LiGHts Out Needs More Reviews - GTFIH!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[SIZE=+2] LIGHTS OUT IS HERE AND IT NEEDS MORE REVIEWS![/SIZE]

How to win a free bottle of LiGHts Out

1. Tell us why you need better sleep and recovery!

If I win, what is expected of me?

1. An initial review on your first night of use(using 2 pills before bed)
2. 1 Weekly update updating everyone on the effects you're feeling and seeing
3. 1 final review giving everyone a rundown on things you liked/disliked/noted while using the product
4. THAT'S IT! Just 5-6 posts are needed in return for a FULL bottle of LiGHts Out!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice promo! i've wanted to try this for awhile now

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Enjoy your restful, restorative sleeping, folks!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try this as well! I went to buy some awhile ago, but nutra was out of stock. I usually only get around 4-5 hours of sleep a night and I feel like this would really help those 4-5 hours feel like 7-8 hours and it would help me immensely with my job and lifting.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only 5-6 posts for a full bottle of a supplement that helps you get better quality sleep? --- can't beat that with a stick!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only 5-6 posts for a full bottle of a supplement that helps you get better quality sleep? --- can't beat that with a stick!
i agree...am i the only one who likes sleep? i just feel so much better in everyday life when i sleep better.....plus 5htp is just an amazing feel good ingredient

kernsbak84

Awards
I would love to review this product. I am in the military and my hours are all over the place and when I do get a chance to sleep I sometimes feel worse then I do before I went to rack out. I can definitely review and log if need be on this supp.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using REM PM by MAN. It's actually a pretty good product however it doesn't seem to be working as well as it did when I first began using it. Other than melatonin and valerian root it's the only sleep aid I have used. I frequently battle imsomonia. I would love to try another product for comparison.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to review this supplement because I am a single dad going to school double majoring in firefighting/EMS, and by the time I get to bed my mind is so ramped up I have trouble falling asleep and its hurting my recovery. I train hard with the big compound movements 5-6x week, so better recovery and sleep is what I really need in a supplement these days! I'd be able to EASILY do what is required as well, what a great promo!

BigEdNJ

Awards
I would love to review this product as rest and recovery are key in growth . I would love to wake feeling rested and ready to tackle the gym!!!

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Generous offer. I'd be glad to log this over the course of the bottle. I've been looking at a few of the more advanced sleep enhancing supps.

Traditionally I've used ZMA and/or melatonin. Since starting back in the gym about a month ago my schedule has become very tight, I have little room for "free time". Meaning when I lay down at the end of the day I need to knock out for 5-7 hours of quality sleep. No laying there waiting to fall asleep or tossing and turning. I've been reluctant to give these products a try mainly due to the price point. I would love to test it out and find out whether it works.

Added bonus is the humanofort, never tried it but looks interesting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd be down to log this for sure. Over the summer i was gettin pretty good sleep due to training and calorie deficit but I find that when I'm bulking (aka eating more and closer to bed) I have an awful time falling and staying asleep. Always hot and restless and just wake up feeling miserable and groggy. Then, just when I think I should e tired, boom, wide awake. I think this severely limits my gains due to the fact that I train hard and eat well but can't get the real rest I need.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
looks interesting! could we see the ingredient list?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet thanks! this looks like i really well made up sleep aid/recovery supp ! definitly would be taking two capsules to get that 100mg 5htp.

awesome oppertunity guys! id doit but i sleep like a rock haha
love me some 5htp!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am in on this...I have tried alot of sleep supplements. The most recent was AL Oneiromancer that I got off NP. Its ok for me...it puts you into deep sleep..but you wake up with a small hangover like feeling. I still have 3/4 of the bottle...lol. I am sure it because of the Melatonin. I want better sleep..I have a busy life with clinical rotations and then gym in the night and then GF and family. My workouts are also long and recovery and sleep are the most important factor in my life for growth.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to review this supplement because I am a single dad going to school double majoring in firefighting/EMS, and by the time I get to bed my mind is so ramped up I have trouble falling asleep and its hurting my recovery. I train hard with the big compound movements 5-6x week, so better recovery and sleep is what I really need in a supplement these days! I'd be able to EASILY do what is required as well, what a great promo!
EMS life is very ramped up....I used to be a EMT-B in NJ. It was very hard to get rest and diet was also a big problem. I am now trying to move out of the field and into a hospital setting.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
big bump for final entries!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity guys. Iforce puts out amazing products and I'm sure this one will be no different

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't sleep well ever. I was even on trazadone but it makes my nose too stuffy, so I can't. I also have sleep apnea which sucks at 24. I wake up 2-3 times a night and would love to find a supp that works and is safe. I'm exhausted all the time at work, which isn't good when it's 80-90 hours a week

TX75972

Awards
I'd like to try this product, but I'm not sure I should. I currently suffer from Sleep Apnea at age 54 & not only is my sleep cycle messed up, but my hormones, energy levels & everything else that goes along with this problem. And on top of all of that, I can't seem to lose the weight I need to in order to get rid of the Sleep Apnea because of lack of sleep & inability to work out as much as I used to.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try this. I frequently have sleep issues and love L-Dopa supps for helping me click off and get to sleep. I haven't tried anything else on the ingredient list and I would love to see what they add to the standard L-Dopa experience. Between work and training, I need good sleep, so anything that can help me get it is a huge pile of awesome. I also have experience reviewing products and am very thorough in general :) .

Best,
Tyler

aussieborn

aussieborn

Awards
Would love to give this a go! I'm a student and am at the final year of my schooling and therefore am up to my neck in exam and as a consequence am stressed out of my mind and struggle having a solid nights sleep! As most of you would know lack of sleep and stress = inhibited gains. So I would love to have the chance to give this supplement a go and would appreciate a chance to log this immensely. I have tried numerous other sleep/hgh supps from melatonin to mhp cyclin-gf

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I would be happy to give your product a review. I have tried several different sleep aid supplements and believe I could give you some honest feed back on yours. I've used 3z, lipotrophin(sp?), melatonin, ZmA and possibly a few others just can't remember right now. I get a little graughy when waking, I get about 6 hours sleep and wake up at least once every night. Lately I've managed to sleep throughout because of the current, lipotrophin by appnut, helping me.

Thanks and hope I am one of the chosen.

If you don't pick me ill understand however Notre Dame better win so I'm not double disappointed. Hahahahaha have a good one

SD1959

Awards
My work days are mostly 2PM to 11PM. I workout after 2 nights with Conquer. Takes a while to chill. I get lots of late night fluids so you know what that means!!! I'm 53. My sleep needs help!!
Thanks,
Sd

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
amazing product, cant wait to see some good logs on it!
Off topic, but where did you take that pic with Andre Galvao (I think that's who it is...small/blurry pic but not many ppl look like a brick wall with a face ;) )? I saw him at the Copa de Hong Kong years ago. He dominated everyone. I didn't know who he was before that, but damn he is legit.

kernsbak84

Awards
Love melatonin it works wonders plus the degree of sleep it allows to get adds to my growth. Bump

kernsbak84

Awards
@ bryancapp I am an emt- b but also a army medic the responsibility of having people rely on you in their time of need is awesome and stressful at the same time. Trust your abilities and don't rush anything.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Love melatonin it works wonders plus the degree of sleep it allows to get adds to my growth. Bump
Melatonin for me is very bad. I tend to be very sensitive to it. It give me a hangover feel all the time in morning.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Profile on this,looks strong. Would be interested in trying this out.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Off topic, but where did you take that pic with Andre Galvao (I think that's who it is...small/blurry pic but not many ppl look like a brick wall with a face ;) )? I saw him at the Copa de Hong Kong years ago. He dominated everyone. I didn't know who he was before that, but damn he is legit.
he did a seminar for that japan quake a few years ago, took it, rolled with him for a bit, man is amazing. strong as an ox yet moves like water.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
he did a seminar for that japan quake a few years ago, took it, rolled with him for a bit, man is amazing. strong as an ox yet moves like water.
Yeah his accomplishments are incredible. I mean, he won the mundials in 02 as a blue belt, 03 as a purple, 04 as a brown, and 05 as a black. I heard as a brown belt at the mundials, he won every single match with a flying omoplata (never saw it in writing, but the dude who told me is a BJJ nerd and I believe it...I think he was including the triangle you can link to that but still amazing). Man it would have sucked to be one of his fights at blue or purple when he was already better than some black belts.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently using REM PM by MAN. It's actually a pretty good product however it doesn't seem to be working as well as it did when I first began using it. Other than melatonin and valerian root it's the only sleep aid I have used. I frequently battle imsomonia. I would love to try another product for comparison.
I am in on this...I have tried alot of sleep supplements. The most recent was AL Oneiromancer that I got off NP. Its ok for me...it puts you into deep sleep..but you wake up with a small hangover like feeling. I still have 3/4 of the bottle...lol. I am sure it because of the Melatonin. I want better sleep..I have a busy life with clinical rotations and then gym in the night and then GF and family. My workouts are also long and recovery and sleep are the most important factor in my life for growth.
I would be happy to give your product a review. I have tried several different sleep aid supplements and believe I could give you some honest feed back on yours. I've used 3z, lipotrophin(sp?), melatonin, ZmA and possibly a few others just can't remember right now. I get a little graughy when waking, I get about 6 hours sleep and wake up at least once every night. Lately I've managed to sleep throughout because of the current, lipotrophin by appnut, helping me.

Thanks and hope I am one of the chosen.

If you don't pick me ill understand however Notre Dame better win so I'm not double disappointed. Hahahahaha have a good one
Profile on this,looks strong. Would be interested in trying this out.
winners! Please PM me!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
VaughnTrue - I tried to PM you- your box is full.

chris9394

Awards
I need this so badly! I've been looking for something to help me sleep. My dorm rooms don't have ac. That, plus the fact that college is stressing me out is really hampering my sleep quality! I would review this product in a heart beat!

chris9394

Awards
I also workout 6 days a week at 630 am with my bodybuilding club and my recovery has been lacking due to lack of sleep

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EVERYONE.. vaughn gets busy on the weekends.. hes a father :p

On monday, im sure he will see this and clear PMs immediately. If not, ill tell him to :D

Mike