame going.... you guys are just too generous

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Top 3 strong/shred tips:
3) don't be afraid of heavy weight- I find that keeping things heavy and maybe lowering the rest time makes for an insert workout
2) get your rest - shredding up is taxing so keeping your rest outside of the gym maximized is huge for keeping strength up.
1) DON'T STOP EATING!!! - yes, a deficit is necessary to lean up but you have to keep your metabolism moving. Everything shuts down in the absence of proper nutrition so don't be the anorexic kid with "abs"... Doesn't count.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Definitely another great giveaway here!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this. Glad I did. C20 is one of the best USPLabs products (or supplement for that matter) that I've ever used. I've been looking at this new OEP, especially since it has 95% Forskolin. I'd love to give this a run for shore!

Top 3 tips for getting lean:
1. Diet. Don't starve yourself, eat lean cuts of protein, plenty of veggies and depending on how you respond, be mindful of your carb intake. Don't fret too much and have a cheat meal here and there, if only to satisfy the craving to prevent binges and ramp up the metabolism to clear you out. HAHA!

2. Train hard and heavy. Heavy lifting will never go out of style, no matter what comes along. Know your strengths, meaning, work on exercises you enjoy and that to which your body responds favorably. Keeps the weights going up each week yet never compromise form. As a personal aside, I've learned to not go to failure so I can maximize each set with greater weight. To each their own, however.

3. REST! Get plenty of rest and do not neglect sleep. If you kill it in the gym, then you're body needs rest. The body can and does adapt, but don't kill yourself going crazy trying to lean up and lose weight. Patience is key above all else. Give yourself plenty of time to reach your goals. By stressing too much, you're only setting yourself back.

Above all else, enjoy the damn journey! If it's too much of a chore, something's not right. You should look forward to each meal, planning your food intake, your next workout and yes, your rest days when you can focus on other delights or obligations in your life. This was key for me as I found I was taxing my body too much unnecessarily, thinking I was helping it. Again, each person responds differently. Which brings up another no-brainer, but it's oft neglected:

LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! It's knows you better than you do. Work with your body and it will work with you!

Thanks for the consideration!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great entries so far guys, let's get some more. FREE Anabolic Jack3d stacks are up for grabs here. Do NOT pass this up!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1) lift heavy often!
2) Compound movements!
3) HIIT (not 60 minutes of jogging)

These steps offer the most bang for your buck for muscle growth & fat loss, should increase metabolism, and also help raise testosterone.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting get those apps in guys! You dont want to miss out on this deal!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To get Strong/Shredded

1. Create a small caloric deficit to lose weight and fat. Dont try to drop calories so quick that it kills your metabolism. Most people try to do a ton of cardio and a ton of caloric drops and hope for miracles when in essence they destroyed their metabolism in the process

2. Refeed/Cheat Meals - You must utilize these to help burn fat and also retain your metabolism, t3, leptin and hormone levels as you try to diet down and also keep your strength or else you will flatten out like a pancake and lose energy/strength which is NOT what you want.

3. LIFT HEAVY - You must lift heavy to retain strength when cutting and getting shredded. doing high volume/fluff work will only expand glycogen which you dont have when you cut and calories dorp and cardio raises. So you need to make sure you are engaging type I Muscle fibers to preserve strength.

Thats how you get shredded with a caloric deficit
Refeeding/Cheating to help spark the metabolism
Training HEAVY to keep that muscle and show it off!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just a FYI at Nutra --- Versa-1 price is CRAZY LOW

GET IN ON THIS

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very generous,I may drop an app in here as I have yet to try the C20!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have heard positive things on it.
Hopefully you get to experience it first hand.
I ran it with Versa-1 and it was ridiculous
Recomp + Beyond Recovery from the versa-1, felt like you could lift forever while getting leaner.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
this was my staple stack with the older oxy or recreate with c20.. havent tried the new af yet, but i will soon.. im not throwin in an entry i just wanted to post my three tips..

1. DONT
2. GIVE
3. UP

so many times this year i wanted to throw in the towel and give it all up, but my family and my faith in the Lord kept me going.. and I will not give up.. so thats my tips for you all..

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
C20 is the best of USPLabs in my mind!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Also, can someone give me a Cliffs Notes summary of the purpose of a refeed and its implementation?

I keep reading it, but without much detail/info about it.

Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also, can someone give me a Cliffs Notes summary of the purpose of a refeed and its implementation?

I keep reading it, but without much detail/info about it.

Thanks!
How about google?
http://www.simplyshredded.com/layne-norton-the-most-effective-cutting-diet.html
http://www.biolayne.com/nutrition/biolayne-video-log-12-clean-eating-vs-iifym-if-it-fits-your-macros/
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/bodybuilding-gossip/26580-prepare-win-layne-norton.html
http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/refeeds_and_leptin
http://wlzine.com/refeed-day-the-benefits/
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/archive/index.php?t-1034.html

"Re-feeding

One should also incooperate re-feeds into their diet plan. Re-feeds help boost a hormone called leptin, which is the mother of all fat burning hormones. As one diets, leptin levels drop in an attempt by the body to spare body fat. Periodic, proper re-feeding can raise leptin levels and help one continue to burn fat an optimum rate. A person who is lean will need to re-feed more frequently than someone who has a higher body fat percentage. For those who are below 10%, it is probably a wise idea to in cooperate re-feeds two times per week. For those people who are in the 10-15% range, re-feeding every 6-12 days will probably be adequate, for those who are above 15%, re-feeding will probably not need to be done more than once every week to two weeks. Obviously as one loses body fat they will need to re-feed more often. Refeed days should be planned as follows…

Re-feed on the day you work your worst body part(s) as re-feeding will not only raise leptin, but be quite anabolic.
Keep fat as low as possible during re-feed days as high insulin levels will increase dietary fat transport into adipose tissue. In addition dietary fat has little to no impact on leptin levels.
Reduce protein intake to 1g/lb bodyweight
Consume as little fructose as possible as fructose does not have an impact on leptin levels.
Increase calories to maintenance level (or above if you are an ectomorph) and increase carbs by at least 50-100% (endo’s stay on the low end, while ecto’s should stay on the high end) over normal diet levels.
"

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very generous,I may drop an app in here as I have yet to try the C20!
Do it! Compound 20® is a great product, and the OxyELITE Pro® Advanced Formula profile is quite impressive as well.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
My tips for being STRONG AND SHREDDED!

1:Train hard,you don't have to be moving the most weight in the gym,but it needs to be heavy for you.I like to keep most of my lifts in the 6-8 rep range,and I mean that it is hard to hit 8 reps,otherwise I move up in weight!I also think keeping my rest periods to a minimum benefits me greatly,I usually take no less than 1-2 minutes in between any sets.I have not done cardio for months and I feel that I have truly found ways to work my body to my benefit to where cardio is not even necessary for me at this point,and I would like to think I am still pretty STRONG AND SHREDDED!

2:Eat,it is so overlooked that you just don't need to eat much or cut calories way down when wanting to be 'shredded' While using a calorie deficit obviously has its benefits for certain goals,it is absolutely not necessary to cut calories to maintain a lean look,I have been eating at least 500 above maintenance for over a year now,while I am not so much 'SHREDDED' I would like to think I am still somewhat lean,knowing what your body needs for maintenance,and adjusting it to your goals is a huge part of anything in the fitness world.I eat a lot,but I eat clean and it makes out to be very effective for me,and Im still able to snack or have treats when I want,I just have to make up for that in the gym!

3:Have a solid supplement line up.It is in no way necessary to use supplements,but at this day in time it is almost unknown for someone to be into fitness without some sort of supplement usage.Once again,knowing how your body reacts to what you are using is the most important thing of all.It is all to easy to just use multiple products that may be beneficial,but if you do not know how each of them works for your body and the effects of each whats the point.I loike to use every product I use solo to base how it affects me,so I know how it can then be used in the future,may that be by itself or as part of a stack.

I know the contest is for 3 tips,but there are so so many to list we could all go on for days and days,but I will add that recovery and learning to listen to your body is right at the top of importance,I trained for years and thought because I busted my butt daily I was doing things right,man was I wrong.I wont go into depth on this issue,but I will say Im a firm believer in ample amounts of recovery being a must to any person that is active or into fitness in any form!

Not trying to be arrogant,but here is my take on 'SHREDDED AND STRONG' I know I don't so much have the Shredded part down,but I will say I feel I am still lean for my size considering I just came out of a hard core bulk,and I can assure you the strength is there!
IMG_20130910_093831 (800x600).jpg
IMG_20130910_094901 (800x600).jpg

Attachments

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The natural response to your question would be the physiological aspects of how to change your physique, which a lot of people have already touched upon; Lift heavy, Eat right, Cardio. But none of these things will do a lick of good for you if you don’t have these three things going for you:

1. Inspiration – There’s a great group of people on the AnabolicMinds forums. In the two years that I’ve been a part of this community, I’ve learned more about exercising, nutrition, supplements, and in general, myself. Reading through other people’s logs and seeing them overcome some of their hardest obstacles with the help of this community, is what inspired me to get really focused on what I want to achieve; health, fitness, and state of mind. Without inspiration, you’ll never have the desire to even find out what you need to do in the first place. And these boards are FULL of inspiring people.

2. Motivation – So you may have found the desire to achieve a goal, but what’s going to push you to get through the hardest times? Motivation. And one great way to keep yourself motivated is to allow others to follow you in your journey. It’s easy for us to convince ourselves to stray (we are our worst enemy), but when you have others holding you accountable, then you’re not only lying to yourself, you’re lying to the people who are just there to help you succeed. There’s been many times I wanted to skip a workout to get a couple hours of sleep (AM workouts), or give in to temptations when I know it would hinder my goals, but by running a log of what I’m doing and having people that I look up to and who have inspired me, I’ve found myself not wanting to let them down. Run a log of what you’re doing, and see how hard it is to deviate from your plan. Small things you can do to stay motivated that make a big impact; put up pictures of people around your home that shows the physique you desire to have and every time you see it simply say to yourself, “I WILL look like that” which is very different than, “I WANT to look like that.” That one word changes something from being a desire and turns it into a definite. Have a book of inspirational quotes that you can read every day. When you read, you create self-talk, and whether you realize it or not, reading something that is telling you that you WILL achieve your goals creates the reality in your mind that you WILL. Get rid of temptation! The best way to keep you motivated is to remove the energy-expending need to overcome temptation. Having to dig deep into your willpower to stop yourself from having that jalapeno and cheddar bacon cheeseburger with extra BBQ sauce can wear you down to the point that, eventually, you just give in. Don’t even put yourself in those situations. Keep junk food, alcohol, candy, and any other devices that will cause you to stray, out of the house and out of your life. You need motivation to succeed. Without it, the best laid out plan will be doomed to failure. Which leads me to the final thing that you NEED to succeed…

3. Preparation – Set your main goal; the ultimate achievement that you’re striving to attain (in this case being STRONG and SHREDDED). Set up the motivational cues that you’ll need to achieve that goal. Now, set smaller goals that get you a little closer to that ultimate goal. Because it’s going to take time to get there and there will be many obstacles along the way, but if you focus on the smaller goals, you’ll get the satisfaction of achievement which is a huge mental boost to motivating you onward. It doesn’t work to just have a mental “idea” of what you’re working toward. Write your goals down and the steps it will take to get there. By writing it down you manifest your goal into reality, something that you can and WILL achieve. Dreams are something that occur in your consciousness; keep your goals there and they will never be more than a dream.

These may not be the things you were looking for, but I believe the reason you’ve put this contest out to the public was to bring about the vast knowledge that so many people have on these boards, and to assist those who want to achieve the goal of being STRONG and SHREDDED. These are the aspects of achievement that have allowed me to grow as an individual and ultimately remove myself from a life of misery, to one of absolute happiness. Hopefully I’m able to give something back to the community with my ideas and help people to achieve ANY goal they set out to achieve.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Dang USPlabs rocks!

1) diet
2) sprints and stair master
3) go hard in the gym for every rep

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good advice I'm taking some notes for later. A few other thing I think are critical are.

1. Track you Diet ( food diary)
2. HIIT
3. Time so many people get discourage ( my self included) if they don't get the results they want in a few weeks

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Mack411: my goal is to have a back like yours! That's humbling. Impressive!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Fasted morning cardio

2. 3-4 lifting days ONLY. Gotta get your rest

3. Sleep. Lots.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Fasted morning cardio

2. 3-4 lifting days ONLY. Gotta get your rest

3. Sleep. Lots.
Some people train 5-6x a week and get better results because cardio is more catabolic than weight training depending on frequency/length (HIIT in particular) Think about that!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some people train 5-6x a week and get better results because cardio is more catabolic than weight training depending on frequency/length (HIIT in particular) Think about that!!
And that's why there's no one size fits all program!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Number 1. Increase your protein intake. You're body needs more protein especially when dieting.

Number 2. Follow the Metabolic Diet or a similar Phase shift type diet. I've been on this diet for probably around 12 years now. I went on it for the muscle mass and fat loss. Stayed on it because it seems to keep my IBS symptoms in check.

Number 3. Stairstep your calories. Count your calories on a weekly basis instead of daily. Be unpredictable.

I know there are plenty more of tips. These are just the things that have worked for me. One thing I'm sure of, is once you find something that works for you as an individual, stick with it. Don't change the way you eat or exercise because you see some "study" online. If something is obviously working for you and you see a study online saying it doesn't work, well that shouldn't dictate what you do in the gym or how you eat. If it does, well then you really don't have control over your own outcome. In short, if you find something that works, stick with and don't let anyone or anybody change your mind. Be stubborn about it.
Metabolic diet is dipasquales CKD right?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes he wrote the book.

Pretty good read.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Great info!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive read his old anabolic diet book and McDonalds keto book. Is it worth it for me to read the metabolic one? Cant imagine it having much more than the two keto books ive already read but I will pick up a copy if there is some differences

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive read his old anabolic diet book and McDonalds keto book. Is it worth it for me to read the metabolic one? Cant imagine it having much more than the two keto books ive already read but I will pick up a copy if there is some differences
I have lyle McDonalds as well. Ithink there is some good info. Loaded with supplement info and sample diets.

I actually was reading it and wrote out some formulations for future products lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have lyle McDonalds as well. Ithink there is some good info. Loaded with supplement info and sample diets.

I actually was reading it and wrote out some formulations for future products lol.
I own all of McDonalds books except one (sports nutrition one). He is by far my favorite nutrition author.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I own all of McDonalds books except one (sports nutrition one). He is by far my favorite nutrition author.
Hes a different breed on facebook or social media. thats for sure.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hes a different breed on facebook or social media. thats for sure.
Yes we are FB buds. I know all about his douche baggery. Doesnt bother me much. Its actually quite amusing

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This thread ha turned into an awesome wealth of info already! Loving it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Try something new. Diet, exercise, routine, hell- try a new route home. Changes can keep you sane and make things easier.
2. Don't live and die by the scale. It's just a number and often not even correct.
3. Enjoy the ride. Sure there are tough times but there's a good reason you started and it sure as hell wasn't to torture yourself to the point of breaking! Think about little wins and how they add up to your goal.