Lecheek Labor Day Pick your poison promo. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Lecheek Labor Day Pick your poison promo.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I vote admin is above the law and thus can't enter... Unfair advantage
    I would have to say its pretty safe to guess if he wanted anything he would just go have a few more beers with the owner I do think its pretty bad a$$ that he shared that story if you ask me.

2. Administrator
    Board Administrator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lecheek....good people.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Two things about this summer, first I'm finally stepping out of my comfort zone and changing my career to something I've always wanted to do and not something I was forced to do. Second, watching my boy catch his first fish while we were camping :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Independent
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Two things about this summer, first I'm finally stepping out of my comfort zone and changing my career to something I've always wanted to do and not something I was forced to do. Second, watching my boy catch his first fish while we were camping :-)
    quality time right there...props!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    quality time right there...props!!!
    That kid... does he even lift?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

At the beginning of the summer this happened to my inlaws:

But instead of having a summer full of this:

(Don't get me wrong there has been some of that as you can see, but not much!)

We spent the summer doing this:

I am now pretty good on a wake board. I can jump the wake and land it from never having wake boarded a day in my life before the summer. Pretty good progression for a single summer, but that's to be expected when your father-in-law buys a new boat to cope with losing his house and you spend one day a weekend every weekend on the water! This has been one of the toughest and best summers of my 30 years of life!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    At the beginning of the summer this happened to my inlaws:

But instead of having a summer full of this:

(Don't get me wrong there has been some of that as you can see, but not much!)

We spent the summer doing this:

I am now pretty good on a wake board. I can jump the wake and land it from never having wake boarded a day in my life before the summer. Pretty good progression for a single summer, but that's to be expected when your father-in-law buys a new boat to cope with losing his house and you spend one day a weekend every weekend on the water! This has been one of the toughest and best summers of my 30 years of life!
    one thing for sure....that baby aint gonna sink!!!! good looking family-congrats!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Jesus that life preserver has a HEAD!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Lol! You got that right! Smallest sized coast guard approved life vest I could find. We bought it for her at 4 months and the padding was so thick we couldn't put it on her. Now that she's 6 months it fits well. Although it kind of reminds me of a combination straight jacket neck brace.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Lol!!!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Lecheek....good people.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Leave it to you to beat me to that one.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That kid... does he even lift?
    Haha he does pull up on his bunk bed and is one hell of a golfer
    Independent
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Haha he does pull up on his bunk bed and is one hell of a golfer
    Golfing at an early age. Just like my Dad! Thatta boy! Good times when you get older and he can finally drink alongside you while playing!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Golfing at an early age. Just like my Dad! Thatta boy! Good times when you get older and he can finally drink alongside you while playing!
    Haha I know he's only 4 but the kid seriously one if the best swings at that age I've seen. Not being biased either lol. I hope he sticks with it do t really care either way as long as he loves what he's doing
    Independent
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Real comedians in here.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Weekend Bump! Everyone have a safe holiday weekend.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    That's riiiiiiiighr
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Well where's the fun in that?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have to share the best thing about this summer for me. My 4 year old daughter has Klippel-Feil Syndrome which is a very rare degenerative disorder of the vertebrate in her spine and neck. We see a team of Orthopedic Surgeons in Denver twice a year. We learned last month that she is no longer getting worse, but actually seems to be getting better (her doctors have never seen this happen by the way, they have only seen 3 other cases however) and if her progress continues she will not need to have surgery when she turns 6!! As of Friday she also no longer needs Occupational Therapy and if this continues will no longer have to have Physical Therapy either!! She is a very tough little girl and inspires me each and every day. No matter what negative things I have going on, I just look at her and how tough she is and tell myself that my problems aren't so bad!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reggie, the more I read about you and your family I feel both fortunate and inspired! Brother, my prayers and best wishes to you and your family. You continue to be one of the most inspirational members here at AM.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Reggie, the more I read about you and your family I feel both fortunate and inspired! Brother, my prayers and best wishes to you and your family. You continue to be one of the most inspirational members here at AM.
    Thank you brother, that means more to me than you know!! My poor ladies all have something that they struggle with but with faith and strong will, we seem to get through it all with our heads held high!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I have to share the best thing about this summer for me. My 4 year old daughter has Klippel-Feil Syndrome which is a very rare degenerative disorder of the vertebrate in her spine and neck. We see a team of Orthopedic Surgeons in Denver twice a year. We learned last month that she is no longer getting worse, but actually seems to be getting better (her doctors have never seen this happen by the way, they have only seen 3 other cases however) and if her progress continues she will not need to have surgery when she turns 6!! As of Friday she also no longer needs Occupational Therapy and if this continues will no longer have to have Physical Therapy either!! She is a very tough little girl and inspires me each and every day. No matter what negative things I have going on, I just look at her and how tough she is and tell myself that my problems aren't so bad!!
    That's awesome news!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Family med probs always test your strength. All little kids should just run and play with no worries. Im glad things are looking up.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Recovery is the best news ever.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Thanks fellas!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Recovery is the best news ever.
    Well said
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Damn Reggie, that's good news!!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Damn Reggie, that's good news!!
    Thanks drew!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Lecheek....good people.

agreed!!!!
    Lecheek Nutrition
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.

wow!!! Good to hear she is getting better!!! Hang in there my friend!
    Lecheek Nutrition
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.

Best part of my summer was my 12 weeks of dieting and training. Normally this is just a necessary evil that I force myself through but this summer was different... I had better knowledge if what worked for me, a great girl that was supportive (and "giving" ), as well as a couple of weddings to help keep my mind off te hard days and weekends. Everything just went so smooth and I was feeling like I was in great shape for my race and to 3peat against my college buddies!

... Unfortunately the best part was followed by the worst. I got food poisoning the day if the race and spent most of it running off the course to sht in the woods and/or vomit ha. Finished 15 min behind my buddy and was not a happy camper... Still, it was an awesome experience to see how good support and knowledge can make a hard cut into a good time. Here's a pic if what I was looked like on my way out for race weekend:

Attachment 87388

Can't wait to enjoy the last bit of summer and hopefully start my fall with some new Lecheek products to help reach my next goal!
    I think we have a winner here!!! Hitting both the best AND worst summer story at the same time! PM me your info and pick your poison and we will get it out to you!!!
    Congrats! And sorry bout the food poisoning... MM
    Lecheek Nutrition
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lilfitprincess View Post
    I think we have a winner here!!! Hitting both the best AND worst summer story at the same time! PM me your info and pick your poison and we will get it out to you!!!
    Congrats! And sorry bout the food poisoning... MM
    Woohooo I can't believe it since there were some really great stories in here. Thanks guys! PM Sent...
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Woohooo I can't believe it since there were some really great stories in here. Thanks guys! PM Sent...
    There were some great stories and we thank you all for your submissions.

Lecheek Nutritions 2013 Sunday Nite Football. Be sure to check out our new promo
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Congrats bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Congrats indeed bud :-)
    Independent
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Nice job boon!! Now, what to pick?!?!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Congrats to winnar!!!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Very good win... Do it right
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Nutritions labor day sale on NP
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 08:13 PM
  2. Pick Your Poison
    By OafMister in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 10:21 PM
  3. pick your poison