FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Number 1. Increase your protein intake. You're body needs more protein especially when dieting.

Number 2. Follow the Metabolic Diet or a similar Phase shift type diet. I've been on this diet for probably around 12 years now. I went on it for the muscle mass and fat loss. Stayed on it because it seems to keep my IBS symptoms in check.

Number 3. Stairstep your calories. Count your calories on a weekly basis instead of daily. Be unpredictable.

I know there are plenty more of tips. These are just the things that have worked for me. One thing I'm sure of, is once you find something that works for you as an individual, stick with it. Don't change the way you eat or exercise because you see some "study" online. If something is obviously working for you and you see a study online saying it doesn't work, well that shouldn't dictate what you do in the gym or how you eat. If it does, well then you really don't have control over your own outcome. In short, if you find something that works, stick with and don't let anyone or anybody change your mind. Be stubborn about it.
    Metabolic diet is dipasquales CKD right?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yes he wrote the book.

Pretty good read.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Answers

Great info!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ive read his old anabolic diet book and McDonalds keto book. Is it worth it for me to read the metabolic one? Cant imagine it having much more than the two keto books ive already read but I will pick up a copy if there is some differences
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ive read his old anabolic diet book and McDonalds keto book. Is it worth it for me to read the metabolic one? Cant imagine it having much more than the two keto books ive already read but I will pick up a copy if there is some differences
    I have lyle McDonalds as well. Ithink there is some good info. Loaded with supplement info and sample diets.

I actually was reading it and wrote out some formulations for future products lol.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I have lyle McDonalds as well. Ithink there is some good info. Loaded with supplement info and sample diets.

I actually was reading it and wrote out some formulations for future products lol.
    I own all of McDonalds books except one (sports nutrition one). He is by far my favorite nutrition author.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I own all of McDonalds books except one (sports nutrition one). He is by far my favorite nutrition author.
    Hes a different breed on facebook or social media. thats for sure.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hes a different breed on facebook or social media. thats for sure.
    Yes we are FB buds. I know all about his douche baggery. Doesnt bother me much. Its actually quite amusing
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

This thread ha turned into an awesome wealth of info already! Loving it
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

1. Try something new. Diet, exercise, routine, hell- try a new route home. Changes can keep you sane and make things easier.
    2. Don't live and die by the scale. It's just a number and often not even correct.
    3. Enjoy the ride. Sure there are tough times but there's a good reason you started and it sure as hell wasn't to torture yourself to the point of breaking! Think about little wins and how they add up to your goal.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Solid entries in here... Keep them coming!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Yes we are FB buds. I know all about his douche baggery. Doesnt bother me much. Its actually quite amusing
    You see him when he trolled Martin? holy cow man.. was ridiculous.
    Some of his e-fights with Layne tho he did not have much back up for his stance which made me question what he was trying to dictate to him.

His book i agree absolutely amazing. i have all of them, and are a wealth of knowledge.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    1. Try something new. Diet, exercise, routine, hell- try a new route home. Changes can keep you sane and make things easier.
    2. Don't live and die by the scale. It's just a number and often not even correct.
    3. Enjoy the ride. Sure there are tough times but there's a good reason you started and it sure as hell wasn't to torture yourself to the point of breaking! Think about little wins and how they add up to your goal.
    Love #2
    Some people put more faith in the scale than the mirror, which is bad.
    Sometimes you wont lose weight but notice leaner in the mirror, hence not to make a move. then the following week on the same macros/calories/diet/cardio and you lose a 1.5 pound drop or 2 pound woosh

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html

"As folks get very lean, down to the last pounds of fat, the skin and fat cells that are left will often change appearance and texture. It will look dimply (as the fat cells which are supporting the skin shrink and the skin isnít supported) and feel squishy to the touch. This is bad in that it looks really weird, but itís good because it means that the fat is going away. I have nothing truly profound to say about this topic, just realizes that it happens and usually indicates good things are happening."

Pictures say 1000 words!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Love #2
    Some people put more faith in the scale than the mirror, which is bad.
    Sometimes you wont lose weight but notice leaner in the mirror, hence not to make a move. then the following week on the same macros/calories/diet/cardio and you lose a 1.5 pound drop or 2 pound woosh

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html

"As folks get very lean, down to the last pounds of fat, the skin and fat cells that are left will often change appearance and texture. It will look dimply (as the fat cells which are supporting the skin shrink and the skin isnít supported) and feel squishy to the touch. This is bad in that it looks really weird, but itís good because it means that the fat is going away. I have nothing truly profound to say about this topic, just realizes that it happens and usually indicates good things are happening."

Pictures say 1000 words!
    Loved his site. The term whoosh is a great way to explain these kind if swings too
  15. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Some of his e-fights with Layne tho he did not have much back up for his stance which made me question what he was trying to dictate to him.
    Why? Layne was wrong and needed to be told he was wrong. You cant pretend to be on the forefront of addressing broscience and then preach broscience. Im glad Lyle called his bull**** out. Perhaps he will be more cautious with future statements he makes.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Why? Layne was wrong and needed to be told he was wrong. You cant pretend to be on the forefront of addressing broscience and then preach broscience. Im glad Lyle called his bull**** out. Perhaps he will be more cautious with future statements he makes.
    Metabolic damage is broscience? Aware me...
  17. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Metabolic damage is broscience? Aware me...
    Its a hypothesis he is presnting as fact without any significant evidence to suppirt it other then a few anecdotes. This is the epitome of broscience. Yes McDonald can be abrasive and quite frankly a dick but all he really did was question the existance of what Norton was defining as metabolic damage. He asked for literature to support it and Nortons respinse was basically I got a PhD so im right and your just a guru so your wrong.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Its a hypothesis he is presnting as fact without any significant evidence to suppirt it other then a few anecdotes. This is the epitome of broscience. Yes McDonald can be abrasive and quite frankly a dick but all he really did was question the existance of what Norton was defining as metabolic damage. He asked for literature to support it and Nortons respinse was basically I got a PhD so im right and your just a guru so your wrong.
    ...in kinesiology. They both can be abrasive at times. I think the bottom line here is to read it all, and consider it all with a grain of salt. No one is all-knowing and I think we have something to gain from them all (McDonald, Norton, and the many other well-known diet experts). Now, back to YOUR tips! Let's hear 'em!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

This thread is full of great advice! Keep them rolling in :-)
    Independent
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    This thread is full of great advice! Keep them rolling in :-)
    We have great peeps with great minds
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    ...in kinesiology. They both can be abrasive at times. I think the bottom line here is to read it all, and consider it all with a grain of salt. No one is all-knowing and I think we have something to gain from them all (McDonald, Norton, and the many other well-known diet experts). Now, back to YOUR tips! Let's hear 'em!
    I agree
    I love the science between BOTH and their writings and research. but lets face it. Everyone responds different. I know some people that have to suffer and go very low in kcals to get shredded Period. They cant lose weight on 2000 calories and have to go to protein and veggie meals some days and then refeed to keep their metabolism going and to get shredded. And some people like Layne, Tommy, Doug Miller can diet on 200g of carbs and get shredded and win pro-cards. So i think this just boils down to individual and what is necessary to reach that desired level of leanness. We are all different, but at the end of the day some people do need to get drastic the last few weeks to really get into the shape they desire. Now... for people that do hours of cardio and eat 800 calories for a Month-2-3 months period of time. That may be a problem.... Especially what low kcals can do to your t3, leptin, hormone levels.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Answers

1.) get enough sleep ( this can kill any diet exercise plan)
    2.) get good nutrition ( it not just how many calories but what type)
    3.) stay the course ( can't have 4 cheat meals a week a cry about no results)
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

1. Listen to your body. Push when you can, rest when you need to.
    2. Lift with your muscles not your mind. Your mind will tell you're tired before your muscles will.
    3. Celebrate the little things. They all add up.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

wow what an awesome giveaway. my three tips would be

1.use a proven workout program with scheduled progressive overload, and lifting between 70-90% of 1rm depending on goals
    2. make sure you are getting sufficient proteins and fats to support growth and overall health.
    3.and do get strong and shredded you need to incorporate bulk/cut cycles. bulk 10-20% above TDEE until roughly 15% BF then cut down while still lifting heavy to preserve LBM until around 10% (kind of personal preference) and repeat
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

My official entry #1 lol
    1. Use common sense and be realistic with your goals. The guts to start making a change doesn't happen overnight so the results wont either
    2. Stay positive. Find something to be proud of after every session. Doing so will open doors that will lead to a healthier individual overall.
    3. Commit! Give everything to your plan and see it through. Giving up is easy but weathering the storm builds character ....and muscles
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    2. Stay positive. Find something to be proud of after every session. Doing so will open doors that will lead to a healthier individual overall.
    I like this!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Answers

1) Calorie Deficent Diet
    2) High Protein/High Fats/Low Carbs
    3) Cardio

4) USPLab supplements OBVIOUSLY
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

1) c20 & oep
    2) oep & c20
    3) food & heavy weights.

:-)

All three at the same damn time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1) c20 & oep
    2) oep & c20
    3) food & heavy weights.

:-)

All three at the same damn time.
    I see what you did there

I would do this

1) Prime + CP 20
    2) OEP + Anabolic Pump
    3) Supercissus + OE Protein

Just sayin
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I see what you did there

I would do this

1) Prime + CP 20
    2) OEP + Anabolic Pump
    3) Supercissus + OE Protein

Just sayin
    1. Watch the solutions YouTube vids
    2. cook like the solution
    3. Enjoy your meals

Haha chef bob keeps you lean and strong
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

1. Watch the solutions YouTube vids
    2. cook like the solution
    3. Enjoy your meals

Haha chef bob keeps you lean and strong
    Honestly bro. I just winged a recipe yesterday for Sweet Potato Brownies.
    Could be one of the best things i have ever made..

Srs..
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly bro. I just winged a recipe yesterday for Sweet Potato Brownies.
    Could be one of the best things i have ever made..

Srs..
    That's the best feeling... Throwing some stuff together and having it turn into gold.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

1. Don't stress the small stuff. Keep your eye on the prize. A missed rep here or an extra carb there makes very little difference in the grand scheme.
    2. Have a final goal in mind but don't make that your dead stopping point... Push the limits
    3. Do what you hate.. It's most likely what you're weakness is and will help you the most. In time it may become your strongest aspect.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

1) Cycle Carbohydrates - (moderate intake on workout days, low on non-workout) + 1 cheat meal per week
    2) Follow 5/3/1 lifting program + 1 Hurricane a week. This has been the most effective approach for me personally
    3) Sleep! At least 8 hours of quality sleep.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

1. Don't stress the small stuff. Keep your eye on the prize. A missed rep here or an extra carb there makes very little difference in the grand scheme.
    2. Have a final goal in mind but don't make that your dead stopping point... Push the limits
    3. Do what you hate.. It's most likely what you're weakness is and will help you the most. In time it may become your strongest aspect.
    good tips here^ inspirational
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

good tips here^ inspirational
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

My 3 tricks for getting strong & shredded.

1. To get strong, stick with basics like (A) Deadlifts (B) Bench Press (C) Squats.
    2. Rest before & after your workouts. Keep yourself moving throughout your workouts.
    3. If you want to cut up faster, don't eat after 5 or 6 pm. The extended hours of fasting will hasten weight loss.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TX75972 View Post
    1. To get strong, stick with basics like (A) Deadlifts (B) Bench Press (C) Squats.
    2. Rest before & after your workouts. Keep yourself moving throughout your workouts.
    3. If you want to cut up faster, don't eat after 5 or 6 pm. The extended hours of fasting will hasten weight loss.
    3) is incorrect.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Few more tips:

1) Dont negate sodium or potassium ever in your diet, this can lead to an imbalance, cramps , and vicious side effects
    2) Dont make Very fast caloric cuts or increases in cardio, this would crash metabolism and set you up for future stalls and faster.
    3) Use the mirror #1 and scale #2. The mirror shows more progress and results than a number on a scale ever will.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    3) is incorrect.
    this^. weight is determined by net energy balance not the times in which you eat
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 04:49 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro Stacking Question
    By hoop456 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:57 PM
  3. OxyElite Pro and TT-33 Stack
    By brokestock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 11:36 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 10:11 AM
  5. For Sale: OxyElite Pro Free USPS shipping (Fat Loss)
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 08:57 PM