ANS Performance Giveaway-H.I.T. (Full sized bottles)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've tried Ritual (if you haven't PM me), then you already know that it ranks among the top preworkouts out there on the market. ANS has some other hidden gems, namely, our fatburner H.I.T.! We're looking for two forum members to log/review two full sized bottles each (30 day supply per bottle) of H.I.T. See below for details and get those apps in! Winners will be picked sooner rather than later!

*Must be over 18 years old
*Must be willing to log/offer full review of product. (update progress 3-4 times a week)

If you can meet this criteria, feel free to toss an app in! Now let's torch some fat! (That's what she said).

hit-supplement-facts.png
Hit-170x300.jpg

• [*=center]Clinically Backed Weight-Loss Ingredients*

[*=center]Ignites Metabolism to Burn Fat Faster*

[*=center]Provides an Extreme Energy Boost*

[*=center]Intensifies Mental Focus*

[*=center]Concentrated 1-Cap HIT
Full 30-Day Supply

HIT is the last thermogenic fat burner you'll ever turn to. Its unique formula kick starts your body's metabolic process of visceral and subcutaneous fat oxidation*

HIT supplies a clinically studied combination of weight loss ingredients and provides appetite support, helping you stick to your diet*

HIT gives you a continual boost in energy and focus to help you achieve your goals of a ripped physique*

So whether your goal is to HIT the Gym, HIT the Stage, or HIT the Beach...
HIT - HIGH INTENSITY THERMOGENIC will get you there!
How do you take HIT?

HIT is a super-concentrated single capsule serving. Take HIT approximately 30 minutes
before each of your 3 main meals. As a pre-workout energy supplement take
1-2 capsules 15-30 minutes before your workout. Do not exceed
2 capsules in a 4-hour period or 5 capsules total per day.

What is in HIT?

Alchemilla vulgaris extract (Frauenmantle)
Alchemilla vulgaris has been used to promote healthy body composition.* The extract contains several tannins reported to support metabolic rate in cold environments and flavonoids reported to regulate digestive enzymes and have cardio-health supporting effects.*
Olea europaea extract (Wild Olive)
Olive leaves can inhibit glucose absorption and possess hypoglycaemic, hypotensive-diuretic and antioxidant properties; as a result olive leaves support healthy fat load and circulatory fat levels.*
Cuminum cyminum extract (Komijn)
Cumin promotes glucose utilization, supports healthy blood sugar already in normal range and promotes digestion by stimulating gastrointestinal mucosa and pancreatic digestive enzymes.*
Mentha longifolia extract (Wild Mint)
Mint supports a healthy appetite level and promotes digestion by promoting healthy digestion. It relaxes the stomach and increases gastric emptying along with the passage of food through the digestive system.*
L-Theanine
L-Theanineis a glutamic acid analog. Able to cross the blood-brain barrier, L-theanine has psychoactive properties; it's been suggested to reduce mental and physical stress and support cognition and mood in a synergistic manner with caffeine.*
Coffea arabica extract (50% chlorogenic acids)
Dietary polyphenols, like chlorogenic acid found in Green Coffee extract, have biological effects in the small intestine that alter patterns of glucose uptake. Chlorogenic acid has been suggested to inhibit glucose-6-phosphate (Glc-6-Pase) activity. Glc-6-Pase is an enzyme that has a key role in regulating glucose metabolism.*
Hordenine
Hordenine has been suggested as a central nervous stimulant that helps to aid in the effects of weight loss. It assists in the release of fat cells for energy and helps the process of slowing down food digestion, which in turn can make you feel fuller longer.*
Evodia rutaecarpa extract (Std. to Evodiamine)
This herbal extract is a remarkable stimulant that has demonstrated positive energy and diuretic characteristics.* It has the unique ability to elevate the production of body heat and increase resting core temperature.* This thermogenic effect can lead to an increase in the calories and fat that gets burned for energy.*
Schizandra Chinesis
Traditional Chinese Medicine has long used Schizandra to treat stress-induced lack of energy and nervous exhaustion. *That means it may support feeling calm and more in control as you manage your weight.*
Caffeine
Caffeine is a central nervous system and metabolic stimulant used to support energy, promote mental alertness, provide clearer flow of thought and increased focus.*
Vitamin C
An antioxidant essential to humans, Vitamin C acts as an enzyme co-factor in the biosynthesis of carnitine (essential for the transport of fatty acids into mitochondria for ATP generation) and norepinephrine.*
B Vitamins
Water-soluble vitamins that are known to play critical roles in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. They support cellular metabolism and energy production, as well as a healthy nervous system.*

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
22 years old

6'2" 227 lbs

I've always been a bulky guy but have been really working on cutting down for the last 8months. I have dropped about 40 lbs of fat and have been able to put on a decent amount of muscle, however I have hit a point where I'm having a hard time losing the last stubborn belly and side fat I want to cut.

My diet is on key and I work out 5-6 days a week. I think HIT might be what I've been needing to get the leaner look I've been looking for!!

I have no problem posting 4-5 days a week and I will even do before and after pics.

THANKS!!!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Man I've been wanting to take a fat burner for the past 6months. I weight 198-205 I do like to bulk but I want to focus on cutting a bit to get to 187 then bulk up clean lean muscle . I train 5 days a week and I just finished my log on IFORCE CONQUER AND POTASSIUM NITRATE STACK and it was awesome I can post the link to my log . I really hope to get chosen for this and again an not currently o. Any supplement logs.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
20 years old

Currently doing 5-3-1. Working on getting stronger while I do a slow recomp. I workout 4 days a week and can post my workouts and thoughts about my performance and the products performance each time.

Can easily do 4 or 5 updates a week

Also will post up weekly progress pics. The best way to see how well Improving.

Getting very close to that 8 pack and I think this could reallh help

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Man I've been wanting to take a fat burner for the past 6months. I weight 198-205 I do like to bulk but I want to focus on cutting a bit to get to 187 then bulk up clean lean muscle . I train 5 days a week and I just finished my log on IFORCE CONQUER AND POTASSIUM NITRATE STACK and it was awesome I can post the link to my log . I really hope to get chosen for this and again an not currently o. Any supplement logs.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232967-iforce-nutrition-conquer.html

That is my link .

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great apps so far guys. H.I.T. is the real deal and we want to get the word out about it. Let's keep the apps coming for a few more days, then I'll make select the winners!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Great apps so far guys. H.I.T. is the real deal and we want to get the word out about it. Let's keep the apps coming for a few more days, then I'll make select the winners!
Sounds like a plan Boss.??

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. No worries man. I'm literal. I read it like, Ron Burgundy.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Hope everyone had a great weekend , I started the day with chest yea buddy

adrian r

Awards
i would love to try both; I'm currently cutting im 5'8 205 my goal weight is 180. I have no problem on submitting a log and/or giving my honest review.

dioa

Awards
I'm totally down with this. Been fighting a bad case of the chubs since I jumped off of the lifting wagon during my divorce. I could really use this. I'm ready to do the logs and everything. Let's do this!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
So I'm going to be honest and say that I have little faith in the ability of these fatburners. However, the past couple days I have been in a bit of a plateau in my weight loss. I am down to 217 @9% bodyfat from my peak bulk weight of 243. I have been leaning out over the past 10 weeks and I will not be stopping until I get to the 6-7% range. I am cutting on high carbs currently calories are at 2750/day 375C/50F/205P and I do cardio 4-5 times a week, usually LISS. I just started carb back-loading today so we'll see how that goes. I would be interested in giving a fatburner a shot again, especially from a reputable company. I can provide before/after pictures and I have 2 recent logs, and a total of 3 under my belt. If this product can truly help me break these final percentages I feel I would be as good of a candidate as you can get, I am quite meticulous and as you can see by my most recent log, I am honest in my review -no sugar coating.

Edit :
5plate Dead
280 bench
370 squat
(Current numbers, not bulking strength)

Double edit:
Didn't realize it was a 2 bottle run, Lets shoot for 5% Freaky lean in that case.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
profile looks good...

ritual kicksass!!!

good luck to all the applicants!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm going to be honest and say that I have little faith in the ability of these fatburners. However, the past couple days I have been in a bit of a plateau in my weight loss. I am down to 217 @9% bodyfat from my peak bulk weight of 243. I have been leaning out over the past 10 weeks and I will not be stopping until I get to the 6-7% range. I am cutting on high carbs currently calories are at 2750/day 375C/50F/205P and I do cardio 4-5 times a week, usually LISS. I just started carb back-loading today so we'll see how that goes. I would be interested in giving a fatburner a shot again, especially from a reputable company. I can provide before/after pictures and I have 2 recent logs, and a total of 3 under my belt. If this product can truly help me break these final percentages I feel I would be as good of a candidate as you can get, I am quite meticulous and as you can see by my most recent log, I am honest in my review -no sugar coating.

Edit :
5plate Dead
280 bench
370 squat
(Current numbers, not bulking strength)

Double edit:
Didn't realize it was a 2 bottle run, Lets shoot for 5% Freaky lean in that case.

I agree with you. There is no magic bullet or pill that will magically melt fat, however, in the right environment and under the right circumstances fatburners like H.I.T. can produce measurable fat loss results. I use H.I.T. as a precardio aid, in a fasted state. My results have been great thus far. My diet is fairly clean throughout the week and I remain consistent with my workouts. Consistency and diet are key to any successful weight loss program.

Each winner will receive one bottle (full 30 day supply). I'll be picking two winners later into the week!

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I would say dilate is another one of your hidden gems. I haven't tried it yet but that profile with ritual is prettt nuts. Or stacked with any pre really

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Soo what's going on with this EPIC FAT Burner?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am holding out for a shot at fortitude...profile is bad to the bone.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha I now that's a red neck Dang son!!! Dude ya made me laugh
lol....:bigok:

btw-i was surprised by your i-force log....nice job!!!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Think I might be hitting a plateau.... anxiously waiting for the chosen logs!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ill log. Doesn't exclude Aussies? Didn't mention in requirements.

Please.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
So what's going on with this ? Any word on winners yet?

zv3

zv3

Awards
About to start a Fat-burn cycle and used some HIT sample in the past and they work really well, just don't have enough now to run a full cycle and review.

Weight about 242lbs and 5' 11" and would like to review this!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picking winners tonight guys. Bottles will be shipped on Monday. A lot of good apps in here. If you weren't picked, fret not, we have some other promos coming up and you guys should definitely get in on those!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Picking winners tonight guys. Bottles will be shipped on Monday. A lot of good apps in here. If you weren't picked, fret now, we have some other promos coming up and you guys should definitely get in on those!
clear your dammed inbox, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck to all the applicants!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I announce the winners, I want to thank everyone who put an app in. If you didn't win this time, make sure you look out for our next promo and toss an app in.

And now it's time to H.I.T. up the winners. Get it...H.I.T. up the winners? Eh, forget it. And the winners are yosefmax88, for equal parts enthusiasm and harassment. I kid, enjoy and looking forward to your log. And the second winner is alexalltheway. Both of you guys send me your addy.

***For everyone who has PM'd me regarding Ritual samples. I have received all of them. I'm just waiting on more samples to arrive, once they do, I'll follow up with all of you and let you know once they've shipped. Thanks as always for the support!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yea buddy thank you sir , Alexalltheway LETs GET H.I.T BRO!!!!!

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!!! I can't wait to try the ritual sample. Will review for sure

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!!! I can't wait to try the ritual sample. Will review for sure
As soon as the samples arrive, I'll send them out. You're going to love Ritual. We have a few other products in the pipeline, which if you love the dosing on Ritual, you'll love what else we have in store!