LAST CALL >> DEAL of a LIFETIME on Jack3d, VERSA-1 & more! - AnabolicMinds.com

LAST CALL >> DEAL of a LIFETIME on Jack3d, VERSA-1 & more!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LAST CALL >> DEAL of a LIFETIME on Jack3d, VERSA-1 & more!

USPLabs The Anabolic Jack3d Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount The Anabolic Jack3d Stack Supplements

//LAST CALL >>> $39.99//

<<Once in a LIFETIME deal on the Anabolic Jack3d® Stack >>
    Available ONLY from NutraPlanet.com!!!

USPlabs Jack3d Advanced
    Advanced Taste. Advanced Feel. Advanced Performance.
    High Energy Pre-Exercise Augmentation System
    Exclusive “Nitrate Blast” Formula
    Our Strongest Formula Ever!

VERSA-1™
    Patent Pending Anabolic Breakthrough!
    One Capsule Per Day
    Full 30 Day Cycle In Each Bottle
    Incredible Real-World User Feedback
    Stacks Terrifically With Jack3d, Modern BCAA+™ and TEST Powder!

Plus FREE STUFF >>> a 3-in-1 Shaker, 2 OxyELITE Protein™ Samples, & 2 Modern BCAA+™ Samples!
    Check out NutraPlanet.com NOW to secure your ANABOLIC JACK3D STACK!
    //ENDING SOON - $39.99//

We want to celebrate the ONCE in a LIFETIME deal by hooking you up the the hottest stack available - The Anabolic Jack3d Stack!

How to enter? Let's do this!

LAST CHANCE for the ONCE in a LIFETIME deal...

What is your LIFETIME goal in training?

Where do you want to be in 10, 20, 50 years?

What will your life Squat, Bench, Deadlift PR's be?

>>>ENTER NOW<<<

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win!
    We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL Anabolic Jack3d Stack! Get ready to feel the power!

Five (5) winners will be selected on 8/28/13. Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

USPLabs The Anabolic Jack3d Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount The Anabolic Jack3d Stack Supplements
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My goal in training is to first of all STAY HEALTHY, while i love training heavy, form needs to stay in check because we dont want to be crippled as we age and grow up. Next my goal is to be competitive middle weight, being around 5'6-5'7 i need to fill out my frame to take advantage of my height to be competitive in this weight class, by adding size, training hard, and making myself LOOK like a bodybuilder on stage as i fill out my frame for future shows that i do (i have done 2) especially after competing in Collegiate Nationals and stepping up against the big dogs in a national level show. In the mean time i want to make sure i break a 500 deadlift, 500 squat, and 375-400 pound bench which i am not far from.

10 years - a full time job and be in another 2-3 shows at least
    20 years - Healthy and still competing while also maintaining my full time teaching job
    50 years - I will be into my 70's so still training and having fun and most of all still healthy and have no joint/bone problems from long term weight lifting while having grand children and a very happy family in general. a true father and grandfather.

Bench - 425-450
    Squat - 500-550
    Deadlift 500-550

All while being in the 180-195/200 pound range.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. NEVER stop improving. I think there is always more weight and always new accomplishments.
    And I want to keep myself healthy and fit to watch my kids have kids, and then watch my grandkids have kids, then we can all take Jack3d and lift together!!
    Seriously though, I want to be here for my family as long as possible.

10 years- Working as a PA at a Trauma Center, Still lifting, and competing.
    20 years- Still lifting, still a PA, probably not competing anymore, getting ready for retirement and open my own Gym.
    50 years- LIFTING. retired and running my gym, watching my kids and grandkids workout and compete, PLAY, HUNT, FISH

Squat- Well, these hips are a little shaky, so I am going to lowball a bit- 375
    Bench- 450
    Deadlift- 700 (SRS)
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Lifetime goal- simple: remain fit, healthy and active throughout my life. My family has awful history and genetics from both sides (paternal -cardiac cripples, heart attacks everywhere; maternal-diabetics) so I plan to keep these at bay by keeping ahead of my genetic flaws.

10 yrs- full time manager in my current engineering field. I'd still like to be in very athletic shape and able to play any sports with friends and family.

20 yrs- thinking about retiring ha. Hopefully with a nice family of my own, my car still a classic, and good health.

50yrs- still alive? Ha. Retired, enjoying life, family, and friends. Still healthy and active enough to do and go anywhere I want.

Bench/squat/deadlift: I've never been overly strong and lift more for aesthetics so nothing too crazy- 275/350/400
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome promo here!!!!

Great apps guys, keep them rolling in :-)
    Independent
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Plenty of time to get your entries in BUT that doesn't mean you should wait! Only a few so far? Come on, let's get this thing going!

Does anyone have big, I mean really big lifetime goals? For example setting a world record in powerlifting or winning an Olympia? My lifetime goal is to win a Physique Olympia. That's a bold statement from where I'm at now, but in time I think it's possible.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Plenty of time to get your entries in BUT that doesn't mean you should wait! Only a few so far? Come on, let's get this thing going!

Does anyone have big, I mean really big lifetime goals? For example setting a world record in powerlifting or winning an Olympia? My lifetime goal is to win a Physique Olympia. That's a bold statement from where I'm at now, but in time I think it's possible.
    I like it! You definitely could do it.
    Truthfully, anyone can do or be anything! It just matters how bad you want it! And what you will do to get it!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My lifetime goal is to be an olympic sprinter and hopefully take home a few medals!!! I love weightlifting and it is very beneficial to my sport. I've recently been looking into the mind-muscle connection a little deeper to help with my technique. I heard about versa 1 a few months back but money has been a little tight and i couldn't afford it. I've also never even tried OG Jack3d out of DMAA fear but this new formula looks enticing.

10 years from now i hope to be closing the end of a hall of fame sprinting career

20 years from now i hope to be a sprint coach at a big D1 university producing other athletes of olympic caliber.

50 years from now i would like to still be around the sport that i love and have youth centers that encourage kids to stay fit.

Squat: 450+
    Deadlift:500+
    Bench:315+
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    My lifetime goal is to be an olympic sprinter and hopefully take home a few medals!!! I love weightlifting and it is very beneficial to my sport. I've recently been looking into the mind-muscle connection a little deeper to help with my technique. I heard about versa 1 a few months back but money has been a little tight and i couldn't afford it. I've also never even tried OG Jack3d out of DMAA fear but this new formula looks enticing.

10 years from now i hope to be closing the end of a hall of fame sprinting career

20 years from now i hope to be a sprint coach at a big D1 university producing other athletes of olympic caliber.

50 years from now i would like to still be around the sport that i love and have youth centers that encourage kids to stay fit.

Good goals, keep pushing!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like it Classy!!! You can do it for sure.

Mine is to qualify for a national show (physique). Im going to get my big three total to around 1300-1400 lbs. I would also like to take over the commercial real estate market here.

Lofty goals yes but attainable, you know it.

Lets see those apps :-)
    Independent
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post

Awesome bud!
    Independent
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I like it Classy!!! You can do it for sure.

Mine is to qualify for a national show (physique). Im going to get my big three total to around 1300-1400 lbs. I would also like to take over the commercial real estate market here.

Lofty goals yes but attainable, you know it.

Lets see those apps :-)
    Definitely attainable... Get it!
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hell yeah I want world records!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hell yeah I want world records!
    You are going to get em Jim
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are some huge goals in here! Let's see some more!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Who's up early working towards their goals?

Great entries so far. Good luck everyone!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Bout time we get apps in here....

I at least want to compete in another 3-5 shows in the next 5-6 years... Just wanted to add that, once i grow into a middle i cant wait to smash the stage.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

10, 20 years i just wanna be the best i can fitness wise and never go back to the obese 245 lbs i was at 5~8. 50 years, well ill be 86 so alive and healthy i think would be a great goal.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

The fact that everyone in here puts their health and priority #1 on every list shows that nobody is here to try and be the alphamale, but enjoy the lifestyle and enjoy enhacing their body everyday utilizing USP labs products.

That is priority!
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The fact that everyone in here puts their health and priority #1 on every list shows that nobody is here to try and be the alphamale, but enjoy the lifestyle and enjoy enhacing their body everyday utilizing USP labs products.

That is priority!
    Very true, excellent point....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

I want to be Alpha lol JK @ Solution

I would like to hit and exceed the PR's of

Squat 400
    Bench 325
    Dead lift 550

10yrs (42) be in better health/ shape then now.
    20yrs (52) I will have already out lived my father so probably be more focused on health.
    50yrs (82) alive and able to take care of myself lol but with my health issues that would be an accomplishment.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

My lifetime goal is to hit around 225 and be around 7-8% bf or as lean as I can get! I was always the fat kid growing up and I never want to do that again.

Another goal I have is to not get injured. Because I know that really can throw someone off

Squat 400+
    Bench 400+
    Deadlifts 700+

In 10 years I hope to be a pharmacist and starting a family
    20 years still doing that and training
    50 years. Be retired and training, have my kids gone
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  23. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I see some great goals in here!

More props to team USPlabs for another generous promotion
    Current Log:

804’s cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I want to be Alpha lol JK @ Solution

I would like to hit and exceed the PR's of

Squat 400
    Bench 325
    Dead lift 550

10yrs (42) be in better health/ shape then now.
    20yrs (52) I will have already out lived my father so probably be more focused on health.
    50yrs (82) alive and able to take care of myself lol but with my health issues that would be an accomplishment.
    And you are ?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

And you are ?
    Not really. I'd be happy getting to Beta at this point.

Just want to say thanks to USP Labs I alway find these types of thread motivating.

One more goal I've been working at setting PR in my clean to press.
    Short term goal : my body weight ( just under 200)
    Long term : 300
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Not really. I'd be happy getting to Beta at this point.

Just want to say thanks to USP Labs I alway find these types of thread motivating.

One more goal I've been working at setting PR in my clean to press.
    Short term goal : my body weight ( just under 200)
    Long term : 300
    Lol i just playing with ya bro
    Short goal is to get to 195-200 lean in offseason so i can begin prep.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lifetime goals for lifts:

Squat 600
    Deadlift 600+
    Bench 500

My yearly goals have changed. I would just like to be in the best physical shape to give my all to my children and eventually grandchildren. Joints are starting to hurt like crazy and I'm only 28 so I am hoping I don't breakdown in 30 years lol.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Sweet DEAL!!!!

My life time goal for training is to one day do an IronMan Triathlon and complete it! I still want to be able to do them into my 50s god willing

10years: graduated with my masters degree and hold down a good career in biomedical engineering!
    20 years: I have no idea
    50 years: hopefully retired and enjoying life

Squat: 500
    Bench: 350
    Deadlift: 600
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Keep it rolling fellas.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lifetime goals for lifts:

Squat 600
    Deadlift 600+
    Bench 500

My yearly goals have changed. I would just like to be in the best physical shape to give my all to my children and eventually grandchildren. Joints are starting to hurt like crazy and I'm only 28 so I am hoping I don't breakdown in 30 years lol.
    Yeah man, joint pain sucks. Try Super Cissus RX. This has helped me greatly. I take 3-4 grams per day
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Yeah man, joint pain sucks. Try Super Cissus RX. This has helped me greatly. I take 3-4 grams per day
    Thanks man. I Def will bc it Is needed.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm glad to hear that it's helped man. SuperCissus® has been a lifesaver for me and I wouldn't be doing much lifting without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Thanks man. I Def will bc it Is needed.
    I highly recommend it bud.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Well.. Got a lot closer to one of my life goals and a full time job! just got a call for a 2nd interview that was based off 20 people who applied for the job now down to 3! Hopefully i land my full time teaching gig!!!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Well.. Got a lot closer to one of my life goals and a full time job! just got a call for a 2nd interview that was based off 20 people who applied for the job now down to 3! Hopefully i land my full time teaching gig!!!
    Great news, I know you've been hoping for that second interview for a while. I'm sure you'll do great
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Excellent news Bob. What are you going to be teaching?
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Great news, I know you've been hoping for that second interview for a while. I'm sure you'll do great
    Excellent news Bob. What are you going to be teaching?
    I am a business educator major with a minor in economics. its for a middle school business education position.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I called it by the old name.
    It's actually called SuperCissus, not Super Cissus Rx.
    Everybody knew what I meant though!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I am a business educator major with a minor in economics. its for a middle school business education position.
    Good luck bro. I think you would make good teacher. You have to add in some nutritional and fitness advice as well, just a little. Kids these days...
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Good luck bro. I think you would make good teacher. You have to add in some nutritional and fitness advice as well, just a little. Kids these days...
    thanks man! Big day tomorrow!!!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My lifetime goal in training is mainly to stay healthy, keep myself looking and feeling young and with a body of a twenty year old. Just want to be a big physical specimen that scares my daughter boyfriends away.

In 10 years I hope to be healthy and still married with a healthy family and completely out of debt and financial better and a proud father of a college graduate.
    20 years, I want the same as above but I want some grand kids from a son a law that will respect and treasure my daughter.
    50 years, I hope I am still alive and retired and all my family is healthy. Mostly I hope that I was a great testimony to my family as a husband, Dad and grandfather.

Squat: 400+
    Deadlift: 500+
    Bench:365+
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deal of The Day?
    By TexasTitan in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 04:25 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 11:12 AM
  3. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM