Formutech Nutrition is in the hunt for our NEXT REP!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Lol

    It is a great opportunity and a great supp company!
    True... I've enjoyed the supps myself. Been sitting waiting for another product to come out. I've got a feeling more reps needed for more supps. Either that or your tryin to keep up with the amount of reps on BB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    True... I've enjoyed the supps myself. Been sitting waiting for another product to come out. I've got a feeling more reps needed for more supps. Either that or your tryin to keep up with the amount of reps on BB
    Just so happens we do have something new on the horizon. Maybe a log opp to look for in a week or so.....

    Maybe....

    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Just so happens we do have something new on the horizon. Maybe a log opp to look for in a week or so.....

    Maybe....

    You are such a tease!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
    •   
       


  4. Definitely some great applicants in here. Good luck gents.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. I would love a chance to Rep for Formutech. I have really enjoyed their products, and had a blast logging Volatile and Endurance.

    A little about me:
    I have been using supplements for about 16 years now, and have finally been able to get in tune with what works for me and what doesn't. I must admit, there are times where I will try new products, just to see what the hype is all about, even if I think they might not be great. I have a strong background in sales, and am a top producer for the nation's largest WISP. My sales background has taught me how to interact with people, and how to find the solution that fits a person's individual needs. I'm by no means photo shoot ready lol, but I am a normal guy who can relate to a broad range of people.

    Now, as promised the BIG WORDS:

    I am a bellwether, with an acumen for coruscant. I make sure to always excogitate. My friends say I am ebullient, cuddlesome, magnanimous, and am a sesquipedalian. I know, I know sometimes I can be very gasconading, but hey lets face it I am callipygous.

    Oh and Touey approves me!!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  6. @ Cubsfan You had me at cuddlesome
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  7. I've only had experience with two of the products, Volatile and Endurance. I should use more products before I try to rep. All good one of these days, I probably wouldn't fulfill the requirements on posting,.... I'm sure you've seen my work schedule.

    I will log in the future!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I would love a chance to Rep for Formutech. I have really enjoyed their products, and had a blast logging Volatile and Endurance.

    A little about me:
    I have been using supplements for about 16 years now, and have finally been able to get in tune with what works for me and what doesn't. I must admit, there are times where I will try new products, just to see what the hype is all about, even if I think they might not be great. I have a strong background in sales, and am a top producer for the nation's largest WISP. My sales background has taught me how to interact with people, and how to find the solution that fits a person's individual needs. I'm by no means photo shoot ready lol, but I am a normal guy who can relate to a broad range of people.

    Now, as promised the BIG WORDS:

    I am a bellwether, with an acumen for coruscant. I make sure to always excogitate. My friends say I am ebullient, cuddlesome, magnanimous, and am a sesquipedalian. I know, I know sometimes I can be very gasconading, but hey lets face it I am callipygous.

    Oh and Touey approves me!!
    In English please!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    In English please!
    Translation lol.

    I am a leader, with a keenness of judgement for giving forth flashes of light. I make sure to always think something out carefully and thoroughly. My friends say I am zestfully enthusiastic, cuddly (what up Naddanme) unselfish, and I am one who uses big words. I know, I know sometimes I can brag, but hey lets face it I have shapely buttocks (callipygous)
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Translation lol.

    I am a leader, with a keenness of judgement for giving forth flashes of light. I make sure to always think something out carefully and thoroughly. My friends say I am zestfully enthusiastic, cuddly (what up Naddanme) unselfish, and I am one who uses big words. I know, I know sometimes I can brag, but hey lets face it I have shapely buttocks (callipygous)
    That was great!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    That was great!!!
    Lol thanks. I told swanks I was bringing google with me
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  12. Who wouldn't want a rep that is constantly sesquipedalian gasconading about his callipygous Lmao
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Who wouldn't want a rep that is constantly sesquipedalian gasconading about his callipygous Lmao
    Lol thanks!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  14. Bump.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  15. Formutech Nutrition is in the hunt for our NEXT REP!


    @cubsfan815

    Great app!!
    A good choice for a Formutech Rep, knowledgable and experienced with their products. Excellent AM board presence.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Lol thanks. I told swanks I was bringing google with me
    Lol you just schooled me for sure!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I would love a chance to Rep for Formutech. I have really enjoyed their products, and had a blast logging Volatile and Endurance.

    A little about me:
    I have been using supplements for about 16 years now, and have finally been able to get in tune with what works for me and what doesn't. I must admit, there are times where I will try new products, just to see what the hype is all about, even if I think they might not be great. I have a strong background in sales, and am a top producer for the nation's largest WISP. My sales background has taught me how to interact with people, and how to find the solution that fits a person's individual needs. I'm by no means photo shoot ready lol, but I am a normal guy who can relate to a broad range of people.

    Now, as promised the BIG WORDS:

    I am a bellwether, with an acumen for coruscant. I make sure to always excogitate. My friends say I am ebullient, cuddlesome, magnanimous, and am a sesquipedalian. I know, I know sometimes I can be very gasconading, but hey lets face it I am callipygous.

    Oh and Touey approves me!!
    I'm out (lol)
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  18. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    I'm out (lol)
    Lol we canceled each other out
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  19. What's going on today? This will be open until Sunday guys!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    What's going on today? This will be open until Sunday guys!
    Living the dream brother...

  21. Dropping my app.....





















    Ha, just kidding!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Living the dream brother...
    Yeah buddy!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Dropping my app.....

    Ha, just kidding!
    Lol tease
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Lol tease
    You have a couple qualified applicants. These guys can do great things for Formutech.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    You have a couple qualified applicants. These guys can do great things for Formutech.
    Totally agree. Deciding is going to be difficult
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. What's going on today guys?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. Formutech Nutrition is in the hunt for our NEXT REP!


    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    What's going on today guys?
    Oh you know, just hanging out. And waiting...... To see who the next Formutech rep is going to be and......what crazy Promo will be accompanying

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    What's going on today guys?
    Co-dipping on the chilly whack.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  29. Swanks you have your work cut out for you brother. Picking a rep is tough work.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    What's going on today guys?
    Been working all day... On call sucks but making cheddar

  31. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Swanks you have your work cut out for you brother. Picking a rep is tough work.
    Except when I was picked right? Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  32. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Except when I was picked right? Lol
    Absolutely. You make everything easy. I ve seen your work ethic, beastly bro.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  33. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Absolutely. You make everything easy. I ve seen your work ethic, beastly bro.
    Aw shucks. Lol

    Nothing compared to you brother!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  34. Is tomorrow the day?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  35. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Is tomorrow the day?
    Yessir!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  36. I am going to put an APP in now

    I am 34 years old and have been training seriously for the last few years. The last few months my training has taken a different turn due to the fact that I am able to get into the gym more! I have learned a lot about supplementation and know what work for me....so far. I ask a lot of questions and give little advice, due to the fact I haven't tried everything. The things I have tried I comment on them and let people know how I reacted and gained from them. For instance Enurance, great BCAA profile which provided me with extra energy and "endurance" while trining, most certainly cardio. Volatile, another Formutech product, paved the way for a preworkout that is not overly stimmed which is perfect for someone who is using a PH.

    With all that said I feel that I participate in many conversations/threads here (and on another board) providing humor, education and a good prescience. I am a family man and work stupid hours. That being said I can relate to many who are not training for a competition but those who are training for themselves. Someone who trying to make their lifestyle a healthy lifestyle. I can provide them with confidence and help them continue and for some start a new lifestyle that can potentially better their daily activity.

    I look forward to training, teaching and learning with your company and with fellow AMer's, I can also carry this over (a little) into the other forum site. Thanks for giving all of us the chance to represent a company that has been able to prove themselves over time.

  37. Oh boy another good app!! Good luck picking swanky!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  38. Swanky, man you have some work ahead if ya. Reading over the apps I think we have some potential here.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  39. Side note since seeing this thread jogged my memory. REM product, nutritional label says 20 servings but product say 40 servings. So what is it? 20 scoops or 40 scoops in the tub? Thanks, now back to your regularly schedule program :P

  40. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Side note since seeing this thread jogged my memory. REM product, nutritional label says 20 servings but product say 40 servings. So what is it? 20 scoops or 40 scoops in the tub? Thanks, now back to your regularly schedule program :P
    lol, sorry! I believe it is 40 servings
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formutech Nutrition is looking to add 1-2 more reps on AM
    By Brucega in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 10:38 PM
  3. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:44 PM
  4. wife is in the clear...
    By whale in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 02:07 PM
Log in
Log in