FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How about google?
    True, but I figured someone had some quick info on it.

    Thank Solution. Always a trooper!


  2. @Mack411: my goal is to have a back like yours! That's humbling. Impressive!
    •   
       


  3. 1. Fasted morning cardio

    2. 3-4 lifting days ONLY. Gotta get your rest

    3. Sleep. Lots.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  4. 1) Track your cals

    2) Train hard

    3) Sleep hard
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    True, but I figured someone had some quick info on it.

    Thank Solution. Always a trooper!
    Thats why i am the solution son!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by xlb57 View Post
    1) Track your cals

    2) Train hard

    3) Sleep hard
    ^^^ Agreed, you dont need cardio to lose weight or get shredded DIET IS KEY!!!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    1. Fasted morning cardio

    2. 3-4 lifting days ONLY. Gotta get your rest

    3. Sleep. Lots.
    Some people train 5-6x a week and get better results because cardio is more catabolic than weight training depending on frequency/length (HIIT in particular) Think about that!!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Some people train 5-6x a week and get better results because cardio is more catabolic than weight training depending on frequency/length (HIIT in particular) Think about that!!
    And that's why there's no one size fits all program!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    And that's why there's no one size fits all program!
    And that's why they call him "The Solution " lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    And that's why they call him "The Solution " lol
    Look at John Meadows and his clients, same with Layne Norton.
    He has some of his figure gals do maybe 1 hour TOPS a week TOTAL cardio throughout their entire contest prep (and bodybuildier/physique guys as well)

    i HIGHLY suggest everyone who does LONG bouts of cardio to listen to this. It will blow your mind:

    http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-0...e-3-12-13.html
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Number 1. Increase your protein intake. You're body needs more protein especially when dieting.

    Number 2. Follow the Metabolic Diet or a similar Phase shift type diet. I've been on this diet for probably around 12 years now. I went on it for the muscle mass and fat loss. Stayed on it because it seems to keep my IBS symptoms in check.

    Number 3. Stairstep your calories. Count your calories on a weekly basis instead of daily. Be unpredictable.


    I know there are plenty more of tips. These are just the things that have worked for me. One thing I'm sure of, is once you find something that works for you as an individual, stick with it. Don't change the way you eat or exercise because you see some "study" online. If something is obviously working for you and you see a study online saying it doesn't work, well that shouldn't dictate what you do in the gym or how you eat. If it does, well then you really don't have control over your own outcome. In short, if you find something that works, stick with and don't let anyone or anybody change your mind. Be stubborn about it.
    Metabolic diet is dipasquales CKD right?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  12. Yes he wrote the book.

    Pretty good read.

  13. Great info!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  14. Ive read his old anabolic diet book and McDonalds keto book. Is it worth it for me to read the metabolic one? Cant imagine it having much more than the two keto books ive already read but I will pick up a copy if there is some differences
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ive read his old anabolic diet book and McDonalds keto book. Is it worth it for me to read the metabolic one? Cant imagine it having much more than the two keto books ive already read but I will pick up a copy if there is some differences
    I have lyle McDonalds as well. Ithink there is some good info. Loaded with supplement info and sample diets.

    I actually was reading it and wrote out some formulations for future products lol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I have lyle McDonalds as well. Ithink there is some good info. Loaded with supplement info and sample diets.

    I actually was reading it and wrote out some formulations for future products lol.
    I own all of McDonalds books except one (sports nutrition one). He is by far my favorite nutrition author.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I own all of McDonalds books except one (sports nutrition one). He is by far my favorite nutrition author.
    Hes a different breed on facebook or social media. thats for sure.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hes a different breed on facebook or social media. thats for sure.
    Yes we are FB buds. I know all about his douche baggery. Doesnt bother me much. Its actually quite amusing
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  19. This thread ha turned into an awesome wealth of info already! Loving it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  20. 1. Try something new. Diet, exercise, routine, hell- try a new route home. Changes can keep you sane and make things easier.
    2. Don't live and die by the scale. It's just a number and often not even correct.
    3. Enjoy the ride. Sure there are tough times but there's a good reason you started and it sure as hell wasn't to torture yourself to the point of breaking! Think about little wins and how they add up to your goal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  21. Solid entries in here... Keep them coming!
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Yes we are FB buds. I know all about his douche baggery. Doesnt bother me much. Its actually quite amusing
    You see him when he trolled Martin? holy cow man.. was ridiculous.
    Some of his e-fights with Layne tho he did not have much back up for his stance which made me question what he was trying to dictate to him.

    His book i agree absolutely amazing. i have all of them, and are a wealth of knowledge.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    1. Try something new. Diet, exercise, routine, hell- try a new route home. Changes can keep you sane and make things easier.
    2. Don't live and die by the scale. It's just a number and often not even correct.
    3. Enjoy the ride. Sure there are tough times but there's a good reason you started and it sure as hell wasn't to torture yourself to the point of breaking! Think about little wins and how they add up to your goal.
    Love #2
    Some people put more faith in the scale than the mirror, which is bad.
    Sometimes you wont lose weight but notice leaner in the mirror, hence not to make a move. then the following week on the same macros/calories/diet/cardio and you lose a 1.5 pound drop or 2 pound woosh

    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html

    "As folks get very lean, down to the last pounds of fat, the skin and fat cells that are left will often change appearance and texture. It will look dimply (as the fat cells which are supporting the skin shrink and the skin isnít supported) and feel squishy to the touch. This is bad in that it looks really weird, but itís good because it means that the fat is going away. I have nothing truly profound to say about this topic, just realizes that it happens and usually indicates good things are happening."

    Pictures say 1000 words!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Love #2
    Some people put more faith in the scale than the mirror, which is bad.
    Sometimes you wont lose weight but notice leaner in the mirror, hence not to make a move. then the following week on the same macros/calories/diet/cardio and you lose a 1.5 pound drop or 2 pound woosh

    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html

    "As folks get very lean, down to the last pounds of fat, the skin and fat cells that are left will often change appearance and texture. It will look dimply (as the fat cells which are supporting the skin shrink and the skin isnít supported) and feel squishy to the touch. This is bad in that it looks really weird, but itís good because it means that the fat is going away. I have nothing truly profound to say about this topic, just realizes that it happens and usually indicates good things are happening."

    Pictures say 1000 words!
    Loved his site. The term whoosh is a great way to explain these kind if swings too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Some of his e-fights with Layne tho he did not have much back up for his stance which made me question what he was trying to dictate to him.
    Why? Layne was wrong and needed to be told he was wrong. You cant pretend to be on the forefront of addressing broscience and then preach broscience. Im glad Lyle called his bull**** out. Perhaps he will be more cautious with future statements he makes.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Why? Layne was wrong and needed to be told he was wrong. You cant pretend to be on the forefront of addressing broscience and then preach broscience. Im glad Lyle called his bull**** out. Perhaps he will be more cautious with future statements he makes.
    Metabolic damage is broscience? Aware me...
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Metabolic damage is broscience? Aware me...
    Its a hypothesis he is presnting as fact without any significant evidence to suppirt it other then a few anecdotes. This is the epitome of broscience. Yes McDonald can be abrasive and quite frankly a dick but all he really did was question the existance of what Norton was defining as metabolic damage. He asked for literature to support it and Nortons respinse was basically I got a PhD so im right and your just a guru so your wrong.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Its a hypothesis he is presnting as fact without any significant evidence to suppirt it other then a few anecdotes. This is the epitome of broscience. Yes McDonald can be abrasive and quite frankly a dick but all he really did was question the existance of what Norton was defining as metabolic damage. He asked for literature to support it and Nortons respinse was basically I got a PhD so im right and your just a guru so your wrong.
    ...in kinesiology. They both can be abrasive at times. I think the bottom line here is to read it all, and consider it all with a grain of salt. No one is all-knowing and I think we have something to gain from them all (McDonald, Norton, and the many other well-known diet experts). Now, back to YOUR tips! Let's hear 'em!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  29. This thread is full of great advice! Keep them rolling in :-)
    Independent

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    This thread is full of great advice! Keep them rolling in :-)
    We have great peeps with great minds
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 05:49 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro Stacking Question
    By hoop456 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:57 PM
  3. OxyElite Pro and TT-33 Stack
    By brokestock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 12:36 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:11 AM
  5. For Sale: OxyElite Pro Free USPS shipping (Fat Loss)
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Log in
Log in