Androfactory and the power of 3! stacknsave! - AnabolicMinds.com

Androfactory and the power of 3! stacknsave!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hello my brothers in iron. I recently became an androfactory rep and look at what was hanging outa cordeen's pocket.

    "SUMMERSTACK" is a discount code for this month only. 30% off any 3 items!

    Im personally looking at 2 max bulk and 1 focus. Agression size and motivation. Gotta love neurosteroids with focus. Savings of almost 150 $! Thats near production price!


    What the heck are you waiting for? Head on over to the androfactory website!
    Oh and please list the stack (or stacks) you're looking at!

    Any questions please contact me or any other AF rep.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  2. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bump. Great opportunity here.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  3. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    With this ...myself and 2 buddies ordered 2 MAX-BULK and 1 FOCUS between the 3 of us....we split the cost since we are poor...lol....but $116 each for 4 weeks we agreed on was reasonable...with that we each will have 4 weeks of MAX-BULK (since current bottle contains an extra 2 wks) augmented with a serving of FOCUS on workout days. PCT will be a breeze and my liver won't hate me. Giddy up!!

    My log will follow in 2 weeks.

    Lastly a reminder to all international customers....including myself and me buddies,who are Canadian, our customs are crazy rigid like the Aussies.......but AF has a very good record of getting shipments to your doorstep.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    I am thinking bulk-up... What would be the best option for running this, as I will run it this winter? 8 weeks. 6 weeks. 4 weeks?

    And do both Bulk-Up and Max-Bulk come with the extra 42 caps now?
  5. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I am thinking bulk-up... What would be the best option for running this, as I will run it this winter? 8 weeks. 6 weeks. 4 weeks?

    And do both Bulk-Up and Max-Bulk come with the extra 42 caps now?
    Max bulk is the only one with the extrs 42 I believe. Bulk up is a great option. I suggest max bulk x2 bottles and focus 1 bottle if price is right for you.

    If not I can with confidence say bulk up x2 plus either lean cuts or focus will be great options. Lean cuts cause itl keep the gains lean and focus because the agression,mental focus and general mental energy. I foresee 10 to 20 lbs*maybe more* in your future!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  6. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Max bulk is the only one with the extrs 42 I believe. Bulk up is a great option. I suggest max bulk x2 bottles and focus 1 bottle if price is right for you.

    If not I can with confidence say bulk up x2 plus either lean cuts or focus will be great options. Lean cuts cause itl keep the gains lean and focus because the agression,mental focus and general mental energy. I foresee 10 to 20 lbs*maybe more* in your future!
    I naturally have anger issues! ha, no problems with aggression...I would be interested in Muscle up, but that isn't out yet...Lean Cuts sounds enticing
  7. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post

    I naturally have anger issues! ha, no problems with aggression...I would be interested in Muscle up, but that isn't out yet...Lean Cuts sounds enticing
    You too huh? Its why I became a laywer lol
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  8. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You too huh? Its why I became a laywer lol
    ummm not quite, its why I became a criminal!!! you do pro bono!?
  9. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post

    ummm not quite, its why I became a criminal!!! you do pro bono!?
    My firm does do probono work. We have a waiting list about 1 year long though.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  10. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    My firm does do probono work. We have a waiting list about 1 year long though.
    just kidding...

    Yeah Max-Bulk and P-Bold. 8 weeks 6 caps 6 weeks 3ml... Run this around February
  11. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post

    just kidding...

    Yeah Max-Bulk and P-Bold. 8 weeks 6 caps 6 weeks 3ml... Run this around February
    Hell yeah! You can check out my log on max bulk in the mean time. Speaking of which you gonna log that ish?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  12. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Hell yeah! You can check out my log on max bulk in the mean time. Speaking of which you gonna log that ish?
    yeah ive been checking out your log, that's why the sudden interest... I really wont have a detailed log...beginning and ending stats with pix most likely... Starting msten/dzine/Trest on monday for 6 weeks
  13. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post

    yeah ive been checking out your log, that's why the sudden interest... I really wont have a detailed log...beginning and ending stats with pix most likely... Starting msten/dzine/Trest on monday for 6 weeks
    Oh man pix. You got my log beat lol! Nice stack there. Should be an interesting 6 weeker.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  14. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,244
    Rep Power
    1439215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    My firm does do probono work. We have a waiting list about 1 year long though.
    I need a lawyer.... Luckily not criminal


    And max-bulk is a nice product. 2 bottles ... Or even the extra 42 makes for extra gains.
  15. New Member
    USAF XRAY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    20

    Reputation

    Any word on possible logging opportunities with Andro Factory? I spoke with Dennis via email since I am currently deployed to Afghanistan for the next 6 months. Would love to test and log Bulk-Up under gym and military field conditions.

    Thank you,

    Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF
  16. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USAF XRAY View Post
    Any word on possible logging opportunities with Andro Factory? I spoke with Dennis via email since I am currently deployed to Afghanistan for the next 6 months. Would love to test and log Bulk-Up under gym and military field conditions.

    Thank you,

    Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF
    Promos around the corner soldier. So outside of duty/patrol how much time and access do you have to train while there ? Your experience?
  17. New Member
    USAF XRAY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    20

    Reputation

    I have access to a full gym 24/7 and probably lift and run 3/5 days a week. My goals right now are to increase in solid muscle mass and decrease body fat. I feel like my body has reached a plateau in regards to my current training regimen. My current workout usually consists of a overall upper body workout (chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps and abs) 3 exercises for each body part, 3 sest per exercise beginning on Monday followed by a 3 mile run immediately after. Tuesday is legs and abs followed by a 3 mile run immediately after. Wednesday is usually dedicated to "Yoke" training followed by a run. Depending on mission requirements I may rest or go light on Thursday and Friday. I consistently carry about 80 lbs worth of body armor during the day as we are required to wear it while outside of hardened facilities. I would like to see if a product like BULK-UP could possibly help me push past this plateau and see some tangible gains!

    Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF
  18. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Consistently carry 80lbs body armor everyday on the job....nobody here devised that routine. That's real stuff right there !
  19. New Member
    USAF XRAY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    20

    Reputation

    Hahahaha! It's only required to be worn while we are outside of a hardened facility, which can be up to 4 or more hours at a time! Thats' why I want to really start training the "Yoke" heavily!
  20. Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    164918

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USAF XRAY View Post
    I have access to a full gym 24/7 and probably lift and run 3/5 days a week. My goals right now are to increase in solid muscle mass and decrease body fat. I feel like my body has reached a plateau in regards to my current training regimen. My current workout usually consists of a overall upper body workout (chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps and abs) 3 exercises for each body part, 3 sest per exercise beginning on Monday followed by a 3 mile run immediately after. Tuesday is legs and abs followed by a 3 mile run immediately after. Wednesday is usually dedicated to "Yoke" training followed by a run. Depending on mission requirements I may rest or go light on Thursday and Friday. I consistently carry about 80 lbs worth of body armor during the day as we are required to wear it while outside of hardened facilities. I would like to see if a product like BULK-UP could possibly help me push past this plateau and see some tangible gains!

    Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF
    I am now taking applications for an Andro Factory sponsored logging opportunity For Max-Bulk,which I personally think is well suited to help you reach your goals.Kindly post within this thread:

    Wanna log Andro Factory's Max-Bulk? Fully Sponsored by AF!
  21. New Member
    USAF XRAY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    20

    Reputation

    Hey Colin! I would to have the opportunity to try MAX-BULK while I'm here in Afghanistan. I think it would be a unique opportunity to try a product like this not only in a gym setting but also under the conditions I experience everyday while deployed in Afghanistan. Any information that you would need from me to make this a possibility please let me know.

    Thank you,

    Greg Bulgin, SSgt, USAF
  22. New Member
    USAF XRAY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    20

    Reputation

    Please forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong place...

    I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and would be VERY interested in trying a product like MAX-BULK! Being deployed would give me the opportunity to log about not only my experiences in the gym but also in a day to day setting which can entail 80 lbs of gear and several mile of rucking in difficult terrain. Please provide me with any info that you require to get the ball rolling! HOORAH!

    Thank you,

    Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF
  23. Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    164918

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USAF XRAY View Post
    Hey Colin! I would to have the opportunity to try MAX-BULK while I'm here in Afghanistan. I think it would be a unique opportunity to try a product like this not only in a gym setting but also under the conditions I experience everyday while deployed in Afghanistan. Any information that you would need from me to make this a possibility please let me know.

    Thank you,

    Greg Bulgin, SSgt, USAF
    I replied to your other post within the logging thread.As Cordeen and myself both said eariler,you seem like an excellent candidate and we look forward to getting a logging application from you in the forementioned thread.
  24. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

    I replied to your other post within the logging thread.As Cordeen and myself both said eariler,you seem like an excellent candidate and we look forward to getting a logging application from you in the forementioned thread.
    Exactly my thoughts.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  25. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Only got till sept 30th for the code boys! Mite also have another promo from me personally this month. Stay tuned! AF is going places!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  26. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    19 more days people!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  27. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Also know twords the end of the month people we may have a promotion that will help you focus on your goals.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  28. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    17 more dayyyyyyyeeeesssss!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  29. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    11 more days.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  30. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bump
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  31. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811535

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The stack I'm eyeing would be

    P-Bold. 65.00
    P-Bold. 65.00
    Lean-cut 89.50
    Total 219.50
    Discount 65.85
    Total. 153.65
    Saving. 65.85 ( more than cost of P-Bold !!)

    That's like getting a free bottle awesome deal thanks
  32. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    3 or more and the savings will suprise you..especially all the Ameircans with the cheap shipping to boot!!!...damn!!
  33. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811535

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Only 4 days left and I'm broke any chance this will be extended.
  34. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811535

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well due to my crying about being broke I got them to keep this promo going till Oct. 15

    Better take advantage while you can no amount of groveling on my part will extend it again lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  35. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811535

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If you're not sure what Androfactory products will work well in a stack.

    Bulk-Up/Focus Stack
    If massive muscle gains is your goal and you need a powerfully intense drive and motivation in the gym then BULK-UP + FOCUS is what you want.

    Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
    If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation -- simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS. Separate they are incredible; together they are unstoppable.

    Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut Stack
    If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting after an off cycle. Replace fat with muscle!

    Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
    If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. Adding in FOCUS will only improve your motivation and commitment to your workouts! Making them not only easier but make you want to hit the gym more! You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking with drive and motivation first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting and motivation after an off cycle.

    For more answers on how to build your stack and any other stacking questions you might have, post away and one of the reps will get back to you.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  36. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,921
    Rep Power
    76965

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    If you're not sure what Androfactory products will work well in a stack.

    Bulk-Up/Focus Stack
    If massive muscle gains is your goal and you need a powerfully intense drive and motivation in the gym then BULK-UP + FOCUS is what you want.

    Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
    If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation -- simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS. Separate they are incredible; together they are unstoppable.

    Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut Stack
    If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting after an off cycle. Replace fat with muscle!

    Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
    If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. Adding in FOCUS will only improve your motivation and commitment to your workouts! Making them not only easier but make you want to hit the gym more! You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking with drive and motivation first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting and motivation after an off cycle.

    For more answers on how to build your stack and any other stacking questions you might have, post away and one of the reps will get back to you.
    Good post. I also like the idea of just 8 weeks on a single product at 1.5x the serving. So 3 bottles over 8 weeks.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  37. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811535

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Good post. I also like the idea of just 8 weeks on a single product at 1.5x the serving. So 3 bottles over 8 weeks.
    I'm hoping to do something on that line this winter. I just got laid off from my job on Friday so it might have to wait for awhile. Which really suck because the by three get 30% off deal is to good to miss
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  38. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    15th is close people. Get on this!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  39. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,173
    Rep Power
    1217172

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I want 4bottles of lean cuts! Ha!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  40. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    1187186

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I want 4bottles of lean cuts! Ha!
    This is the sale you're looking for *waves hands*
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reduced Joint stiffness-The Power of Estrogen and Progesterone
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 01:49 PM
  2. Daschale and the Pledge of Alligence
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 12:30 AM
  3. The Powers of Tren
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in