American Muscle Loggers needed!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Sent in my application by just emailing you Big MIKE!!!!!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    That would be one epic log. where did you order?
    From their site
    •   
       


  3. been doing a little more research on muscletest....man, i can't wait to run this stuff!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. I have a bottle of nirvana and a tub of warpath, any suggestions to add and make this stack ridiculous?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    I have a bottle of nirvana and a tub of warpath, any suggestions to add and make this stack ridiculous?
    Meth
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post

    Meth
    On it
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Meth
    Get that meth BCAA brother, would be a legit addition i agree.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Get that meth BCAA brother, would be a legit addition i agree.
    maybe another nirvana then

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    maybe another nirvana then
    all nirvana's are good nirvana's......with or without kirk cobain....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Interesting....
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. still waiting on muscletest...man, i was really hoping it would come today!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still waiting on muscletest...man, i was really hoping it would come today!!!!
    Waiting on my banish and exile!! Very excited.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Cant wait either!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. i think today will be today.....stupid mail doesn't come until around 6pm.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think today will be today.....stupid mail doesn't come until around 6pm.
    same
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    same
    they changed our route and carrier...used to get mail around 11am. it really sucks to wait all day just to be disappointed if something doesn't come-i freaking hate that!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    they changed our route and carrier...used to get mail around 11am. it really sucks to wait all day just to be disappointed if something doesn't come-i freaking hate that!!!!
    More motivation to crush your workout the next day.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    More motivation to crush your workout the next day.
    absolutely....or just go down to basement and kill the heavy bag!!!!

    guess you didn't get anything today?

    it's 5 oclock here, mail should be here within the next hour....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    absolutely....or just go down to basement and kill the heavy bag!!!!

    guess you didn't get anything today?

    it's 5 oclock here, mail should be here within the next hour....
    My main comes about your time bro. not here.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    My main comes about your time bro. not here.
    looks like nada again for today....damn!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Nothing...
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Meth
    Muscletest homie!! its got bulbine and fandogia and is probably the strongest test booster I've come across. https://americanmuscle.us/facts/muscle-test#
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post

    Muscletest homie!! its got bulbine and fandogia and is probably the strongest test booster I've come across. https://americanmuscle.us/facts/muscle-test#
    Miiiiike please respond to my message and get me updated!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

  24. nothing so far today.....anyone else get anything today?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. hey mike....this coming usps/fed ex or ups?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Needs Testers For Shred Matrix
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 11:38 AM
  3. Muscle Pharm Needs Assault Testers!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 07:33 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:12 AM
  5. Muscle Tear- Need Help........
    By ltyson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Log in
Log in