TAKE YOUR FITNESS TO A NEW LEVEL W/ PERFORMAX LABS NEW... - AnabolicMinds.com

TAKE YOUR FITNESS TO A NEW LEVEL W/ PERFORMAX LABS NEW...

  1. New Member
    Dr.Veritas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    306
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    201760

    Thumbs up TAKE YOUR FITNESS TO A NEW LEVEL W/ PERFORMAX LABS NEW...


    We know everyone's awaiting the release of our groundbreaking Testosterone Booster- ALPHAMAX.

    But AlphaMax isn't the only thing Performax Labs been working on...



    Name:  Untitled-13.png
Views: 206
Size:  549.5 KB


    GET READY TO TAKE YOUR FITNESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL


    COMING SOON!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website

  2. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    669915

    This is going to be a really solid release, our testers have been loving it so far!!

    We're going to be doing a big logging opportunity for this product once it hits the shelves! Keep your eyes out!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  3. Professional Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,261
    Answers
    16
    Rep Power
    2419848

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    This is going to be a really solid release, our testers have been loving it so far!!

    We're going to be doing a big logging opportunity for this product once it hits the shelves! Keep your eyes out!
    Hey AD, can you release the profile?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Is it a fat burner?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    871
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    580452

    Wonder if it has N.O!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    669915

    I cant release the ingredient list yet, but i can try and give you a bit more information.

    Its a pre workout based more for you fitness enthusiasts, we took aspects from powermax that really made it stand out ie. insane endurance, super clean energy and absolutely no crash and then cranked it up to make it even better for endurance, sports and athletics in general!

    Its going to be more geared towards your general athletes, where your bodybuilders/powerlifters are going to want to stick with the Powermax!


    As for Alphamax, im literally bugging corporate everyday to let me give out the ingredient profile, you guys will see what all the hype is about once you see the ingredient list!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  7. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I cant release the ingredient list yet, but i can try and give you a bit more information.

    Its a pre workout based more for you fitness enthusiasts, we took aspects from powermax that really made it stand out ie. insane endurance, super clean energy and absolutely no crash and then cranked it up to make it even better for endurance, sports and athletics in general!

    Its going to be more geared towards your general athletes, where your bodybuilders/powerlifters are going to want to stick with the Powermax!


    As for Alphamax, im literally bugging corporate everyday to let me give out the ingredient profile, you guys will see what all the hype is about once you see the ingredient list!
    Very interested in Alphamax!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    871
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    580452

    Even the name is EPIC: ALPHA MAXX LOL
  9. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4651712

    Subbed for more info
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,157
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1435616

    This new Pre is definitely going to be legit! A very nice compliment to PowerMax. And AlphaMax will blow your socks off, guaranteed! This place is going to go nuts when we can release the profile on it! There will be alot of this going on. Name:  237.gif
Views: 85
Size:  445.7 KB
  11. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    871
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    580452

    Oh yeaaaaah!!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    669915

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    This new Pre is definitely going to be legit! A very nice compliment to PowerMax. And AlphaMax will blow your socks off, guaranteed! This place is going to go nuts when we can release the profile on it! There will be alot of this going on. Name:  237.gif
Views: 85
Size:  445.7 KB
    Super excited. To be honest with AM being more based on Bodybuilders and Powerlifters Fitmax wont be a huge HIT on here as its more "Fitness" based.

    However Alphamax will blow people socks off, people here will LOVE IT!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  13. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,135
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    1148959

    Really interested in this. Need that profile!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  14. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    669915

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Really interested in this. Need that profile!
    which one?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  15. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,135
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    1148959

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post

    which one?
    Alphamax
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I cant release the ingredient list yet, but i can try and give you a bit more information.

    Its a pre workout based more for you fitness enthusiasts, we took aspects from powermax that really made it stand out ie. insane endurance, super clean energy and absolutely no crash and then cranked it up to make it even better for endurance, sports and athletics in general!

    Its going to be more geared towards your general athletes, where your bodybuilders/powerlifters are going to want to stick with the Powermax!


    As for Alphamax, im literally bugging corporate everyday to let me give out the ingredient profile, you guys will see what all the hype is about once you see the ingredient list!
    the only drawback for me with powermax is because of the creatine it has to be drank pretty quickly after mixing.......i would love to be able to sip a drink that gave the energy and endurance of powermax over the course of several hours or more!!! perfect for those of us with physical jobs, especially in summertime, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    669915

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Alphamax
    Yea me too, although i really enjoyed Fitmax, im more of a bodybuilder so Powermax is more up my alley. Alphamax has made some major physique changes for me in 6 weeks! Love it!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  18. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    669915

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the only drawback for me with powermax is because of the creatine it has to be drank pretty quickly after mixing.......i would love to be able to sip a drink that gave the energy and endurance of powermax over the course of several hours or more!!! perfect for those of us with physical jobs, especially in summertime, imo.
    I can say that Fitmax still contains creatine, however the creatine was def. lowered a bit. We found that athletes and fitness oriented females in general really enjoyed this product, where as more of your powerlifters, strength athletes and bodybuilders prefer powermax!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 04:45 PM
  2. PhysiqueFreak takes it to NEW levels with IBE's Formex (sponsored)
    By PhysiqueFreak in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 10:57 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 07:31 PM
  4. oK TO TAKE ph'S WITH LOW TEST LEVELS???
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 08:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in