Agmatine Sulfate + Potassium Nitrate = 5 loggers needed!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

iForce Nutrition needs 5 loggers for these 2 new products!

Requirements:
1. USA address
2. 18+ years old
3. 3 updates/week in a log kept in the sponsored supplement logs section
4. initial/final review of both products(used in conjunction)
5. Tell us you want to try them!

Ready? Go!​

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can only imagine the pumps of these 2 together AND with Hemavol! Holy mother of god! Arnold was right, the pump will be better than cumming lol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow those pumps should be ridiculous

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try this stack! Pump are always a major quest for me. The feeling just makes you want to workout all the more. It's truly a sensational feeling. I have had a few amazing pump days. The majority are "good" pumps with things like bulk cm and jacked micro. Those two combined to my white flood reborn of ec would be amazing! Agmatime + nitrates would be where it's at for sure.

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
It would be interesting to see what effect these have on my vascularity as im getting leaner, i am not using anything advertised to increase pump or is known to cause an increase currently. But i dont have experience with either

ForumRunner_20130807_133217.png

Shot of current condition 10-12% it looks like to me havent tested it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to bump because my odds go down but why aren't people all over this amazing stack! And agreed. The guy above looks like he could benefit well from this!

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I would love to try this stack. Honestly I am one week away from starting my "stim break". I could really use a solid non stim stack for my break. It's been almost a full year since my last stim break... This one is well needed because I feel the adrenal fatigue. It would be awesome to know if potassium nitrate and agmatine sulfate together makes a good non stim combo

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmp

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
This combo sounds awesome! I actually already have potassium nitrate on the way though..and I'm not currently in the US..bummer. I think this could potentially be one of the simplest, most effective 2 ingredient pre workouts.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone seems to love agmatine sulfate

i personally have used potassium nitrate in another supplement and the pumps are amazing...slight leaning effect as well

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Man I would li e to give this a shot I just got done with my conquer and potassium nitrate stack and I loved every second . But , I hope the ones who get picked enjoy it! ?????

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of Agmatine sulfate but don't have any experience with Potassium Nitrate. So I'll be interested to see how people respond to this stack.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
im game

Chicago is the location
Love agamtine insanely and curious about potassium nitrate
Currently in PCT so this would be great to add on
Supps ill be taking with: creatine mono and bcaa's

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Big fan of Agmatine sulfate but don't have any experience with Potassium Nitrate. So I'll be interested to see how people respond to this stack.
Well my dude potassium Nitrate is awesome opens the N.o for sure good vascularity ! Like I said I just got don't doing my stack and one you build up you tolerance it gets better I was doing 3PN pills and 2scoops of conquer and man was it good t, the conquer def did its job clean focus and major energy.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well my dude potassium Nitrate is awesome opens the N.o for sure good vascularity ! Like I said I just got don't doing my stack and one you build up you tolerance it gets better I was doing 3PN pills and 2scoops of conquer and man was it good t, the conquer def did its job clean focus and major energy.
awesome feedback, thank you!

sbostian

Awards
I would love to try the stack and will be a meticulous logger. At 62, I am always looking for a better way to enhance nitric oxide levels.
Sidney

BigHoop65

Awards
I love Hemavol and I'm always in search of a great pump. I haven't been blessed with the pleasure of logging a product yet so this would be the perfect product to cut me teeth on. I've been around the block with this industry's products and know how to give detailed feedback.... that's my long-winded way of saying PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!!!!!

btw ... i'm 6'4" 210... I just deadlifted a new PR 335lbs yesterday. Up until a couple months ago I hadn't deadlifted in 10 years due to a back injury FROM romanian lifts. Hemavol helped me get back to that and go way beyond... it would be my honor to log the next big on thing iForce's product onslaught.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Throw my name in! Haven't been active on here in a little, but I have done two previous logs, and I would love to give this a go.
19 yo 200lbs currently only taking protein post workout. Sitting at about 13% bf.
Thanks, pick me!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here.. Loving the combo of these two!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Very nice combo. I LOVE Agmatine !

I don't think there ever been a single ingredient other then creatine mono, that I have been such a fan of. Hope to see some of you enjoying the pleasures- by that I mean intense painful pumps- of agmatine soon.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try this stack! Pump are always a major quest for me. The feeling just makes you want to workout all the more. It's truly a sensational feeling. I have had a few amazing pump days. The majority are "good" pumps with things like bulk cm and jacked micro. Those two combined to my white flood reborn of ec would be amazing! Agmatime + nitrates would be where it's at for sure.
It would be interesting to see what effect these have on my vascularity as im getting leaner, i am not using anything advertised to increase pump or is known to cause an increase currently. But i dont have experience with either

View attachment 86640
Shot of current condition 10-12% it looks like to me havent tested it.
I would love to try this stack. Honestly I am one week away from starting my "stim break". I could really use a solid non stim stack for my break. It's been almost a full year since my last stim break... This one is well needed because I feel the adrenal fatigue. It would be awesome to know if potassium nitrate and agmatine sulfate together makes a good non stim combo
im game

Chicago is the location
Love agamtine insanely and curious about potassium nitrate
Currently in PCT so this would be great to add on
Supps ill be taking with: creatine mono and bcaa's
Throw my name in! Haven't been active on here in a little, but I have done two previous logs, and I would love to give this a go.
19 yo 200lbs currently only taking protein post workout. Sitting at about 13% bf.
Thanks, pick me!!!
winners.

Please PM me full name + shipping info

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Congrats to the winners enjoy the stack!

stalto00

Awards
3. 3 updates/week in a log kept in the sponsored supplement logs section. I can do that with pictures too.
4. initial/final review of both products(used in conjunction) yes I can do that.
5. Tell us you want to try them! I am willing to log this product because I am currently prepping for my 1st show in December. and any help would be awesome. I have used my bf's preworkout products before and I know how much they help.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats winners!! Please make sure to post links to logs in this thread when ready!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
congrats to all the winners, can't wait to see what this has in store for everyone

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
saw a package on my doorstep, it wasnt for me :(

I hate that!!!! Nothing pisses me off more than when my girl gets a package lol

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
just got it and startin tomorrow. huge thanks for the extras also

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Sick hook up man! Got man yesterday. Gonna start the log later today and will begin on Monday!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Sick hook up man! Got mine yesterday. Gonna start the log later today and will begin on Monday!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone for posting links to your logs!

cmeier235

cmeier235

Awards
I want to try the submarine sulfate and potassium nitrate.
Address
Chris Meier
345 Birch Blvd
Sedona, AS 86336
I am 62 years old...185# and I work out daily.
Let me know. I 've not logged before.
Thanks,
Chris

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks,
Chris
Do not publically display your info....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try the submarine sulfate and potassium nitrate.
Address
Chris Meier
345 Birch Blvd
Sedona, AS 86336
Thanks,
Chris
Are you for real? Just curious.