GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!! Logging Opp!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!! Logging Opp!


    GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!!
    Back by popular demand a logging opportunity for the most amazing pump enhancing product on the market, FINAFLEX MAX PUMP! The Beta tester logs were excellent and seemed to get better and better as they went. The initial release logs were equally impressive resulting in more mind blowing pumps as time went on! Due to the MAXimum interest in these logs we decided to PUMP up the forum once again with a logging opportunity for 5 lucky loggers to get...

    PUMPED TO THE MAX with MAX PUMP!!!!
    Name:  MAX CARD_before after_Page_1.jpg
Views: 1082
Size:  110.6 KB

    Name:  MAX CARD_before after_Page_2.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  240.1 KB

    What we are looking for is someone who is willing to do regular updates of 3-4 times per week. Can give a detailed and completely honest log regarding strength, endurance and pumps provided by MAX PUMP. It is not a requirement but my preference would be someone willing to take a few before and after pics, as in a shot before the workout after the workout to really show what kind of pumps you are getting.

    Requirements
    Update the log at least 3 times per week
    Give a detailed and honest review here and in the Supplement Review section using our 1-5 rating system as listed below.

    MAX PUMP
    1 out of 5, with 5 being the highest score possible...

    1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
    2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
    3) Muscle Strength (1-5)
    4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
    5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)... How much do you like this product???
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  2. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    awesome opportunity for you guys here!
    and such a nice, crisp, professional layout
  3. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,609
    Rep Power
    4772522
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great opp here, best pump product I have ever used - hands done.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2436164
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    FINAFLEX Max pump is awesome....I love it, and I gave some to my training partner to test, he's a believer now too

    Get in here boys and girls....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  5. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,657
    Rep Power
    7847038
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I'm logging it now lol.


    Wanna replace my bottle?!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  6. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    717789
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Man this looks like a great product , I prefer powder not too nigh I to the pre workout pills
  7. New Member
    BigEdNJ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  279 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    313060
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    97.43%

    Guys this product is the real deal!!!!! Jump on this trust me !! Team Finaflex
  8. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,609
    Rep Power
    4772522
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Man this looks like a great product , I prefer powder not too nigh I to the pre workout pills
    You can empty the caps into liquid...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  9. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    717789
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    You can empty the caps into liquid...
    Really , I've seen videos of people mixing it with pre workout. So is it recommended to use pre workout with it.
  10. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,657
    Rep Power
    7847038
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post

    Really , I've seen videos of people mixing it with pre workout. So is it recommended to use pre workout with it.
    It is a preworkout......



    Feel free to apply. I'd hate for you to miss out on a promo.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  11. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It is a preworkout......
    mmm no, not actually, strictly speaking
    certainly in can be added to your preWO mix, like I do with Ignite2 (and dump the caps right in there)..
    but TMG can be taken anytime, reaches saturation in the body shortly so is there "on demand" so-to-speak, and can easily be taken with meals for those with sensitive stomachs who experience any short-term discomfort from the compound
    to label this simply a "pump product" is to seriously short-change the power and complexity of what distinct and unique properties TMG (betaine nitrate) actually possess

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3066115/
  12. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,609
    Rep Power
    4772522
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Its a pump product and adding it to a stim preworkout is a kicka$$ experience
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  13. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    717789
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    It is a preworkout......

    Feel free to apply. I'd hate for you to miss out on a promo.
    Well since you put it that way lol I sure will my friend I will give it a run
  14. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    All I'm saying is "free Max Pump? For real?"
  15. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Well since you put it that way lol I sure will my friend I will give it a run
    I think we recall an issue of why you were excluded from our last promo?
    something about applying for multiple promos at concurrent time, if I recall
    in any event, if uncompleted/current logs are still ongoing, or you have applied/received for similar products to run at same time in recent past, quite honestly we are not interested in you applying with us again

    we appreciate your interest; Max Pump can be purchased very affordably in the nutraplanet store, they always have great pricing
  16. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    717789
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!!

    Back by popular demand a logging opportunity for the most amazing pump enhancing product on the market, FINAFLEX MAX PUMP! The Beta tester logs were excellent and seemed to get better and better as they went. The initial release logs were equally impressive resulting in more mind blowing pumps as time went on! Due to the MAXimum interest in these logs we decided to PUMP up the forum once again with a logging opportunity for 5 lucky loggers to get...

    PUMPED TO THE MAX with MAX PUMP!!!!
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 790"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 789"/>


    What we are looking for is someone who is willing to do regular updates of 3-4 times per week. Can give a detailed and completely honest log regarding strength, endurance and pumps provided by MAX PUMP. It is not a requirement but my preference would be someone willing to take a few before and after pics, as in a shot before the workout after the workout to really show what kind of pumps you are getting.

    Requirements
    Update the log at least 3 times per week
    Give a detailed and honest review here and in the Supplement Review section using our 1-5 rating system as listed below.

    MAX PUMP
    1 out of 5, with 5 being the highest score possible...

    1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
    2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
    3) Muscle Strength (1-5)
    4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
    5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)... How much do you like this product???
    Hello , I have no problem doing an honest log on this product will greatly log 3-5 days a week and include some pics for before and after workouts .
  17. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    717789
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I think we recall an issue of why you were excluded from our last promo?
    something about applying for multiple promos at concurrent time, if I recall
    in any event, if uncompleted/current logs are still ongoing, or you have applied/received for similar products to run at same time in recent past, quite honestly we are not interested in you applying with us again

    we appreciate your interest; Max Pump can be purchased very affordably in the nutraplanet store, they always have great pricing
    Well ok I understand , but I am not doing or logging anything now I just finished my log on conquer sir . But that's ok I understand your regards . Thanks!
  18. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,657
    Rep Power
    7847038
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    mmm no, not actually, strictly speaking
    certainly in can be added to your preWO mix, like I do with Ignite2 (and dump the caps right in there)..
    but TMG can be taken anytime, reaches saturation in the body shortly so is there "on demand" so-to-speak, and can easily be taken with meals for those with sensitive stomachs who experience any short-term discomfort from the compound
    to label this simply a "pump product" is to seriously short-change the power and complexity of what distinct and unique properties TMG (betaine nitrate) actually possess

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3066115/
    I am aware, but to not use it in a preworkout capacity short changes the ergogenic benefits from the acute administration of the nitrates.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  19. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Basically it rocks on so many levels but I think part of what he meant by not a pre-workout is that it does not supply any CNS stimulation, or creatine or anything like that. So one would not want to take it and expect the kick of a pre workout. That and of course that it doesn't have to be taken as once since it has quite a cumulative effect however it definitely also has a very acute effect.

    Guys remember when you put in an application you are trying to impress upon us why you would be a good candidate not just "Hey consider this my app." Type of thing that leads us to believe you log may be as lackluster as your application. At least it does me. So give me a reason to pick you, explain a little about yourself and how you are lifting, and what not.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  20. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    717789
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Basically it rocks on so many levels but I think part of what he meant by not a pre-workout is that it does not supply any CNS stimulation, or creatine or anything like that. So one would not want to take it and expect the kick of a pre workout. That and of course that it doesn't have to be taken as once since it has quite a cumulative effect however it definitely also has a very acute effect.

    Guys remember when you put in an application you are trying to impress upon us why you would be a good candidate not just "Hey consider this my app." Type of thing that leads us to believe you log may be as lackluster as your application. At least it does me. So give me a reason to pick you, explain a little about yourself and how you are lifting, and what not.
    Well I would but the other guy said I could not apply for this one because I am on a mother log which I'm not
  21. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    717789
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post

    Well I would but the other guy said I could not apply for this one because I am on a mother log which I'm not
    Another is what I meant.
  22. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Well I would but the other guy said I could not apply for this one because I am on a mother log which I'm not
    If you would like to PM Snags and explain that you are not and he says it is fine then go for it. He is our head rep so whatever he says is the final word. If there is confusion in your logging status please clear it up via PM before taking it up publicly.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  23. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    717789
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    If you would like to PM Snags and explain that you are not and he says it is fine then go for it. He is our head rep so whatever he says is the final word. If there is confusion in your logging status please clear it up via PM before taking it up publicly.
    Well I pm him but you guys enjoy! Have great pumps and get those gains lol .
  24. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Nice opp, great product!!
    I have a few more of these at home, good luck people
  25. Professional Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    3299535
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Looks so appealing! Might need to pick up a bottle! Good luck applicants!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  26. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Awesome product for sure. Good luck guys. Get those apps in !!
    Independent
  27. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,226
    Rep Power
    4580670
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    26.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    23
    199-204lbs in the morning as of last month or so
    Training Style: Focus on Powerlifting & Strength, with a healthy dose of vanity-oriented hypertrophy work passed off as 'accessory work'. Basically I lift very heavy for myself, then like to get some volume work in as well. LOVE me a good pump (how many powerlifters you know keep bulk agmatine around?). I care about my numbers the most, but I'd be totally lying if I said physique wasn't important to me - working to become big, lean, & powerful as I can.
    Why Pick Me? Because I am a big fan of Finaflex products; have never logged for you but enjoyed Pure Test, Revolution PCT Black, 1-Andro, 1-Alpha, Ignite2 (multiple bottles of everything, except Ignite2 since that's very recently). IMHO the products are only improving in quality. No problem updating multiple times/wk & providing honest feedback - can honor whatever supplement guidelines you require during the log.

    Finishing a log within 6 days, so could start in a week. Sponsored & Unsponsored Logs can be viewed through my started threads under my profile.

    Whether or not I'm chosen, I feel it's worth mentioning that I *swear I'm not making this up* ordered a grey XL Finaflex Freak tee last night from you guys - always loved that shirt, & when I realized it was still available for only $10 shipped...winning. I feel I can safely represent

    Thanks so much for the consideration fellas!
  28. Professional Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    3299535
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    23
    199-204lbs in the morning as of last month or so
    Training Style: Focus on Powerlifting & Strength, with a healthy dose of vanity-oriented hypertrophy work passed off as 'accessory work'. Basically I lift very heavy for myself, then like to get some volume work in as well. LOVE me a good pump (how many powerlifters you know keep bulk agmatine around?). I care about my numbers the most, but I'd be totally lying if I said physique wasn't important to me - working to become big, lean, & powerful as I can.
    Why Pick Me? Because I am a big fan of Finaflex products; have never logged for you but enjoyed Pure Test, Revolution PCT Black, 1-Andro, 1-Alpha, Ignite2 (multiple bottles of everything, except Ignite2 since that's very recently). IMHO the products are only improving in quality. No problem updating multiple times/wk & providing honest feedback - can honor whatever supplement guidelines you require during the log.

    Finishing a log within 6 days, so could start in a week. Sponsored & Unsponsored Logs can be viewed through my started threads under my profile.

    Whether or not I'm chosen, I feel it's worth mentioning that I *swear I'm not making this up* ordered a grey XL Finaflex Freak tee last night from you guys - always loved that shirt, & when I realized it was still available for only $10 shipped...winning. I feel I can safely represent

    Thanks so much for the consideration fellas!
    Like this guys style!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  29. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Hyde!! now that's what i'm talkin bout brotha!
    showed 'em how it's done sir!

    first one is in and taken (and i'm not even picking - that was just super impressive)..
    you guys gonna have to fight over the other 4 bottles we're giving out
  30. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Nice App @Hyde
  31. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Well done and Snags I am vetoing your decision to pick Hyde sorry but it is my promo...

    Now that that has been taken care of...


    @Hyde I pick you as the first logger!



    Oh yeah that just happened!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  32. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Looks so appealing! Might need to pick up a bottle! Good luck applicants!
    No interest in applying or are you otherwise engaged in a log?

    If that is you in your avi JOB WELL DONE SIR!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  33. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great promo kleen. Very nice layout and im diggin it!

    Great app hyde, now everyone lets get those apps in and see what Max Pump is all about.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  34. Professional Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    3299535
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No interest in applying or are you otherwise engaged in a log?

    If that is you in your avi JOB WELL DONE SIR!!!!
    That is me and the updated pic looks even better just waiting to upload them lol, and i just finished another log so Im thinking I should take a little break to set new goals for myself. Hopefully i will have another opp soon to take advantage of a promo opp from FinaFlex.

    Congrats Hyde!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  35. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    That is me and the updated pic looks even better just waiting to upload them lol, and i just finished another log so Im thinking I should take a little break to set new goals for myself. Hopefully i will have another opp soon to take advantage of a promo opp from FinaFlex.

    Congrats Hyde!
    Excellent! Appreciate the candor and thought process in waiting. We are ALWAYS running promos just keep your eyes peeled!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  36. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well done and Snags I am vetoing your decision to pick Hyde sorry but it is my promo...

    Now that that has been taken care of...


    @Hyde I pick you as the first logger!



    Oh yeah that just happened!
    my apologies
  37. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sweet this is an awesome product. It's more than just a pump product, it will enhance your workout performance over all.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  38. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Congrats Hyde.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  39. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    No doubt guys this stuff is amazing, if you aren't sure go look up some of the Beta tester logs everyone not only experienced crazy pumps but serious improvements in performance. Get in on this guys you don't wanna miss out!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  40. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,226
    Rep Power
    4580670
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    26.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    That is awesome, very gracious of you guys to extend the opportunity! Will be more than happy to do my part to show what Max Pump can do

    Thanks to everyone for all the support! You guys really help motivate my training & keep pushing for personal improvement.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get PUMPED to the MAX!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 09:28 PM
  2. Get PUMPED To the MAX!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 02:47 PM
  3. living up to the name, Lamonsters Finaflex 1-andro log
    By lamonster14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 06:47 AM
  4. Legacy gets pumped to the max w/ Hemavol and Maximize Intense
    By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 08:31 PM
  5. Stopstalking gets INTENSE to the MAX with IFORCE
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in