SNS and PES bring you the X-Elite stack!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
untitled.png
PES%20logo.png

The X-Elite Stack!!
I know a lot of you are asking what is the X-Elite stack.Well,it is only the best natty stack that I have personally known to be available,hands down!I am proud to announce that we here at SNS have teamed up with PES(Analyzed Supplements) to give one lucky person the chance to show everyone what all the raving has been about,and I can personally assure you that it will be EPIC!

So what is the X-Elite stack you ask.....

X-Gels -Support Increased Lean Muscle & Strength!
ALCAR 500 -supports ATP production through the metabolism of fatty acids!
Anabeta Elite -Anabolic Transformation Agent!
Analyzed Supplements Micronized Glycerol Monostearate -Hyperhydration Pump & Endurance Compound!

Yep,you read it right,and we are very eager to offer one of our loyal AM members the chance to log this stack for us.The results from this stack will be nothing short of Amazing without a doubt,so we want someone who is going to be dedicated to pushing the boundaries and showing us what this stack is truly capable of!

Rules:
1:Must be 18 years of age.
2:Must be a U.S. resident.
3:Logger must agree to a log with a minimum of 4 updates per week,followed by a final review of all products that were used at the end of the log.
4:pictures are not required,but I will say they will greatly help in your chances of being chose to run this stack.
5:Application must include-Age,training style,current goals,and simply why you would like to run this Epic stack and why you think we should choose you!

Now Lets See Some Apps!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Insane stack for some lucky AM member!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
About time this stack happened! Lets see some apps :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
*Analyzed Supplements (=

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good lord that's amazing! I'm loving xgels right now and have loved anabeta og in the past.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn nice stack right there. I might have to put my app in lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, what a crazy stack. Freakin lucky son of a gun that gets to log this!

In fact, I may purchase this exact combo along with the addition of glycophase.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Analyzed Supplements (=
What was synthetic supps correct? Great opportunity, if Epro was in there too, you could just call it "the gains for days stack." Good luck applicants.

gmanall

Awards

Training style: 5/3/1+Hypertrophy Accessory Lifts

Current goals: Reach 400 LB Deadlift, 180-190 OHP and weigh 215-220(210 now)

To be honest I was about to buy and log Anabeta/Xgels, in fact Anabeta OG's on the way. I've finally been able to make solid gains this past year after fixing my thyroid and am looking forward to hitting all of my fitness goals by the end of the year. Pictures and logging would be no big deal now...lets just say I got a lot of free time. Also it's a sick stack any chance it'll end up in the store?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm lost for words with this promo.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy carp that's just insane of a stack. Someone's going to luck out big time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One month supply?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Don't make me move to the US for this. Cruel. Good luck guys this will be one hell of a stack

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE+forsk has been most impressive for me the last 3 weeks and just tossed in Xgels, Plcar & AS micro Gms end of last week, very excited to see continued leaning out in the weeks to come...and excited to see this stack being offered to run. Nice stack name Mack ;)
Best of luck to all applicants!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too awesome of an opportunity not to submit an app.

Training: 5/3/1 + GPP/Crossfit/Running
- 5/3/1 on Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri @ lunch.
- GPP/Crossfit/Running/oly lifts on Mon, Wed, Fri @ afternoon.

Goals: Strength, stamina, endurance are primary goals.
After coming home from Afghanistan I've had A LOT of down time from work, but essentially spent most if that time moving coast to coast and making up for the year I've been away from my daughter. So, now I am working on getting back into fighting condition. So to speak.

Why would I like to run this stack? Well, one does not simply pass up epic opportunities. Not when they fit into your goals.

Why should I be chosen? Fair, honest reviews of course along with a good reputation here on AM.

And of course good luck to the other applicants.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too awesome of an opportunity not to submit an app.

Training: 5/3/1 + GPP/Crossfit/Running
- 5/3/1 on Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri @ lunch.
- GPP/Crossfit/Running/oly lifts on Mon, Wed, Fri @ afternoon.

Goals: Strength, stamina, endurance are primary goals.
After coming home from Afghanistan I've had A LOT of down time from work, but essentially spent most if that time moving coast to coast and making up for the year I've been away from my daughter. So, now I am working on getting back into fighting condition. So to speak.

Why would I like to run this stack? Well, one does not simply pass up epic opportunities. Not when they fit into your goals.

Why should I be chosen? Fair, honest reviews of course along with a good reputation here on AM.

And of course good luck to the other applicants.
Well there goes that lol....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most epic logging combo ever? Sounds like it to me... :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
ABE+forsk has been most impressive for me the last 3 weeks and just tossed in Xgels, Plcar & AS micro Gms end of last week, very excited to see continued leaning out in the weeks to come...and excited to see this stack being offered to run. Nice stack name Mack ;)Best of luck to all applicants!
Yeah the name was just so natural I had to go with it :dance: as far as the stack,it was by far the best natty stack I have ever personally ran,I ran exactly what is being given for this log opp as part of my Pct,and I continued to make gains like I couldn't have honestly imagined,and they are still going strong.I also just switched to PLCAR last week from ALCAR 500 so we will see how that's stacks up as well!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would love an opportunity to run this stack I am going to be competing in march in Men’s Physique at 5'10" and above class and want to do it naturally and this stack would be an awesome kick start to my building phase plus with all the good things being said around here recently about these products the opportunity to run them together would be amazing. I am doing a 5X5 style of training and have run 2 sponsored logs for PNI and one that was unsponsored. I would give honest feedback and would have no problem posting frequently... with pictures ;). If you want some pictures of what Im starting with check out my current log that I have up. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preperation/235009-build-up-cut.html

Thank you for the consideration.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Behold the ultimate stack for actually changing body composition. You will gain muscle. You will lose fat. You will gain strength. Clinically validated ingredients and doses.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Behold the ultimate stack for actually changing body composition. You will gain muscle. You will lose fat. You will gain strength. Clinically validated ingredients and doses.
If this guys says good..... I ll put in an app later this week.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sick stack! Good luck to all applicants. Seriously, you do not want to miss out on applying for this.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would like to up the anti if chosen I would on my own accord extend this log to a fifty day run off all products.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established

I am an interested logger. Currently supplement and sponsor free. Am an experienced and competitive lifter.
SPF Power lifter
last competition March, next competition is upcoming December 14th.

Current Pictures (as of 9/2/2013)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/235373-gotta-lose-some.html#post4153685

Current Journal (don't plan on moving either)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/235175-pl-road-domination.html

Click the below pictures for previous competition videos:

Honest goals:

Looking to give myself a little bump while training for upcoming competition without using the real nitro (yet). I am essentially training in 3 tiers
Train natural and solidify my base and identify weaknesses (this is what I am doing now)
Train with supplements (if I get chosen for your companies I shall try yours)
Train with gear (This is my last 6-8 weeks before the competition)

Currently 5'5 200lbs 19% BF
Age 28
Goal is through supplementation and diet changes drop down to 12%BF

I plan to compete at 198lbs but if I undergo a drastic weight shift (while keeping BF at around 12% I have no problem competing at 220lbs).

Again my log is above and in my signature. I have numerous pictures and some videos posted.

I will give an honest review... So you will either see a strength increase or you wont. Either my BF% and Weight will change or it wont... I've taken crap supplements before... and well I will say they are crap. I have taken effective supplements before and that was reflected in results.
Questions... PM ME or ask here.

Last edited:
Reactions: mw1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The "Go Get Swole" stack.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The "Go Get Swole" stack.
"...and Have a Sandwich stack?" lol sorry haha one too many Labor Day Octoberfest edition beers. (Yes some of them are out already yay!)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's one hell of a stack!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's one hell of a stack!
Right?

I really wanna try it, but not this time.

Almost bought some when I just placed my order (ArA that is) but couldn't justify it right now. Just got stuff I need (preworkout, protein, cissus).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a sick opportunity! Good luck applicants!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
If this wasn't bad timing for me I would throw in an app. Don't think I'd stand much of a chance with all these great apps anyhow. Sub'd to follow who evers log

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I would be interested in running this for sure. Love AB and have not ran ARA in about 8 years. I am relatively new here so my post count is low but I have been around for about 15 years on various boards. I have been in the supplement industry for 14 years and currently work in it.
I have experience with just about everything that has been out there hormonal and non.

6' 235 15%BF 30 years old.
Currently recomping but this could be adjusted accordingly.
I would be able to update 4 times a week easily.
Good luck everybody.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Bump for more apps!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
my app appears to have been completely ignored.
Any feedback as to why?

I see an app that provides no stats, accomplishments, pcitures or reasons why and it gets acknowledgements lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Any feedback as to why?

I see an app that provides no stats, accomplishments, pcitures or reasons why and it gets acknowledgements lol
No one has been picked for the log,and I can assure you no app will be overlooked :D

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
No one has been picked for the log,and I can assure you no app will be overlooked :D
Fair enough, just was surprised I didn't get any feedback.
Seems most of the other entries all knew each other and whatnot and well i don't :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Any feedback as to why?

Precisely, we are meticulously scrutinizing the content of every single app, looking to find out perfect logger atm. For now all we ask is:

-Patience
-More Apps
-Keep Calm and...wait for someone to be chosen please :D!

We will let everyone know who the lucky son of a gun is going to be for this magnificent Stack!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Fair enough, just was surprised I didn't get any feedback.
Seems most of the other entries all knew each other and whatnot and well i don't :)
I thought you had a solid app brother! plus you look fuggen huge! :grouphug:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just thought I would drop in and say........SNS and PES have both agreed to offer this great opportunity to 2 lucky people......That's right,2 of you will be walking away with the X-Elite stack,now lets see some more strong apps like we already have thus far!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just thought I would drop in and say........SNS and PES have both agreed to offer this great opportunity to 2 lucky people......That's right,2 of you will be walking away with the X-Elite stack,now lets see some more strong apps like we already have thus far!
:smileeek: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :fingersx::arms::duel: "and thats all i got to say about that."

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gay...........