De__eB , the Scientific Conoisseur joins SNS!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Serious Nutrition Solutions

SNS wants to welcome its Newest Member De__eB! He is (mind you Apollo Creed) The King of Sting! Anything science or hype related, he'll be there.

apollo_creed1.jpg

He will be our Dark Knight in the fight against Bro-science! Because he's the one AM needs right now...he must fight from the shadows and with a new positive outlook...Because he hasn't given us everything! Not everything...not yet!

Screen Shot 2013-07-30 at 11.50.47 AM.png

Brother, from me and all of SNS, welcome to the team! Real exited to be working with you and learn from your vast amount of knowledge about both the industry and the science behind supplements!

Let us all put a positive foot forward with De__eB and give him a warm welcome to his new Motivational job as our Team Member :D!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First! Congrats man!!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats. Now what does De_eb mean?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Congrats!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious Nutrition Solutions

SNS wants to welcome its Newest Member De__eB! He is (mind you Apollo Creed) The King of Sting! Anything science or hype related, he'll be there.

View attachment 86173

He will be our Dark Knight in the fight against Bro-science! Because he's the one AM needs right now...he must fight from the shadows and with a new positive outlook...Because he hasn't given us everything! Not everything...not yet!

View attachment 86174

Brother, from me and all of SNS, welcome to the team! Real exited to be working with you and learn from your bast amount of knowledge about both the industry and the science behind supplements!

Let us all put a positive foot forward with De__eB and give him a warm welcome to his new Motivational job as our Team Member :D!
My bast amount of knowledge will surely be useful in all matters ancient Egyptian mythology.

First! Congrats man!!!!
Yesssss, less ???? more !!!!

The world may never know. I don't even know.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Like Batman said: "As a man , i'm flesh and blood...I can be shut up, I can be ignored...but as a SYMBOL, I cannot be corrupted and permanent!" Anyone can be the De__eB, it's a symbol of knowledge and helpfulness!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As it turned out De__eb had recently become my new fav poster...glad you've hopped on the SNS train :)

Now back to the game of hangman you have going on with your name....I'll guess a 'w'....?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats dude!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll fit right in, none of us even lift!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
My bast amount of knowledge will surely be useful in all matters ancient Egyptian mythology.
Edited ^.^ auto predict from Swiftkey in the S4 is a bit tricky sometimes!!

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
What happened to my posts??
Were they offensive? ? LOL
Sheesh I was just playing around.
I apologize and there are not alot of SNS reps on AM. :D De_ebB seems highly intelligent and he's right about the silk protein situation. :D

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
De_eB, what's your educational background? Or are you just the Rain Man of the supplement industry?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were they offensive? ? LOL
Sheesh I was just playing around.
I apologize and there are not alot of SNS reps on AM. :D De_ebB seems highly intelligent and he's right about the silk protein situation. :D
Maybe it didn't have enough profanity...you know what they say, better to over achieve than under achieve...plus you know how much the mods love their profanity laced posts... :ntome:

Ninja edit...heh heh, just kidding mods..pls don't ban me

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm an engineer career-wise , I am however working towards a biochem degree as time allows.
That's a shame. Supplement Rain Man would be so much more cool!

But congrats on the position, I look forward to you making it rain knowledge all over us.

Attachments

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Biochem...... ugh lol Congrats on the new position though!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard De_eB! Good to have you as a part of the team :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations Deeb.

AM benefits from having you migrate over here. You and Hayden should make a solid scientific tag team of new recruits. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations Deeb.

AM benefits from having you migrate over here. You and Hayden should make a solid scientific tag team of new recruits. :)
Together, we will take over this forum :saevilw:

:D

Oh and nice videos on fb btw, great job.