GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!! Logging Opp!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Awesome product for sure. Good luck guys. Get those apps in !!
    Independent

2. 23
    199-204lbs in the morning as of last month or so
    Training Style: Focus on Powerlifting & Strength, with a healthy dose of vanity-oriented hypertrophy work passed off as 'accessory work'. Basically I lift very heavy for myself, then like to get some volume work in as well. LOVE me a good pump (how many powerlifters you know keep bulk agmatine around?). I care about my numbers the most, but I'd be totally lying if I said physique wasn't important to me - working to become big, lean, & powerful as I can.
    Why Pick Me? Because I am a big fan of Finaflex products; have never logged for you but enjoyed Pure Test, Revolution PCT Black, 1-Andro, 1-Alpha, Ignite2 (multiple bottles of everything, except Ignite2 since that's very recently). IMHO the products are only improving in quality. No problem updating multiple times/wk & providing honest feedback - can honor whatever supplement guidelines you require during the log.

Finishing a log within 6 days, so could start in a week. Sponsored & Unsponsored Logs can be viewed through my started threads under my profile.

Whether or not I'm chosen, I feel it's worth mentioning that I *swear I'm not making this up* ordered a grey XL Finaflex Freak tee last night from you guys - always loved that shirt, & when I realized it was still available for only $10 shipped...winning. I feel I can safely represent

Thanks so much for the consideration fellas!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    199-204lbs in the morning as of last month or so
    Training Style: Focus on Powerlifting & Strength, with a healthy dose of vanity-oriented hypertrophy work passed off as 'accessory work'. Basically I lift very heavy for myself, then like to get some volume work in as well. LOVE me a good pump (how many powerlifters you know keep bulk agmatine around?). I care about my numbers the most, but I'd be totally lying if I said physique wasn't important to me - working to become big, lean, & powerful as I can.
    Why Pick Me? Because I am a big fan of Finaflex products; have never logged for you but enjoyed Pure Test, Revolution PCT Black, 1-Andro, 1-Alpha, Ignite2 (multiple bottles of everything, except Ignite2 since that's very recently). IMHO the products are only improving in quality. No problem updating multiple times/wk & providing honest feedback - can honor whatever supplement guidelines you require during the log.

Finishing a log within 6 days, so could start in a week. Sponsored & Unsponsored Logs can be viewed through my started threads under my profile.

Whether or not I'm chosen, I feel it's worth mentioning that I *swear I'm not making this up* ordered a grey XL Finaflex Freak tee last night from you guys - always loved that shirt, & when I realized it was still available for only $10 shipped...winning. I feel I can safely represent

Thanks so much for the consideration fellas!
    Like this guys style!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

4. Hyde!! now that's what i'm talkin bout brotha!
    showed 'em how it's done sir!

first one is in and taken (and i'm not even picking - that was just super impressive)..
    you guys gonna have to fight over the other 4 bottles we're giving out
    •   

5. Well done and Snags I am vetoing your decision to pick Hyde sorry but it is my promo...

Now that that has been taken care of...

@Hyde I pick you as the first logger!

Oh yeah that just happened!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Looks so appealing! Might need to pick up a bottle! Good luck applicants!
    No interest in applying or are you otherwise engaged in a log?

If that is you in your avi JOB WELL DONE SIR!!!!
    Current Training Log -

7. Great promo kleen. Very nice layout and im diggin it!

Great app hyde, now everyone lets get those apps in and see what Max Pump is all about.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No interest in applying or are you otherwise engaged in a log?

If that is you in your avi JOB WELL DONE SIR!!!!
    That is me and the updated pic looks even better just waiting to upload them lol, and i just finished another log so Im thinking I should take a little break to set new goals for myself. Hopefully i will have another opp soon to take advantage of a promo opp from FinaFlex.

Congrats Hyde!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    That is me and the updated pic looks even better just waiting to upload them lol, and i just finished another log so Im thinking I should take a little break to set new goals for myself. Hopefully i will have another opp soon to take advantage of a promo opp from FinaFlex.

Congrats Hyde!
    Excellent! Appreciate the candor and thought process in waiting. We are ALWAYS running promos just keep your eyes peeled!
    Current Training Log -

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well done and Snags I am vetoing your decision to pick Hyde sorry but it is my promo...

Now that that has been taken care of...

@Hyde I pick you as the first logger!

Oh yeah that just happened!
    my apologies

11. Sweet this is an awesome product. It's more than just a pump product, it will enhance your workout performance over all.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

12. Congrats Hyde.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

13. No doubt guys this stuff is amazing, if you aren't sure go look up some of the Beta tester logs everyone not only experienced crazy pumps but serious improvements in performance. Get in on this guys you don't wanna miss out!
    Current Training Log -

14. That is awesome, very gracious of you guys to extend the opportunity! Will be more than happy to do my part to show what Max Pump can do

Thanks to everyone for all the support! You guys really help motivate my training & keep pushing for personal improvement.

15. Congrats Hyde!! I'm a huge fan of Max Pump!!'
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. Hey guys! I'd love to give this a try! Had fun logging Stimul8 for you guys! This is only if you need more than one person! if not, hey no worries

I'm 24, 175lb, 12%bf

Training style: 4days on 1 off repeat, do 1hr cardio at lunch on weekdays... Varies from Insanity to running

Why pick me: I've been looking for a good product that provides a awesome pump! I really enjoy ever product I have tried from you guys including Stimul8 g8, Ignite2, and bcaa+saa.

I also feel that I can provide you guys with a honest no bs review! Look forward to hearing from you guys!

17. Nice thanks for the app and we are looking for at least 5 loggers!!!
    Current Training Log -

18. Dunno what these guys are afraid of! Max Pump in the building hop on soon!

19. Yeah, I mean this stuff is gold!
    Current Training Log -

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, I mean this stuff is gold!
    Gold with diamonds....who doesn't like a good pump? Like Arnold said in pumping iron....getting a pump is better than sex
    OLYMPUS UK REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Hey guys! I'd love to give this a try! Had fun logging Stimul8 for you guys! This is only if you need more than one person! if not, hey no worries

I'm 24, 175lb, 12%bf

Training style: 4days on 1 off repeat, do 1hr cardio at lunch on weekdays... Varies from Insanity to running

Why pick me: I've been looking for a good product that provides a awesome pump! I really enjoy ever product I have tried from you guys including Stimul8 g8, Ignite2, and bcaa+saa.

I also feel that I can provide you guys with a honest no bs review! Look forward to hearing from you guys!
    Sounds like we have a hard worker here!

22. daily bump
    where is everybody? this is one of the most talked about products on the site, and everyone has loved it bar none..
    let's get some action going - WE WANNA GIVE SOME PRODUCT AWAY AND SEE SOME KICK-ASS LOGS!

23. HELLO!?!?!?!?! Anybody want to log a bad ass product or what? I can't believe we haven't had more apps. Insanity!
    Current Training Log -

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    HELLO!?!?!?!?! Anybody want to log a bad ass product or what? I can't believe we haven't had more apps. Insanity!
    Guess all the Max Pump goes to us freaks....I take it daily, so can use some...

But seriously, where the hell is everybody? One of the best supps available.....get your A$$es in here!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get PUMPED to the MAX!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 09:28 PM
  2. living up to the name, Lamonsters Finaflex 1-andro log
    By lamonster14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 06:47 AM
  3. Legacy gets pumped to the max w/ Hemavol and Maximize Intense