Finaflex is proud to announce the release of.... - AnabolicMinds.com

Finaflex is proud to announce the release of....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Finaflex is proud to announce the release of....


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...m_medium=email

    If you missed the beta logs, and haven't yet heard, Stimul8 is pretty damn good. You want good clean energy, no crash, intense focus and a good sweat? I do. NP is offering Stimul8 at an amazing price right now, and you get a bunch of free stuff with it. Check out the link, check out the logs, and then get yourself some Stimul8. You won't be disappointed.

  2. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,570
    Rep Power
    7326908

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lookit dat dare profile! Judging by the beta logs and now the profile this is going to be a BMF!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,176
    Rep Power
    2006223

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Boom....here we go!!! A star is born....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Stimul8 is pretty damn good.

    must be Stimul8ed myself here - went to bed early and woke up in the middle of the night, what the hell..
    this stuff gonna be hot - get it quick while it's in stock!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,490
    Rep Power
    684974

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Been waiting for this one can't wait to get my greedy mits on it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    1142096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Very nice deal! May pick some up myself!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1371148

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good strong stuff right here!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  8. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    509274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Profile underwhelms
  9. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3961268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...m_medium=email

    If you missed the beta logs, and haven't yet heard, Stimul8 is pretty damn good. You want good clean energy, no crash, intense focus and a good sweat? I do. NP is offering Stimul8 at an amazing price right now, and you get a bunch of free stuff with it. Check out the link, check out the logs, and then get yourself some Stimul8. You won't be disappointed.
    Excited to try it for sure :-)
    Independent
  10. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Profile underwhelms
    so do some ppl's posts on this forum
    meh..what are you gonna do tho? we'd be happy to educate you on the obvious synergy you will get from these components; and, if you've never tried some of the individual compounds, you really make an uneducated statement here

    best thing I can say is: try it
    there has been not one single person, anywhere (not just here but all beta testers/users everywhere), who has not liked it or has not given incredible glowing feedback

    take care good sir
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  11. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    509274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    so do some ppl's posts on this forum
    meh..what are you gonna do tho? we'd be happy to educate you on the obvious synergy you will get from these components; and, if you've never tried some of the individual compounds, you really make an uneducated statement here

    best thing I can say is: try it
    there has been not one single person, anywhere (not just here but all beta testers/users everywhere), who has not liked it or has not given incredible glowing feedback

    take care good sir
    Do it, educate me on how 6 stimulants one which is effective is so incredible?

    I'm guessing caffeine is "well" dosed which is where the love is coming from.

    I'm all ears on the synergy and have tried most stand alone such as caffeine, ECGC(good antioxidant, Synephrine sucks and HCL version does not make it suck any less, Methyl is a different ball game though, Hordenine does nothing I wish that ingredient would disappear and once again HCL doesn't make it not suck, PEA is weak and quickly degraded(I know it isn't regular PEA, statement still stands), I find that version of Alpha-Y to be vastly inferior to Rauwolfia Serpentina gives me the usual Y side effects unlike Serpentina. I see the basis behind using ECGC as a COMT inhibitor for NCD but how much does it increase the bioavailability? The compound is quickly degraded upon ingestion and will have negligible effects which is my chief complaint with Alphamine a product I admittedly love but will never understand that inclusion for reasons mentioned above.

    School me.
  12. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I see you do have a bit of grasp on the understanding of the science here, xhrr - tho I will add, you have much view that is biased to personal viewpoint/effect on yourself. which is fine - I take no issue with that at all, and in fact applaud you for the insightfulness of your own preferences/body
    but again: simply because something may not appeal to you, as feedback due to personal experience - that is not to say some (in fact most) others have the same feelings, at all..hence, if this is case, makes one wonder why you would come in to post negative connotations - when you have not even tried the product first

    in any event: we structure this with key beta 2 adrenergic agonists, that are in fact dosed appropriately, work in synergy, and do in fact inspire others to rave about this product..therefore, wasting your time to come in to post your feelings on something you have never tried, seems simply inconsequential

    thanks for sharing your views, best to you
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  13. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    509274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I see you do have a bit of grasp on the understanding of the science here, xhrr - tho I will add, you have much view that is biased to personal viewpoint/effect on yourself. which is fine - I take no issue with that at all, and in fact applaud you for the insightfulness of your own preferences/body
    but again: simply because something may not appeal to you, as feedback due to personal experience - that is not to say some (in fact most) others have the same feelings, at all..hence, if this is case, makes one wonder why you would come in to post negative connotations - when you have not even tried the product first

    in any event: we structure this with key beta 2 adrenergic agonists, that are in fact dosed appropriately, work in synergy, and do in fact inspire others to rave about this product..therefore, wasting your time to come in to post your feelings on something you have never tried, seems simply inconsequential

    thanks for sharing your views, best to you
    I don't think it is wrong to judge a product on profile alone without having tried it. You can make an educated decision on supplements by looking simply at the profile in 90% of situations. If not I would have wasted tons of money trying every single thing because it might work, not exactly a smart financial investment when I have evidence as well as science behind most of my purchases. Some have failed but most of the time it works out for the better when using reasoning behind purchases rather than just anecdotal. I would have bought all the water chestnuts in the world if Prime worked like many said it did in the beta testing stages. Thank god I waited for the science which sucks and now look where Prime is, rarely spoken of for good reason.

    You provided me with no info on synergy except the snippet about beta 2 agonists. The studies posted do little to drive that point home. Do not take this as an attack I want to be schooled as it makes helps educate me as well as other board members. I love Max Pump btw so I am in no way anti Fina.
  14. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I don't think it is wrong to judge a product on profile alone without having tried it. You can make an educated decision on supplements by looking simply at the profile in 90% of situations. If not I would have wasted tons of money trying every single thing because it might work, not exactly a smart financial investment when I have evidence as well as science behind most of my purchases. Some have failed but most of the time it works out for the better when using reasoning behind purchases rather than just anecdotal. I would have bought all the water chestnuts in the world if Prime worked like many said it did in the beta testing stages. Thank god I waited for the science which sucks and now look where Prime is, rarely spoken of for good reason.

    You provided me with no info on synergy except the snippet about beta 2 agonists. The studies posted do little to drive that point home. Do not take this as an attack I want to be schooled as it makes helps educate me as well as other board members. I love Max Pump btw so I am in no way anti Fina.
    I won't bother with wasting time arguing with you sir - you are going to keep pushing the issue, for whatever reason
    you have your opinion - you have shared it
    we have a SLEW of other's opinions - we have also shared that
    the science we reference is all valid to the point I am trying to make; whether you wish to agree with it, is your choice..but please - do not tell me to "offer" this to others, who simply do not share your views here in the first place..there is no point in it - other than for you to disagree with me further

    as I said - thank you for sharing your (personal) opinion here - no matter what your agenda is in doing so

    we will now get back to promoting what we feel is an outstanding and unique blend, excited to continue helping people to reach their goals and make progress they desire
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  15. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    509274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I won't bother with wasting time arguing with you sir - you are going to keep pushing the issue, for whatever reason
    you have your opinion - you have shared it
    we have a SLEW of other's opinions - we have also shared that
    the science we reference is all valid to the point I am trying to make; whether you wish to agree with it, is your choice..but please - do not tell me to "offer" this to others, who simply do not share your views here in the first place..there is no point in it - other than for you to disagree with me further

    as I said - thank you for sharing your (personal) opinion here - no matter what your agenda is in doing so

    we will now get back to promoting what we feel is an outstanding and unique blend, excited to continue helping people to reach their goals and make progress they desire
    Why do you turn everything in to an attack? I asked for some science and proof but you show nothing. I was genuinely interested in the synergy which you speak of but have yet to address for whatever reason because you think I have an agenda or am attacking you which I made very clear I was/am not. Stop playing the victim game but since you want to belittle me here is some reading material for you.

    http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...-all-time.html
    http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspot.com/

    NCD ~5 min half life
  16. Advanced Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    966
    Rep Power
    1722007

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Profile underwhelms
    If you're gonna critique a product, at least do a better job than that!

    For example, you could troll vicariously like touey and post a thinly veiled thread about caffeine content disclosure at the same time as a product that doesn't disclose its caffeine content is released



    --

    Or, you could actually bring some science to the table and talk about the overstating of the importance of COMT inhibition via EGCG

    "GTE supplementation resulted in marked metabolic differences during rest and exercise. Yet these metabolic differences were not related to the adrenergic system, which questions the in vivo relevance of the COMT inhibition mechanism of action for GTE." 0J Nutr Biochem. 2013 Jan;24(1):325-34. doi: 10.1016

    --

    Also, what's up with companies latching onto the names of actual pharmaceutical compounds in their tradenames for supplements.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  17. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,176
    Rep Power
    2006223

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Anyway...let's get back to the good news. Stimul8 is out!!! Can' t wait to get my hands on it, after all the amazing beta logs.

    Time for some brutal work outs!!! Yeah buddy!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  18. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unicephalon View Post
    "IRISINXD"? Irisin? What the hell do those two mundane ingredients have to do with Irisin? Way to abuse cutting-edge science in search of buzzwords.
    Disingenuous.
    stupendous first post on this forum?
    lemme guess who you really, making a troll account just to post this?
    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Why do you turn everything in to an attack? I asked for some science and proof but you show nothing. I was genuinely interested in the synergy which you speak of but have yet to address for whatever reason because you think I have an agenda or am attacking you which I made very clear I was/am not. Stop playing the victim game but since you want to belittle me here is some reading material for you.

    http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...-all-time.html
    http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspot.com/

    NCD ~5 min half life
    sigh
    no one is belittling you
    you obviously have an intent in coming in to a promotional news release where we announce simply that we are releasing a (much anticipated) product, only to post your own opinions, on something (again) you have not even tried
    you told me why you do not need to try it; fair enough - then why bother yourself with posting anything about it to begin with?
    I do love how a certain group of individuals always seems to start an issue with something unnecessary, then when someone calls them on it, turns around and promptly gets attacked by accusing that individual of always attacking others...
    shrewd stuff

    anyway: we do not need to have a science discussion, if you feel the way you do
    fact is: Hordenine works synergistically with PEA (increases half life)
    alpha yohimbine works synergistically with synephrine hcl
    All work synergistcally together to burn fat

    you seem to disagree with that, so I wished to not dissect this with you any further..
    yet, you go on..wow
    I simply will not continue this course of discussion or accusations with you sir, enjoy the day, try to smile

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    ..

    why am I not surprised to see you in here, offering your .02 on (yet another) one of our products?
    please, do you not have your threads with the company you represent to worry about?
    try being as attentive to them, as you seem to be toward both FINAFLEX and myself - this is not bbing.com deeb, we tend to shy away from the kid games on this forum..maybe at some point you will figure that out


    unbelievable - now, back to the thread purpose
    Stimul8 is HERE!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  19. Advanced Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    966
    Rep Power
    1722007

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Isn't the point of a discussion forum for everyone to offer their .02 on everything and discuss things?

    Or when someone starts a thread, is there some unwritten rule that it's only welcome to people who share their viewpoint?
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  20. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,823
    Rep Power
    3109072

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I trying to understand why the listing for caffeine is not up for the label like the Enhanced
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  21. Advanced Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    966
    Rep Power
    1722007

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I trying to understand why the listing for caffeine is not up for the label like the Enhanced
    Well, the argument could be made that revealing the caffeine content is no more important than revealing any other stim content.

    People don't even fuss for yohimbine content labeling when that is way more prone to side effects than caffeine

    etc...
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  22. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,823
    Rep Power
    3109072

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Pre/wo supplement is especially important for I do not want to blow my allowance for the day just on my pre. I love to really know where I am at on it to perhaps have a little something else caffeine on the day
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  23. Advanced Member
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    181489

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Why do you turn everything in to an attack? I asked for some science and proof but you show nothing. I was genuinely interested in the synergy which you speak of but have yet to address for whatever reason because you think I have an agenda or am attacking you which I made very clear I was/am not. Stop playing the victim game but since you want to belittle me here is some reading material for you.

    http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...-all-time.html
    http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspot.com/

    NCD ~5 min half life
    I am happy that somebody speak up about new hyped supps and telling their own opinion instead of just trying to say how great a product is. Too much "Over Hyping" on this site lately!

    Thanks Xhrr!
  24. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    oh no! it's the age-old tiresome debate on prop blends rearing it's ugly head once again!
    [sigh]
    well, as a consumer, sometimes I guess it is hard to understand why a company would choose not to disclose specifics of a blend..
    first: understand prop belnds been around since existence of supplementation..still abound today..and will continue to exist going forward on majority grand scale -- this is how the industry is run, in actuality very few companies have full disclosure on the products
    why is this? simple: because without patenting a formula (which is hugely expensive) a company would leave itself open to theft of design/production by other companies who wish to duplicate the product
    how many times have we seen this? many..this is a very cut-throat industry for some reason
    yrs ago, when I was consumer myself and before I got further involved in the business aspect of things, I too cried and complained - not because I truly wanted to know actual amount of caffeine or any other specific product - rather, simply to KNOW..once I saw the reality of why a company would choose to do this, it became very clear and totally obvious and reasonable
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  25. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I should stop eating chicken adobo (which I absolutely love) because I don't like how bay leaves taste when I chew on them and them alone. In my opinion, salsa isn't salsa without cilantro.
    Why doesn't Red Bull disclose the amount of caffeine in each serving right there on the can? Would Applebee's give me the recipe to their steak marinade if I were to ask?
    If I were to obtain the amounts of each ingredient in a pre-workout, could I then buy each of the ingredients in bulk, carefully mix them and then take money out of the pocket of the individual who came up with the original blend? Why would a company give out all its secrets and still hope to make money?
    Of course all threads are open to comments. This isn't YouTube where you can disable comments. Unfortunately, like YouTube, it seems that the same few try to pick apart the same companies time and time again. It's cool though, don't buy the products and bum a scoop off of your buddy when you get the chance. Maybe you'll like it.
    To answer your question, Touey, because this product is not called "enhanced". That's why.
    Funny how the guys who have something negative to say never apply for logging opps.
    See you in the gym.
  26. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    509274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I should stop eating chicken adobo (which I absolutely love) because I don't like how bay leaves taste when I chew on them and them alone. In my opinion, salsa isn't salsa without cilantro.
    Why doesn't Red Bull disclose the amount of caffeine in each serving right there on the can? Would Applebee's give me the recipe to their steak marinade if I were to ask?
    If I were to obtain the amounts of each ingredient in a pre-workout, could I then buy each of the ingredients in bulk, carefully mix them and then take money out of the pocket of the individual who came up with the original blend? Why would a company give out all its secrets and still hope to make money?

    Of course all threads are open to comments. This isn't YouTube where you can disable comments. Unfortunately, like YouTube, it seems that the same few try to pick apart the same companies time and time again. It's cool though, don't buy the products and bum a scoop off of your buddy when you get the chance. Maybe you'll like it.
    To answer your question, Touey, because this product is not called "enhanced". That's why.
    Funny how the guys who have something negative to say never apply for logging opps.
    See you in the gym.
    Red Bull does disclose caffeine content 80 mg per serving I believe. Jus' saying.

    I have no problem with blends but I do think Caffeine should be made public.
  27. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

    Red Bull does disclose caffeine content 80 mg per serving I believe. Jus' saying
    I stand corrected. 114mg/12oz. Thanks for pointing that out.
  28. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    509274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I stand corrected. 114mg/12oz. Thanks for pointing that out.
    haha I was close I just had one and realized for the first time they disclose it.
  29. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ^^ @ paratroop


    anyway..
    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Why do you turn everything in to an attack? I asked for some science and proof but you show nothing. I was genuinely interested in the synergy which you speak of but have yet to address for whatever reason because you think I have an agenda or am attacking you which I made very clear I was/am not. Stop playing the victim game but since you want to belittle me here is some reading material for you.
    in response to you sir, to show indeed that not only do we stand behind our products, and also to show I am quite above the childishness you attempt to credit me with, I have an offer for you

    how bout we send you a bottle of Stimul8 - totally on us, no strings attached?
    I will not even require you to run a log, simply try it and see what you think
    as addtl gift - since you mention that you enjoy Max Pump, the company will even toss a complimentary one your way

    the only thing I do ask, is that should you enjoy Stimul8 as much as I do, you be sure to tell me about it
    deal? your call

    whatever your decision, I wish you no ill will, being very clear on that here
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  30. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,386
    Rep Power
    5936887

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^ @ paratroop

    anyway..
    in response to you sir, to show indeed that not only do we stand behind our products, and also to show I am quite above the childishness you attempt to credit me with, I have an offer for you

    how bout we send you a bottle of Stimul8 - totally on us, no strings attached?
    I will not even require you to run a log, simply try it and see what you think
    as addtl gift - since you mention that you enjoy Max Pump, the company will even toss a complimentary one your way

    the only thing I do ask, is that should you enjoy Stimul8 as much as I do, you be sure to tell me about it
    deal? your call

    whatever your decision, I wish you no ill will, being very clear on that here
    Stimul8 sucks...now send me free stuff very generous snags
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  31. Advanced Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    966
    Rep Power
    1722007

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I should stop eating chicken adobo (which I absolutely love) because I don't like how bay leaves taste when I chew on them and them alone. In my opinion, salsa isn't salsa without cilantro.
    Why doesn't Red Bull disclose the amount of caffeine in each serving right there on the can? Would Applebee's give me the recipe to their steak marinade if I were to ask?
    If I were to obtain the amounts of each ingredient in a pre-workout, could I then buy each of the ingredients in bulk, carefully mix them and then take money out of the pocket of the individual who came up with the original blend? Why would a company give out all its secrets and still hope to make money?
    Of course all threads are open to comments. This isn't YouTube where you can disable comments. Unfortunately, like YouTube, it seems that the same few try to pick apart the same companies time and time again. It's cool though, don't buy the products and bum a scoop off of your buddy when you get the chance. Maybe you'll like it.
    To answer your question, Touey, because this product is not called "enhanced". That's why.
    Funny how the guys who have something negative to say never apply for logging opps.
    See you in the gym.
    -Red bull and most energy drinks now disclose caffeine, it's inevitably going to be a legal requirement

    -I don't jump through hoops to get logging opportunities, if I want a product, I buy it. If someone wants me to try something, they'll offer to send me some as many companies have, and I'll give feedback.

    -So are proprietary blends to protect you from the consumer, or from your competitors? You don't really have to worry about consumers cloning a multi-ingredient simulant product either way, due to the difficulties of accurately dosing things, finding quality raws, weighing things on a milligram scale, etc.... and proprietary blends don't protect you against competitors spending a few grand on a quantitative analysis and just figuring out your formula for themselves.

    Obviously, your company believes in the prop blend, and believe that it helps you. But I'm just saying that anyone who wants to get around it, can get around it. Additionally in most companies case, whether yours does or not, the proprietary blend masks underdosed ingredients. Even if you're not doing that, the impression is still there based on how many companies do.

    So naturally, when a product comes out making big claims, there will be people who bug you over ingredient dosing and the prop blend.

    I don't pick apart the same companies over and over again, I comment on almost everything over and over again Some company reps respond well to criticism and inquiries, and turn it into an opportunity to talk more about the merits of their product. Others get mad and defensive which makes them look even more suspect.

    Good luck with your product though, it certainly looks capable as an energy and light ingedient endurance blend.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  32. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,985
    Rep Power
    7180672

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Finaflex must be doing something right; lots of people trying to lob bombs at them.

    Snags' point about disclosure of prop blends goes two ways: from p.o.v. of company, and consumer. Consumer tends to never see company's side.

    Some people see formula and while it looks good on paper, it underwhelms them. Some see a seemingly underwhelming formula and it actually comes together synergistically.
    BOARD TYRANT
  33. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,985
    Rep Power
    7180672

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post


    For example, you could troll vicariously like touey
    Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I trying to understand why the listing for caffeine is not up for the label like the Enhanced
    If you say his name 5 times while looking in a mirror, he'll also appear.
    BOARD TYRANT
  34. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    509274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Stimul8 sucks...now send me free stuff very generous snags
    Right cause as you can see I just brought nothing to the table other than banter and attempted to stir **** up in attempt to nab some free product, go check the company promo section I have never entered to log a product and get free samples.
  35. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,512
    Rep Power
    421505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Stimul8 sucks...now send me free stuff very generous snags
    I will give you an "A" for effort, but - no product for you!
    will gladly share couple scoops with you tho out of mine, next time I see you

    we simply have no qualms about this blend - or any of our products for that matter..
    if we cannot reach out to the ones adamant of not trying because of this reason or that, then we have lost in our goal to reach as many ppl as possible with effective products that work!
    it's that simple
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  36. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,386
    Rep Power
    5936887

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

    Right cause as you can see I just brought nothing to the table other than banter and attempted to stir **** up in attempt to nab some free product, go check the company promo section I have never entered to log a product and get free samples.
    Whoa easy killer it was obviously just a joke. Wasnt insinuating anything about you man. Calm down
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  37. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,985
    Rep Power
    7180672

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Speaks is like the babble tower in knowing the funny stuff is not for shills I think.
    BOARD TYRANT
  38. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,682
    Rep Power
    2100070

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Through these educational squabbles I actually like the premise behind this product and may give it a run for myself. Content seems rather decent and Id like to see which fat burner will be the most beneficial to me after trying a few over the last few months.

    I also hate most Prop. Blends but I have never emailed a company about the content and not gotten a complete listing or link to it myself.

    End of the day, you never know until you try it! Everyones different
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  39. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    509274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Whoa easy killer it was obviously just a joke. Wasnt insinuating anything about you man. Calm down
    I might have jumped the gun but it seemed like a condescending remark on the surface so my apology.
  40. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,386
    Rep Power
    5936887

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

    I might have jumped the gun but it seemed like a condescending remark so my apology.
    Its all good man. No worries.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 02:30 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 11:56 PM
  3. Announcing the release of Perception!
    By Chemo in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 02:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in