GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!! Logging Opp!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Congrats Hyde!! I'm a huge fan of Max Pump!!'
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Hey guys! I'd love to give this a try! Had fun logging Stimul8 for you guys! This is only if you need more than one person! if not, hey no worries


    I'm 24, 175lb, 12%bf

    Training style: 4days on 1 off repeat, do 1hr cardio at lunch on weekdays... Varies from Insanity to running

    Why pick me: I've been looking for a good product that provides a awesome pump! I really enjoy ever product I have tried from you guys including Stimul8 g8, Ignite2, and bcaa+saa.

    I also feel that I can provide you guys with a honest no bs review! Look forward to hearing from you guys!

  3. Nice thanks for the app and we are looking for at least 5 loggers!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
    •   
       


  4. Dunno what these guys are afraid of! Max Pump in the building hop on soon!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  5. Yeah, I mean this stuff is gold!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, I mean this stuff is gold!
    Gold with diamonds....who doesn't like a good pump? Like Arnold said in pumping iron....getting a pump is better than sex
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Hey guys! I'd love to give this a try! Had fun logging Stimul8 for you guys! This is only if you need more than one person! if not, hey no worries


    I'm 24, 175lb, 12%bf

    Training style: 4days on 1 off repeat, do 1hr cardio at lunch on weekdays... Varies from Insanity to running

    Why pick me: I've been looking for a good product that provides a awesome pump! I really enjoy ever product I have tried from you guys including Stimul8 g8, Ignite2, and bcaa+saa.

    I also feel that I can provide you guys with a honest no bs review! Look forward to hearing from you guys!
    Sounds like we have a hard worker here!

  8. daily bump
    where is everybody? this is one of the most talked about products on the site, and everyone has loved it bar none..
    let's get some action going - WE WANNA GIVE SOME PRODUCT AWAY AND SEE SOME KICK-ASS LOGS!

  9. HELLO!?!?!?!?! Anybody want to log a bad ass product or what? I can't believe we haven't had more apps. Insanity!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    HELLO!?!?!?!?! Anybody want to log a bad ass product or what? I can't believe we haven't had more apps. Insanity!
    Guess all the Max Pump goes to us freaks....I take it daily, so can use some...

    But seriously, where the hell is everybody? One of the best supps available.....get your A$$es in here!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  11. Am I too late to vote for Hyde?

  12. I cant believe it myself the reviews everywhere look dang decent and would make for an interesting arm day! Cmon guys get on this before I change my mind....Damn me and my priorities
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  13. Lets get those apps in!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. I'm running it right now, and am enjoying it thus far.

    With all of the love it gets on here, I'm surprised this isn't full of applications.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I cant believe it myself the reviews everywhere look dang decent and would make for an interesting arm day! Cmon guys get on this before I change my mind....Damn me and my priorities
    Do it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Am I too late to vote for Hyde?
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    With all of the love it gets on here, I'm surprised this isn't full of applications.
    indeed

    and with that in mind, we are closing this opportunity out at end of day today

    last call for Max Pump ya'll!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yep
    indeed

    and with that in mind, we are closing this opportunity out at end of day today

    last call for Max Pump ya'll!
    Holy shyt!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I cant believe it myself the reviews everywhere look dang decent and would make for an interesting arm day! Cmon guys get on this before I change my mind....Damn me and my priorities
    DO IT! DO IT! Oh yeah... DO IT!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!!
    Back by popular demand a logging opportunity for the most amazing pump enhancing product on the market, FINAFLEX MAX PUMP! The Beta tester logs were excellent and seemed to get better and better as they went. The initial release logs were equally impressive resulting in more mind blowing pumps as time went on! Due to the MAXimum interest in these logs we decided to PUMP up the forum once again with a logging opportunity for 5 lucky loggers to get...

    PUMPED TO THE MAX with MAX PUMP!!!!
    Attachment 86790

    Attachment 86789

    What we are looking for is someone who is willing to do regular updates of 3-4 times per week. Can give a detailed and completely honest log regarding strength, endurance and pumps provided by MAX PUMP. It is not a requirement but my preference would be someone willing to take a few before and after pics, as in a shot before the workout after the workout to really show what kind of pumps you are getting.

    Requirements
    Update the log at least 3 times per week
    Give a detailed and honest review here and in the Supplement Review section using our 1-5 rating system as listed below.

    MAX PUMP
    1 out of 5, with 5 being the highest score possible...

    1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
    2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
    3) Muscle Strength (1-5)
    4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
    5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)... How much do you like this product???

    I'd love the opportunity to log this product, or any finaflex for that matter. It always gets great reviews.

    I'll be lifting a 4 day split in an all out recomp mode. There will be weekly nudes and as much detail as I can give. Always open to answer questions if there are any. I have no issues running an honest log and review.

    For the remainder of the supply of max pump, if selected I will stick with my basic bread and butter sups, creatine, protein, fish oil and carnatine and the occasional pre work out. I'll stay away from pump based products and just use the stuff that helps with energy. I will be looking at a standard diet of about 220 protein 250 carbs and maybe 50-75g of fats.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  20. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I'd love the opportunity to log this product, or any finaflex for that matter. It always gets great reviews.

    I'll be lifting a 4 day split in an all out recomp mode. There will be weekly nudes and as much detail as I can give. Always open to answer questions if there are any. I have no issues running an honest log and review.

    For the remainder of the supply of max pump, if selected I will stick with my basic bread and butter sups, creatine, protein, fish oil and carnatine and the occasional pre work out. I'll stay away from pump based products and just use the stuff that helps with energy. I will be looking at a standard diet of about 220 protein 250 carbs and maybe 50-75g of fats.
    Sweet nice app Beast!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  21. Subbed to follow the logs of Hyde and Superbeast668!! Two top notch guy's here
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Subbed to follow the logs of Hyde and Superbeast668!! Two top notice guy's here
    Bcazo, my dude what is up. You are looking pretty lean in your avi, how much have you lost?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Bcazo, my dude what is up. You are looking pretty lean in your avi, how much have you lost?
    He's looking big and lean. Good stuff right there. I'm a bit jealous! Lol
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Bcazo, my dude what is up. You are looking pretty lean in your avi, how much have you lost?
    Thanks Kleen, I've been lurking your log good ish going on!! I've been breaking my a$$ and I'm up 8 lbs.!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  25. I've come to really get to know the finaflex crew and a lot of progress I've made since joining the AM community has come from the knowledge and experience you guys offer here. You guys are a bunch of cool mofos that I've enjoyed interacting with on the forums. Now with the flattery aside...

    Age: 35yo
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 180

    Experience: Several years of experience in the gym but over the last couple years I've really learned how to fine-tune my workouts/diet to bulk/cut/recomp effectively (as opposed to just going to the gym and throwing weight around).

    Current Training Protocol: I'm starting on a lean bulk using a full body workout every other day. I'll be using compound movements at a 2-0-2 tempo followed by an appropriate iso-exercise at a 3-1-3 tempo for TUT, stretch, and pumpage.

    Why I'd make a good candidate to run Max Pump: I've got great veins! When the blood drivers come to my place of work they always fight over who gets to poke me ;-) If you want someone who can show the effects that Max Pump has on vascularity, my before and after workout pics will provide a great representation. And if you want someone who is committed to posting and offering real world results, you can see by my previous logs that I have no problems with that! I'm very aware of how things are affecting my body and will be able to review the product and its effects clearly and appropriately in order to allow consumers a basis for deciding whether Max Pump is right for them. But I'm thinking once they see the results, there will be no denying it!

    The MAIN reason why I should be chosen: I'm from IOWA! (that's for Snags )
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    The MAIN reason why I should be chosen: I'm from IOWA! (that's for Snags )
    LOL
    yeah Iowans are typically excluded, but for you sir we will make an exception
    thanks on behalf of all of us, for those kind words

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thanks Kleen, I've been lurking your log good ish going on!! I've been breaking my a$$ and I'm up 8 lbs.!!!
    Ah... Congrats on the nice and lean gains!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL
    yeah Iowans are typically excluded, but for you sir we will make an exception
    thanks on behalf of all of us, for those kind words
    Well I certainly appreciate the exception, brother. Especially since I know how much you love Iowans!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  29. SUPERBEAAAAAAST!!!! Now it's a party

  30. 4 more hrs gents! opportunity gone at 12am EST

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    SUPERBEAAAAAAST!!!! Now it's a party
    A naked party?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  32. Here come the apps!! Where you at @TheMovement ?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    A naked party?
    Need more chicks before we try to pull that one off

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    Need more chicks before we try to pull that one off
    Nah. We got this.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  35. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Here come the apps!! Where you at @TheMovement ?
    Man I can only sit and drool lol, but my hat shall be thrown in on the next 1!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  36. Alright Gents we have the selected few!

    @Hyde
    @dkgreene88
    @superbeast668
    @1ifeblood

    Correction, Go ahead and send your addresses to me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Alright Gents we have the selected few!

    @Hyde
    @dkgreene88
    @superbeast668
    @1ifeblood

    Correction, Go ahead and send your addresses to me.
    Congrats gents!!!! Looking forward to the logs.

    Enjoy the MAX PUMP
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  38. Condense had a ton of hype and showed pics similar to the one you posted. How is this sup different then condense?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    Condense had a ton of hype and showed pics similar to the one you posted. How is this sup different then condense?
    Looks to me like it differs by ingredients. Co dense has caffeine, BA, nitratene and a few others. It's a pre workout. This is just straight nitrate based with one ingredient.

    I'll post a link once I figure out a catchy thread name
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  40. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    Condense had a ton of hype and showed pics similar to the one you posted. How is this sup different then condense?
    Condense contains stims (200mg caffeine) and a few other ingredients. It is a good product, but with caffeine in it, its stacking potential is somewhat limited for those who don't want to consume that much caffeine.
    MAX PUMP, on the other hand, is strictly betaine, making it's stacking potential greater, IMHO.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get PUMPED to the MAX!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 08:28 PM
  2. Get PUMPED To the MAX!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 01:47 PM
  3. living up to the name, Lamonsters Finaflex 1-andro log
    By lamonster14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 05:47 AM
  4. Legacy gets pumped to the max w/ Hemavol and Maximize Intense
    By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 07:31 PM
  5. Stopstalking gets INTENSE to the MAX with IFORCE
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Log in
Log in