LAST CALL >> DEAL of a LIFETIME on Jack3d, VERSA-1 & more!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

USPLabs The Anabolic Jack3d Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount The Anabolic Jack3d Stack Supplements

//LAST CALL >>> $39.99//

<<Once in a LIFETIME deal on the Anabolic Jack3d® Stack >>
Available ONLY from NutraPlanet.com!!!

USPlabs Jack3d Advanced
Advanced Taste. Advanced Feel. Advanced Performance.
High Energy Pre-Exercise Augmentation System
Exclusive “Nitrate Blast” Formula
Our Strongest Formula Ever!

VERSA-1™
Patent Pending Anabolic Breakthrough!
One Capsule Per Day
Full 30 Day Cycle In Each Bottle
Incredible Real-World User Feedback
Stacks Terrifically With Jack3d, Modern BCAA+™ and TEST Powder!

Plus FREE STUFF >>> a 3-in-1 Shaker, 2 OxyELITE Protein™ Samples, & 2 Modern BCAA+™ Samples!
Check out NutraPlanet.com NOW to secure your ANABOLIC JACK3D STACK!
//ENDING SOON - $39.99//

We want to celebrate the ONCE in a LIFETIME deal by hooking you up the the hottest stack available - The Anabolic Jack3d Stack!

How to enter? Let's do this!

LAST CHANCE for the ONCE in a LIFETIME deal...

What is your LIFETIME goal in training?

Where do you want to be in 10, 20, 50 years?

What will your life Squat, Bench, Deadlift PR's be?

>>>ENTER NOW<<<

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win!
We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL Anabolic Jack3d Stack! Get ready to feel the power!

Five (5) winners will be selected on 8/28/13. Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

USPLabs The Anabolic Jack3d Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount The Anabolic Jack3d Stack Supplements

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

My goal in training is to first of all STAY HEALTHY, while i love training heavy, form needs to stay in check because we dont want to be crippled as we age and grow up. Next my goal is to be competitive middle weight, being around 5'6-5'7 i need to fill out my frame to take advantage of my height to be competitive in this weight class, by adding size, training hard, and making myself LOOK like a bodybuilder on stage as i fill out my frame for future shows that i do (i have done 2) especially after competing in Collegiate Nationals and stepping up against the big dogs in a national level show. In the mean time i want to make sure i break a 500 deadlift, 500 squat, and 375-400 pound bench which i am not far from.

10 years - a full time job and be in another 2-3 shows at least
20 years - Healthy and still competing while also maintaining my full time teaching job
50 years - I will be into my 70's so still training and having fun and most of all still healthy and have no joint/bone problems from long term weight lifting while having grand children and a very happy family in general. a true father and grandfather.

Bench - 425-450
Squat - 500-550
Deadlift 500-550

All while being in the 180-195/200 pound range.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. NEVER stop improving. I think there is always more weight and always new accomplishments.
And I want to keep myself healthy and fit to watch my kids have kids, and then watch my grandkids have kids, then we can all take Jack3d and lift together!!
Seriously though, I want to be here for my family as long as possible.

10 years- Working as a PA at a Trauma Center, Still lifting, and competing.
20 years- Still lifting, still a PA, probably not competing anymore, getting ready for retirement and open my own Gym.
50 years- LIFTING. retired and running my gym, watching my kids and grandkids workout and compete, PLAY, HUNT, FISH

Squat- Well, these hips are a little shaky, so I am going to lowball a bit- 375
Bench- 450
Deadlift- 700 (SRS)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Lifetime goal- simple: remain fit, healthy and active throughout my life. My family has awful history and genetics from both sides (paternal -cardiac cripples, heart attacks everywhere; maternal-diabetics) so I plan to keep these at bay by keeping ahead of my genetic flaws.

10 yrs- full time manager in my current engineering field. I'd still like to be in very athletic shape and able to play any sports with friends and family.

20 yrs- thinking about retiring ha. Hopefully with a nice family of my own, my car still a classic, and good health.

50yrs- still alive? Ha. Retired, enjoying life, family, and friends. Still healthy and active enough to do and go anywhere I want.

Bench/squat/deadlift: I've never been overly strong and lift more for aesthetics so nothing too crazy- 275/350/400

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Awesome promo here!!!!

Great apps guys, keep them rolling in :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of time to get your entries in BUT that doesn't mean you should wait! Only a few so far? Come on, let's get this thing going!

Does anyone have big, I mean really big lifetime goals? For example setting a world record in powerlifting or winning an Olympia? My lifetime goal is to win a Physique Olympia. That's a bold statement from where I'm at now, but in time I think it's possible.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of time to get your entries in BUT that doesn't mean you should wait! Only a few so far? Come on, let's get this thing going!

Does anyone have big, I mean really big lifetime goals? For example setting a world record in powerlifting or winning an Olympia? My lifetime goal is to win a Physique Olympia. That's a bold statement from where I'm at now, but in time I think it's possible.
I like it! You definitely could do it.
Truthfully, anyone can do or be anything! It just matters how bad you want it! And what you will do to get it!!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
My lifetime goal is to be an olympic sprinter and hopefully take home a few medals!!! I love weightlifting and it is very beneficial to my sport. I've recently been looking into the mind-muscle connection a little deeper to help with my technique. I heard about versa 1 a few months back but money has been a little tight and i couldn't afford it. I've also never even tried OG Jack3d out of DMAA fear but this new formula looks enticing.

10 years from now i hope to be closing the end of a hall of fame sprinting career

20 years from now i hope to be a sprint coach at a big D1 university producing other athletes of olympic caliber.

50 years from now i would like to still be around the sport that i love and have youth centers that encourage kids to stay fit.

Squat: 450+
Deadlift:500+
Bench:315+

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My lifetime goal is to be an olympic sprinter and hopefully take home a few medals!!! I love weightlifting and it is very beneficial to my sport. I've recently been looking into the mind-muscle connection a little deeper to help with my technique. I heard about versa 1 a few months back but money has been a little tight and i couldn't afford it. I've also never even tried OG Jack3d out of DMAA fear but this new formula looks enticing.

10 years from now i hope to be closing the end of a hall of fame sprinting career

20 years from now i hope to be a sprint coach at a big D1 university producing other athletes of olympic caliber.

50 years from now i would like to still be around the sport that i love and have youth centers that encourage kids to stay fit.

Good goals, keep pushing!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

I like it Classy!!! You can do it for sure.

Mine is to qualify for a national show (physique). Im going to get my big three total to around 1300-1400 lbs. I would also like to take over the commercial real estate market here.

Lofty goals yes but attainable, you know it.

Lets see those apps :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Awesome bud!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it Classy!!! You can do it for sure.

Mine is to qualify for a national show (physique). Im going to get my big three total to around 1300-1400 lbs. I would also like to take over the commercial real estate market here.

Lofty goals yes but attainable, you know it.

Lets see those apps :)
Definitely attainable... Get it!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hell yeah I want world records!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some huge goals in here! Let's see some more!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's up early working towards their goals?

Great entries so far. Good luck everyone!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bout time we get apps in here....

I at least want to compete in another 3-5 shows in the next 5-6 years... Just wanted to add that, once i grow into a middle i cant wait to smash the stage.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
10, 20 years i just wanna be the best i can fitness wise and never go back to the obese 245 lbs i was at 5~8. 50 years, well ill be 86 so alive and healthy i think would be a great goal.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The fact that everyone in here puts their health and priority #1 on every list shows that nobody is here to try and be the alphamale, but enjoy the lifestyle and enjoy enhacing their body everyday utilizing USP labs products.

That is priority!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fact that everyone in here puts their health and priority #1 on every list shows that nobody is here to try and be the alphamale, but enjoy the lifestyle and enjoy enhacing their body everyday utilizing USP labs products.

That is priority!
Very true, excellent point....

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I want to be Alpha lol JK @ Solution

I would like to hit and exceed the PR's of

Squat 400
Bench 325
Dead lift 550

10yrs (42) be in better health/ shape then now.
20yrs (52) I will have already out lived my father so probably be more focused on health.
50yrs (82) alive and able to take care of myself lol but with my health issues that would be an accomplishment.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
My lifetime goal is to hit around 225 and be around 7-8% bf or as lean as I can get! I was always the fat kid growing up and I never want to do that again.

Another goal I have is to not get injured. Because I know that really can throw someone off

Squat 400+
Bench 400+
Deadlifts 700+

In 10 years I hope to be a pharmacist and starting a family
20 years still doing that and training
50 years. Be retired and training, have my kids gone

Awards
  • Established
I see some great goals in here!

More props to team USPlabs for another generous promotion

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to be Alpha lol JK @ Solution

I would like to hit and exceed the PR's of

Squat 400
Bench 325
Dead lift 550

10yrs (42) be in better health/ shape then now.
20yrs (52) I will have already out lived my father so probably be more focused on health.
50yrs (82) alive and able to take care of myself lol but with my health issues that would be an accomplishment.
And you are :)?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
And you are :)?
Not really. I'd be happy getting to Beta at this point.

Just want to say thanks to USP Labs I alway find these types of thread motivating.

One more goal I've been working at setting PR in my clean to press.
Short term goal : my body weight ( just under 200)
Long term : 300

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not really. I'd be happy getting to Beta at this point.

Just want to say thanks to USP Labs I alway find these types of thread motivating.

One more goal I've been working at setting PR in my clean to press.
Short term goal : my body weight ( just under 200)
Long term : 300
Lol i just playing with ya bro
Short goal is to get to 195-200 lean in offseason so i can begin prep.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Lifetime goals for lifts:

Squat 600
Deadlift 600+
Bench 500

My yearly goals have changed. I would just like to be in the best physical shape to give my all to my children and eventually grandchildren. Joints are starting to hurt like crazy and I'm only 28 so I am hoping I don't breakdown in 30 years lol.

KillatREX

KillatREX

Awards
Sweet DEAL!!!!

My life time goal for training is to one day do an IronMan Triathlon and complete it! I still want to be able to do them into my 50s god willing

10years: graduated with my masters degree and hold down a good career in biomedical engineering!
20 years: I have no idea
50 years: hopefully retired and enjoying life

Squat: 500
Bench: 350
Deadlift: 600

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lifetime goals for lifts:

Squat 600
Deadlift 600+
Bench 500

My yearly goals have changed. I would just like to be in the best physical shape to give my all to my children and eventually grandchildren. Joints are starting to hurt like crazy and I'm only 28 so I am hoping I don't breakdown in 30 years lol.
Yeah man, joint pain sucks. Try Super Cissus RX. This has helped me greatly. I take 3-4 grams per day

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man, joint pain sucks. Try Super Cissus RX. This has helped me greatly. I take 3-4 grams per day

I'm glad to hear that it's helped man. SuperCissus® has been a lifesaver for me and I wouldn't be doing much lifting without it.

Thanks man. I Def will bc it Is needed.
I highly recommend it bud.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well.. Got a lot closer to one of my life goals and a full time job! just got a call for a 2nd interview that was based off 20 people who applied for the job now down to 3! Hopefully i land my full time teaching gig!!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well.. Got a lot closer to one of my life goals and a full time job! just got a call for a 2nd interview that was based off 20 people who applied for the job now down to 3! Hopefully i land my full time teaching gig!!!
Great news, I know you've been hoping for that second interview for a while. I'm sure you'll do great

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent news Bob. What are you going to be teaching?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I called it by the old name.
It's actually called SuperCissus, not Super Cissus Rx.
Everybody knew what I meant though!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a business educator major with a minor in economics. its for a middle school business education position.
Good luck bro. I think you would make good teacher. You have to add in some nutritional and fitness advice as well, just a little. Kids these days...

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
My lifetime goal in training is mainly to stay healthy, keep myself looking and feeling young and with a body of a twenty year old. Just want to be a big physical specimen that scares my daughter boyfriends away.:)

In 10 years I hope to be healthy and still married with a healthy family and completely out of debt and financial better and a proud father of a college graduate.
20 years, I want the same as above but I want some grand kids from a son a law that will respect and treasure my daughter.
50 years, I hope I am still alive and retired and all my family is healthy. Mostly I hope that I was a great testimony to my family as a husband, Dad and grandfather.

Squat: 400+
Deadlift: 500+
Bench:365+

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Woo woo can't wait! :fingers crossed:

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OOOhhhhhh SHiZZLE!!!

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established

My life time goal in training is to step on stage one day and show what I've been busting my ass for in and out of the gym. This goal will be sooner then later. My overall lifetime goal though is to live a healthy life. Diabetes runs in my family and I see how much it affects my father and grandparents. I want I be around many years for my family and I know keeping I the gym will help me live my life. I also want to be around to help others life a healthy life.

I want to be even further in my career and as stated before I want to be around for my family. I currently do not have any children right now but my wife and I are currently trying. :)

I want to be healthy and watch my kids grow up an be successful as well as eventually be that proud parent and then grandparent.

Squat would want around the 450 mark
Bench around the 350 mark
Deadlift around the 500 mark.

I want to set realistic goals for myself being only 170 lbs. and not doing anything crazy where I could end up injuring myself and put myself way behind and off track.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Where would I be in 10, 20, 50 years? Change is the only constant in life. There will always be people that blame one physical aspect as to why they "couldn't" do change this or that, and this is the biggest problem when it comes to physical health, fitness and appearance, but then there are those that take this leap of faith on a process. Big people that weigh 400 lbs or those are that 5'5 but that bench 200 lbs, or anybody that's considered the average and anybody that is within basketballl playing height will tell you they all achieved a physical goal because of their mentality and not necessarily held back by their genetics. So where would I envision seeing myself in ..?

-10-years--Nobody in my family has ever had a six pack, and there are 4th cousins that I've never met, who probably also don't have a six pack. Being the only person with this ability and drive to get one, would be a great achievement for myself that would set me apart from my family and relatives. It'd be a personal goal just to say that I do.

--Aesthetic goals: vascular physique that makes guys mire and chicks flock to me.--While not a competitive bodybuilder, I'd like some personal goals I can lay claim to: Being 180 lbs and having a 1RM 340 bench, 440 deadlift, 70+ pullups in a row, 200 pushups. 5-9% bodyfat. Finishing a marathon which is symbolic of finishing my career at that time.

-20 years - -and owning a business or being a business partner making moves, with all personal reps already accomplished.

-50 years - -Still breathing and great stories of struggle, perserverance and a life changed but my values and qualities made better. Being a leader amongst men and looked up to. Still looking aesthetic, that I can say I did it with the best chicks I could and lived a good life with no regrets.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
today is the day ;)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOhhhhhh SHiZZLE!!!
That reminds me of a joke!
I know it is kind of cheezy, but I have been laughing at it for over a decade.

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

For Drizzle!!

:) If you don't get it, then you really don't know Snoop Dogg from back then.