Huge Analyzed Supplements Sale!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. After you thoroughly check your spam folder lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Why?

    You'd pay taxes if you bought them anywhere else so generally its still cheaper.
    I guess it got me mad seeing that I paid that much in taxes lol. I have no choice obviously but not happy. Buying supps is an expensive thing to begin with now to be added some taxes on it. Smh plus shipping.

    Idk how I'm the only one complaining lol. But Watever
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  3. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I guess it got me mad seeing that I paid that much in taxes lol. I have no choice obviously but not happy. Buying supps is an expensive thing to begin with now to be added some taxes on it. Smh plus shipping.

    Idk how I'm the only one complaining lol. But Watever
    It must be your state because I wasn't charged any tax at all.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    It must be your state because I wasn't charged any tax at all.
    Now I'm more mad. NY SUCKS LOL

    I could've bought two extra bottles if it wasn't for the tax
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    It must be your state because I wasn't charged any tax at all.
    Hmm, I just checked and I didn't either.

    Go Texas!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Hmm, I just checked and I didn't either.

    Go Texas!
    Wtf lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. Tax in my province is 15%, be happy 'Merica
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Import is about 20% for me. Be happy America and Canada.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Tax in my province is 15%, be happy 'Merica
    It was something crazy when I visited Niagara Falls
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    It was something crazy when I visited Niagara Falls
    It's like 8.5 or 8.75 in NF,NY. NYS is ridiculous.
    BOARD TYRANT

  11. Ben thank you so much for the email!! To get $200 worth of supplements and get charged half of that feels damn good happy camper here.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    It was something crazy when I visited Niagara Falls
    We are the highest in Canada. It's ridiculous.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Placed my order just now

    (2 forskolin and 2 Ag) would like to change that to 3 forskolin and 1 Ag... Can admin do that?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Placed my order just now

    (2 forskolin and 2 Ag) would like to change that to 3 forskolin and 1 Ag... Can admin do that?
    I'll see
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. what sale is this?!?

  16. Email sent.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Is Shift a supplement that can be utilized for a recomp? Thinking about doubling up on Forskolin-95..Any AI necessary?

  18. Big thanks again to PES and Analyzed for the stellar deals!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    Is Shift a supplement that can be utilized for a recomp? Thinking about doubling up on Forskolin-95..Any AI necessary?
    Why would an AI be needed?
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  20. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

    Why would an AI be needed?
    Not necessary but including Erase Pro would help tighten up and lean up a bit faster.

  21. Ok, bought some Forskolin. We shall see if all the hype about it being good on the GI tract for folks is real. I want to love this stuff, but EVERY other product out there has disappointed. I have high hopes though as bdcc has never disappointed me yet. Wink wink
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  22. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Why would an AI be needed?
    Cuz I don't want bitch tits But seriously. I know leaner folks typically have less of the aromatase enzyme in circulation.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Ok, bought some Forskolin. We shall see if all the hype about it being good on the GI tract for folks is real. I want to love this stuff, but EVERY other product out there has disappointed. I have high hopes though as bdcc has never disappointed me yet. Wink wink
    Ben and Coop be tying up my funds lately. Lulz.

  24. Got 1 Forsoklin-95, 1 L-Dopa, 1 Agmatine and 1 Shift!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Placed my order just now

    (2 forskolin and 2 Ag) would like to change that to 3 forskolin and 1 Ag... Can admin do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I'll see
    Mine's already been shipped, haven't rec'd it yet but can you track it down coop and toss a couple more bottles of forsk in there?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  26. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Mine's already been shipped, haven't rec'd it yet but can you track it down coop and toss a couple more bottles of forsk in there?
    lol

    @mr.cooper69 your inbox is full good-sir..I'd imagine you're keeping it that way intentionally lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

    Mine's already been shipped, haven't rec'd it yet but can you track it down coop and toss a couple more bottles of forsk in there?
    No no. I ordered it late last night. It hasn't even processed yet being a Sunday. Wanna add the forskolin n remove the 1 Ag

    And be charged accordingly ! Causing problems in here schiz?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  28. Ok ok so I missed this until now..
    Just signed up.

    Did I miss the email? :[

  29. Mines comes on thurs :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  30. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Mines comes on thurs :-)
    So did I miss the sale? :*(

  31. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    So did I miss the sale? :*(
    If you did not get the email, pm me your email address please.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  32. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Now I'm more mad. NY SUCKS LOL

    I could've bought two extra bottles if it wasn't for the tax
    There should be no tax on supps in NY my dude

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    It's like 8.5 or 8.75 in NF,NY. NYS is ridiculous.
    8.675 I believe but dietary supplements do not get taxed in ny.

  34. Thanks for the amazing sale!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Thanks for the amazing sale!
    yes it was pretty legit.. Hope to see smthn like this again in the future.. As a college student on a budget, this helps out immensely.

  36. My coupon isn't working. Someone pleas help.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    My coupon isn't working. Someone pleas help.
    Ended at midnight I think.
    BOARD TYRANT

  38. Pst time. It's only 920

  39. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    Pst time. It's only 920
    Dang! Yeah looks like its closed a bit early I was gonna grab a couple bottles last minute the too.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Dang! Yeah looks like its closed a bit early I was gonna grab a couple bottles last minute the too.
    In Florida (where PES/AS is located) its 1230.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Huge Applied Nutriceuticals Sale, ONLY AT NUTRAPLANET!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Log in
Log in