Lecheek Nutritions 2013 Sunday Nite Football.

Page 2 of 38 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Are the niners even a pro team this year?


  2. I'm gonna go with my gut. Manning for 312


    Go Dolphins. Booya
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Are the niners even a pro team this year?
    Oh thatís right they went to the SB lost by 3 then decided to go up to Canada to play in that leagueName:  tumblr_mn3v5uaPzK1rxuv7ko1_400.gif
Views: 73
Size:  982.1 KB
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    Oh thatís right they went to the SB lost by 3 then decided to go up to Canada to play in that league<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88 163"/>
    I knew that would get ya. Just bustin ur balls man. I like the team i bet on the day of the game. Im more of a college ball guy. Go Cornhuskers!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I knew that would get ya. Just bustin ur balls man. I like the team i bet on the day of the game. Im more of a college ball guy. Go Cornhuskers!
    lol you were right but I love sports trash talking . Now If we could only get Ol Jim to quit throwing tempurtantrums we could drop the 40 whiner nick name!
    I like collage sports in general just because of the effort put forth in each game. But for big playes nothing beats the pros
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    lol you were right but I love sports trash talking . Now If we could only get Ol Jim to quit throwing tempurtantrums we could drop the 40 whiner nick name!
    I like collage sports in general just because of the effort put forth in each game. But for big playes nothing beats the pros
    Well the hissy fits keep it colorful and entertaining. Thats the same reason i like college ball. Them boys still have something to prove instead of gimme my big ass paycheck for being a pro. Football season is all good no matter who is playn.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Well the hissy fits keep it colorful and entertaining. Thats the same reason i like college ball. Them boys still have something to prove instead of gimme my big ass paycheck for being a pro. Football season is all good no matter who is playn.

    I agree 100%
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  8. I hate harbaugh

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I hate harbaugh
    which one? and why?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    which one? and why?
    Jim, because he's a moron.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I hate harbaugh
    Both Harbaughs are amazing coaches. Jim is just very passionate. Always has been go back and watch when he was playing. He got into it with Coach Ditka on numerous occasions.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Jim, because he's a moron.
    I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you I believe he is a brilliant coach, team builder and motivator, while I will agree he can great REALLY emotional and come off childish I donít think moron would be the right term for not liking him. Unless you are a Seahawks fan then I understand
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you I believe he is a brilliant coach, team builder and motivator, while I will agree he can great REALLY emotional and come off childish I donít think moron would be the right term for not liking him. Unless you are a Seahawks fan then I understand
    I never said he was a poor coach, but he is an idiot.

    I don't think I've ever heard him say anything remotely close to intelligent.



    I hate Belichek too, but for different reasons.

  14. Romo 312

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I never said he was a poor coach, but he is an idiot.

    I don't think I've ever heard him say anything remotely close to intelligent.

    I hate Belichek too, but for different reasons.
    I think everyone hates Belichek...or at least they should
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I never said he was a poor coach, but he is an idiot.

    I don't think I've ever heard him say anything remotely close to intelligent.



    I hate Belichek too, but for different reasons.
    Whaaaaat? "gobble, gobble, turkey gobble, gobble, gobble, funk-jive turkey gobblers.” Didnt come across as an educated response?
    Im all abord the hate Bill train for sure!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  17. Eli Manning - 279 yards

  18. I'm all for people that can generate hate in others. HAHA!

    Except for Ray Lewis. He's one of few I cannot stand.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I'm all for people that can generate hate in others. HAHA!

    Except for Ray Lewis. He's one of few I cannot stand.
    Agreed.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I'm all for people that can generate hate in others. HAHA!

    Except for Ray Lewis. He's one of few I cannot stand.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Agreed.
    x3...
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I'm all for people that can generate hate in others. HAHA!

    Except for Ray Lewis. He's one of few I cannot stand.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    x3...
    Whaaaaat?! You cant hate big play Ray! The mans passion for the game at 38 (or 37?) Was stronger than most guys just coming into the leauge.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Whaaaaat?! You cant hate big play Ray! The mans passion for the game at 38 (or 37?) Was stronger than most guys just coming into the leauge.
    OK here I will make it fair being a BEARS FAN my whole life. Urlacher sux also,Im glad hes gone.No they should not retire his jersey.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Whaaaaat?! You cant hate big play Ray! The mans passion for the game at 38 (or 37?) Was stronger than most guys just coming into the leauge.
    I loved his "got away with murder" victory dances.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    OK here I will make it fair being a BEARS FAN my whole life. Urlacher sux also,Im glad hes gone.No they should not retire his jersey.
    I never saw in Urlacher all the adulation he received during his career. I didn't think he was as great as all the announcers and analysts would say. He was okay.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I never saw in Urlacher all the adulation he received during his career. I didn't think he was as great as all the announcers and analysts would say. He was okay.
    Agreed. Dont get me wrong he had a few good games here and there but you need to play like that all year and for many.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I never saw in Urlacher all the adulation he received during his career. I didn't think he was as great as all the announcers and analysts would say. He was okay.
    But those cable vs. DirecTV commercials tho
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    But those cable vs. DirecTV commercials tho
    hahahahahhahah Just dont go there about the mother of his child. Shes a class act.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  28. can't believe the hate for 'captain comeback', lol.


    gotta go with eli....after all he is the anointed ones bro.

    luck is good but for this guy[me] who was a 1-15 colts fan until peyton arrived i will always have a huge amount of disrespect for jim irsay...peyton singlehandedly stone by stone built lucas oil stadium, bet your ass it wouldn't have been built without him....and then throw him under the bus!!!! F' you irsay!!!!


    oh yeah...almost forgot:

    manning. 279
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. in the words of johnny mellencamp....calling it your job old hoss, sure don't make it right!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  30. Lecheek Nutritions 2013 Sunday Nite Football.


    Are we doing the Thursday night game also? If so Manning 315
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2013 Lecheek Nutrition Stanley Cup promo
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 451
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 06:43 AM
  2. lecheek nutrition-samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 02:13 PM
  3. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Log in
Log in