Androfactory and the power of 3! stacknsave!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. The stack I'm eyeing would be

    P-Bold. 65.00
    P-Bold. 65.00
    Lean-cut 89.50
    Total 219.50
    Discount 65.85
    Total. 153.65
    Saving. 65.85 ( more than cost of P-Bold !!)

    That's like getting a free bottle awesome deal thanks


  2. 3 or more and the savings will suprise you..especially all the Ameircans with the cheap shipping to boot!!!...damn!!
    •   
       


  3. Only 4 days left and I'm broke any chance this will be extended.

  4. Well due to my crying about being broke I got them to keep this promo going till Oct. 15

    Better take advantage while you can no amount of groveling on my part will extend it again lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  5. If you're not sure what Androfactory products will work well in a stack.

    Bulk-Up/Focus Stack
    If massive muscle gains is your goal and you need a powerfully intense drive and motivation in the gym then BULK-UP + FOCUS is what you want.

    Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
    If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation -- simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS. Separate they are incredible; together they are unstoppable.

    Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut Stack
    If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting after an off cycle. Replace fat with muscle!

    Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
    If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. Adding in FOCUS will only improve your motivation and commitment to your workouts! Making them not only easier but make you want to hit the gym more! You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking with drive and motivation first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting and motivation after an off cycle.

    For more answers on how to build your stack and any other stacking questions you might have, post away and one of the reps will get back to you.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    If you're not sure what Androfactory products will work well in a stack.

    Bulk-Up/Focus Stack
    If massive muscle gains is your goal and you need a powerfully intense drive and motivation in the gym then BULK-UP + FOCUS is what you want.

    Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
    If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation -- simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS. Separate they are incredible; together they are unstoppable.

    Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut Stack
    If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting after an off cycle. Replace fat with muscle!

    Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
    If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. Adding in FOCUS will only improve your motivation and commitment to your workouts! Making them not only easier but make you want to hit the gym more! You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking with drive and motivation first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting and motivation after an off cycle.

    For more answers on how to build your stack and any other stacking questions you might have, post away and one of the reps will get back to you.
    Good post. I also like the idea of just 8 weeks on a single product at 1.5x the serving. So 3 bottles over 8 weeks.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Good post. I also like the idea of just 8 weeks on a single product at 1.5x the serving. So 3 bottles over 8 weeks.
    I'm hoping to do something on that line this winter. I just got laid off from my job on Friday so it might have to wait for awhile. Which really suck because the by three get 30% off deal is to good to miss
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  8. 15th is close people. Get on this!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  9. I want 4bottles of lean cuts! Ha!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I want 4bottles of lean cuts! Ha!
    This is the sale you're looking for *waves hands*
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  11. Only a couple of days left don't miss out
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  12. 6 days to go. So who's already taken advantage of this sale.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  13. The clock is ticking only 2.5 day and this is gone. No idea when well get another sale this good.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  14. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    The clock is ticking only 2.5 day and this is gone. No idea when well get another sale this good.
    The alarm is about to go off..... Tomorrow she's all ova!

    For those unaware ...last chance ..this is...add 3 or more items with SUMMERSTACK and you save 30%.

  15. Going to be sad seeing this one go great chance to stock up on stuff for a winter bulk and a summer cut
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reduced Joint stiffness-The Power of Estrogen and Progesterone
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 02:49 PM
  2. Daschale and the Pledge of Alligence
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 01:30 AM
  3. The Powers of Tren
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:15 PM
Log in
Log in