LeCheek Nutrition needs a logger for TX3

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. LeCheek Nutrition needs a logger for TX3


    I will be selecting one person to log this excellent product. Selection will be made on Monday 8/19 so if you are interested let me know by posting in the thread ASAP. T-X3 by LeCheek Nutrition begins with a high dose of Arimistane at 50 mg. Than we have Fenugreek Seed Extract at 300 mg, and finally D-Aspartic with 3200 mg dose for each serving. You can take 6 capsules at once with a meal or spread them throughout the day; recommended 6 capsules with a morning meal and do not exceed 12 capsules in a 24 hour period. This will be the eye catching natural testosterone booster of the year! With a synergistic profile, at effective doses, T-X3 is bound to bring you the quality results that you will see and feel dramatically, looking your best and helping you achieve your goals!


  2. Is there a picture of the product?
    •   
       


  3. Is there a post cycle on this that you need to take after cycle?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Is there a post cycle on this that you need to take after cycle?
    Recommended PCT
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 944
Size:  21.1 KB
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  5. I would but I'm sure the pct wouldn't be included right?

  6. Ummm I think this is a testbooster, nice one at that. No need for PCT, I could be wrong but I don't think so.

    Now you'd use it for PCT with AD3

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Ummm I think this is a testbooster, nice one at that. No need for PCT, I could be wrong but I don't think so.

    Now you'd use it for PCT with AD3
    Lol man I'm lost you lost me with AD3 and you said PCT what is that? Sorry go my lack of knowledge with this anabolic stuff, it's not a prohormone is it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post

    Lol man I'm lost you lost me with AD3 and you said PCT what is that? Sorry go my lack of knowledge with this anabolic stuff, it's not a prohormone is it
    AD3 is another Lecheek product. These aren't exogenous hormones. No PCT

    You live for these company promotions huh
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. No I'm not running any promo sir

  10. How is someone that thick...

  11. Sorry about the no pic hes trying to get his post count upLecheek Nutrition T-X3 (180 Caps): Discount T-X3 SupplementsName:  537388_519965061374873_2005133140_n.png
Views: 953
Size:  189.7 KB
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  12. And incase you don't follow the link

    Name:  image-2603997634.jpg
Views: 1010
Size:  105.7 KB

  13. Wouldn't this work well during pct after a cycle?

  14. Count me out of this

  15. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Count me out of this

    Why?. Isn't this stuff "clutch"?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why?. Isn't this stuff "clutch"?
    I'm sure it is clutch but i just don't like being accused of stuff anyways i'm waiting for the response on a different sup and i was only interested in this product but i looked up the info and not to thrilled.

  17. Wtf is "clutch"

  18. Looks like a solid promo! I love the combo of Arimistane and Full dose of DAA.

  19. Looks like a great all-in-one. How do I use the Smarties though, is that a PCT?
    BOARD TYRANT

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Looks like a great all-in-one. How do I use the Smarties though, is that a PCT?
    Anal only on the smarties. Those things are hard core.

  21. Massive reps already in this thread. Nicely done gents!
    BOARD TYRANT

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Looks like a great all-in-one. How do I use the Smarties though, is that a PCT?
    The number 1 recommend PCT by dentist. But I prefer to crush them and snort them up my nose. But seriously look like a solid T-booster/Pct
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  23. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    The number 1 recommend PCT by dentist. But I prefer to crush them and snort them up my nose. But seriously look like a solid T-booster/Pct
    I was looking to add this to my pct after aas cycle. Wouldnt that work?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I was looking to add this to my pct after aas cycle. Wouldnt that work?
    Definitely, but if your going to run a cycle longer then 18 wks I'd throw in a week of gum drops just to be safe

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  12.8 KB
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

    Definitely, but if your going to run a cycle longer then 18 wks I'd throw in a week of gum drops just to be safe

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87 085"/>
    I am interested in this product for sure. Good thing my cycle was only 14wks. I still might want to get gum drops tho. Are they like cheque drops just sweeter?

  26. Getting deep in here

  27. I'll bite. Assuming this can go to Canada.

    Could be interesting. I've tried test boosters before, didn't really do much.

    Can log pre and post levels (blood work, etc).

  28. please pick me for this! I'm def the most deserving to be a test pig.

    thank you!

  29. Whats with all the shenanigans in here? US only sorry.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Whats with all the shenanigans in here? US only sorry.
    I dunno but I've seen these same fangs in other threads.

    Great testbooster log opp not sure why there is not more apps.

  31. If none others are going to app in here I will. I've been wanting to try this for a while.


    What's the recommended use of DAA? Do you have to cycle off every 60 days?

  32. I'd sign up if I could but can't right now solid looking profile though.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    If none others are going to app in here I will. I've been wanting to try this for a while.


    What's the recommended use of DAA? Do you have to cycle off every 60 days?
    DAA rec is 3grams so its a full serving of DAA in 6 pills. ( I believe I read that correctly)
    Also I think the Gum drops need to be administered by this guy to be effective
    Name:  unicorn_man.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  17.2 KB
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  34. is this still open?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    is this still open?
    Sure is

  36. Been cutting for a good bit now, around 6.5 percent bodyfat, and my goal is to be under 5 for tomorrowWorld (big ass concert coming up) and in going as Conan. My diet is spot on but I'm at a loss for supps.

    A test booster would be great, especially for my energy levels on my low carb days. I've already got the dedication just need some more supps to push it over the edge get at me boys!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Been cutting for a good bit now, around 6.5 percent bodyfat, and my goal is to be under 5 for tomorrowWorld (big ass concert coming up) and in going as Conan. My diet is spot on but I'm at a loss for supps.

    A test booster would be great, especially for my energy levels on my low carb days. I've already got the dedication just need some more supps to push it over the edge get at me boys!
    Just looked up past log and posts.... PT and experience with PCT... Looks like this guy knows something good when he sees it.


    People some experienced guys are lookin at this, you should too.

  38. Can I stack this with nolvadren-xt? Sure'd be cool if I could....

  39. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Can I stack this with nolvadren-xt? Sure'd be cool if I could....
    Hmmmmm
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition Ripped Cocktail Logger needed.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 02:27 PM
  2. Replies: 169
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:57 AM
  3. LG needs 3 loggers for the Sexeh Time Stack!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 08:49 PM
  4. Purus Labs needs 2 loggers for Muscle Marinade!!!!!
    By Kookahdoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:34 PM
  5. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 08:03 PM
Log in
Log in