Lecheek Nutritions 2013 Sunday Nite Football.

Page 28 of 38 First ... 2627282930 ... Last

  1. Foles 240
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Cutler 222
    •   
       


  3. Cutler 228
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hmmoreno View Post
    Cutler 228
    Really

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Really
    Dude you get the shaft more often than not in this comp!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  6. Foles 186

  7. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    Dude you get the shaft more often than not in this comp!
    Well I did it to you once,.. Payback is a bitch

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Foles/320
    Sorry Marms
    Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Foles 340
    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Cutler 175
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Foles 240
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Cutler 222
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmoreno View Post
    Cutler 228
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Foles 186
    Game on
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  9. Wow cutler sucks!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  10. Looks like Booneman with 225


    Foles had 230

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Looks like Booneman with 225


    Foles had 230
    Thanks chedapalooza ! Get me your info Booneman and congrats.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  12. Congrats buddy!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks chedapalooza ! Get me your info Booneman and congrats.
    Woohoo! I'm gonna try some Pump X3 since I've been eyeballing that one for awhile and the reviews are stellar. Sending PM now. Thanks Marms

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Well I did it to you once,.. Payback is a bitch
    LOl I believe you won that week did you not? Its all in good fun
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Woohoo! I'm gonna try some Pump X3 since I've been eyeballing that one for awhile and the reviews are stellar. Sending PM now. Thanks Marms
    This will not go out till after the New Year just a heads up.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  16. Congrats Boone!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    This will not go out till after the New Year just a heads up.
    Not a problem. It'll fit right in with my new year stack gonna be a monster
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  18. Nice job booneman!

  19. WE WANT DALLAS!!!
    BPS Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Not a problem. It'll fit right in with my new year stack gonna be a monster
    Thanks man I will send last week and this coming week in together
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks man I will send last week and this coming week in together
    So i'll just have to pick two items when I win again Got it

  22. So we don't know the game yet ? Its not listed !
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    So we don't know the game yet ? Its not listed !
    May not be a night game idk tho I know there's no Monday night

  24. Eagles @ Cowboys I believe
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Eagles @ Cowboys I believe
    Yep. Cowboys getting 7 1/2 at home bc of the romo injury lol! IMO they have a better shot with him out!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Eagles @ Cowboys I believe
    Hey Reggie I know you watched that last game at the stick. Crazy to think this is the last year there.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Hey Reggie I know you watched that last game at the stick. Crazy to think this is the last year there.
    Ya it was a great game!! Will definitely be weird seeing them in a new stadium. Really wished I would've had a chance to see a game at the stick
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Ya it was a great game!! Will definitely be weird seeing them in a new stadium. Really wished I would've had a chance to see a game at the stick
    The new stadium is going to be awesome I went to a game last year and had the best seats in the house it was awesome right on the corner by the replay booth
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  29. Foles 315
    BPS Representative

  30. Foles - 257
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2013 Lecheek Nutrition Stanley Cup promo
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 451
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 06:43 AM
  2. lecheek nutrition-samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 02:13 PM
  3. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Log in
Log in