Lecheek Labor Day Pick your poison promo.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Summer is just about come and gone. Lecheek would like to know what was the best part of your summer. Story,pix whatever it may be.
1 winner will be choosen after Labor Day
US only
18 and older
Wins product of choice, no log is needed but a review would be appreciated on the product.
lecheek.jpg

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Best part of my summer has just been spending time outdoors, hiking, kayaking swimming. Just spending time with friends family and especially my wife. For some reason we don't get out near as much in winter. Probly cause we have to shovel snow everyday lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hate summer...i hate winter....i guess i am just a hater....it's either too dammed hot or too dammed cold.

give me spring and fall anyday!!!!

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
Best part of this summer was celebrating our son's 2nd birthday - Nothing like grilling up some good eats for the guests while children run around at a feverish pace and Thomas the Train decorations hang as far as the eye can see!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Best part of my summer was my 12 weeks of dieting and training. Normally this is just a necessary evil that I force myself through but this summer was different... I had better knowledge if what worked for me, a great girl that was supportive (and "giving" ;) ), as well as a couple of weddings to help keep my mind off te hard days and weekends. Everything just went so smooth and I was feeling like I was in great shape for my race and to 3peat against my college buddies!

... Unfortunately the best part was followed by the worst. I got food poisoning the day if the race and spent most of it running off the course to shît in the woods and/or vomit ha. Finished 15 min behind my buddy and was not a happy camper... Still, it was an awesome experience to see how good support and knowledge can make a hard cut into a good time. Here's a pic if what I was looked like on my way out for race weekend:

image-421485478.jpg

Can't wait to enjoy the last bit of summer and hopefully start my fall with some new Lecheek products to help reach my next goal!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's all the stories at?????
BUMP

dk5bdubs

Awards
The best part of my summer was my younger brother's wedding that took place just a few weeks ago. I felt so honored to be the best man in his bridal party and I couldn't be happier for him. He and I are three years apart in age but we have spent the last couple of years training together and both of us have made some great strides in our lifting journeys. I can honestly say that all of the time spent together has truly reinforced what it means to have a best friend and our relationship has never been stronger. We'll continue to push each other both inside and outside of the gym each day so that neither of us begin to get complacent or settle for where we currently are at in life.

I'd love to try out PumpX3. I have been looking forward to this supplement since the first day I read up on it and unfortunately, I still haven't tried it out.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hate summer...i hate winter....i guess i am just a hater....it's either too dammed hot or too dammed cold.

As negative as this is I couldnt agree with you more. Love the Fall :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As negative as this is I couldnt agree with you more. Love the Fall :)
negativity is relative...it's like is someone paranoid if they really are out to get them.....

lol....btw becoming a grandad almost made up for the freakin heat, at least it didn't hurt!!!!!!

on the brightside, it wasn't nearly as hot this year as last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sasmokin:

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Best part of my summer was getting to spend time with my brother before he shipped out for duty! Going on hikes, the lake, the gym, and just hanging out

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Best part of my summer... My wife in a bathing suit for months, I've got a pool. In conjunction my kids able to spend time with mommy all summer I am glad she was able to influence them.. Another part was fishing in the pond with the kids .... Didn't catch much but enjoyed the time hit not the ant bites.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Best part of summer has to be sports and living at the Jersey Shore, there is nothing better then laying in the beach all day then going and watching either my nephews little league games or going to the local minor league game.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
we usually spend some time at bushy park off of lake moultrie here in goose creek. wake boarding and bass fishing make for a great summer with a few days of jet skiing.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best part of my summer was celebrating my first anniversary with my wife up in Glen Arbor, Michigan and reconnecting with each other after what seemed like a year just freakin' FLEW by. Had a great time with my wife and stayed plenty active... hiking, biking, ran a 5K and I'm still peeling from a sunburn I got almost a month and a half ago. Oh and I was also logging Ripped Cocktail during the whole trip so that was great :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
we usually spend some time at bushy park off of lake moultrie here in goose creek. wake boarding and bass fishing make for a great summer with a few days of jet skiing.
That looks like a dream!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow....you guys have my summer beat all to hell...:hitwithrock:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I might need to change my best part to this week:

image-2480110898.jpg

Hammock and beach time woo!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ForumRunner_20130825_135959.png

ForumRunner_20130825_140032.png

ForumRunner_20130825_140059.png

ForumRunner_20130825_140128.png

ForumRunner_20130825_140153.png

ForumRunner_20130825_140217.png

ForumRunner_20130825_140314.png

ForumRunner_20130825_140335.png

ForumRunner_20130825_140355.png

We had a blast!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And stay off his grass too!! You danged whippersnappers!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best part of this summer: It wasn't nearly as hot as it usually is! Only had a few days over 100°.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even the dogs know to stay off MY grass, lol.
Used to have a neighbor when I was a kid that would get very upset if someone stepped on their grass. Some of the neighborhood kids threw some balloons of chemical on it and killed little patches of it one night.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used to have a neighbor when I was a kid that would get very upset if someone stepped on their grass. Some of the neighborhood kids threw some balloons of chemical on it and killed little patches of it one night.
My parents were out of town one weekend at my brother's traveling baseball team game and I had some college buddies over (we were sophomores) and got drunk and lit a smiley face in the grass in my parents back yard using gasoline. I tried to cover it up by mowing the grass the next day and taking the old grass and covering up the burn marks but quickly realized that wouldn't work since the grass clippings were going to turn brown anyway. Next logical step was to go to Walmart and purchase the closest "grass colored" spray paint I could to cover the lawn up. It worked for almost 6 freaking months! Then when winter rolled around my dad discovered a bag full of beers cans, bottles and red SOLO cups I had thrown away into our woods behind the house. Also inside was an XBOX controller package from one I had purchased with my Dad a week before they left for the trip. So he connected it to me, and then connected me to the smiley face crime. Since the "statute of parental punishment limitations" was up my dad just laughed it off and told me I was a dumbass. EPIC.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My parents were out of town one weekend at my brother's traveling baseball team game and I had some college buddies over (we were sophomores) and got drunk and lit a smiley face in the grass in my parents back yard using gasoline. I tried to cover it up by mowing the grass the next day and taking the old grass and covering up the burn marks but quickly realized that wouldn't work since the grass clippings were going to turn brown anyway. Next logical step was to go to Walmart and purchase the closest "grass colored" spray paint I could to cover the lawn up. It worked for almost 6 freaking months! Then when winter rolled around my dad discovered a bag full of beers cans, bottles and red SOLO cups I had thrown away into our woods behind the house. Also inside was an XBOX controller package from one I had purchased with my Dad a week before they left for the trip. So he connected it to me, and then connected me to the smiley face crime. Since the "statute of parental punishment limitations" was up my dad just laughed it off and told me I was a dumbass. EPIC.
moral of the story:

always dispose of evidence!!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
The best part of summer being over for the wife is the kids back in school. I'm still enjoying my summer.... When it not hot summer is over and in Florida that won't be til the mid October .... Maybe even round Christmas.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Best part of my summer has just been spending time outdoors, hiking, kayaking swimming. Just spending time with friends family and especially my wife. For some reason we don't get out near as much in winter. Probly cause we have to shovel snow everyday lol
Got to do just about everything I love about summer this past weekend camping.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had my first vacation in 4 years. Drove 3000 miles in my new car, by myself, and loved the silence....

And on the tail end of that vacation, stopped in Atlanta, had some beers with the owner of Lecheek and NP, then went home to the family :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had my first vacation in 4 years. Drove 3000 miles in my new car, by myself, and loved the silence....

And on the tail end of that vacation, stopped in Atlanta, had some beers with the owner of Lecheek and NP, then went home to the family :)
well...i guess i know who is going to win this promo!!!!

j/k:stick:

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards

Looks like some name throwing to me.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Looks like some name throwing to me.
No that would maybe be more like to saying on the tail end stopped in Bacchanalia for a little wine dinning with Buffett, Trump, and O'Leary

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did that too...

Pimpin ain't easy.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OH wow this promo has big time players in here now :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OH wow this promo has big time players in here now :)
I vote admin is above the law and thus can't enter... Unfair advantage ;)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ehhh, I'd like to see Admin run a log. I know this isn't a logging opp but still...,..That's pretty close to saying that reps can't enter promos either. That would suck! For reps that is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ehhh, I'd like to see Admin run a log. I know this isn't a logging opp but still...,..That's pretty close to saying that reps can't enter promos either. That would suck! For reps that is.
i think he is affraid of all of the 'how does this compare to' questions, lol.

that might be rather awkward....:puppy_dog_eyes:

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to say its pretty safe to guess if he wanted anything he would just go have a few more beers with the owner ;) I do think its pretty bad a$$ that he shared that story if you ask me.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek....good people. :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Two things about this summer, first I'm finally stepping out of my comfort zone and changing my career to something I've always wanted to do and not something I was forced to do. Second, watching my boy catch his first fish while we were camping :)

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two things about this summer, first I'm finally stepping out of my comfort zone and changing my career to something I've always wanted to do and not something I was forced to do. Second, watching my boy catch his first fish while we were camping :)
quality time right there...props!!!

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
At the beginning of the summer this happened to my inlaws:

But instead of having a summer full of this:

(Don't get me wrong there has been some of that as you can see, but not much!)

We spent the summer doing this:

I am now pretty good on a wake board. I can jump the wake and land it from never having wake boarded a day in my life before the summer. Pretty good progression for a single summer, but that's to be expected when your father-in-law buys a new boat to cope with losing his house and you spend one day a weekend every weekend on the water! This has been one of the toughest and best summers of my 30 years of life!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At the beginning of the summer this happened to my inlaws:

But instead of having a summer full of this:

(Don't get me wrong there has been some of that as you can see, but not much!)

We spent the summer doing this:

I am now pretty good on a wake board. I can jump the wake and land it from never having wake boarded a day in my life before the summer. Pretty good progression for a single summer, but that's to be expected when your father-in-law buys a new boat to cope with losing his house and you spend one day a weekend every weekend on the water! This has been one of the toughest and best summers of my 30 years of life!
one thing for sure....that baby aint gonna sink!!!! good looking family-congrats!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus that life preserver has a HEAD!

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Lol! You got that right! Smallest sized coast guard approved life vest I could find. We bought it for her at 4 months and the padding was so thick we couldn't put it on her. Now that she's 6 months it fits well. Although it kind of reminds me of a combination straight jacket neck brace.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 0
Supplements 13
Marms Company Promotions 14