Androfactory and the power of 3! stacknsave!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello my brothers in iron. I recently became an androfactory rep and look at what was hanging outa cordeen's pocket.

"SUMMERSTACK" is a discount code for this month only. 30% off any 3 items!

Im personally looking at 2 max bulk and 1 focus. Agression size and motivation. Gotta love neurosteroids with focus. Savings of almost 150 $! Thats near production price!

What the heck are you waiting for? Head on over to the androfactory website!
Oh and please list the stack (or stacks) you're looking at!

Any questions please contact me or any other AF rep.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump. Great opportunity here.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
With this ...myself and 2 buddies ordered 2 MAX-BULK and 1 FOCUS between the 3 of us....we split the cost since we are poor...lol....but $116 each for 4 weeks we agreed on was reasonable...with that we each will have 4 weeks of MAX-BULK (since current bottle contains an extra 2 wks) augmented with a serving of FOCUS on workout days. PCT will be a breeze and my liver won't hate me. Giddy up!!

My log will follow in 2 weeks.

Lastly a reminder to all international customers....including myself and me buddies,who are Canadian, our customs are crazy rigid like the Aussies.......but AF has a very good record of getting shipments to your doorstep.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking bulk-up... What would be the best option for running this, as I will run it this winter? 8 weeks. 6 weeks. 4 weeks?

And do both Bulk-Up and Max-Bulk come with the extra 42 caps now?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking bulk-up... What would be the best option for running this, as I will run it this winter? 8 weeks. 6 weeks. 4 weeks?

And do both Bulk-Up and Max-Bulk come with the extra 42 caps now?
Max bulk is the only one with the extrs 42 I believe. Bulk up is a great option. I suggest max bulk x2 bottles and focus 1 bottle if price is right for you.

If not I can with confidence say bulk up x2 plus either lean cuts or focus will be great options. Lean cuts cause itl keep the gains lean and focus because the agression,mental focus and general mental energy. I foresee 10 to 20 lbs*maybe more* in your future!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max bulk is the only one with the extrs 42 I believe. Bulk up is a great option. I suggest max bulk x2 bottles and focus 1 bottle if price is right for you.

If not I can with confidence say bulk up x2 plus either lean cuts or focus will be great options. Lean cuts cause itl keep the gains lean and focus because the agression,mental focus and general mental energy. I foresee 10 to 20 lbs*maybe more* in your future!
I naturally have anger issues! ha, no problems with aggression...I would be interested in Muscle up, but that isn't out yet...Lean Cuts sounds enticing

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I naturally have anger issues! ha, no problems with aggression...I would be interested in Muscle up, but that isn't out yet...Lean Cuts sounds enticing
You too huh? Its why I became a laywer lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummm not quite, its why I became a criminal!!! you do pro bono!? ;)
My firm does do probono work. We have a waiting list about 1 year long though.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just kidding...

Yeah Max-Bulk and P-Bold. 8 weeks 6 caps 6 weeks 3ml... Run this around February

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
just kidding...

Yeah Max-Bulk and P-Bold. 8 weeks 6 caps 6 weeks 3ml... Run this around February
Hell yeah! You can check out my log on max bulk in the mean time. Speaking of which you gonna log that ish?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah! You can check out my log on max bulk in the mean time. Speaking of which you gonna log that ish?
yeah ive been checking out your log, that's why the sudden interest... I really wont have a detailed log...beginning and ending stats with pix most likely... Starting msten/dzine/Trest on monday for 6 weeks

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah ive been checking out your log, that's why the sudden interest... I really wont have a detailed log...beginning and ending stats with pix most likely... Starting msten/dzine/Trest on monday for 6 weeks
Oh man pix. You got my log beat lol! Nice stack there. Should be an interesting 6 weeker.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I need a lawyer.... Luckily not criminal

And max-bulk is a nice product. 2 bottles ... Or even the extra 42 makes for extra gains.

USAF XRAY

USAF XRAY

Awards
Any word on possible logging opportunities with Andro Factory? I spoke with Dennis via email since I am currently deployed to Afghanistan for the next 6 months. Would love to test and log Bulk-Up under gym and military field conditions.

Thank you,

Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any word on possible logging opportunities with Andro Factory? I spoke with Dennis via email since I am currently deployed to Afghanistan for the next 6 months. Would love to test and log Bulk-Up under gym and military field conditions.

Thank you,

Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF
Promos around the corner soldier. So outside of duty/patrol how much time and access do you have to train while there ? Your experience?

USAF XRAY

USAF XRAY

Awards
I have access to a full gym 24/7 and probably lift and run 3/5 days a week. My goals right now are to increase in solid muscle mass and decrease body fat. I feel like my body has reached a plateau in regards to my current training regimen. My current workout usually consists of a overall upper body workout (chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps and abs) 3 exercises for each body part, 3 sest per exercise beginning on Monday followed by a 3 mile run immediately after. Tuesday is legs and abs followed by a 3 mile run immediately after. Wednesday is usually dedicated to "Yoke" training followed by a run. Depending on mission requirements I may rest or go light on Thursday and Friday. I consistently carry about 80 lbs worth of body armor during the day as we are required to wear it while outside of hardened facilities. I would like to see if a product like BULK-UP could possibly help me push past this plateau and see some tangible gains!

Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Consistently carry 80lbs body armor everyday on the job....nobody here devised that routine. That's real stuff right there !

USAF XRAY

USAF XRAY

Awards
Hahahaha! It's only required to be worn while we are outside of a hardened facility, which can be up to 4 or more hours at a time! Thats' why I want to really start training the "Yoke" heavily!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have access to a full gym 24/7 and probably lift and run 3/5 days a week. My goals right now are to increase in solid muscle mass and decrease body fat. I feel like my body has reached a plateau in regards to my current training regimen. My current workout usually consists of a overall upper body workout (chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps and abs) 3 exercises for each body part, 3 sest per exercise beginning on Monday followed by a 3 mile run immediately after. Tuesday is legs and abs followed by a 3 mile run immediately after. Wednesday is usually dedicated to "Yoke" training followed by a run. Depending on mission requirements I may rest or go light on Thursday and Friday. I consistently carry about 80 lbs worth of body armor during the day as we are required to wear it while outside of hardened facilities. I would like to see if a product like BULK-UP could possibly help me push past this plateau and see some tangible gains!

Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF
I am now taking applications for an Andro Factory sponsored logging opportunity For Max-Bulk,which I personally think is well suited to help you reach your goals.Kindly post within this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/235635-wanna-log-andro.html#post4160856

USAF XRAY

USAF XRAY

Awards
Hey Colin! I would to have the opportunity to try MAX-BULK while I'm here in Afghanistan. I think it would be a unique opportunity to try a product like this not only in a gym setting but also under the conditions I experience everyday while deployed in Afghanistan. Any information that you would need from me to make this a possibility please let me know.

Thank you,

Greg Bulgin, SSgt, USAF

USAF XRAY

USAF XRAY

Awards
Please forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong place...

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and would be VERY interested in trying a product like MAX-BULK! Being deployed would give me the opportunity to log about not only my experiences in the gym but also in a day to day setting which can entail 80 lbs of gear and several mile of rucking in difficult terrain. Please provide me with any info that you require to get the ball rolling! HOORAH!

Thank you,

Greg Bulgin, SSGT, USAF

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Colin! I would to have the opportunity to try MAX-BULK while I'm here in Afghanistan. I think it would be a unique opportunity to try a product like this not only in a gym setting but also under the conditions I experience everyday while deployed in Afghanistan. Any information that you would need from me to make this a possibility please let me know.

Thank you,

Greg Bulgin, SSgt, USAF
I replied to your other post within the logging thread.As Cordeen and myself both said eariler,you seem like an excellent candidate and we look forward to getting a logging application from you in the forementioned thread.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I replied to your other post within the logging thread.As Cordeen and myself both said eariler,you seem like an excellent candidate and we look forward to getting a logging application from you in the forementioned thread.
Exactly my thoughts.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only got till sept 30th for the code boys! Mite also have another promo from me personally this month. Stay tuned! AF is going places!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
19 more days people!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also know twords the end of the month people we may have a promotion that will help you focus on your goals.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
17 more dayyyyyyyeeeesssss!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 more days.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
The stack I'm eyeing would be

P-Bold. 65.00
P-Bold. 65.00
Lean-cut 89.50
Total 219.50
Discount 65.85
Total. 153.65
Saving. 65.85 ( more than cost of P-Bold !!)

That's like getting a free bottle awesome deal thanks

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
3 or more and the savings will suprise you..especially all the Ameircans with the cheap shipping to boot!!!...damn!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Only 4 days left and I'm broke any chance this will be extended.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well due to my crying about being broke I got them to keep this promo going till Oct. 15

Better take advantage while you can no amount of groveling on my part will extend it again lol

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
If you're not sure what Androfactory products will work well in a stack.

Bulk-Up/Focus Stack
If massive muscle gains is your goal and you need a powerfully intense drive and motivation in the gym then BULK-UP + FOCUS is what you want.

Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation -- simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS. Separate they are incredible; together they are unstoppable.

Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut Stack
If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting after an off cycle. Replace fat with muscle!

Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. Adding in FOCUS will only improve your motivation and commitment to your workouts! Making them not only easier but make you want to hit the gym more! You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking with drive and motivation first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting and motivation after an off cycle.

For more answers on how to build your stack and any other stacking questions you might have, post away and one of the reps will get back to you.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're not sure what Androfactory products will work well in a stack.

Bulk-Up/Focus Stack
If massive muscle gains is your goal and you need a powerfully intense drive and motivation in the gym then BULK-UP + FOCUS is what you want.

Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation -- simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS. Separate they are incredible; together they are unstoppable.

Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut Stack
If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting after an off cycle. Replace fat with muscle!

Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. Adding in FOCUS will only improve your motivation and commitment to your workouts! Making them not only easier but make you want to hit the gym more! You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking with drive and motivation first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting and motivation after an off cycle.

For more answers on how to build your stack and any other stacking questions you might have, post away and one of the reps will get back to you.
Good post. I also like the idea of just 8 weeks on a single product at 1.5x the serving. So 3 bottles over 8 weeks.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Good post. I also like the idea of just 8 weeks on a single product at 1.5x the serving. So 3 bottles over 8 weeks.
I'm hoping to do something on that line this winter. I just got laid off from my job on Friday so it might have to wait for awhile. Which really suck because the by three get 30% off deal is to good to miss

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
15th is close people. Get on this!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want 4bottles of lean cuts! Ha!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Only a couple of days left don't miss out

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
6 days to go. So who's already taken advantage of this sale.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
The clock is ticking only 2.5 day and this is gone. No idea when well get another sale this good.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
The clock is ticking only 2.5 day and this is gone. No idea when well get another sale this good.
The alarm is about to go off..... Tomorrow she's all ova!

For those unaware ...last chance ..this is...add 3 or more items with SUMMERSTACK and you save 30%.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Going to be sad seeing this one go great chance to stock up on stuff for a winter bulk and a summer cut