Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter giveaway

topsecret

topsecret

Board Sponsor
Awards
TSN_Pump-Igniter_Dose_800X300_Webanner (1).jpg

This is our first post to Anabolic Minds so we thought we would make it a good one. We are looking for reviewers for our new pre-workout supplement Pump Igniter. Basically we have a handful of 14 serve bottles of the product to give away. To grab one just reply to us with some details about what pre-workouts you've had before and what you you're going to be able to compare it to. As for the selection process we're going to pick randomly from the most experienced submissions, also will only be shipping to those located in the U.S. Although we may make some exceptions.

For more details on the supplement check out the product page on our website
Top Secret Pump Igniter (30 Serve)

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome to AM - great first post and first offer!

JoshuaJ1313

JoshuaJ1313

Awards
TSP PUMP IGNITER

Hmm where so I start I have used Jak3d, Honey Badger, Ambush, Stimul8, 360cut pre, 1MR. they are all pretty good. 1MR on the other hand couldn't stand it didnt feel a thing on it, the best two I have used is Honey Badger and Ambush Stimul8 is no joke it's the real deal makes me feel like I'm doing 100mph on it. I am definitely interested in trying Pump Igniter I have heard nothing but good reviews on it so I hope to be able to compare it to what I have used

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
man i have tried so many its hard for me to remember. lets see
presurge
hyper fx
neurosurge
pump HD
pump 4D
D-stunner
cardio igniter
condense
C4
craze
N.O. Pump
plain agmatine
Uncut
1MR
^^ those are just recent ones i have tried. i have tried many more samples of different products so i have a good base to go off of

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Always looking to try new PWO. I'm a stim junkie so I've used many products and a few samples. Haha.

C4
Craze
Super pump
Maximize
Enhanced
Juggernaut
Jack3d micro
1MR
Super size
Jekyll
Hyde

I'm sure I'm missing a couple :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where to start... I swear I've tried nearly all ha:

Jack3d/advanced/micro
The Curse
Build NO
NO Xplode/2.0
BullNOX
Powermax
Enhanced
Flashover
C4
1MR (OG and new)
Ritual
Novem
PTF
Supersize
Betacrete
Volatile
White Flood (OG only)
Body Rush
Ripped Freak
Superpump 250
...Im sure there's a few I left out but you get the idea!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look at the bottom of my avi....i have 52 reviews, almost all of them stims/pre workouts or test boosters. i have since tried a handful more that i haven't posted reviews on yet, and quite a few that weren't worth the time it took to post a review!!!

basically i have been on the nitrate bandwagon since aps came out with mesomorph/with creatine nitrate. it seems like a long time ago, but i knew nitrates were the future of preworkout formulas. nitrates combined with agmatine/citrulline and macuna, damn!!!! plus the stim blend looks really nice-300mg caffeine along with higenamine, hell yeah!!!

this formula looks very, very, nice!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
look at the bottom of my avi....i have 52 reviews, almost all of them stims/pre workouts or test boosters. i have since tried a handful more that i haven't posted reviews on yet, and quite a few that weren't worth the time it took to post a review!!!

basically i have been on the nitrate bandwagon since aps came out with mesomorph/with creatine nitrate. it seems like a long time ago, but i knew nitrates were the future of preworkout formulas. nitrates combined with agmatine/citrulline and macuna, damn!!!! plus the stim blend looks really nice-300mg caffeine along with higenamine, hell yeah!!!

this formula looks very, very, nice!!!!
Thebigt is good to go!!

Good to see you guys on here TopSecret.

BigHoop65

Awards
I've been around the block with many a supplement and I'm no stranger to various pre-workout subtypes.

Both NO Xplode versions, HyperFX
All Dymatize Xpand versions
All Gaspari SuperPump versions, and Superdrive
MusclePharm Assault and Hybrid NO
Cellucor C4
All MuscleMeds pre-workouts, including ENOxide
Jack3d
ErgoPump
All VPX pre-workouts
IForce HemaVol
And of course Cardio Igniter (w/ Astravar of course)

. .. And this is just everything I can remember. I have been able to determine what pre-workouts fit my training purposes and which ones work for certain goals. This is all independent of the fact that I'm just itching to try Pump igniter. I know I can bring a great, detailed, objective review of any product I assess. Here goes nothing and good luck to everyone else.

SD1959

Awards
cardio Igniter
Jack3d, Jack3d micro
White Flood - all 3 versions
Super Pump
Nitraflex
Hemo Rage 1and 2
Pre-Wreck
C4 1 and 2
Volatile
Xpand 2x
Novem
Platinum Pre
Conquer
Hemavol
Assault
Powermax
Razor 8
Beta-Cret
NO Explode
1 MR- 1 and 2
Craze
Ritual
Probably missed a few!!

Still tryiing to find one with the right balance of focus, clean energy and "feel good".
Over 30 years of training and supplementing experience.
Thanks for the opportunity to enter.
Sd

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
cardio igniter
testogen xr
myo-blitz
no-xplode 2.0 with astravar 2.0
redweiler
xpand 2x
pumped no
prewrek
hyperfx
eo2
the curse
no shotgun

I'm sure I've missed something... The main things to compare with will be xpand, redweiler and the curse (also maybe cardio igniter but it was more like a fat burner)

frost33

Awards
I liked Super AKG and Beta Alanine made by ProSource.net,,,i haven't tried alot, can't afford the big tubs, and they don't sell lots of samples,,,don't really need lots of caffeine, I can get that from coffee,,,and lots of other stuff,,its plentiful,,,Really just like vasodilator stuff and extra protein

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've sampled countless pre-workouts. I started taking them about 6 years ago. Here is a list that I have taken for an extended period of time.

1MR
White Flood
NO Shotgun MHF-1
Hyper FX
Assault - New Formula
Cardio Igniter
Superdrive

Right now 1MR is probably my favorite just because of the crazy focus I get from it. NO Shotgun is a close second. It really intense and you get 20 grams of whey per serving. I'm currently taking Assault which has one of the best ingredient profiles around. For one scoop, it's pretty intense too. So pick me please!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
I would be interested in this. I have two sponsored preworkout Logs posted you can see, link at bottom.
I have used
White Flood Reborn (See my sponsored Log)
jack3ed and the new one
Craze
C-4
Pump Fuel (extreme and v2)

A bunch more through friends and samples but naming a list of crappy preworkouts seems pointless hah. The ones posted are often brought up.

Just look at my WF Reborn or conquer Log and see whats up
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232929-conquer-potassium-nitrate.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/231252-white-flood-reborn.html

gottarace

gottarace

Awards
I have tried
jack3d
jack3d advanced
Glyco-energy
White flood
white flood reborn
Ritual blue and green.

So i would love to give Pump Igniter a cycle...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Turns out the experience on these forums is as good as expected, awesome entries guys. How about everyone above this reply, private message us your address details and we'll ship tubs out.
pm sent...this is very generous of you!!!

thank you.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Turns out the experience on these forums is as good as expected, awesome entries guys. How about everyone above this reply, private message us your address details and we'll ship tubs out.
Pm sent. Thanks a lot. Very nice of you.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
your awesome man

SD1959

Awards
Turns out the experience on these forums is as good as expected, awesome entries guys. How about everyone above this reply, private message us your address details and we'll ship tubs out.[/QUOTE

Done. Thank you again. Stoked!
Sd

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
awesome generosity!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pm sent. Thanks a lot!

topsecret

topsecret

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just forwarded on the first group of address to the shipping department, booneman77, justiceTX, alexalltheway, gottarace, SD1959, cumminslifter, deuceswild72, and thebigt. Be sure to push it the limit and make good use of the supplement.

BigHoop65

Awards
Just sent my PM... Didn't get to check back until now... Hope I'm still in.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Just forwarded on the first group of address to the shipping department, booneman77, justiceTX, alexalltheway, gottarace, SD1959, cumminslifter, deuceswild72, and thebigt. Be sure to push it the limit and make good use of the supplement.
will do, thanks man

topsecret

topsecret

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tried to squeeze everyone in, just added rodefeeh, blokpost, and BigHoop65 to the list of recipients.

gottarace

gottarace

Awards
I received my tub yesterday.. I'll be getting a review up real soon... Thanks for the other samples too...

BigHoop65

Awards
are we posting only a review for this?? or a sponored log as well??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine! Will give this a try this week and throw up my review

topsecret

topsecret

Board Sponsor
Awards
Last two users shipped out, Marms and wicked442. As for reviews any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hopefully mine will come today....fed ex, right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got mine...doing jury duty rest of the week so no work tonight!!!! so i decided to mix up some pump igniter/bcaa hyperblend/cardio igniter.....

oh yeah, i put a full scoop of pump igniter, half a sample pack each of cardio igniter and bcaa hyperblend in my mixer cup with 16 oz of water. lol, taste was funky, grape/pink lemonade/blue raspberry is kind of a weird combo!!!! got past the taste and effects were very nice...kroger finally got bronkaid back in stock so i have been on the ec 3xday for about a week...really wasn't expecting much as far as energy goes, but it surprised me, by the time i got to gym i was revved up. the pump was about sa good as i get, much better than when i am only using ec as my pre, much better[can't wait to see what 2 scoops of pump igniter brings to the table]. all in all i was impressed...once i got past the taste, lol.

damned good workout!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops of pump igniter was very nice. decent energy and great pump.

taste is very strong, had to add more water. but aside from taste, very effective preworkout.

going to try a full pack of cardio igniter tomorrow-[2 servings].

BigHoop65

Awards
Got my delivery yesterday... first crack at it monday morning. Debating on whether to take it with Astravar 2.0 or not. I wanna give it a genuine assessment before adding Astravar.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where do you want us to post reviews? I can't seem to find this product in the supp reviews section?

JoshuaJ1313

JoshuaJ1313

Awards
Ok maybe I didn't qualify or something but I seen where you said everyone above this post pm you and you would send a tub out I was the first one to post and I sent info twice and never received a notice or anything to confirm if I was in or not

topsecret

topsecret

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys, this is awesome, and apologies JoshuaJ1313. If PM was received the address was added so not sure what went on there. Will follow up tomorrow with the shipping department.

JoshuaJ1313

JoshuaJ1313

Awards
It's ok I even sent messages on Facebook to find out about it. It's ok though I will just wait till the next go round