LiGHts Out Needs More Reviews - GTFIH!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Took my usual ZMA/melatonin stack and had the worst hangover in the morning. 6 mg of melatonin = no bueno


  2. I'd love to try this. I frequently have sleep issues and love L-Dopa supps for helping me click off and get to sleep. I haven't tried anything else on the ingredient list and I would love to see what they add to the standard L-Dopa experience. Between work and training, I need good sleep, so anything that can help me get it is a huge pile of awesome. I also have experience reviewing products and am very thorough in general .

    Best,
    Tyler
    •   
       


  3. Would love to give this a go! I'm a student and am at the final year of my schooling and therefore am up to my neck in exam and as a consequence am stressed out of my mind and struggle having a solid nights sleep! As most of you would know lack of sleep and stress = inhibited gains. So I would love to have the chance to give this supplement a go and would appreciate a chance to log this immensely. I have tried numerous other sleep/hgh supps from melatonin to mhp cyclin-gf

  4. I would be happy to give your product a review. I have tried several different sleep aid supplements and believe I could give you some honest feed back on yours. I've used 3z, lipotrophin(sp?), melatonin, ZmA and possibly a few others just can't remember right now. I get a little graughy when waking, I get about 6 hours sleep and wake up at least once every night. Lately I've managed to sleep throughout because of the current, lipotrophin by appnut, helping me.

    Thanks and hope I am one of the chosen.

    If you don't pick me ill understand however Notre Dame better win so I'm not double disappointed. Hahahahaha have a good one

  5. My work days are mostly 2PM to 11PM. I workout after 2 nights with Conquer. Takes a while to chill. I get lots of late night fluids so you know what that means!!! I'm 53. My sleep needs help!!
    Thanks,
    Sd
    •   
       


  6. amazing product, cant wait to see some good logs on it!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    amazing product, cant wait to see some good logs on it!
    Off topic, but where did you take that pic with Andre Galvao (I think that's who it is...small/blurry pic but not many ppl look like a brick wall with a face )? I saw him at the Copa de Hong Kong years ago. He dominated everyone. I didn't know who he was before that, but damn he is legit.

  8. Love melatonin it works wonders plus the degree of sleep it allows to get adds to my growth. Bump

  9. @ bryancapp I am an emt- b but also a army medic the responsibility of having people rely on you in their time of need is awesome and stressful at the same time. Trust your abilities and don't rush anything.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Love melatonin it works wonders plus the degree of sleep it allows to get adds to my growth. Bump
    Melatonin for me is very bad. I tend to be very sensitive to it. It give me a hangover feel all the time in morning.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Melatonin for me is very bad. I tend to be very sensitive to it. It give me a hangover feel all the time in morning.
    Same here, works good for me but the feeling in the morning isn't worth it.

  12. Profile on this,looks strong. Would be interested in trying this out.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Off topic, but where did you take that pic with Andre Galvao (I think that's who it is...small/blurry pic but not many ppl look like a brick wall with a face )? I saw him at the Copa de Hong Kong years ago. He dominated everyone. I didn't know who he was before that, but damn he is legit.
    he did a seminar for that japan quake a few years ago, took it, rolled with him for a bit, man is amazing. strong as an ox yet moves like water.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    he did a seminar for that japan quake a few years ago, took it, rolled with him for a bit, man is amazing. strong as an ox yet moves like water.
    Yeah his accomplishments are incredible. I mean, he won the mundials in 02 as a blue belt, 03 as a purple, 04 as a brown, and 05 as a black. I heard as a brown belt at the mundials, he won every single match with a flying omoplata (never saw it in writing, but the dude who told me is a BJJ nerd and I believe it...I think he was including the triangle you can link to that but still amazing). Man it would have sucked to be one of his fights at blue or purple when he was already better than some black belts.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm currently using REM PM by MAN. It's actually a pretty good product however it doesn't seem to be working as well as it did when I first began using it. Other than melatonin and valerian root it's the only sleep aid I have used. I frequently battle imsomonia. I would love to try another product for comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I am in on this...I have tried alot of sleep supplements. The most recent was AL Oneiromancer that I got off NP. Its ok for me...it puts you into deep sleep..but you wake up with a small hangover like feeling. I still have 3/4 of the bottle...lol. I am sure it because of the Melatonin. I want better sleep..I have a busy life with clinical rotations and then gym in the night and then GF and family. My workouts are also long and recovery and sleep are the most important factor in my life for growth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I would be happy to give your product a review. I have tried several different sleep aid supplements and believe I could give you some honest feed back on yours. I've used 3z, lipotrophin(sp?), melatonin, ZmA and possibly a few others just can't remember right now. I get a little graughy when waking, I get about 6 hours sleep and wake up at least once every night. Lately I've managed to sleep throughout because of the current, lipotrophin by appnut, helping me.

    Thanks and hope I am one of the chosen.

    If you don't pick me ill understand however Notre Dame better win so I'm not double disappointed. Hahahahaha have a good one
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Profile on this,looks strong. Would be interested in trying this out.
    winners! Please PM me!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    winners! Please PM me!
    Congrats guys! Enjoy!

  17. congrats to the winners, interested to see what everyone thinks

  18. VaughnTrue - I tried to PM you- your box is full.

  19. I need this so badly! I've been looking for something to help me sleep. My dorm rooms don't have ac. That, plus the fact that college is stressing me out is really hampering my sleep quality! I would review this product in a heart beat!

  20. I also workout 6 days a week at 630 am with my bodybuilding club and my recovery has been lacking due to lack of sleep

  21. Winners have already been selected.

  22. I do love me some Lights Out! Had me some crazy dreams

  23. Inbox is full

  24. EVERYONE.. vaughn gets busy on the weekends.. hes a father

    On monday, im sure he will see this and clear PMs immediately. If not, ill tell him to

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
  2. Lights Out? What the heck is in that? GTFIH!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 05:56 PM
  3. Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)
    By UKStrength in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 05:23 PM
  4. Do I need more then one syringe...??
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 06:51 PM
  5. My PCT Arsenal... do I need more?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in