American Muscle Loggers needed!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    BigMikeC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    297942
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    65.63%

    American Muscle Loggers needed!


    American Muscle has finally made it onto anabolicminds.com! Now it's time to get some product into you guys' hands! Check out our products at americanmuscle.us and let me know what products you would want to log! What I really want is people to look at the ingredients of our products and tell me why they want to log a particular product. Our products are based around cutting edge ingredients like glycine propionyl l carnitine, CDP-choline, berberine, etc. Include all the basic info, age, height, weight, supplement stack, cutting or bulking, log history, etc etc etc.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  2. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just curious but I can't seem to find the ingredient listing on "Havok" and "Muscletest"? Your pre workout "Warpath" includes COP which is something you don't see a lot, sounds like good stuff.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,227
    Rep Power
    7941033
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Wow... Some good looking stuff

    MusclePhyx looks very good, as well as warpath, and havok
    Hows the protein?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Wow... Some good looking stuff

    MusclePhyx looks very good, as well as warpath, and havok
    Hows the protein?
    Lol, you already have some recipes ready to test the protein flavors?
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,227
    Rep Power
    7941033
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Chef bob has recipes like you would not believe. WPI's rise very well, so i could make things in the oven for days.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  6. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    American Muscle has finally made it onto anabolicminds.com! Now it's time to get some product into you guys' hands! Check out our products at americanmuscle.us and let me know what products you would want to log! What I really want is people to look at the ingredients of our products and tell me why they want to log a particular product. Our products are based around cutting edge ingredients like glycine propionyl l carnitine, CDP-choline, berberine, etc. Include all the basic info, age, height, weight, supplement stack, cutting or bulking, log history, etc etc etc.
    Would love to let you know which products id like to log but unfortunately i cant see some of the products.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    47760
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    16.53%

    Hand down would love to try WARPATH


    cutting down natty now and just hit 6 percent bodyfat. Goal is to be sub 5 before end of September. That being said I obviously have a lot of cutting to do with minimal carbs. When I do cardio and lifting in one day I feel it and need the energy to get me through.

    Stats-
    170
    5'7"
    6 percent bodyfat


    Name:  image-208999539.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  742.5 KB

    Had that measured today! Haha



    Name:  image-2907507466.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  345.6 KB

    Me right now

    I like the carnitine at 1 g, too often you see "blends" with far less which IMO is a waste of time.

    Getting this cut that vaso dynamic drive is gonna make me crazy vascular would love to see just how vascular it could make me! I wanna look like my arm is wrapped in wires!!!

    Plus I took a break from stims so
    Getting back to someone rate stim workouts with those beta alaline tingles.. Sign me up!!!!!!!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,227
    Rep Power
    7941033
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Would love to let you know which products id like to log but unfortunately i cant see some of the products.
    This.
    I would really like to test the BCAA Matrix or the protein. (MusclePhyx)
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  9. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This.
    I would really like to test the BCAA Matrix or the protein. (MusclePhyx)
    Same here... Of what I can see though Warpath sounds great and I'm always in for some protein.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  10. Advanced Member
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    654
    Rep Power
    415430
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I would like to log MUSCLEPHYX. I need a good post-workout recovery supplement. I workout 6x per week for 1.30 and really need recovery. Right now I am using karbolyn with a mix of BCAA. It been working good, But the combo is not cheap and I would like a better whole supplement. Your MUSCLEPHYX say it has the Glyco load technology and BCAA and would like to try it out-and compare it to what I been using. I have many logs on AM.

    My stats
    BF uncertain
    5.5
    221
    over 17 years as bber
    Diet spot on and take train very seriously.
    Goal- still cutting but still trying to keep as much mass as possible.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,227
    Rep Power
    7941033
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    I would love to see the other formula's (that cannot be viewed on the webpage) first. But the BCAA looks solid.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  12. New Member
    ALBIE ONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.71%

    Where can it be bought?
  13. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    58106
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    33.62%

    I love warpath and your guys protein isolate is super clean! Used muscletest for my test booster in pct on my halo run.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,227
    Rep Power
    7941033
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by ALBIE ONE View Post
    Where can it be bought?
    This ^^^^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    I love warpath and your guys protein isolate is super clean! Used muscletest for my test booster in pct on my halo run.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  15. Advanced Member
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    654
    Rep Power
    415430
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    The protein looks great too. I love hydrolyzed whey isolate, it tends to get into system very fast.
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    American Muscle has finally made it onto anabolicminds.com! Now it's time to get some product into you guys' hands! Check out our products at americanmuscle.us and let me know what products you would want to log! What I really want is people to look at the ingredients of our products and tell me why they want to log a particular product. Our products are based around cutting edge ingredients like glycine propionyl l carnitine, CDP-choline, berberine, etc. Include all the basic info, age, height, weight, supplement stack, cutting or bulking, log history, etc etc etc.
    took me a minute but i found the ingredient profile for muscletest...never tried bulbine, but fadogia is top notch and macuna is also a nice inclusion...white mushroom button seems to be making a comeback, i know ds tried it in one of their rebound formulas. 3,5 geez this formula has it all...would really like to test drive this bad boy!!!

    age 54-55 next month, married with 3 children and 1 grandkid with another in the oven. i run a flexo die cutter at a box company for a multinational corp. served 6 years u.s navy and studied for 2 years at columban college, olongapo city, philipines. started lifting at age 14 and got really serious about it lifting with udt seals onboard the ike, been lifing every since. also i am a recovering alcoholic, just thought i would throw that in there since i am dammed proud of my 15 years sobriety. one other pertinent fact is i have been on trt for 6 years now-currently 2 packs androgel daily. current weight 202-207, weight flucuates. ive used quite a few supps, mostly stims/pre's and t-boosters, i would really like to see how this compares to other t-boosters i have tried. neither cutting nor bulking, weight is at a good place, but could always tighten up and lose some bf!!!

    ive got a pretty extensive log history, more than a hundred easily!!! summer is winding down and vacations are over so my heaviest ot part of the year is over, i am ready to really focus on the gym!!!

    sorry to ramble, but this product [muscletest] really has my interest!!!

    if you need more info let me know...lol
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  17. New Member
    BigMikeC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    297942
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    65.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Hand down would love to try WARPATH

    cutting down natty now and just hit 6 percent bodyfat. Goal is to be sub 5 before end of September. That being said I obviously have a lot of cutting to do with minimal carbs. When I do cardio and lifting in one day I feel it and need the energy to get me through.

    Stats-
    170
    5'7"
    6 percent bodyfat

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87 303"/>

    Had that measured today! Haha

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87 304"/>

    Me right now

    I like the carnitine at 1 g, too often you see "blends" with far less which IMO is a waste of time.

    Getting this cut that vaso dynamic drive is gonna make me crazy vascular would love to see just how vascular it could make me! I wanna look like my arm is wrapped in wires!!!

    Plus I took a break from stims so
    Getting back to someone rate stim workouts with those beta alaline tingles.. Sign me up!!!!!!!
    Send me your address, email , etc
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  18. New Member
    BigMikeC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    297942
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    65.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    took me a minute but i found the ingredient profile for muscletest...never tried bulbine, but fadogia is top notch and macuna is also a nice inclusion...white mushroom button seems to be making a comeback, i know ds tried it in one of their rebound formulas. 3,5 geez this formula has it all...would really like to test drive this bad boy!!!

    age 54-55 next month, married with 3 children and 1 grandkid with another in the oven. i run a flexo die cutter at a box company for a multinational corp. served 6 years u.s navy and studied for 2 years at columban college, olongapo city, philipines. started lifting at age 14 and got really serious about it lifting with udt seals onboard the ike, been lifing every since. also i am a recovering alcoholic, just thought i would throw that in there since i am dammed proud of my 15 years sobriety. one other pertinent fact is i have been on trt for 6 years now-currently 2 packs androgel daily. current weight 202-207, weight flucuates. ive used quite a few supps, mostly stims/pre's and t-boosters, i would really like to see how this compares to other t-boosters i have tried. neither cutting nor bulking, weight is at a good place, but could always tighten up and lose some bf!!!

    ive got a pretty extensive log history, more than a hundred easily!!! summer is winding down and vacations are over so my heaviest ot part of the year is over, i am ready to really focus on the gym!!!

    sorry to ramble, but this product [muscletest] really has my interest!!!

    if you need more info let me know...lol
    Send me your info, adress, email, etc
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  19. New Member
    BigMikeC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    297942
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    65.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by ALBIE ONE View Post
    Where can it be bought?
    Gnc, max muscle, and Americanmuscle.us and several other retail locations we will have a new updated site up soon as well
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  20. New Member
    BigMikeC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    297942
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    65.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I would love to see the other formula's (that cannot be viewed on the webpage) first. But the BCAA looks solid.
    Send me your info and you can log it. I love the lemon lime. Great recovery from the chelated glutimine. I use it for cell volumizing intra workout myself because of the taurine, citrulline , and glutamine.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  21. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,956
    Rep Power
    1407339
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What would you recxomend stacking with Nirvana? I just bought one two days ago?
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,227
    Rep Power
    7941033
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Send me your info and you can log it. I love the lemon lime. Great recovery from the chelated glutimine. I use it for cell volumizing intra workout myself because of the taurine, citrulline , and glutamine.

    Done.. I cannot wait to give it a crack man. Thank you!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Send me your info, adress, email, etc
    done!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  24. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    American Muscle Loggers needed!


    The Nirvana looks very intriguing to me. I am very interested in the Acetylcholine as mind/muscle connection is a huge factor for me and this ingredient sounds like it promotes an incredible mind/muscle connection!! Of course Choline is a very good ingredient as well!!
    5'10 170
    41 years old
    Currently cutting
    Have been training on and off for over 20 years but have been training 6-7 days a week for the last 18 months and will continue this way until I can no longer lift my arms
    Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs
    Putting Weight Supp with Supp-D
    Those are just a couple of the logs I have done here on AM
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,227
    Rep Power
    7941033
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    What would you recxomend stacking with Nirvana? I just bought one two days ago?
    That would be one epic log. where did you order?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  26. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214339
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    34.7%

    Sent in my application by just emailing you Big MIKE!!!!!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  27. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,956
    Rep Power
    1407339
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    That would be one epic log. where did you order?
    From their site
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    been doing a little more research on muscletest....man, i can't wait to run this stuff!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  29. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,420
    Rep Power
    3252505
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I have a bottle of nirvana and a tub of warpath, any suggestions to add and make this stack ridiculous?
  30. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    47760
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    16.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    I have a bottle of nirvana and a tub of warpath, any suggestions to add and make this stack ridiculous?
    Meth
  31. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,420
    Rep Power
    3252505
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post

    Meth
    On it
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,227
    Rep Power
    7941033
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Meth
    Get that meth BCAA brother, would be a legit addition i agree.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  33. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,420
    Rep Power
    3252505
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Get that meth BCAA brother, would be a legit addition i agree.
    maybe another nirvana then
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    maybe another nirvana then
    all nirvana's are good nirvana's......with or without kirk cobain....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  35. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Interesting....
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    still waiting on muscletest...man, i was really hoping it would come today!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  37. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214339
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    34.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still waiting on muscletest...man, i was really hoping it would come today!!!!
    Waiting on my banish and exile!! Very excited.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,227
    Rep Power
    7941033
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Cant wait either!!!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    i think today will be today.....stupid mail doesn't come until around 6pm.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,227
    Rep Power
    7941033
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think today will be today.....stupid mail doesn't come until around 6pm.
    same
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Needs Testers For Shred Matrix
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 12:38 PM
  3. Muscle Pharm Needs Assault Testers!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 08:33 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 06:12 AM
  5. Muscle Tear- Need Help........
    By ltyson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in