TAKE YOUR FITNESS TO A NEW LEVEL W/ PERFORMAX LABS NEW...

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
We know everyone's awaiting the release of our groundbreaking Testosterone Booster- ALPHAMAX.

But AlphaMax isn't the only thing Performax Labs been working on...

Untitled-13.png

GET READY TO TAKE YOUR FITNESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL

COMING SOON!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is going to be a really solid release, our testers have been loving it so far!!

We're going to be doing a big logging opportunity for this product once it hits the shelves! Keep your eyes out!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be a really solid release, our testers have been loving it so far!!

We're going to be doing a big logging opportunity for this product once it hits the shelves! Keep your eyes out!
Hey AD, can you release the profile?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it a fat burner?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I cant release the ingredient list yet, but i can try and give you a bit more information.

Its a pre workout based more for you fitness enthusiasts, we took aspects from powermax that really made it stand out ie. insane endurance, super clean energy and absolutely no crash and then cranked it up to make it even better for endurance, sports and athletics in general!

Its going to be more geared towards your general athletes, where your bodybuilders/powerlifters are going to want to stick with the Powermax!

As for Alphamax, im literally bugging corporate everyday to let me give out the ingredient profile, you guys will see what all the hype is about once you see the ingredient list!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant release the ingredient list yet, but i can try and give you a bit more information.

Its a pre workout based more for you fitness enthusiasts, we took aspects from powermax that really made it stand out ie. insane endurance, super clean energy and absolutely no crash and then cranked it up to make it even better for endurance, sports and athletics in general!

Its going to be more geared towards your general athletes, where your bodybuilders/powerlifters are going to want to stick with the Powermax!

As for Alphamax, im literally bugging corporate everyday to let me give out the ingredient profile, you guys will see what all the hype is about once you see the ingredient list!
Very interested in Alphamax!!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Even the name is EPIC: ALPHA MAXX LOL

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for more info

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This new Pre is definitely going to be legit! A very nice compliment to PowerMax. And AlphaMax will blow your socks off, guaranteed! This place is going to go nuts when we can release the profile on it! There will be alot of this going on.
237.gif

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This new Pre is definitely going to be legit! A very nice compliment to PowerMax. And AlphaMax will blow your socks off, guaranteed! This place is going to go nuts when we can release the profile on it! There will be alot of this going on. View attachment 86903
Super excited. To be honest with AM being more based on Bodybuilders and Powerlifters Fitmax wont be a huge HIT on here as its more "Fitness" based.

However Alphamax will blow people socks off, people here will LOVE IT!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really interested in this. Need that profile!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the only drawback for me with powermax is because of the creatine it has to be drank pretty quickly after mixing.......i would love to be able to sip a drink that gave the energy and endurance of powermax over the course of several hours or more!!! perfect for those of us with physical jobs, especially in summertime, imo.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the only drawback for me with powermax is because of the creatine it has to be drank pretty quickly after mixing.......i would love to be able to sip a drink that gave the energy and endurance of powermax over the course of several hours or more!!! perfect for those of us with physical jobs, especially in summertime, imo.
I can say that Fitmax still contains creatine, however the creatine was def. lowered a bit. We found that athletes and fitness oriented females in general really enjoyed this product, where as more of your powerlifters, strength athletes and bodybuilders prefer powermax!