• Established
enlarged.png
​​

• Improve Athletic Performance
  • Increase Thermogenesis
  • Clean Energy and Focus
  • Long Lasting Endurance
  • Taste Great & Easy to Mix

Fitmax is not just another run of the mill pre-workout! This precise blend of high quality ingredients used at efficient dosages is designed to provide exactly what the body needs to take on any Fitness challenge. When the R&D team designed PowerMax they had developed something special , delivering a feel unlike any Pre-Workout on the market. With this formula, we took everything that made PowerMax so unique and tailored it so you get the absolute max out of every workout. When it comes to enhancing cardio, interval training, athletic performance look no further, FitMax is here to take your fitness to the next level.

Performance Blend
: Creatine, L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine
- Increase Strength and Endurance
- Help Eliminate Lactic Acid buildup, Reducing Muscle Fatigue and Soreness
- Optimize Nutrient Utilization and Delivery to muscles

Focus Blend: Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, B-Phenylethylamine HCL
- Increase Energy and Motivation
- Improve Mood and Focus
- Combat Fatigue and Increase Alertness

Burn Blend: L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium Extract(30%), N-methytyramine HCL
-Boost Fat Metabolization and Thermogenesis
- Suppress Appetite

- Promotes a leaner and more defined physique.

Whether you’re a hardcore fitness enthusiast or simply trying to get in shape, there is only one pre-workout that gives you the edge you need to take on any fitness challenge. Increase performance, burn fat and outperform the competition with Fitmax!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far from out testers we've had a lot of great feedback from more of your fitness oriented sports like cross fit, as well we've had a tremendous amount of positive feedback from women in general!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
My wife has been looking for something more geared toward her.... This fits the bill I bet.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Isn't this the same as Powermax but at 3/4 dosage?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely similar to Powermax, but dosed in a way more geared to women and the general fitness crowd. We've been getting very positive feedback from the testers so far!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its very similar product but with some minor changes.

Powermax was a very well designed product however its product placement was not ideal. The feel of the product better suites more endurance based workouts and does not follow the current trend of Pre Workouts. With that in mind we took the formula and made some minor changes like lowering the creatine content and increasing Carnitine/Advantra-Z etc. This allows the product to better fit into a Fitness/Endurance category and leaves the "Pre Workout" category open for a relaunch, obviously something stronger and updated that competes with the top pre workouts. Powermax is an awesome formula, but has always seemed to fit endurance type workouts better and doesnt give the strong kick most are looking for. By making slight changes to the formula the goal was to make it even better for endurance/athletics and leave the pre workout category open for something more competitive!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what is you guys take on how long creatine is good for after mixing?.....ive always heard that after around 10 minutes it starts to degrade into creatinine...i ask this question because i am looking for something i can sip on at work during shifts.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is you guys take on how long creatine is good for after mixing?.....ive always heard that after around 10 minutes it starts to degrade into creatinine...i ask this question because i am looking for something i can sip on at work during shifts.
Personally i add 5g of Creatine Monohydrate to my intra workout drink and drink it over almost a 2 hr peroid. I think the conversion has been quite exaggerated!

Check out this patent filed in 1999:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5968544.pdf

They added creatine to water and recorded how long it took to degrade into creatinine and after 8 hours the reduction was'nt even measurable and after 2-3 days the solution still contained 90% of the original amount of creatine added. It would seem that more acidic solutions would speed up the conversion but even in acidic drinks the loss of creatine is not measurable within the first 8 hours.

There may be conflicting information out there but this is what i came across when looking into it a couple years back. I wouldn't leave my creatine in water for 8 hours, as i see no need or reason, but if your talking about sipping it over a 2-5 hour period, it will be perfectly fine!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks AD1. good info!!! it has been many years since i researched creatine degradation, looks like the info has been updated!!!!